~~The Bedridden Club~~

[...]

have absolutely no glute muslces and my tushy is flat as pancakes. no muscles anywhere for that matter. not too good but i can hardly walk still!!  this is so f'cked~!

PD,

Thanks for making me laugh.  :laugh:  I got no booty, but sure as hell have flabby arms that could wave in carrier jets after a mission.  :)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [lo...]

• [La...]

• [ra...]

• [Di...]

Top Posters In This Topic

have absolutely no glute muslces and my tushy is flat as pancakes. no muscles anywhere for that matter. not too good but i can hardly walk still!!  this is so f'cked~!

PD,

Thanks for making me laugh.  :laugh:  I got no booty, but sure as hell have flabby arms that could wave in carrier jets after a mission.  :)

wow, with your flabby arms and my flabby tushy we should rain it on all the hot men.http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/flirt/muscle-flexing-smiley-emoticon.gif

i miss my butt! :D

Hi pretty , babyrex and groove

You poor things. It is good you can still laugh. We have to laugh!! I just had a bath and washed my hair.  :clap:

It was like climbing a mountain. I feel as if there are weights tied to my ankles. My legs are so so heavy. Anyway, that is my big achievement for the day. My dad could not get in and out of the bath in his 90s, at least I can do that!!

:crazy::idiot:  Have to lie down and recover. What a b***** life this is!! I just hate it!! No wonder I pretend to be a cat in my blog. At least I can have adventures that way. It sure is better than being me!!

Miaow, purr purr.

Hugs to all

LF aka

Mensa Cat  >:D:D;D

Ya muscle waste is common in wd without being bedridden so for us its twice as bad. All my muslces seem to be effected.

Sorry PD i know its a fkd up situation. Walking shouldnt be hard to do. Taking the garbage out is like an act of God.

I put out my garbage today!!  :clap: :clap:

That is enough work for one day!!  :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

Hugs

LF  :smitten:

I shaved and showered. MIRACLE. Just couldnt take it anymore. Now if i could drag myself out of the house and get a friggin haircut. I hate looking so scrappy. I should be on a corner with a sign begging for change.

I shaved and showered. MIRACLE. Just couldnt take it anymore. Now if i could drag myself out of the house and get a friggin haircut. I hate looking so scrappy. I should be on a corner with a sign begging for change.

Hey, Groove, you showered and shaved!! Wowee!!  What a star!!

Wait for it though!! I put a new light bulb in my shower room. Got the ladder out, put in a bulb, nothing happened. It was a dud. Put in another one and hey presto.

OK, now I am boasting!!

Will have a relapse tomorrow after all this activity. :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

I sure hope not.

I wonder what we will do tomorrow????

Hugs

Yes mark the friggin calender. Shave shower and i just took the garbage out even. Im trying to get out of the house tonight and get a haircut too, i havent left the house in so long i really need to try to do this.

Wonder what the world looks like....

Yes mark the friggin calender. Shave shower and i just took the garbage out even. Im trying to get out of the house tonight and get a haircut too, i havent left the house in so long i really need to try to do this.

Wonder what the world looks like....

Go for it!!  I wish I could get my hair done too.

Best of luck.  Come back and tell us how it was.

Hugs

i need to get my haircut again too. i had it cut last August for the first time in over 2 years and it's already grown so long.

i lay all day again today but just got out of the shower and it was like climbing a freaking mountain. i'm doing laundry which is also very difficult and my niece is here for the weekend so rest times are less than usual. i wish i lived alone so i could just rest and rest and rest. haven't had any Astral travels in a whole month and it's totally bumming me out.

I did make it to get my haircut. It was a struggle but got it done. Its quite disturbing though to see what this crap has done to my hair. My cutter has cut my hair for 21 years so she knows my hair well. She cant believe how the texture has changed and its become wavy wheni had straight hair before. This stuff is truly destructive at the cellular level

Hi Groove

You did so well.

I wonder if hair returns to its original state eventually.

I suppose that is the least of our problems.  >:(

A good brain and body would be good, will live with poor hair!!

Hugs

Hi pretty , babyrex and groove

You poor things. It is good you can still laugh. We have to laugh!! I just had a bath and washed my hair.  :clap:

It was like climbing a mountain. I feel as if there are weights tied to my ankles. My legs are so so heavy. Anyway, that is my big achievement for the day. My dad could not get in and out of the bath in his 90s, at least I can do that!!

:crazy::idiot:  Have to lie down and recover. What a b***** life this is!! I just hate it!! No wonder I pretend to be a cat in my blog. At least I can have adventures that way. It sure is better than being me!!

Miaow, purr purr.

Hugs to all

LF aka

Mensa Cat  >:D:D;D

Thanks LF!  I can only shower every 3 days or so.  The good news is I can do it by myself now.  Still, that stinging sensation can be horrible at times. 

I have lost so much hair I don't need it cut.  It's nasty-ass looking and it doesn't grow.  I cut my bangs months ago and they haven't grown at all.  Combine that with rashes...well you get the idea. 

Sorry PD,

girl, you are a survivor!

:smitten:

Hi Babyrex

It is good you can shower by yourself. Any tiny improvement is good news.

I slept for 3 days and 3 nights, from Sat night to Wednesday morming. How crazy is that!!

Hugs

Hi Babyrex

It is good you can shower by yourself. Any tiny improvement is good news.

I slept for 3 days and 3 nights, from Sat night to Wednesday morming. How crazy is that!!

Hugs

Not crazy at all!  I think think this is a great sign of healing!  I would sleep 24/7 if able.  :thumbsup:

GJ

I'm jealous too!  :P

Hi Groove

No not straight through!! I woke up to go to toilet and make a cup of tea. It was a struggle to stay awake though. I posted on BB but that was hard too. Sent texts so people would not worry about me. Otherwise it was sleep, sleep, sleep and more.  No meals. Felt ill when awake. Downward pressure on brain third day and restricted breathing. Was a bit worried. Back to "normal" again. 

Babyrex - hope you are right about healing.  :thumbsup:

Sorry to mske you jealous. >:(

Hugs

Hi buddies in suffering!

I dont know if I belong in this group.

I have been bedridden from the beginning although I dont know if my situation is like yours.

I can drive to the supermarket, do the laundry, cooking, washing the dishes but after that I feel exhausted and I have physical as well as psychological symptoms.

My muscle and/or bones will hurt, I would feel weak, depressed, mood swings, no motivation, all the goodies. :idiot:

I used to be very organised and I was never a lazy person but now I fear doing simple chores because I know that I will feel bad afterwards.

I cant exercise because of the same reason, even walking is to much for me.

So, is this the normal bedridden, because I did not see other buddies like me, I am desperate and fear that Ill never recover and will spend my life as a potato couch. :'(

I dont have a problem before the activity, I feel up to eat and get caught up in that activity, the problem arises after the activity.

So I have the energy to go out, or have a workout and feel great doing it but after some hours my body will react and I will be burnt out.

Hi verona

I am sorry you are suffering so much.

I am not sure if we have a definition of bedridden but if you feel we can support you, do join in.

I have been in bed for a year. Can't do anything hardly because it makes me so ill. You can do more things but you obviously get the same adverse reaction. I manage to get my meals, I live alone, and do 5-10 minutes of little jobs in the house. Otherwise it is a case of occupying myself in bed.

Are you perhaps pushing yourself too much?  I decided not to force myself because I would then spend hours recovering and not be able to do anything even in my bed. I am just letting things happen at their own pace so to speak.  Just a thought.

Hugs

Hi buddies in suffering!

I dont know if I belong in this group.

I have been bedridden from the beginning although I dont know if my situation is like yours.

I can drive to the supermarket, do the laundry, cooking, washing the dishes but after that I feel exhausted and I have physical as well as psychological symptoms.

My muscle and/or bones will hurt, I would feel weak, depressed, mood swings, no motivation, all the goodies. :idiot:

I used to be very organised and I was never a lazy person but now I fear doing simple chores because I know that I will feel bad afterwards.

I cant exercise because of the same reason, even walking is to much for me.

So, is this the normal bedridden, because I did not see other buddies like me, I am desperate and fear that Ill never recover and will spend my life as a potato couch. :'(

I dont have a problem before the activity, I feel up to eat and get caught up in that activity, the problem arises after the activity.

So I have the energy to go out, or have a workout and feel great doing it but after some hours my body will react and I will be burnt out.

Yes this is the same for me to, but im so depressed i dont leave the house almost never. Ive been like this for 1.5 yrs now.

Hi!

Lookingforward, you are so right, I do push myself..doesnt feel like it at the moment but for sure it feels like it later.

Now I have this setback because monday I went shopping, came home, put the groceries in cupboards, made food, washed the dishes and all this with no break, after that I just collapsed.

These days were almost 100% bedridden.

How do you manage doing 5-10 min of work, I have this stupid belief system, all or nothing, black or white and if I start to do something Ill end up doing a lot because I feel strong at the moment, obviously I never learn because every single time I end up feeling ill.

Groovejuice, depression is so bad.

When will it end?

And with depression comes lack of motivation which I find even more annoying than depression.

I dont leave the house except for going shopping and picking my husband up from work.

I used to go walking some months ago but realised that it was doing more harm than good.

I am so sorry we are in this. :'( :'(

Hugs to all of you! :smitten:

Im so sorry you feel depressed.

Lethargy is awful..I know what you mean, I have to deal with lethargy too.

I used to take care of myself, my hair, make up, you know, girl stuff, now I walk around like a bum. :'(

I think you wrote about the straw like hair, I have that too.