Important Survey - Please Participate ×

The Xanax Club, Let Us Know How You Are Feeling Today

[...]

Debbie, Julia,

I hope today you both are feeling better and the stomach is giving you a rest.  You both need a little porch time to settle the soul.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [to...]

• [Di...]

• [...]

• [se...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Debbie, Julia,

I hope today you both are feeling better and the stomach is giving you a rest.  You both need a little porch time to settle the soul.

Hi Laurie,

Thank you.  My stomach and anxiety are on full throttle this morning!  This too shall pass.  I was using the tiny pieces in with my doses yesterday and the day before and I think the doses were way off. I took an additional tiny piece last night and it was better but today is a rough one.  I get my scale delivered today so I will start weighing and cutting those today and tomorrow's doses will be accurate.

I hope you are doing great!!  I am sure it feels great to not be taking the medicine anymore!!  I am so happy for you!!

Hugs,

Julia  :smitten:

Debbie, Julia,

Thank you Laurie,

Things are a little better today.  Its terribly hot here porch time is slim

Hope things are going good for you.

Love and hugs❤

Debbie, Julia,

Hi Laurie,

Thank you.  My stomach and anxiety are on full throttle this morning!  This too shall pass.  I was using the tiny pieces in with my doses yesterday and the day before and I think the doses were way off. I took an additional tiny piece last night and it was better but today is a rough one.  I get my scale delivered today so I will start weighing and cutting those today and tomorrow's doses will be accurate.

I hope you are doing great!!  I am sure it feels great to not be taking the medicine anymore!!  I am so happy for you!!

Hugs,

Hang in there Julia I know you are going to get back on track.  Hope the scale gets to you very soon today.

Love and hugs❤

Had dental surgery this morning. Once dentist got in it was obviously the best choice to remove all my bottom teeth and get a denture. was going to be lots of fillings, but my teeth are too fragile (it's genetic in my fam)loopy from everything. just an FYI .Maintaining the cut in spite of my finger and now this.

Had dental surgery this morning. Once dentist got in it was obviously the best choice to remove all my bottom teeth and get a denture. was going to be lots of fillings, but my teeth are too fragile (it's genetic in my fam)loopy from everything. just an FYI .Maintaining the cut in spite of my finger and now this.

Hi Baddove,

I am so sorry you had to go through all that today!!  I am keeping you in my prayers and hope you feel better soon!  I am glad you are able to maintain your cut!!!

Love and prayers!!

Oh my Baddove... What a day you've had!

Sending hugs❤

Julia,

I’m so sorry the stomach is still off.  I’m confident this will resolve with the measured cuts.  It made a huge difference for me.

Baddove, you are so brave to get through all these medical challenges.  I hope this is the last of it.

Lori, I know you all will cross the finish line!  I hope the air hunger passes, that was bar far one of the scary symptoms yet.

For the record, has anyone else noticed that every symptom we are experiencing mimic the covid symptoms?  How would we ever know the difference between withdrawal or covid if it weren’t for a test..

Prayers for us all..

Thanks Laurie - I will working on that tomorrow.  I am sure it will help too.

I hope you are continuing to get better and I hope all your symptoms disappear soon!!!

Love,

Julia,

I’m so sorry the stomach is still off.  I’m confident this will resolve with the measured cuts.  It made a huge difference for me.

Baddove, you are so brave to get through all these medical challenges.  I hope this is the last of it.

Lori, I know you all will cross the finish line!  I hope the air hunger passes, that was bar far one of the scary symptoms yet.  Thank you!

It's driving me crazy!!! 

For the record, has anyone else noticed that every symptom we are experiencing mimic the covid symptoms?  How would we ever know the difference between withdrawal or covid if it weren’t for a test..  YES!  LOL!  I've thought of this more times than I'd like to admit!  :laugh:

Prayers for us all..

OUCH, OUCH, OUCH!  I'm so sorry!  I hope it's not as painful as it sounds.  I swear I don't think I would have been able to sit in the chair that long let alone go through all of that.  God bless you for maintaining the dose you're on.  That took some serious courage on your part! Kudos!

Here's to speedy healing! ... Saying prayers! 

Fondly,

Lori

Hello MB,

I'm hanging on like you some days are better than others.  Spend time on the beach its good medicine.

😊

Sometimes just "hanging in" is progress as well!  :)  We'll get there!  :thumbsup:

Hi everyone! I know I don’t get on as often but just know I do check and am praying and rooting you all on daily. I sometimes take a break from here because sometimes I feel a little triggered and hate thinking back about the dumb medication and withdrawals and process. But I will still be hanging around for support to you all because I so appreciate and love each of you. If I don’t post as much just know I’m trying to get back to a normal life without the benzo, sometimes busy, and sometimes I’m feeling a little withdrawl and don’t want to flare it up worst. Sounds silly but my mind is still an obstacle at times. I know it seems like I’ve had it easier or been doing really good, and for the most part I have, but now entering week three I’ve hit a big wave. I read on someone’s thread that jumped from Xanax and I can’t remember who, that they encountered week 1 to be bad, week 2 to be really good, week 3 to be bad again, and then week 4 good again. So on so forth. This seems to have happened to me as well. So I’m hoping and praying next week for week 4 is good again so I can enjoy our long awaited vacation to Colorado.

Today was rough……and I won’t lie, real rough. Started Monday night with what was clearly a withdrawl….felt like I had just made a cut. It was brutal. Sleep was terrible, sweating, terrible headache, muscle tension, nausea. The whole ball of wax I guess. I knew today Tuesday was my youngest sons 21st birthday and I was going to drive to see him which is an 1 1/2 hrs away. I woke up so sick and had no idea how I was going to push through this. I contemplated not going, but could not break his heart. I couldn’t let benzos win another one on me. I was going to,fight through. It was a rough day but I managed through with the grace of God carrying me through the burden. I took him shopping, out to lunch, my husband had to be down there for work and was staying over and was able to meet us for some shopping and then for supper. I drove back home and got home around 9:00 and I left at 9:30am. It was a long and exhausting day. The nausea and weakness was off the charts and then because I didn’t sleep I was exhausted. My hubby tried to get me to stay down there in the hotel with him but I just wanted home and in my own bed. It feels acute like and very much sucks. I am very happy I went and did it. My son must e thanked me a hundred times. He was so happy and then I was so happy I didn’t let the benzo withdrawl win again. I’m exhausted but having trouble sleeping again. I’m hoping for some sleep tonight. I have errands to run tomorrow and then a dinner with my family and parents for their anniversary. I’m hoping and praying this doesn’t last long.

I’m sorry for those of you suffering. Julia with your stomach…..I sure wish you’d get a break from that. You have suffered long enough.

Baddove, that sounds like that had to be difficult. But you are such a warrior and you did it with holding your cut. amazing! I hope you heal from all of this soon.

Debbie, how are you doing? Hanging in there? Any porch time?! It was 96 degrees here and miserable.

Laurie, how are you doing? I’m hoping you’ve had a nice step off and are enjoying being med free!

MB, sorry for the air hunger. I hated that symptom so much! It’s the worst! Hope the beach has soothed your some.

Enzo, you are doing so good. You are getting there! Great job.,the symptoms don’t last forever either.

I’m sending prayers, hugs, and love to you all. I hope you all have better and brighter days. You all deserve them.

Love,

Mary  :smitten:

Mary,  I completely understand and I am feeling the same about  breaking from the site for a while to get in a different headspace.  It’s difficult.

I am so sorry you are having rebound withdrawal.  I was doing great too until last night, it hit me like another cut.  I’m ok this morning.  I guess we have to expect that we are going to have these episodes as we heal.

Hope today we all turn a corner.  Stay strong…

Debbie, thinking of you and praying you turn a corner.  It appears each of us needs prayers..

Thank you Laurie,

I'm glad you're feeling better today.

Yes lots of prayers for everyone.

❤❤❤

Hi Mary,

So glad you get to spend the day with your son.  I know it was a rough day and I hope today you will feel much better.  Please know that we are all thinking of you and cheering you on.  I hate that you are still having to suffering.

My stomach and anxiety are the pits but I just keep praying.

Prayers and hugs for you❤

Hi Mary - I am sorry you had such a rough day yesterday! I am glad you were able to spend time with your son though.  I am hoping that you will feel better and this withdrawal and post taper will get better for you!!

Laurie - I am sorry last night was bad but am glad today is better for you!!  I know you guys will have ups and downs but I am sure it will level out soon!!!  Sending prayers.

Debbie - I hope your stomach is better today and your anxiety.

Baddove - I am hoping today is a bit less painful for you!!  I am sure it is rough right now. 

I am hanging in there and dealing with anxiety and stomach issues too but I will get through it.

Hope you have a better day!  Sending prayers.

Hugs,

Julia

Thank you Julia,

Sending prayers your way...feel better.

Love and hugs everyone ❤

Thanks Debbie - Sending prayers to you too. 

Love and hugs to you too.

Hi Mary,

So glad you get to spend the day with your son.  I know it was a rough day and I hope today you will feel much better.  Please know that we are all thinking of you and cheering you on.  I hate that you are still having to suffering.

Thank you Debbie! Today is better and I’m thankful for that. I slept almost 8 hours last night so that helped immensely! I’m so very sorry you struggle with stomach issues and anxiety. That is the pits. I just feel so bad for you and hope and pray you get a break. You deserve it so much. I’m thinking of you and sending big hugs! Prayers are the best and He will listen! ❤️🙏

Love,

Mary

Hi Mary,

Thank you Debbie! Today is better and I’m thankful for that. I slept almost 8 hours last night so that helped immensely! I’m so very sorry you struggle with stomach issues and anxiety. That is the pits. I just feel so bad for you and hope and pray you get a break. You deserve it so much. I’m thinking of you and sending big hugs! Prayers are the best and He will listen! ❤️🙏

Love,

Mary

Thank you Mary.  I know He will answer in His time. ❤  I appreciate your prayers.

I am so glad you feel better to that's such a blessing for you.  I pray you get better every day.

Love,

Debbie

Mary so proud of you, you’re such a strong woman 😊 Laurie how is it going after the jump? I’m thinking also of Julia and Debbie, and I hope you’re fine. As for me today my eyes weren’t able to focus for so many hours and I had poor concentration all day long, sometimes it’s scary and I worry I’ll take a long time to recover completely, but I have to remember how I was feeling a month ago so I can see that even if little I made some improvements