Important Survey - Please Participate ×

What good thing happened to you in the last 24 hours?

[sa...]

Actually dozed off reading for 45 min, with no meds and didn't wake up in a panic. :thumbsup:

WHAT GREAT NEWS! Super happy for you :)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sn...]

• [Lo...]

• [MT...]

• [Mo...]

Good job, Fluter! I spent every day this week at the gym, doing very hard workouts. Now I need some Tylenol........

Good job Bgirl  :clap:

Don't over due it :)

Are you wokin on your guns  ;D

Yes, Tylenol is a must have.

I received a nice pm from a great friendie.  :smitten: I just need to write back. I'm so tired, I can barely keep my eyes open. :sleepy:

Good night :hug:

Good job, Fluter! I spent every day this week at the gym, doing very hard workouts. Now I need some Tylenol........

Good job Bgirl  :clap:

Don't over due it :)

Are you wokin on your guns  ;D

Yes, Tylenol is a must have.

Good job for the both of us, Fluter! :hug: Yes, I think Tylenol works better than opiates, even though I've only taken one pill. Not like poor Prince........ "Am I wokin on my guns?" ???

inner movement has reduced for now.

my hubbie fell down at work yesterday BUT apart from a bumped head he didnt break any bones....thank GOD!!!

it could have been so much worse for sure so small blessings

[ca...]

Actually dozed off reading for 45 min, with no meds and didn't wake up in a panic. :thumbsup:

WHAT GREAT NEWS! Super happy for you :)

Thank you. You're so sweet. Actually napped again today, no meds and no panic feeling. :thumbsup:

Ahhhh to nap....such a beautiful thing. First time I went through withdraw I basically spent two years on hyperdrive.....never never never could have napped.  Congrats! And enjoy!!!! 😄

I went on a night drive all by myself , then drove to my aunts house and hangout with her and talked about everything going on with me. So nice to spend time with family especially after being stuck in my house for almost two months straight. PROGRESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumbsup:

Way to go too! :thumbsup:

What I did this morning. I bought an iPad and a laptop and for the first time ever, I had enough brains to set them up myself. I usually have to call Apple and spend hours with them. :thumbsup:

Nice work Bets!! Feels good to accomplish even the smallest of tasks. Although maybe setting up a laptop doesn't qualify as small....lol :smitten:

Nice work Bets!! Feels good to accomplish even the smallest of tasks. Although maybe setting up a laptop doesn't qualify as small....lol :smitten:

Thank H&F:

Well, I spent 5 hours doing both, beginning last night. It taxed my brain soo much. God Bless you. :smitten:

Betsy

BG- if I purchased a regular laptop and had to set it up- I'd have to hire the Geek Squad to do it for me- I have no skill or patience in the high tech area.  Would end up throwing the computer out the window after 5 hours. Way to go! Maybe you have a future at Best Buy with the Geek Squad! Ha :2funny:

BG- if I purchased a regular laptop and had to set it up- I'd have to hire the Geek Squad to do it for me- I have no skill or patience in the high tech area.  Would end up throwing the computer out the window after 5 hours. Way to go! Maybe you have a future at Best Buy with the Geek Squad! Ha :2funny:

Ha ha! No, Best Buy pays a pittance. I just did it by trial and error until I got it right. Many times I wanted a rescue dose. >:D The iPad wasn't as bad, since it was more like my iPhone. Now I think I am only half brain dead. I have to regroup today. :D

Betsy :smitten:

Way to go too! :thumbsup:

What I did this morning. I bought an iPad and a laptop and for the first time ever, I had enough brains to set them up myself. I usually have to call Apple and spend hours with them. :thumbsup:

a laptop AND an iPad

:smitten:

I keep on dreaming :smitten:

enjoy it!!

Finally brought my car in to have an oil change and tire rotation.  They checked all the things to keep my car running.  I did it even though had DP going on.  Walked a mile when I got home.  Wishing all of you a healing day.  :-*

Finally brought my car in to have an oil change and tire rotation.  They checked all the things to keep my car running.  I did it even though had DP going on.  Walked a mile when I got home.  Wishing all of you a healing day.  :-*

Good job! But since you car was all ready, why did you walk? :laugh: :laugh:

The best thing that has happened in the last 24hrs, my benzo belly went down and I feel better, thank goodness, no fun pushing my belly around to get through doors etc, and glad we have this thread to post the good things that happens for all BB to write their thoughts and perhaps it will help someone else see that good things do happen in the midst of Benzo madness.

The best thing that has happened in the last 24hrs, my benzo belly went down and I feel better, thank goodness, no fun pushing my belly around to get through doors etc, and glad we have this thread to post the good things that happens for all BB to write their thoughts and perhaps it will help someone else see that good things do happen in the midst of Benzo madness.

Good going BG..I wish I could say the same, but I don't have benzo belly. It's just plain FAT from eating too many sweets. I need the sweet police. So much time at the gym and then I eat cake again. Duh!!!!!!!

BG- sweet police- now that doesn't sound fun  at all !  Ha !  :tickedoff:    With all we are going though with withdrawal- we all deserve a treat every now and then...for me it is lindt truffles.. ahhhh......they cheer me up!  Especially the white chocolate ones....I deserve it!!! No calling the sweet police on me!