Total and complete 100% success after 22 months

[lo...]

Thanks Claudia,

This story and Eli's are my two personal favorite's.

I keep hanging on hoping that I will see healing like they both did.

This has to end at some point.

Love and healing to all who are reading this,

Causing

mine too, you are so right Bobbi, they give us hope. :thumbsup:

Thanks so much for taking the time to post your story. I feel no where near as bad off as you were and I'm just starting my tapering but you give me hope. If you could come back from the abyss then I can come back from my place of fear.

Thanks again and best of luck, have a great life! You deserve it.

BigBangFan

• 2 weeks later...
I had to read your story again and bump it.  It's a great one.  Thanks again for sharing it with us.  I know that I and many others will read it over and over for the hope it inspires. 

I feel so much better after reading this success story, Claudia, you're a gem for bumping it  :)

Delighted you're now feeling so well Lostdog and thank you so much for sharing this story of 100% success  :thumbsup:

Debbie x

Claudia,

I read this story at least once a day, this story and Eli's story, both keep me going.

Keep moving forward, one day, hopefully soon, this will all be a memory.

Much love and healing to all,

Causing

Claudia,

I read this story at least once a day, this story and Eli's story, both keep me going.

Keep moving forward, one day, hopefully soon, this will all be a memory.

Much love and healing to all,

Causing

yep Bobbi, i hope one day we will be able to write our success story as well and

give others hope the way Lostdog, Eli and all the others did. :thumbsup:

Even around 18 months I was convinced I had permanent brain damage and would never be the same.

lostdog, where are you? i'm getting discouraged here at the 2 year mark and worse than ever convinced i have permanent brain damage and what's worse when my brain does certain revving and vibration sensations i start getting terrorized by the thought that the doctor put something inside my brain and this is the way it will always be and he's waiting until i blow my head off.

where are you?

sorry for any disturbing thoughts. imagine what i'm dealing with 24/7? i don't know what happened?

Hi - I re-read your success story because it's such an amazing one, went back and read through many of your posts and see that your descriptions of bodily sensation are so vivid.  Thanks again for coming back to post your story.

I can so relate to your story as I am almost at the end of month 18 and am exhausted by this whole routine. It feels as though it is never ending. I often read your post with hopes that soon this will start to fade out and end. Many of the BB posts I used to read we're better by this time and it makes me sad to think that my short term use of this nasty drug put me in this place. Thank-you Lostdog.

Claudia, I can count on you to keep bumping the stories that help me the most....You and I both cling to the same stories.

:smitten:

I can so relate to your story as I am almost at the end of month 18 and am exhausted by this whole routine. It feels as though it is never ending. I often read your post with hopes that soon this will start to fade out and end. Many of the BB posts I used to read we're better by this time and it makes me sad to think that my short term use of this nasty drug put me in this place. Thank-you Lostdog.

Hi Jazzy - I feel like you. I'm at month 21 (still hell). I printed LostDogs Success story. I've carried it in my purse for 4 months and I read it when I feel terrible.  Sadly I'm approaching the 22 month point and I'm so screwed up I'm positive I won't be 100% next month. I well.

Hope

Claudia, I can count on you to keep bumping the stories that help me the most....You and I both cling to the same stories.

:smitten:

yep Bobbi, its like a supplement for Hope. :thumbsup::smitten: