Important Survey - Please Participate ×

~~The Bedridden Club~~

[...]

Mr Eggplant, thank you for the link, and your kind reply, that means a lot!

My husband was a doctor, and it was he who wrote the medications in the last few years. Because he had cancer and stroke, I was a custodian for him for many years. This made me unable to make a stepping right then.

When he died, my doctor refused to believe I had a withdrawal. She felt that everything was due to "sadness and life crisis". When I eventually ended up with psychology, I received Diazepam (!) despite my protests. But took them to cope with the noise of lawyers, and trial because of the will. It took a lot of effort on both the body and the psyche.

All of this, that has happened over the past 10 years, I think is a combination of withdrawal and some form of PTSD - it became too much for body and soul.

Yet another big thank you for the link and your answer!    :)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [lo...]

• [La...]

• [ra...]

• [Di...]

Top Posters In This Topic

How is it going for you?

Here is worse than ever. It feels like the whole nervous system, and my home, is poisoned. Can hardly take me to the bathroom, and have a blanket over me. I don`t want to see me in the mirror, can`t even comb me. As soon as I touch me, it's as if I've been in a marathon run, it's so hard to breathe. Sweat and freeze, like when you have high fever and flu. Sick, sick, sick and hurry nothing. What's this for life?

• 2 weeks later...

Hope you are a bit better, translator.

I am back in bed again. Keep having intrusive thoughts. I'm trying to read but it's not easy.

I'm here in my messy couch. Does anyone want to come to Sweden and clean? :)

I get up, and try to fix something, but it doesn`t happen so much - "It may be next time". How is it going for you?

I would love to but I'm stuck in my own tiny miserable bedroom.

I'm going to move to the daybed in the livngroom in a moment so I at least have a different wall to look at.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm so tired of this, and feel quite annoyed at all. Yesterday I cleaned my floors, on all four. Now I have had enough of this existence, and will try to clean here at home.  I know it feels like I've been in a marathon run, getting completely destroyed afterwards.

I try not to talk to my family and my friends about this. It must be hard to listen, to things  they can`t do anything about. But now it may be enough, the withdrawal has received enough attention.  But as my mother says: it's a good sign! :)

How is it going for you!

I'm so tired of this, and feel quite annoyed at all. Yesterday I cleaned my floors, on all four. Now I have had enough of this existence, and will try to clean here at home.  I know it feels like I've been in a marathon run, getting completely destroyed afterwards.

I try not to talk to my family and my friends about this. It must be hard to listen, to things  they can`t do anything about. But now it may be enough, the withdrawal has received enough attention.  But as my mother says: it's a good sign! :)

How is it going for you!

:boxer:

I had to jump in I was a couch potato for 3 years. I did what I could and would crash back on the couch. It takes time to heal your brain.

Hi Translator. How are things? I am moving between the sofa and the bed but I don't think I'll be like this forever.

Hugs. Gx

Hi 4Gilly, my friend! Today, I have been quite desperate, and want to crawl out of my own skin. Being close to panic all the time, just don`t know what to do. Waiting for sleep, but still getting more palpitations and anxiety. Does this misery never end? I'm so sorry you feel so bad. How is sleep going?  Hugs!

I have been like this for so long that I feel absolutely hopeless. Still stuck in bed. Can't see any future. Are you like that Azalea?

Gilly, I’ll get coffee and sit with you today and see what kind of info I can share (re. me  :crazy:)

Love❤️🌺you🌹

[76...]
So dizzy today. It's very nice out today so feel the pressure to go outside and my dad called to ask if I could take out the recycling. I did and sat outside for 5 minutes even though my goal was to sit outside for 10. I'm trying to be gentle with myself but I'm so tired of living this way. Last night I forced myself to watch a movie even though doing so revs me up the next day and today the dizziness and depersonalization is just so bad.

It's bad for me everyday single day.  I'm in my nightgown and on the sofa every night now around 5pm and try to take a nap.  I'm so bad off I can't even explain it.  I have too much external stress on me.  I wish it would stop raining!  I'm so afraid living in this old mobile home because I've gotten roof leaks before from rain and I'm too sick to deal with it anymore.  My life sucks!

If this says it, making a sandwich resulted in waking up on the kitchen floor after sobbing... SOBBING... softly sobbing... collapsing to the floor. Crying only to wake up there.

[76...]
Been doing that a lot lately, Azalea often in my bedroom or even on the cold bathroom floor. Just been fighting for so long I feel so tired and defeated.

Been doing that a lot lately, Azalea often in my bedroom or even on the cold bathroom floor. Just been fighting for so long I feel so tired and defeated.

Me too, don’t know