Important Survey - Please Participate ×

The Xanax Club, Let Us Know How You Are Feeling Today

[...]

Thank you Julia.  I sure hope its sooner then we think.

I am so glad your back is better praying your other symptoms improve quickly.  We both need a break.

Love and hugs❤❤❤

Debbie,

I totally agree with that!!!

I spoke too soon, my back is hurting again, I was sitting at the computer for awhile doing paperwork and that brought it back on. Uggg Well, I'll stop doing that for awhile!!!

Thanks Debbie!! I'm praying for us!!!

Love you!!!♥️♥️♥️🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Hi Julia,

Hope it feels better after you rest.❤❤❤

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [to...]

• [Di...]

• [...]

• [se...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Debbie,

How are you?  Any relief for you at all?

I am doing ok, I have had this lower backache now for two weeks.  Oddly it only bothers me when I lay down.

I hope you doing well.

Hi Laurie,

I'm sorry your back is bothering you.  Wonder why your back hurts when you lay down?  Hope is goes away soon.  Is your stomach feeling better?

I'm still about the same stomach and anxiety issues sure wish they'd go away.

Hope you have a better day.

Love and hugs❤

Hi Debbie and Laurie - I am sorry you are both still having issues.  I am too.  This is the worst I have been in months.  My stomach is killing me, my back and chest hurt and off balance is all rough.  Today and yesterday have been hell for me!!  I am praying for all of us that we feel better soon!!!  I am sure part of this is from the inaccurate dosing and I am starting to weigh and cut my pills today but the rest is brought on by anxiety and stress. 

Hugs,

Julia  :smitten:

Hi guys,

I have no clue why my back and tailbone hurt, I’m suspecting it has more to do with Hashimoto’s than withdrawal, who knows!  My stomach issues are continuing, but I had IBS before starting benzos.

Praying you both get over this soon.  Typically this stuff passes in time, one day you will wake and it will be gone.  Hopefully it never returns!!

Thinking of both of you..

Hi Julia and Laurie,

I am so sorry you are both struggling so much.  This is just the pits!!!  Laurie I pray you are right that would be wonderful. 

Julia yes I think your dosing caught up with you.  I'm sure me using my dosing as a yo yo and the fiasco with buspirone I got myself in a mess.  Heck I think we are all one big mess but its really not our faults.

Laurie is the doctor not treating your Hasimoto?

Praying for us all.

Love and prayers ❤

Debbie,

Dr says there is no treatment as long as I am in remission, but my entire body has inflammation.  I am meeting with her on Monday to see if there is anything I can do to calm things down.

Today I felt like I had the flu, GI stuff, back ache, head ache, cold…just feeling yuck.  I feel lost..off the drug and not sure what is withdrawal and what is disease and how to fix it.  I guess I am just praying things get better with time.  I feel myself falling into depression.  Like everyone else here, I just want to feel better.

I’m sure god has a plan, I’m being patient.

Hope tonight finds you all well..

Hi Laurie,

Oh my goodness surely there is something that would help.  I have a friend that was diagnosed with Hashimoto's and they treat her with some type of thyroid meds. 

I am so sorry you are feeling so rough.  You need to feel better!

This crazy stuff is so unpredictable.  I'm glad you will see your doctor Monday maybe she will have some answers.

My stomach was a bit better until this afternoon...oh well.

Praying for you❤

Thank you Julia.  I sure hope its sooner then we think.

I am so glad your back is better praying your other symptoms improve quickly.  We both need a break.

Love and hugs❤❤❤

Debbie,

I totally agree with that!!!

I spoke too soon, my back is hurting again, I was sitting at the computer for awhile doing paperwork and that brought it back on. Uggg Well, I'll stop doing that for awhile!!!

Thanks Debbie!! I'm praying for us!!!

Love you!!!♥️♥️♥️🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Hi Julia,

Hope it feels better after you rest.❤❤❤

Thanks Debbie - Yes, it is better, thank goodness!!  I hope you are feeling better too!!  At least my back is better and my stomach is a little better!!  I will take any improvement!!!

Love you!

Debbie,

Dr says there is no treatment as long as I am in remission, but my entire body has inflammation.  I am meeting with her on Monday to see if there is anything I can do to calm things down.

Today I felt like I had the flu, GI stuff, back ache, head ache, cold…just feeling yuck.  I feel lost..off the drug and not sure what is withdrawal and what is disease and how to fix it.  I guess I am just praying things get better with time.  I feel myself falling into depression.  Like everyone else here, I just want to feel better.

I’m sure god has a plan, I’m being patient.

Hope tonight finds you all well..

Hi Laurie - I am so sorry you are having issues!!  It really does have to suck to be off this nasty drug and still be having problems!!!  I really hope your doctor can help you and give you some relief!!  I know that must be hard to deal with.  I agree that God has a plan and that you will feel better soon!!!

You have been though so much and I am sure at this point, feeling depressed is normal but still is hard to deal with.  It seems so strange that we go through this whole long, long taper and then there are still hurdles to cross.  But you crossed the finish line of the taper and I know in my heart that you will be able to get through what you are facing now and come out on the other side stronger and healthier than ever!  You deserve that!!  I wonder if some of the depression is from the taper taking up so much of your life for so long and now - it is like - what do I do now!!!  I am sure it is a transition and is difficult to make even though the goal was to get off the drug. 

I am sorry today has been a rough day for you with the GI stuff and body aches.  I am praying that you feel better tomorrow and that all this goes away for you too!!

I want to thank you for helping me with the information about how you have done your tapering.  Today, I got the scale out and fooled around with it for a while and was having some issues figuring it out - benzo brain - but finally with my husbands help, figured out the milligrams to grams on the scale and I have a spreadsheet bancref did for the liquid and I am able to use that for the pills too.  I have my meds for tomorrow ready and my doses are all the same and accurate!!  I weighed the doses for today and surprisingly  enough, the 2nd and 3rd dose were pretty accurate but the small dose was not.  Now I feel so much better about the cuts I will be making and having accurate doses.  I really appreciate all your help with that!!  You have helped me so much with that and I know it is going to help my symptoms!!!

Know you are in my prayers and I am thinking about you!!

Love and hugs,

Hi Julia and Laurie,

I am so sorry you are both struggling so much.  This is just the pits!!!  Laurie I pray you are right that would be wonderful. 

Julia yes I think your dosing caught up with you.  I'm sure me using my dosing as a yo yo and the fiasco with buspirone I got myself in a mess.  Heck I think we are all one big mess but its really not our faults.

Praying for us all.

Love and prayers ❤

Hi Debbie - I am sorry that you are still struggling!!  This taper and the symptoms are so hard!!  I know one day things will be better for you!!  My back is better and I made sure that I did not sit at the computer long today!  I used my scale and got tomorrow's dose done and it is accurate and my husband is going to help me tomorrow to get the rest of the weeks doses weighed and cut so I do not have to do it daily!!

I appreciate all your love and support and prayers!!  You help me more than you know!  Thank you!!!  You always respond and check in no matter how bad you feel.  You are such a caring person!!

I agree with you that my inaccurate dosing caught up with me, hopefully now things will level out and I will feel better!

I hope tonight and tomorrow is better for you!!

Sending hugs and prayers!!

Love,

Julia  :smitten: :smitten:

Hi Julia,

Yeah so glad you are getting some relief.  Wonderful that you have your scale and doses figured out I bet this makes a big difference for you. Hoping tomorrow will be a much better day.

Love you❤

Hi Julia and Laurie,

Praying for us all.

Love and prayers ❤

Hi Debbie - I am sorry that you are still struggling!!  This taper and the symptoms are so hard!!  I know one day things will be better for you!!  My back is better and I made sure that I did not sit at the computer long today!  I used my scale and got tomorrow's dose done and it is accurate and my husband is going to help me tomorrow to get the rest of the weeks doses weighed and cut so I do not have to do it daily!!

I appreciate all your love and support and prayers!!  You help me more than you know!  Thank you!!!  You always respond and check in no matter how bad you feel.  You are such a caring person!!

Love,

Hi Julia,

I had sent a reply when you were typing this.  Lol

Thank you right back for everything! 

Hugs and prayers for you❤❤❤

Hi Julia and Laurie,

Praying for us all.

Love and prayers ❤

Love,

Hi Julia,

I had sent a reply when you were typing this.  Lol

Thank you right back for everything! 

Hugs and prayers for you❤❤❤

LOL  - too funny!!! 

Love you my friend!!

Julia  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Hi Julia,

Yeah so glad you are getting some relief.  Wonderful that you have your scale and doses figured out I bet this makes a big difference for you. Hoping tomorrow will be a much better day.

Love you❤

Thank you Debbie - that is my hope!!  It does make me feel better and gives me some hope things will get better sooner than later!!!  I just wish you were feeling better!!!  One day you will and it will be a wonderful day!!!!  I too hope tomorrow will be a better day for you too! 

Hugs,

Hi Julia,

Love you❤

Thank you Debbie - that is my hope!!  It does make me feel better and gives me some hope things will get better sooner than later!!!  I just wish you were feeling better!!!  One day you will and it will be a wonderful day!!!!  I too hope tomorrow will be a better day for you too! 

Hugs,

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

I’m glad you both are doing a little better, small gain s are everything!

Julia, I hope the scales works well for you, it got me through so I am hopeful it will work for you too.

It’s a new week, we are all closer to recovery!!

Julia, I hope the scales works well for you, it got me through so I am hopeful it will work for you too.

Hi Laurie,

Thank you it was nice to feel a little better yesterday.  I'm hoping today will get better.

Hope you are doing better today and your doctor visit goes well tomorrow.  Please let us know how it goes.

Keeping you in my prayers❤

Hi Julia,

How are you feeling?  I hope you continue to feel better each day.

Hi Enzolt,

Hope your weekend is going better for you.

Hi Bad dove,

How are you doing?  Praying the dental work hasn't worn you down.

Prayers and ❤

Hi everyone.

I am quite worn down, and will be posting more as I get some strength back.

It seems like most of you are struggling with nasty sxs that doesn't seem to ease off. I hope with time, they resolve. Proud of everyone for staying in touch.

My mouth seriously hurts, and I am using Tylenol and ibuprofen to cope.  Was on an opioid for a few days, and I am coming down from that. Once I ran out, the bad anxiety came back.  I can only eat things like jello, nothing healthy at all, and it really doesn't seem to make a difference going from my clean diet to this sugary processed one. Except I miss eating real food.

I feel strong enough to resume my finger therapy, and have an appointment Tuesday, it is looking rather weird.

I have a personal situation that has been ongoing and very difficult. There is no resolution that I find workable, no matter what happens, I feel angry and taken advantage of. I had been dealing with it for 2 months, turned it over to my husband after I cut off the tip of my finger, I couldn't handle anymore. After a month, he has had his fill and doesn't want to deal with it anymore. He is going to just do what this person wants and hope for the best.

Interesting how he reached his limit much sooner than I. Or, perhaps, as a healthy person he more quickly realized how toxic and draining the situation is and decided it wasn't worth the ongoing stress.

I really hope doing what the person wants helps me calm down. Wont know for a while, the process of doing things her way will take a few weeks. And, it could blow up in our faces.

Regardless, with what minimal emotions I have, I am really angry at this person. I am experiencing minimal emotion, mostly anxiety and anger, not a surprise. My body is worn out, and has a lot of recovery to go through.

My therapist gave me a lot of cred for going to the dentist and having all my bottom teeth pulled, sticking at my taper dose and not increasing or changing it until at least 3 weeks, which is coming up. I wont make a cut until this awful anxiety tones down. 3 weeks is not enough time. Could be all the extenuating circumstances, but I need to hold here longer. He says all things considered, I am coping and proceeding very well.

Just hang on everyone. You are all loved. We all will see better days. :smitten:

Hi Laurie - I am sure using the scales and getting my does accurate is going to help alot.  I did my pill box for the rest of the week this morning so I know what my doses actually are.  I did my doses last night for today.  Since I am going to be doing all equal doses now, my first dose today was a tiny bit smaller and the 2nd dose was larger, the 3rd and 4th are also going to be smaller than what I had been taking.  I can already feel it.  I am full of anxiety and I am shaky and just feeling yucky.  I know it will be an adjustment to get used to dosing with equal doses.  I just did not think I would feel it this fast.  I am guessing because I was already having issues to start with.  I am not feeling nausea and am waiting until after supper and am going to lay down for a while!!  I know it will get better.

Thank you again for all your help!!

I hope you are better today!!  I also help the doctor will be able to help you tomorrow.

Keeping you in my prayers!!

Hugs and Love,

Julia

:smitten:

Hi Julia,

Hi Enzolt,

Hi Bad dove,

Prayers and ❤

Hi Debbie - It has not been the best day so far, full of anxiety and I am shaky and my stomach hurts alot.  Changing to all equal doses will take some time to adjust to but at least I know what dose I am taking!!!  I am looking forward to feeling better soon!!!!!

I hope you are having a better day and that you get some porch time.  I sat on the porch for a little while this morning and it was not too hot. 

I am praying for you and for us to get better.

Love and hugs,

Hi Baddove,

I am so sorry that things have been so rough for you with the taper, your teeth and the personal issue.  I am hoping and praying things get better for you.  I am sure it sucks to not be able to eat what you want!!  The change in your diet can make such a difference in our anxiety too!

I agree with your therapist that you are doing really well considering all you have been enduring!!

Sounds like your personal issue has been taking a lot of energy.  It is a shame that there are people that take advantage of others and cause others so much anxiety and harm!!  Whatever your issue is, I hope it gets resolved soon as I am sure that has been hindering your taper and life in general.  I agree with what you said about your husband, him being normal may be why he did not want to deal with the issue very long.  I have found that being on this taper, I want to know why, how etc too much and it does cause me issues sometimes.  It will get better once I am off this nasty drug and heal.

I am keeping you in my prayers and I hope everything gets better for you!!!   

Love and hugs,

Julia

Hi Julia,

Hi Enzolt,

Hi Bad dove,

Prayers and ❤

Hi Debbie - It has not been the best day so far, full of anxiety and I am shaky and my stomach hurts alot.  Changing to all equal doses will take some time to adjust to but at least I know what dose I am taking!!!  I am looking forward to feeling better soon!!!!!

I hope you are having a better day and that you get some porch time.  I sat on the porch for a little while this morning and it was not too hot. 

I am praying for you and for us to get better.

Love and hugs,

Hi Julia,

I'm so sorry you are having  such a bad day.  I'm sure it will take a bit for you to get used to evening out your doses plus all the suffering you have endured for the past several days.  You are so strong and full of determination you will do this!  Its good that you don't have wonder and worry about if your doses are right any longer. 

Glad you got some porch time I have too.  It's a little warm but at least there is a breeze.

Praying you adjust to your doses quickly.

My stomach is upset again doesn't seem to really matter what I eat or don't eat.  Do you have pain or is it just really uncomfortable?  I'm not having pain symptoms it feels more gassy sometimes bloated feeling and burning I don't have an appetite.  I don't burp or have flatulence much at all.  It's just strange.

Praying we both feel better soon.

Love and hugs ❤

Hi Baddove,

I am so sorry you have had so much to deal with.  I'm sure you are so ready to be able to eat something good a sore mouth just makes you feel bad.  You are doing so well being able to continue with your taper going through all that you have on your plate.

I sure hope the personal issues get resolved soon.  Your husband sounds like mine he wouldn't put up with it long either.

Praying for peace and calm ❤