Z-Drug Support Group (Lunesta, Imovane, Zimovane, Ambien, Sonata, Zopiclone)

[Wo...]

Think your premier has right idea. Ours just dithers then waits until things reach crisis point then goes Ito panic mode and shuts down half the country. Still saying schools going back next week even though kids been spreading it. Some areas can still mix even though Newr Years Eve coming up and you know darn well  they will be partying . Are you going have the vaccine I'm still unsure, as I know they cover up any side effects, like they did with statin's over here bit of a conundrum.

Nope not getting vaccine. Hasn’t been tested long enough. There’s no scheme in place in Australia for harm caused by vaccines. It’s not safe yet. We aren’t even a year into this illness. Vaccines usually take years to be checked thoroughly before deemed safe. This has taken months. No thanks

I'm bit wary like you think it's being pushed through too quick, using the old people here as Guinea pigs.He's announcing review of tiers today, bit apprehensive as says Tier 4 could be more restricted, we can't mix, only shops open supermarkets and chemists everything else shut,  what's he going to do put us under house arrest already lot people with serious mental health problems. Why send schools back when kids don't wear masks in class!!! I'm loving Bridgerton can loose myself in it bit like a naughty version Jane Austen.

Hey Team Z. Glad to see y'all sharing.

Jerry that's great that your ex found your number to call to say hi. That means you were good to her. I'm sorry things didn't work out b fore. Are you planning to stay in touch or reconnect? Either way, I can tell it made you happy. I'm glad for you to get some joy.

Kachina I know you're learning a lot about how strong you are when the Ambien made you think you wasn't. But you are strong plus...beautiful, caring, intelligent and you have determination. Just keep focusing on your strength and don't believe those lying pills.  :thumbsup: That goes for all of us: refuse to believe the benzo lies these pills have told or is telling us!

Leann the vaccine is new so there's not enough experience with it. Nobody will be able to tell you if it will put you back in acute or not. It's a decision you'll have to make. But I do believe that if it does put you in acute, it will be only for a short time. Some members on here was sent back to acute briefly after taking flu shot. You can only discern whether the vaccine is worth it for you.

Deanna I'm hoping you're having some good windows. I'm entering my 7 month this Saturday and lately have been feeling like I'm back in acute. But I'm having some personal stress from family issues so I expected waves. But these have been pretty big but not as intense as acute but almost. Hope I'm making sense. How are your waves? Better or worse? I'm asking because I know you and I are only a couple of weeks apart.

Shay I hope your taper is still going well. How is your sleep now? Have you been back to the beach or the roller coaster? I saw on the news about some trouble at the beaches there in Australia. What's going on?

Hi LadyDen - Yes I had quite the Holiday Week with lots of activity and food I should be staying away from.  Today I'm back in a bit of a wave, but I'm not surprised as I pushed myself a lot.  I'm so sorry that you have been having stress and feeling like you are back in acute :-(  Stress will most definitely do that.  Please do everything you can to remain calm and take care of yourself.  Wow 7 months already!  I am just finishing my 5th month.  I feel as if I made good strides this month but I don't know what is to come.  Yes we are only a few weeks apart.  I am looking forward to the day when we share our success stories.  Hopefully sooner than we think  :smitten:

Hi Zzers...thank you for your nice and kind comments on my message about my ex-girlfriend call. Today I had a very tough day. After a night of thin sleep so to say. I could only sit on my bench and endure it. I have started to play chess with some friends via the Social Chess app. It is nice because you can take a long time to think about your next move. The bowel movement trouble is not over yet. I am keeping in contact about it with my doctor via e-mail. It is great that this is possible today. I made a small walk of 1 km. My father came here to share a meal with me.  I hope you are all doing okay, with many windows. :thumbsup: Jazza

Jerry, what kind of bowel problems are you having?  We talk about bm problems all the time of this forum.  Maybe if you mentioned more specifically your problem then people on this forum might have ideas that would help.

THANK YOU for all your Love and support in 2021, I've been here since September.

Glad to read your comments, stories, pains, sorrows and joys.

Yes, MUST watch that Bridgerton ... maybe tonight. MAJOR house declutter and clean up all day today, still in it but wanted to some say hi.

Sounds like my brother is getting a little better, his wife a lot, so am hopeful.

Otherwise, yes Shayna, people are crazy and I've been liking staying at home more for that reason.

Okay See you in the new year!!! May your dreams come true, may your health improve, may you feel loved and be well.

:idiot::crazy::angel: :'( :P:laugh::D:thumbsup::smitten::tickedoff:

Happy NEW YEAR my dear Z buddies!!!!  My daughter and son-in-law fared pretty well with COVID as they are young and healthy  :smitten:  Thank you for your concern...I wish all of us a new year of much healing both physically and mentally, both body and mind.  And may our spirits rise to this challenge we are all fighting - sometimes a war in our body and brains. We will win the war battle by battle. :-*

I start my 6th month today...Having this forum has made all the difference in the world to me during this struggle.  Thank you All!!

Hi Zzzers,

Happy new year for all of you! I hope corona will be over soon. I had a relaxed evening at the neighbors of my father. My sleep was not great so I have a hangover now. A good reason to stay home today and watch some tv and listen to music. I hope that we are able to finish our tapes this year!  :thumbsup: Jazza

Hope you all have a better new year. Starting it with a really bad wave so not overly optomistic really had enough after 2 years of this. Hope things better for all of you anyway.

I’m struggling team. This is the 4th night of zero sleep this week. I’m scared and need ur strength

Ha Shazza, that is not good! I thought I was struggling with my hang over today. But zero sleep is much much worse. I wish I could help you, you are such a positive and kind person! Hopefully it is just the stress of all those feast days, luckily those are over now! And so I hope your sleep will return! Biggg huggg! Jerry!

I’m struggling team. This is the 4th night of zero sleep this week. I’m scared and need ur strength

It could well be dropping the dose, think when you drop down to very small amounts can be tough, but will eventually improve won't be forever. I felt like that stopping the anti depressants towards the end , felt ghastly, but it does improve and you will go back to how you were up to recently. I'm discovering this whole withdrawal is really non linear one step forwards two steps back all the time. Have you tried the unisom.

Shayna,

Sorry to hear you are struggling and not sleeping. Did you sleep last night? How are you today?

I also hope it's a response to so much activity and housecleaning and holiday events you were doing and that your windows come back asap.

Let us know.

YES:  I hope next year we'll all be just offering support. Leann I hope you get some good windows!

Deanna glad to see your message.

Fireworks in the neighborhood kept me up until almost 2am on new yrs eve, but I recovered with a good nights sleep last night. Very grateful for hot baths and using my mind to foster acceptance and reduce my fear thought-habits.

Looking forward to my next cut Tuesday. That tiny piece will get tinier and I am so much less afraid of this process than I was when I started.

Ha Kachina,

I am glad your taper is successful. Do you also do the file method? I did a step back a day before New Year day, but I am on my way back to my original level I think tomorrow evening. Last night I slept way better. We are very careful here because of Corona. Still a lockdown here... I hope your taper will also be a success in 2021...

Jerry!

Hey Team Z I'm 7 months post jump today! And congrats to Deanna on your 6th month. I'm feeling optimistic about my healing this year. I'm so ready to get this over with and return to a normal healthy life. Definitely looking forward to not being in bed half the day anymore. I'm glad that I have made progress because it lets me know that I'll continue to do so. I've started vestibular therapy to see if it'll benefit me and enhance my healing. I'll keep you posted on how it's working out. It's good to hear from y'all. Healing to everyone in the new year.

Hi LadyDen!  So glad to hear about your progress and Kachina you are doing so well with your taper! 

Shayna I hope you got to relax and maybe sleep some, I'm sure you are so over this! But I think the holidays being over will def help. 

Jerry good to hear of your good sleep last night!

Everyone, I think it will be our year in 2021!! I am very hopeful for the Spring and Summer to come!

LadyDen what is vestibular therapy? What does it entail?

Deanna

Vestibular therapy is when you get a type of physical therapy that specifies in the vestibular system. Vestibular system involves parts of the body responsible for balance, keeps you from being dizzy, etc. it's mainly involves ears and eyes coordination. So you do exercises using eye coordination, turning your head, walking while looking in various directions, focusing with the eyes while turning your head, laying down exercises using the eyes and head turns, bending down picking up objects, leg balances with eyes open then closed, etc

These exercises are supposed to help the brain compensate faster with better quality of life. Hopefully they'll work for me.

That's very interesting LadyDen, thanks for explaining.  I think I'll research that a bit more because I feel very compromised whenever I go out and about and look at things in a store setting.  My nervous system feels like it gets overwhelmed whenever I have a lot of visual input.  Not when I'm outside with nature though, that is very soothing.  Yesterday I must have done just a bit too much after all the holidays.  I went to an antiques mall.  There was so much too look at and I get very excited because I love antique shopping.  The last time I was there a year ago I had a near panic attack, not yet knowing what was truly wrong with me.  I ended up having a lot of achyness last night and then at 12:45am woke up and proceeded to have a pain flare that I haven't had in over 6 weeks  :'(  I tried to test my progress, and I guess I failed the test LOL.

Hope you and all my other Z buds are having a good WE!

Hi Jerry,

Thank you very much. I think it's important to hold as needed so we don't strain ourselves too much, for success. Sounds like that's what you were doing and sleeping well is the best.

I think what I do is considered filing. I have 2 5mg pills. I take one and for the other I have been taking a tiny knife and taking off a tiny bit and increasing that every 2 weeks. Now the piece I have left is very small and I keep wondering how I'll cut it 2 more times but I'm sure I'll be able to.

We are careful here, it's pretty rural and luckily not a lot of exposure in my life. I worry about this pandemic and hate watching the news. I don't watch it regularly and tonight felt shocked hearing the numbers in California and also that the surge is from Thanksgiving and now what. LOTS of people, mostly young ones, at the beaches over the holidays.

My brother and his wife are still recovering and I still feel a little scared sometimes ... coming up on 2 weeks sick in a few days, but they've both improved. My brother is coughing more and I don't know what that means, but not so bad I  don't think. We talked very briefly and he wasn't coughing. He's 56 and lives far away and we love each other but aren't so close. I wish we talked more. I'm going to call him again soon and I sent a fruit basket to them.

CONGRATULATIONS LadyDen!!!! Wow!!! Keep going!!! You're doing awesome. Can't wait to hear more of your progress. Deanna, yes, it's our year!

Take Care All, hugs and thanks.