Important Survey - Please Participate ×

6-12 month thread....

[Co...]

Woot, Garton, Nova, Jenny-

We are all in good company today.  Nova said it so correctly.. yes, yes, yes, we are all where you are.  Oh, the comfort in knowing we are not alone in this voyage.  I have new symptoms.  Vertigo.  When I close my eyes, they don't close, but things start to spin and a slide show of action still plays for my eyes.  I only get an hour or so of sleep and then it wakes me and I do the mental shuffle to get away from it. 

Yes Woot, I talk to God when it happens.  This time there is no begging.  He has shown up for me before, so now I ask what He wants me to learn.  What is it Lord.  What am I to learn from the silence and inability to escape this part of the process?  This is where I want drugs.  This is where I see we fall off the wagon.  But I won't.  The drugs got me into this mess.. all of us into this mess.  So there must a way thru.  My counselor told me if God is not going to deliver me from it then ask for grace to go thru it. 

The serenity prayer has been running thru my mind:

God grant me the serenity

to accept the things I cannot change;

courage to change the things I can;

and wisdom to know the difference.

Living one day at a time;

Enjoying one moment at a time;

Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;

Taking, as He did, this sinful world

as it is, not as I would have it;

Trusting that He will make all things right

if I surrender to His Will;

That I may be reasonably happy in this life

and supremely happy with Him

Forever in the next.

Amen.

Somehow I am still rested.  Somehow I don't feel exhausted or worn down.  This morning I needed a story from my mom.  She gave me a good one that I will share.  Not sure if it will help you but it gave me courage.

There is a man named Authur Blessit who cared his cross across the world and had a movie made about him.  The reason his story peaked my mom's ears was because he had a stroke.  Let's face it, what we are suffering is brain damage...not permanent, but still something we need to heal from. 

In a nut shell this man heard a calling from God to carry a cross across America proclaiming God's love.  Just before he was to leave on Christmas day 1969, he had a stroke and wound up in the hospital.  The doctors told him he may have an aneurysm too and they needed to do surgery.  They ran tests, half his body was numb, it was very bad.  He prayed and prayed about what he should do, but God was silent. 

'I lay in bed praying, "Jesus, what do I do?" No answer. In the middle of the night I realized Jesus had already spoken. Take the cross and go Christmas Day. I had already agreed and accepted the mission. Now, do circumstances affect the call? I was learning fast. A lesson that was to mark my years ahead. The call of God is not conditional. His call is not to be interpreted in light of circumstances no matter how adverse. I made this decision. “I'd rather die in the will of God than live outside of it." By going, I could live or die in peace and joy. By staying, I would rot inside in doubt, fear, and the knowledge that I had refused the call of God. It was settled that moment. I have never looked back. Joy flooded my soul. I'd gotten the 'medicine'. "If any man come after me, let him deny himself, take up his cross and follow me."

I went to the toilet and poured all of the medicine down it. The swirling water of the toilet washed away my last chord of human reason. Only faith was left. I would never look back.

Authur goes on to tell how painful the process was physically, but he healed absolutely and went on to carry the cross all over the world.

We might not have a calling on us like this man.  My calling is to be a mom, wife, daughter, sister, etc.  Many times during this process I have called out to God saying, 'who am I that would give me mercy to survive this?  I am not a king or great prophet, just a girl who waited her whole life to be a mom and wife.  Please see my children and family and return me to them'.

Our greatest call is to those around us, just like being on this board.  Lifting each other.  This man healed, we will heal, this will not last forever.  It will not.  Sleep will come again, emotions will calm.  Some will take longer then others. 

I do know nothing in life is wasted.  Everything has a lesson.  If these last 8 weeks are about compassion for others then so be it.  It can't last forever. 

Go ahead and get mad and frustrated.  Come on here and lay in the boat while others paddle for you.  Watch for the mercy in your day. 

Sorry to be so deep, but I don't like doing things for no reason.  If blood can be got from a turnip, I'm the one the who will find it.

MommyR

Mommy--Nice Story. I have to believe that all of this suffering is NOT for nothing, there have been so many lessons I have learned. I was one of those people that ate, drank, and did whatever I wanted to my body with no ill effects I took my body/mind/health for granted and that is a big lesson for me. Also, the compassion--I was a very selfish person before all of this and now I care for others when I see them suffering. I still have my days when I have a pity party for myself, but I can see that this journey is making me a better person. I hope your feeling better today, Jenny

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Co...]

• [Gr...]

• [No...]

• [pe...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Good words guys....I am changing as well.  More compassionate and understanding definitely; I will see the importance of being true to myself and not worrying about what others think of me so much.  I will show my love for my family and significant other more easily and unconditionally...

There is a silver lining :smitten:

Very hard day though...health anxiety through the roof. Terrified. Can't seem to get out of the house or take a shower even.  I haven't been this bad for a while. :-\  Normal???

Whoot ... yep, normal ...

Sitting here these last four or five days ... being a witness to my body struggling to "get it right" ... head stuff like Coop ... maybe not vertigo like Mommy, but have to be "aware" moving about ... and the "gut" stuff, like a flu sort of ... and aches and zaps ... a little nerve pain too ... and some breath "disruption" off and on, maybe like Garton ... a some sleep disruption .... and those vibrations ...

And going through the "health fear" motions ... checking off this ... looking for that ... and the "bottom line" - if I was seriously sick with anything but the drug process  this stuff would not wax and wane like it does ... and then for a while everything just stops ... go figure ... I have given up trying ...

And, this is not acute ... this is not what happened several months ago, or even yesterday ... this is today ... another stone on my healing cairn ... today is "brand new", just like tomorrow will be ...

Go about my "chores" as best I can, distract if I have to, and keep on breathing ... there is so much more to "engage" me today than there was a while ago ... and sometimes all I need to do is acknowledge another possibility, work with if I can in the moment, and sometimes just say thank you and write it down for another day ... this is not "hopelessness" ... this is not "depression" ... this is just this moment's healing ... this is warmth and kindness and love for a body coming back from a trip nobody intended ...

Yep ... this is normal ... my normal, our normal ... right here, right now ...

:)

Good words guys....I am changing as well.  More compassionate and understanding definitely; I will see the importance of being true to myself and not worrying about what others think of me so much.  I will show my love for my family and significant other more easily and unconditionally...

There is a silver lining :smitten:

Very hard day though...health anxiety through the roof. Terrified. Can't seem to get out of the house or take a shower even.  I haven't been this bad for a while. :-\  Normal???

Yes.. so terribly normal.  Sorry dear Woot.  I am doing house work with panic in my throat but it's normal. 

Whoot ... yep, normal ...

Sitting here these last four or five days ... being a witness to my body struggling to "get it right" ... head stuff like Coop ... maybe not vertigo like Mommy, but have to be "aware" moving about ... and the "gut" stuff, like a flu sort of ... and aches and zaps ... a little nerve pain too ... and some breath "disruption" off and on, maybe like Garton ... a some sleep disruption .... and those vibrations ...

And going through the "health fear" motions ... checking off this ... looking for that ... and the "bottom line" - if I was seriously sick with anything but the drug process  this stuff would not wax and wane like it does ... and then for a while everything just stops ... go figure ... I have given up trying ...

And, this is not acute ... this is not what happened several months ago, or even yesterday ... this is today ... another stone on my healing cairn ... today is "brand new", just like tomorrow will be ...

Go about my "chores" as best I can, distract if I have to, and keep on breathing ... there is so much more to "engage" me today than there was a while ago ... and sometimes all I need to do is acknowledge another possibility, work with if I can in the moment, and sometimes just say thank you and write it down for another day ... this is not "hopelessness" ... this is not "depression" ... this is just this moment's healing ... this is warmth and kindness and love for a body coming back from a trip nobody intended ...

Yep ... this is normal ... my normal, our normal ... right here, right now ...

I've got my wood pile high and the water is sloshing!

Woot, Garton, Nova, Jenny-

We are all in good company today.  Nova said it so correctly.. yes, yes, yes, we are all where you are.  Oh, the comfort in knowing we are not alone in this voyage.  I have new symptoms.  Vertigo.  When I close my eyes, they don't close, but things start to spin and a slide show of action still plays for my eyes.  I only get an hour or so of sleep and then it wakes me and I do the mental shuffle to get away from it. 

Yes Woot, I talk to God when it happens.  This time there is no begging.  He has shown up for me before, so now I ask what He wants me to learn.  What is it Lord.  What am I to learn from the silence and inability to escape this part of the process?  This is where I want drugs.  This is where I see we fall off the wagon.  But I won't.  The drugs got me into this mess.. all of us into this mess.  So there must a way thru.  My counselor told me if God is not going to deliver me from it then ask for grace to go thru it. 

The serenity prayer has been running thru my mind:

God grant me the serenity

to accept the things I cannot change;

courage to change the things I can;

and wisdom to know the difference.

Living one day at a time;

Enjoying one moment at a time;

Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;

Taking, as He did, this sinful world

as it is, not as I would have it;

Trusting that He will make all things right

if I surrender to His Will;

That I may be reasonably happy in this life

and supremely happy with Him

Forever in the next.

Amen.

Somehow I am still rested.  Somehow I don't feel exhausted or worn down.  This morning I needed a story from my mom.  She gave me a good one that I will share.  Not sure if it will help you but it gave me courage.

There is a man named Authur Blessit who cared his cross across the world and had a movie made about him.  The reason his story peaked my mom's ears was because he had a stroke.  Let's face it, what we are suffering is brain damage...not permanent, but still something we need to heal from. 

In a nut shell this man heard a calling from God to carry a cross across America proclaiming God's love.  Just before he was to leave on Christmas day 1969, he had a stroke and wound up in the hospital.  The doctors told him he may have an aneurysm too and they needed to do surgery.  They ran tests, half his body was numb, it was very bad.  He prayed and prayed about what he should do, but God was silent. 

'I lay in bed praying, "Jesus, what do I do?" No answer. In the middle of the night I realized Jesus had already spoken. Take the cross and go Christmas Day. I had already agreed and accepted the mission. Now, do circumstances affect the call? I was learning fast. A lesson that was to mark my years ahead. The call of God is not conditional. His call is not to be interpreted in light of circumstances no matter how adverse. I made this decision. “I'd rather die in the will of God than live outside of it." By going, I could live or die in peace and joy. By staying, I would rot inside in doubt, fear, and the knowledge that I had refused the call of God. It was settled that moment. I have never looked back. Joy flooded my soul. I'd gotten the 'medicine'. "If any man come after me, let him deny himself, take up his cross and follow me."

I went to the toilet and poured all of the medicine down it. The swirling water of the toilet washed away my last chord of human reason. Only faith was left. I would never look back.

Authur goes on to tell how painful the process was physically, but he healed absolutely and went on to carry the cross all over the world.

We might not have a calling on us like this man.  My calling is to be a mom, wife, daughter, sister, etc.  Many times during this process I have called out to God saying, 'who am I that would give me mercy to survive this?  I am not a king or great prophet, just a girl who waited her whole life to be a mom and wife.  Please see my children and family and return me to them'.

Our greatest call is to those around us, just like being on this board.  Lifting each other.  This man healed, we will heal, this will not last forever.  It will not.  Sleep will come again, emotions will calm.  Some will take longer then others. 

I do know nothing in life is wasted.  Everything has a lesson.  If these last 8 weeks are about compassion for others then so be it.  It can't last forever. 

Go ahead and get mad and frustrated.  Come on here and lay in the boat while others paddle for you.  Watch for the mercy in your day. 

Sorry to be so deep, but I don't like doing things for no reason.  If blood can be got from a turnip, I'm the one the who will find it.

MommyR

Mommy--Nice Story. I have to believe that all of this suffering is NOT for nothing, there have been so many lessons I have learned. I was one of those people that ate, drank, and did whatever I wanted to my body with no ill effects I took my body/mind/health for granted and that is a big lesson for me. Also, the compassion--I was a very selfish person before all of this and now I care for others when I see them suffering. I still have my days when I have a pity party for myself, but I can see that this journey is making me a better person. I hope your feeling better today, Jenny

I was thinking, wow, how many skills have I learned thru this.  People seem to cross my path more who actually have our stuff but from situations.  My MIL's boyfriend was here last weekend.  He suddenly started suffering PTSD seven years ago from the Vietnam war.  He takes an SSRI and pops valium a lot.  We said a few key words back and forth and he just shook his head.  Lots of people suffering out there, but I plan to be one on the way out.

Jenny ... yes ... we are waking up to who we are ... and I am finding it quite marvelous ... a little "furry" around the edges sometimes nowadays ... and that's okay ... we are getting there ...

I have aged some these past three years ... more importantly I am "ripening" ... and I like what I am seeing ... for myself and for each of you ... I may have to duck some rotten thrown vegetables by saying this ... this process has been a blessing for me ... I get to see what has been "hidden" by all these years of drug-ness ...

Healing ... re-connection and emergence ... born-again ...

:smitten:

Mommy ... "I am doing house work with panic in my throat but it's normal." ... "I've got my wood pile high and the water is sloshing!"

There has to be more lyrics to this song ...

Maybe we should give K. D. Laing a call and see what she can do with it ...

Mommy ... "I am doing house work with panic in my throat but it's normal." ... "I've got my wood pile high and the water is sloshing!"

There has to be more lyrics to this song ...

Maybe we should give K. D. Laing a call and see what she can do with it ...

LOL!!!  Nova, you are the best.  Such a calm cool force in the group...

Wow Nova that was great.  Thank you. I love your posts. :smitten:

That being said the health anxiety is driving me crazy today.  I know Coop talked about it a lot and others.

I know there is no real timeline but when did it ease up for all of you?  I need hope right now.  So scared but in some way I can't really see right now I'm better than before.

Wow Nova that was great.  Thank you. I love your posts. :smitten:

That being said the health anxiety is driving me crazy today.  I know Coop talked about it a lot and others.

I know there is no real timeline but when did it ease up for all of you?  I need hope right now.  So scared but in some way I can't really see right now I'm better than before.

For me there are two ways to get around it.  The first is to ask myself what I am afraid of as far as health goes, heart attack, stroke, spontaneous human combustion, etc.  I look back to my last doctor visit and see if that was already checked and the likely hood of a new ailment cropping up on me.  I go over my symptoms with a family member.  If they aren't concerned, I'm not concerned.  I check my bp during high s/x moment by driving the CVS by our house.  If my bp is fine or only slightly elevated, then odds are I am good in the heart and brain area.  My detox dr also told me to assume the average not the extreme in health fears.

The other is a really great posts by Mrs.

Concern: ___________________________________________

1.) Is this realistic?:

2.) What is your evidence for those thoughts?:

3.) What is truly the "worst case scenario"?:

4.) How likely is this feared outcome?:

5.) What are some more realistic thoughts and outcomes?:

This quote is on the likely hood of something we fear happening:

Recently, I was reminded of a widespread statistical study that was done a while back regarding worry and anxiety. One of the goals of the study was to analyze the likelihoods of the object of worry: how often did the object of worry occur? In the instances where it did occur, how closely did its occurrence line up with the original worry? The results of this part of the survey fascinated me.

The study concluded that out of the large pool of people studied, 93% of the time the object of worry did not occur. Of the remaining 7% of instances where the object of worry occurred, it was somewhere in the high 90s percentile, like 97-99% of the time, it did not occur nor parallel the original worry -- the outcome was better than originally perceived.

Thank you Mommy;

I wrote down all those questions and went through them and I know it's silly.

I always chalk it up to withdrawal.  I used to be a bit of a hypochondriac but nothing to this extent.

Thank you for helping.....today is a day to just let myself be the benzo-crazed person and accept that it is not over yet and may not

be for a while.  Ugh....

I love windows but they make the waves harder....

I need to make myself get out and about.

thank you again....hugs; hope you are well today :smitten:

I like the idea of a 12-18 month thread, but I wonder if one of one year buddies would like to start a thread for it and then the rest of us who are not yet there can 'stradle' both groups . I think Life was so right when he suggested that we all stay together through healing....I think that would be easy to do with both threads. I like the 6 month increments....that is about as far out at a time that I can wrap my mind around. More than that makes me feel like it is all impossible.

......So what do you think....I am open to all suggestions.....BTW...I don't "own " the thread....we all do.....this is an incredible group....I don't want to lose track of a single one of you. I will be following to see what everyone thinks and suggests....coop

Thank you Mommy;

I wrote down all those questions and went through them and I know it's silly.

I always chalk it up to withdrawal.  I used to be a bit of a hypochondriac but nothing to this extent.

Thank you for helping.....today is a day to just let myself be the benzo-crazed person and accept that it is not over yet and may not

be for a while.  Ugh....

I love windows but they make the waves harder....

I need to make myself get out and about.

thank you again....hugs; hope you are well today :smitten:

Not silly in any way Woot.  I am doing great considering.  House is ship shape and I have 50min before 7 year old gets home.  Better get to relaxin!!

I like the idea of a 12-18 month thread, but I wonder if one of one year buddies would like to start a thread for it and then the rest of us who are not yet there can 'stradle' both groups . I think Life was so right when he suggested that we all stay together through healing....I think that would be easy to do with both threads. I like the 6 month increments....that is about as far out at a time that I can wrap my mind around. More than that makes me feel like it is all impossible.

......So what do you think....I am open to all suggestions.....BTW...I don't "own " the thread....we all do.....this is an incredible group....I don't want to lose track of a single one of you. I will be following to see what everyone thinks and suggests....coop

Great idea!!!

Hello everybody, I am in hell, today is much worse than usual but at least my brain is not sinking under this wave.

Everything is acting up, my eye is bloodshot, my breaths is very, very bad and I am vibrating alot.

Hope this gets better, how can it get any worse, right ?  ::)

Have a healing night, I hope to catch up with the thread tomorrow.

NIght ! :smitten:

Wow....lots of health fears going on today...sigh....such a fierce voice it is. Have to chime in again...or yet. ...,"doing the hoseeork with panic in my throat"....says it all.

....Whoot... sadly...yes it is so damn normal. Nova has such a Zen mind. I try but slip into moments of sheer panic...think of that painting 'The Scream'...that could easily be my avatar. ...again. When I can't rest in the zen of it I do the housework thing too...busy busy busy with mindless rhythmic repetative activity. In acute I would fold the laundry and then dump it all out and start over. Mostly I just resolve to the knowledge that the only way out is through...from wave to baseline too sunbreak to window any way I can ...endurance and survival...not as lovely and philosophical as our Sage ...Nova...what would we ever do without you Nova.../to help us stay in the flow when we want to jump out of our minds and skins with terror.

.....Jenny....oh, I hate it that you have vertigo!!..so not fair!!!  Green and I are trying to emerge from a wave of it so please know you are not alone. PM me if I can support you beyond the thread. Mine is very much as you describe not so much the spinningbkind but the sense of being off balance and careful when moving...like Nova and the sense of moving environment if I close my eyes...as well as boaty ..vibrating\ pulsating...I fall right into fear and bigger fear. I know it is p\ w ...my mind just absolutely refuses to accept it. Head pressure and weirdness with vision that cycles in and out. Distraction is the only only thing that keeps me going. I have taken up clinging to my apartmentbagain after practicing ...successfully  going out and about in June/July...I know this is p\w Jenny....stinks right now but we will get through this too...about as zen as I can be while holding back panic by my fingernails...which have been chewed completely gone.

....Peace...MightyGirl....such a warrior you are...tomorrow is Friday...so sorry that d/r is burying you again.....I feel like such a wimpy girl next to you. I am on my bed with a neck wrap trying to concentrate on Ellen Degeneris (sp) while you are managing a classroom of 29 kids...I honestly do not know how those of you still working manage.

....I love this group so much. I honestly believe I would have been assigned to psych unit  if not for all of you. ...We are all getting through this buddies...coop

Hey Coop ... sitting here tonight sweating buckets ... again ... comes out the top of my head, then the sides, and even sweated out one ear a while ago ... jeez ... what will they think of next ... this is all just blahhhhhhhhhhhh ...

Whatever is decided about our thread is okay ... just for us who get "lost" sometimes, I guess I would be happy with one thread ... doesn't really matter ...

Regarding the "health fear" thing ... I have about given up ... I get into a tizzy and then just get bored trying to make sense of it ... usually by then the "peak" has passed ... oh well ... Thursday is about done here on the East Coast ... hope everyone has a decent night ...

Hey Coop ... sitting here tonight sweating buckets ... again ... comes out the top of my head, then the sides, and even sweated out one ear a while ago ... jeez ... what will they think of next ... this is all just blahhhhhhhhhhhh ...

Whatever is decided about our thread is okay ... just for us who get "lost" sometimes, I guess I would be happy with one thread ... doesn't really matter ...

Regarding the "health fear" thing ... I have about given up ... I get into a tizzy and then just get bored trying to make sense of it ... usually by then the "peak" has passed ... oh well ... Thursday is about done here on the East Coast ... hope everyone has a decent night ...

It's no use doing my hair before bed anymore.  I wake up frizzed out from all the sweats.  Good to know someone else has it.  It really does comfort me.  Thank you for listing it.

Hello everybody, I am in hell, today is much worse than usual but at least my brain is not sinking under this wave.

Everything is acting up, my eye is bloodshot, my breaths is very, very bad and I am vibrating alot.

Hope this gets better, how can it get any worse, right ?  ::)

Have a healing night, I hope to catch up with the thread tomorrow.

NIght ! :smitten:

Sky.. ugh, so so sorry.  It's just a storm.  That is all.  I get that 'gulping' for air sensation too.  Yes, it's good not to sink.  That is how it is for me now too.  Just living next to it not inside of it. Here is the read on what is going on in our brain.  I've read it a few times and it really helps keep things in perspective:  http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=66397.0;topicseen

Green....yes, yourattetn with this wave is like mine. I had the dizziness etc just like you starting on Aug 25...and it lifted for 2 days last week I think. I thought it was going to go away ( will I ever learn?).;Then it came back...this is the third day of the second wave of it. I had a few hours relief this morning and no we the brain squeezing scalp sensitivity and sense of motion all came back for a party together. And....of course...non-stop health fear and anxiety...I try to remember that Life is getting through a 6 week wave and he got a little sunbreak yesterday. ...On the upside, My depression is not as intense today and I actually felt happy to be outside with my dog this morning. My daughter came by at lunch time and we cleaned off the patio for autumn and had lunch together...that was so nice.

...Green...lol...loved the visual of you secretly "sneering" at your son. I am sure you look just fine with your grey . Kids can be so direct....and so unbelievably diplomatic and gracious with everyone else.

....I totally know what you mean about finding reassurance in the company of other buddies who are experiencing our same s\x  right along with us. It is the best reassurance we have ...hearing from others who are experiencing the same and surviving..and healing.

.....Green, thank you for all that you bring to this group. You are an ever present voice of support , encouragement and reassurance....you have led me through my toughest times....coop

By the way Jenny...I swear by exercise and have all my life.  However, the last couple of weeks I have slacked...not good and probably hurting me.  Great advice to everyone.  Exercise if you possibly can.

Yes, rename so we include everyone.

BTW, I know you swear by exercise, and I did all my life, too.  But in this withdrawal I have found that overdoing it caused my cortisol levels to surge and gave me insomnia, really bad insomnia.  That's why I only ride the bike early in the day.  That's me, though, not you.  I cant wait until I can do more.  I miss the feel good feeling I get.  I just wanted to put that out there because you do have some sleep problems.

Also, I use a product called Sleep tonight, that is supposed to lower cortisol level before bed time and hopefully nudge the sleep cycle in that direction.  I think it helps.  we never know in w/d, though, what helps.  symptoms are so random it's hard to tell when something helps or hurts.

Looking into this.  I must get my sleep back. 

Nova....sweating from your ears...well there is one I haven't had yet...but given enough time I am sure it will come for a visit.

...I am like you...I get lost from one thread to the next . I love the continuity of this thread with all of us all together like a little brood of chicks. I also love it that we have gotten to know each other so well. I am totally fine with all of us moving forward together regardless of where we are. There is a 1-6 month group on the board too so I love Life's idea of just staying together until we are all home free....however we do that is fine by me. ...I just know I need every single one of you....and I want to be there for every single one of you....all the way....coop

:'(

So, the DR/DP nipped around for a day and now it's here in force. I'm scheduled to go on a full day field trip with my class and many of their parents tomorrow. Does anyone know of anything that helps this particular symptom? I'm going to cruise around BB and see if there are any suggestions. I'm not even sure if it's DR or DP. I took a wrong turn on the way to work today. When I touch my own body it feels bizarre, like it's not me that I'm touching. Does that make sense?

I know lots of you are in the thick of your own symptoms. I'm so glad you have each other and a bit of peace and time. I'm sorry to be on here looking for more support than I can give right now. I hate the imbalance. Trying to let it be.

If you have any tips for DR/DP, please let me know.

Thanks,

Peace2

Peace ... there is a buddy MindSeeker ... she went thru a lot of what DP/DR is ... also you might try Peruzer ... both women are wonderful ...

Sorry I don't know anymore ... btw ... there ain't no "imbalance" around here ... unless it is me standing on one leg trying to tie my shoe ...

:smitten: