Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

What good thing happened to you in the last 24 hours?

[sa...]

BG- sweet police- now that doesn't sound fun  at all !  Ha !  :tickedoff:    With all we are going though with withdrawal- we all deserve a treat every now and then...for me it is lindt truffles.. ahhhh......they cheer me up!  Especially the white chocolate ones....I deserve it!!! No calling the sweet police on me!

I did not know that word "sweet police" - sooooo sweet... :smitten:

Since yesterday I allowed myself to eat sugar and wheat again.. my boreliose pain is so bad that I needed something good (I don't take painkillers) in my life... I cant eat chocolate because of the milk in it (that would harm antibiotics) so today I ate popcorn.. myummm! :D

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sn...]

• [Lo...]

• [MT...]

• [Mo...]

Dove Dark chocolate covered blueberries are the best! Wishing all a healing day.  :-*

Yum! And healthy too................

I'm headed out of town for 4th of July....going to the mountains and taking in some fishing. Traveling hasn't always gone so well in the past and I am just praying all will go well. It will be nice to beat the heat and be at one with nature I suppose, I mainly worry about sleep these days as it continues to be my biggest struggle. I guess if I am certain to stock up on all my supplements I should be ok. I just hate still relying on something at all to have to sleep. I tried going with out recently and I was up and down all night. Ugghh....so off I will go and consider it a goid thing...

That's good you are giving it a try. I'm sure that nice air will put you to sleep. If not, you can eat fish all night. :laugh:

and when I came back from my trip my dog came to me, I hunkered down and she softly laid her head on my shoulder and I hugged her and my head was on her shoulder. she stood like that for 2 minutes ..endlessly.. and then she started to fawn and jump.. but before that it was a holy moment..  :smitten:

[c3...]
This morning I broke 3000 miles (4828 km) for cycling for the year (my year runs July 16-July 15 each year).  Still have 10 days to go.  Might break 5000 km!?!

My very wary cat, Katie, finally, after four years, slept on my lap.

oh then this is special!! I think she feels you are healing well. Less poison in your body.

Enjoy it.. Did you sit in silence, not moving so that she woulnt wake up.. so sweet... :smitten:

My very wary cat, Katie, finally, after four years, slept on my lap.

oh then this is special!! I think she feels you are healing well. Less poison in your body.

Enjoy it.. Did you sit in silence, not moving so that she woulnt wake up.. so sweet... :smitten:

Yes, I had to lay stiff as a board. But she and I are finally getting there. She's a calico. And her sis Emily is a Tortoise Shell (half sisters) knocks thing from the bureau on my head at night. :D Gotta luv that!

Betsy

I love pets so much. My dog is laying in the sun since that morning without moving. People use to ring at the front door asking if she is dead. No  joke.

When she is relaxing she barley breathes sometimes I prick her because I get scared. Then only one eye is opened - slowly and penal until I say sorry and go away :idiot: Then the eye is closed and she continues with whatever that is.

I wish you all a great day with your little buddhas!

Marigold- wouldn't it be great if we humans could be as relaxed as your dog- not a care in the world- no need to start on benzos or other anxiety meds- just totally chilled out!  I think I may come back  in my second life as one of my spolled  rotten  cats or maybe your  lazy dog!  >:D

The best thing that happened to me in the last 24hrs, well I had a good day, no blips of sx's and felt almost like my old self, now that is the thing, it has been so long, I will have to wait a little longer to find out what Normal really feels like. I also heard from a dear Friend here that does not come on much, and thankfully she is feeling somewhat better, and that was awesome as her road has been beyond Horrible and to start to feel a bit better was a good thing. A good 24hrs. :smitten:

Marigold- wouldn't it be great if we humans could be as relaxed as your dog- not a care in the world- no need to start on benzos or other anxiety meds- just totally chilled out!  I think I may come back  in my second life as one of my spolled  rotten  cats or maybe your  lazy dog!  >:D

I  learn much from her. She rests when exhausted, eats when hungry, comes to be hugged when needed. Thats pur ZEN for me. And what animals are able to: use the moment. There is sun outside? Run and lay into it. Theres rain? Go to Marigold to cuddle.. no one around? then sleep.. animals are wonderful :smitten:

(haha.. sun got too hot for her, she tumbled in, smacked, and now is sleeping on my feet. I cannot move. I have to go to the toilet. Too heavy :D

Hi, Ontheroad, hope you are doing well, and enjoying being off of the Benzo's. Marigold hope you are doing better, still enjoy your posts. Have a wonderful 24hrs to both of you. :smitten::thumbsup::smitten:

The best thing that happened to me in the last 24hrs, well I had a good day, no blips of sx's and felt almost like my old self, now that is the thing, it has been so long, I will have to wait a little longer to find out what Normal really feels like. I also heard from a dear Friend here that does not come on much, and thankfully she is feeling somewhat better, and that was awesome as her road has been beyond Horrible and to start to feel a bit better was a good thing. A good 24hrs. :smitten:

BG

That's so nice to hear. We need that here. You deserve it. Now, what about those pixs? :laugh:

Betsy

This morning I broke 3000 miles (4828 km) for cycling for the year (my year runs July 16-July 15 each year).  Still have 10 days to go.  Might break 5000 km!?!

Wow! I'm impressed. I wonder what type of bike you have?

betsy :)

Wish I had a cat, I just have a annoying puppy

Oh they're fun! Just wait until he grows up! I hope he's not a terrifying one.