Important Survey - Please Participate ×

What good thing happened to you in the last 24 hours?

[sa...]

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sn...]

• [Lo...]

• [MT...]

• [Mo...]

Today I woke up and I did not feel like a zombie. This had last till midday then changed, but hey!! A change!!! ;D

• 2 weeks later...

Planned a trip to Hawai that I hope to God I can get through. :idiot:

Can I come with you?? Wow!!

Today I had to be strong for my dog. She had to be shaved and was full of fear and I was holding her in my arms for 2 hours while she was shaved. She is very huge and heavy and my heart was going crazy  but I wanted her to feel save. She looked thankful after that. I was proud of me because I hate those situations too.

Now I have a black, huge, sheep at home.  :smitten:

[a7...]

Today I had to be strong for my dog. She had to be shaved and was full of fear and I was holding her in my arms for 2 hours while she was shaved. She is very huge and heavy and my heart was going crazy  but I wanted her to feel save. She looked thankful after that. I was proud of me because I hate those situations too.

Yes please come along. I'm having so much anxiety and catastrophic thinking about it, I want to cancel everything! I shouldn't have to dread going. :sick:

Yes please come along. I'm having so much anxiety and catastrophic thinking about it, I want to cancel everything! I shouldn't have to dread going. :sick:

If you are in panic - THEN YOU HAVE TO DO THAT!!

I did a trip last year. I had fever when I started and panic.. it was wonderful wonderful... DO IT!!

[a7...]

I did a trip last year. I had fever when I started and panic.. it was wonderful wonderful... DO IT!!

Thank you I sooooooo needed to hear this. I just got done with all the booking and am just entertaining myself with worst case scenario. It's aweful. I'm going, I just need to have a nervous breakdown before :laugh:

Thank you I sooooooo needed to hear this. I just got done with all the booking and am just entertaining myself with worst case scenario. It's aweful. I'm going, I just need to have a nervous breakdown before :laugh:

Yes. I am totally sure that you will die on Hawai. A emission of lava! Tsunami! Earth quake! Disease! Robery! Heart attack! OR: deep breath at the sea. Lovely nature. Taking pictures to remind you that you were so brave to come here. Good food. A nice flirt?? sun, sea, ...  :smitten:

[a7...]

Yes. I am totally sure that you will die on Hawai. A emission of lava! Tsunami! Earth quake! Disease! Robery! Heart attack! OR: deep breath at the sea. Lovely nature. Taking pictures to remind you that you were so brave to come here. Good food. A nice flirt?? sun, sea, ...  :smitten:

Omg! You really made me laugh. Nailed it. Yes, I've died from a shark attack, tsunami and earthquake. My medication has been stolen and I'm in a full blown cold turkey at a luau! Ive already prepared my last will and testament! :laugh:

I hope you are having fun! My greatest moment in the last 24 hours:

I slept for 10 hours straight! :thumbsup:

10 hours!!! AMAZING!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!

Oh that is great. Hope you continue with that.. :thumbsup:

Why thank you. So far, so good in this regard. :smitten: :smitten:

Why thank you. So far, so good in this regard. :smitten: :smitten:

What would it take to get 11 hours, or even 12? Push yourself Bets!  :D

What would it take to get 11 hours, or even 12? Push yourself Bets!  :D

I'm too tired to do do...... :D

Went on an eight mile kayak trip.  Was beautiful!  Saw some beautiful trout, cranes, nature is the key to healing.  I keep going, etc.  Wishing all of you a healing day.  :-*

[1e...]

Went on an eight mile kayak trip.  Was beautiful!  Saw some beautiful trout, cranes, nature is the key to healing.  I keep going, etc.  Wishing all of you a healing day.  :-*

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

wonderful! Go on with that no matter how you feel! :smitten:

Today I was so sick and so sad.. I didn't want anyone to come to see me.. A good friend made a flying visit, brought a little gift AND gave me a little massage.. then she left so that I could rest..

the symptoms of borreliosis got better for a whole hour after that.

I love her.. :smitten:

Thats what friends are for :smitten:

Today I was so sick and so sad.. I didn't want anyone to come to see me.. A good friend made a flying visit, brought a little gift AND gave me a little massage.. then she left so that I could rest..

What a wonderful friend!

Massage is an amazing and healing therapy!

I'm so glad to hear that it gave you some relief!

FB ~

What a wonderful friend!

Massage is an amazing and healing therapy!

I'm so glad to hear that it gave you some relief!

FB ~

She's a keeper. Even my brother would not do that. I'm glad she made you feel better.

[1e...]

Two good things in past 24 hrs.

1) fixed the swamp cooler yesterday morning.  Good because it hit 110F (43C) here yesterday afternoon.

2) did the annual Father's Day bike ride (31 miles with hills).

I baked my husband a cake for fathers day.

Badsocref,

Thats amazing! You rode your bike in the heat, and probably sweat out tons of toxins in the process. Way to go. That is impressive.

Two good things in past 24 hrs.

1) fixed the swamp cooler yesterday morning.  Good because it hit 110F (43C) here yesterday afternoon.

2) did the annual Father's Day bike ride (31 miles with hills).

WOW BsC,

31 miles...that's FANTASTIC!

I've been wanting to get a bike. I haven't had one in years. I'm thinking it would be nice to ride down on the seawall. Something tells me I may only be able to go about 2 miles in the beginning :) Maybe one day I could work up to hills ;)

I have some friends that live in Redding Cali. They have a swamp cooler. I was amazed at how well it cooled, and in 110 degrees...you need it.

Good job all the way around.

FB ~