Total and complete 100% success after 22 months

[lo...]

I would LOVE to hear from Lostdog, his story is one of my very favorites. I sure hope I come back and update my story when I writ one, it is so very encouraging when folks do that.

i second that notion... the most encouraging story on BB imo.

I would LOVE to hear from Lostdog, his story is one of my very favorites. I sure hope I come back and update my story when I writ one, it is so very encouraging when folks do that.

He wrote his story in July and i have seen him online many times. last time

he was here was the 22nd of December. i think to check his pms. :)

I am very glad for you that you were able to get thru this.  I am at 16 months and it has been rough on me lately like yourself.  I pray that in a couple of months something starts to give.  Thanks,    jude 273

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This a a great success story Lostdog! I'm very happy for you. You have had great healing and awakening. Love the part about your dog.

:smitten:

Iwant,

How are you holding up?  I'm getting some nasty waves with brief moments of clarity and wondrous visions of the other side.  It's all such a mixed blessing, but I am so grateful for this second chance at life.

Hi Baby.  Sorry about the waves you've been having but love hearing that you are have moments of clarity and brief visions of the other side.  :) I'm just coming out of something. Wouldn't call it  a wave but some symptom flare ups. Increased sleep issues, breathing problems and some mental stuff. I was worried that the intense Anxiety and fear would show its ugly self but it didn't , just glimpses. So still doing pretty good. I did try a different food item. Some gluten free flour. Then had two bites of chocolate cake. It all started after the flour and I refuse to blame the cake. It was sooo yummy! To good to be the culprit  :laugh: I don't get moments of clarity but as long as the Anxiety stuff stays low I'm grateful. There are some things going on with the planets if you believe in that sorta thing.

We are moving forward and constantly healing. 

Hi Baby.  Sorry about the waves you've been having but love hearing that you are have moments of clarity and brief visions of the other side.  :) I'm just coming out of something. Wouldn't call it  a wave but some symptom flare ups. Increased sleep issues, breathing problems and some mental stuff. I was worried that the intense Anxiety and fear would show its ugly self but it didn't , just glimpses. So still doing pretty good. I did try a different food item. Some gluten free flour. Then had two bites of chocolate cake. It all started after the flour and I refuse to blame the cake. It was sooo yummy! To good to be the culprit  :laugh: I don't get moments of clarity but as long as the Anxiety stuff stays low I'm grateful. There are some things going on with the planets if you believe in that sorta thing.

We are moving forward and constantly healing. 

Do not blame the cake!!!  :laugh:

I do try to balance the good with the bad.  I promised myself if I made it out alive, I would focus on the more positive improvements.  I'm alive, and I will keep my promise. 

I have a laundry list of what is still painful and scary, but I am no longer face-planted into my pillow picking at the pills of my fabric bed sheets and hoping for merciful death.  :laugh: 

It's kinda funny now, but it wasn't then.  Now, it's big bad waves for me with very short crystal clear windows. 

I love this healing stuff!

Your story is a great one, inspiring, open, true and amazing. For the rest of us, it bring us such hope. I too, struggle along every day and can not wait for the happy days to come.

Wow, and I thought I was bad!

Thank you for telling your story. I am so happy for you.

again this sound svery damgerous did you use ashotn method how many decades were you on drug

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Claudia,

This story and Eli's are my two personal favorite's. I think because I have had pretty much the same problems that Lostdog describes…..and it only got worse for me in Month#9.

I keep hanging on and hoping that I will see healing like they both did.

This has to end at some point. I am pretty sure I was not born with a klonopin deficiency.

Love and healing to all who are reading this,

Causing