Tenacious Tinnitus Club – Ear Pressure, Noise and Hyperacusis

[Bi...]

I slipped and fell on the ice yesterday, hitting the back of my head.  I felt like I might pass out and got a big knot on the back of my head.  The weird part is, my ears seem better now.  It's kind of like when you hit something to try to fix it...may be it really works.  :laugh:  Although I don't recommend that you try this method!!  :wacko:

PD

Thats funny!  Rob is always telling me to be careful not to fall on the ice and I tell him right back.  Maybe it will help my head.  It worked for you!!!!

One day, in an attempt to take my mind off withdrawal, I removed a closet door to prep it for painting. As I was kneeling on the floor, the door fell and hit me HARD right in the head.

I swear I felt 100% better for a few hours afterward.    ???

You guys are too funny!  :laugh:  May be we're onto something here.  I'm not sure how we would replicate it for a study though.  May be something like this... :brickwall: 

Hey snoball!!  You're the smiley king!  8)  :boxer:  8) 

Love always,  :smitten: 

PD

Well if I'm the smiley king...then you're the smiley queen. :):smitten: And in a chess game, the queen is more powerful. :D

Hey snoball!!  You're the smiley king!  8)  :boxer:  8) 

Love always,  :smitten: 

PD

Well if I'm the smiley king...then you're the smiley queen. :):smitten: And in a chess game, the queen is more powerful. :D

I LOVE that!  :)  Yes, always remember us women rule.  So is BenzoBuddies our kingdom?  ;)

I have not been on this thread for some time. You guys are a RIOT. I am feeling really good right now but as soon as I don't I am going to put my head through the drywall. :thumbsup:

I have not been on this thread for some time. You guys are a RIOT. I am feeling really good right now but as soon as I don't I am going to put my head through the drywall. :thumbsup:

:laugh:

snoball,

thought of you the other night when Robin was talking in her high voice on HIMYM.

snoball,

thought of you the other night when Robin was talking in her high voice on HIMYM.

Hi Pretty. Now whenever I watch HIMYM, I think of you. I just saw that one woodchuck episode the other day on Netflix. ;D:idiot::laugh:

Hello Oregonkatz,

The product name is, .lipoflavonoid plus. Purchased off of Amozon. The recommendation were good. There seem to be many people that had good results from it. And it looks like it is all vitamins that seem to make the blood flow better to the ear. Only time will let me know if it will work for me.

I got nothing to loose, right?  :thumbsup:    :thumbsup:

Lipo- flavonoid plus

Will share my results on my blog, The Xanax Club

Godspeed to you,    :smitten:    :thumbsup:

Rocket

snoball,

Hi Pretty. Now whenever I watch HIMYM, I think of you. I just saw that one woodchuck episode the other day on Netflix. ;D:idiot::laugh:

glad we think of eachother when we watch this show. i can't remember the names of the two shows that were on the other night, but i just cracked up and then i welled up with tears so it's good for me right nowto watch this show.

okay, onto the topic of the thread. sorry Birdie! :-*

Four months out: I still have a low level ringing in both ears and occasional buzzing, but it doesn't bother me anymore. I expect it will go away so slowly I won't even notice it's gone. I continue to take the Lipoflaviniods. I am considering tapering off them to see what I'd be at without supplements, but may stay on until I hit Month Six just to be 'safe' (I'd prefer not to have the tinnitus come back!).

Did anyone have their tinnitus pretty much shut off suddenly in one ear but not the other? I just did this a.m. It is very scary and disorienting and even though I can hear well out of my left ear(the one the that t shut off in) it feels like I am off balance and now have something stuffed in that ear. This is scaring the crap out of me!!!

Okatz

okatz,

I have never had the buzzing shut completely in one ear. The levels are different in each of my ears most of the time. I never really thought abt it until I read your post. The truth is that I am so used to tinnitus that I do not hear it sometimes. It is like living next to a busy road. Visitors hear the traffic but you do not. The last house I owned was like that. I would have people stay over night and the sounds of traffic would keep them up. I never heard it.

CC

Thank god things got back to normal today -- i.e. equal tinnitus in both ears. I was scared to death for about 10 hours. The things that withdrawal does to us!!! I usually don't much notice my t either cc. It's just . . . there.

Okatz

has anyone woken up from dreaming or sleeping to hear the sounds that the brain makes? it's unbelievably loud.

i'm guessing there is lot's going on in there. it's really really loud and probably acts as more of a buffer than we realize.

especially after a dream. i'm guessing that there is more energy ciruits lighting up while dreaming and when i wake out of it it's almost like a plug that has been unplugged and you hear this whoosh wining down. quite interesting to me really.

has anyone woken up from dreaming or sleeping to hear the sounds that the brain makes? it's unbelievably loud.

i'm guessing there is lot's going on in there. it's really really loud and probably acts as more of a buffer than we realize.

especially after a dream. I'm guessing that there is more energy ciruits lighting up while dreaming and when i wake out of it it's almost like a plug that has been unplugged and you hear this whoosh wining down. quite interesting to me really.

Yeah, its hard to believe this much sound can come from inside your head.  Drive's me mad :tickedoff:!!!  I have to put tinnitus maskers in my ears or take a shower.  Its amazing how fast a shower kills off the T off.  Any loud sounds like music and white noise helps big time.  God how long do I have to stay in this artificial sound bubble :'( :'( :'( 

I'm glad the hyperacusis is gone, that come from tapering too fast.

especially after a dream. I'm guessing that there is more energy ciruits lighting up while dreaming and when i wake out of it it's almost like a plug that has been unplugged and you hear this whoosh wining down. quite interesting to me really.

Yeah, its hard to believe this much sound can come from inside your head.  Drive's me mad :tickedoff:!!!  I have to put tinnitus maskers in my ears or take a shower.  Its amazing how fast a shower kills off the T off.  Any loud sounds like music and white noise helps big time.  God how long do I have to stay in this artificial sound bubble :'( :'( :'( 

I'm glad the hyperacusis is gone, that come from tapering too fast.

i'm still having bouts of hyperacusis that are just so painful but sometimes it has subsided. i'm guessing there are millions of nerve endings in the ear canal to that makes for a loud brain too. parker explained it on another thread. i still think the brain is probably really a lot louder than we know. all those nerve's firing off and this chemical meets up with that chemical to make this and to make that. i am so interested in what goes on inside there.

Hi, I developed Tinnitus and Hyperacusis, as a result I believe of clonazepam. I am currently taking .25 of clonaz and wanting to taper. I am scared, these symptoms are horrendous. Mostly the H