Menstrual Support Group

Smiff-- iam so sorry!! I hope you feel better soon, keep us posted :)

Kiddo-- I hope you are having a better day today :)

Maaa-- I am still in a nasty wave, its been a week so I'm hoping it passes soon. I have the same thing going on, went straight from period to ovulation.... This is no fun ladies..

Peace-- how are you feeling ?

Hi to everyone else :) I hope your all doing well!

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [je...]

• [Ki...]

• [He...]

• [pr...]

Top Posters In This Topic

[df...]

I'm with you all.

Again...

Just started my period , again, after just 13 days after the previous one.

Been whacked out of my mind all week. So, that explains it.

Kiddo, see you're having the same problem. Sigh... Sorry. It really sucks.

Smifferooski, sorry you're still feeling sick. You're getting double slammed.. :-\

Wishing you all relief soon. This isn't funny anymore. Sigh. Just sigh.

Instead of ovulating, I just get a full blown period, seems like. Or whatever. I have no idea what to expect from my body these days.

It is strange you two are both getting it dear Moo and Kiddo. It must be the drugs and/or w/d.

Benzos meet body. Good now that you have met why don't you two conspire to do the most F***** up thing you can right now. Work together for maximum chaos. It is enough to get an uptick in symptoms once a month so it is about time we hit it twice a month.

I'm sorry ladies. I truly am. You are both dear to me and well neither benzo w/d or hormonal-crap are. In fact I kinda dislike them both intensely.

I've been lucky with my last 3 periods. The symptom uptick hasn't been as intense. I don't know why. It may be because I've been out of intensive w/d for many months now. It may be hormonal - the fact I still sometimes use the 8th of an estrogen patch - and/or related to my gaining some weight. I dunno.

It could be a bit of all of the above. Or it could be none of it.

Maybe the obs/gyan will have some answers for Moo and/or Kiddo.

Feel better Mooski, Kiddo the Kid, Jenny and Maa. In bleeding synch benzo defiance we stand! Can I get a hoorah?! *hoorah*

[42...]
Well I just scheduled a vacay and it falls on my supposed menstrual week.  :tickedoff: The last vacay I went on, period week.  :tickedoff: I try so very hard NOT to do this, but it is the only time we can go. Im 50, soooo who knows, maybe it wont show that month- lovely September! Ive just had my ovulation pain these last couple days so, I know what's on it's merry way... >:D

Smiff - hoorah  :crazy:

Moo - WTF? I'm getting my period very 12-14 days with a huge uptick in mental symptoms. I'm livin' on the edge right now and NOT in a good way.

Iggy - hopefully your cycle will leave you alone for your trip in September. If not, you'll have to find a way to enjoy yourself in spite of it.

Jenny, JKS, Peace, MAA - hi....love ya

[df...]

Smiff - hoorah  :crazy:

Moo - WTF? I'm getting my period very 12-14 days with a huge uptick in mental symptoms. I'm livin' on the edge right now and NOT in a good way.

Iggy - hopefully your cycle will leave you alone for your trip in September. If not, you'll have to find a way to enjoy yourself in spite of it.

Jenny, JKS, Peace, MAA - hi....love ya

Yes, wtf indeed... I used to plan my cuts around the periods. Now I can't even trust on that!

I know what you mean... Huge uptick. Do you get the dizziness and mental fog that just has to STOP because it gets so bad, about a week before period hits?

Moo - I'm not sure.....I would say no, the majority of my uptick of symptoms is right before (1-2 days) before my period and then the whole week during it.

Lol. I'd rather have none  >:D

ditto  :D

I feel wacky tonight. Who knows whether it is period, flu, the artificial sweetner from the drink that switched on anxiety like a light switch

Or a combination

Hooray!!!  :D

Hey All :)

I am still suffering bad, ovulation week is killing me, burning skin, anxiety, nausea you name it I got it  :-\

Please remind me that this crap will leave again for a few days and then reappear kindly at PMS  :o

Sending love to you all and for better days ahead.

Maa

Its like we never get a break between ovulation week, period week and then feeling like crap in between.  The only thing that is giving me some hope is that I had a perfect period a few months back.

MAA - it will get batter. This last week was the worst I have had. I'm sure it was period induced and the some other outside stress. All of this is bullshit. But we have to keep moving forward. One day it'll be over....hopefully sooner rather than later  >:D

Jenny - you're are so close to complete healing. We are all in your corner. Thinking of you and praying for you  :smitten:

Peace - how's the dreaded depression going? Amazing? Never had so much fun in your whole life right? I hope it's just a wave and you are finding some relief. Thinking about you  :smitten:

Smiff - stop torturing yourself with sugar drinks....you have enough problems.  :tickedoff:  Me no likely when Smiffy be sick  :(

They come and go for me sometimes it's not bad I noticed if I move more like walking during the week before it's not as bad! Hummm hormones sick with wd and it's brutal!!

Hap

wow it's kinda slow on this support thread. did all of your periods sync up? is it down time? :D

i am due for a period again and i felt the most horrible cramps ever. i thought that to be a good sign but still waiting for it. i hope it returns again. i am pretty sure it will. i got kinda crashed & thrashed from this deal. probably gotta wait it out.

Hi Pretty- Sorry for the crampage. I hope your period arrives and departs like a good and responsible guest.

We did find awhile back that many of us were synched up. Strange, but helpful in a way. I only get my special time every 6-8 weeks so I get a bit of respite in-between.

Hope all the ladies are well.

Kiddo- I did get a break from my ugly depression - lots of other symptoms here to play, though.  :tickedoff:

I think the ugly depression is definitely related to my hormone changes during my cycle. So grateful my cycle is a long one.

:smitten:

Peace2

I'm due in a a few weeks-- I think so I'll probably get it next week since mine always comes early. That would explain why I'm so sad, emotional, irritable....

Oh and pretty, I hope your period comes. Keep us posted! How long has it been now?

sadly since Feb 14th. that's a long time. i hope it's not done with. the cramps this morning were unbelievable. but i welcomed them.

[46...]

Great thread! I just received a notification from my period tracker letting me know Aunt flo is on her way in 4 days!

Ha I don't need a reminder - my body pretty much lets me know it thank you

I truly truly despise these monthly visits! They make the taper so much harder

Well there's my vent ladies  >:D

Hi Brennanr97 welcome  :) Iam the exact same way, I know my period it coming by how my body is feeling. I used to be very regular, but now my periods seem to come every 3 weeks--no fair  >:(  Im due to get mine here soon too, so we can vent together! Thanks for stopping by, Jenny

[46...]

Hi Brennanr97 welcome  :) Iam the exact same way, I know my period it coming by how my body is feeling. I used to be very regular, but now my periods seem to come every 3 weeks--no fair  >:(  Im due to get mine here soon too, so we can vent together! Thanks for stopping by, Jenny

every 3 weeks?!! Dammit! Whyyyyy?

I feel like mine are pretty close to every 3 weeks although they're  not - Im 48 and just want this period s*** to stop soon  :-[

Hi ladies - I still seem to be cycling every two weeks. If the pattern continues I'm due in 3-4 days and it certainly feels like it's goings to happen. Again. Third month in a row getting it every two weeks. It's pretty hard to keep my head above water when the tsunami keeps rolling in.

I hate benzo's.

Geez kiddo! That is rough, I hope it stops doing that for you. Its hard to catch a break when you get them right after each other. Hugs, jenny

[f5...]