Important Survey - Please Participate ×

The Xanax Club, Let Us Know How You Are Feeling Today

[...]

Enzoit,

Had a rough night, but doing better today, I guess it is to be expected.  I’m sorry your eye sight is still an issue.  Hang in there..

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [to...]

• [Di...]

• [...]

• [se...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Enzolt I'm sorry your vision and concentration wasn't good today but I'm happy for you that you can tell an improvement in your symptoms.

Thank you for thinking of me.  It's been a rough day just praying tomorrow will be better.

Hugs❤

Mary so proud of you, you’re such a strong woman 😊 Laurie how is it going after the jump? I’m thinking also of Julia and Debbie, and I hope you’re fine. As for me today my eyes weren’t able to focus for so many hours and I had poor concentration all day long, sometimes it’s scary and I worry I’ll take a long time to recover completely, but I have to remember how I was feeling a month ago so I can see that even if little I made some improvements

Thank you so much Enzo! That is so sweet of you! You have and are doing amazing and will be off before you know it! I’m sorry about your vision and concentration trouble. I understand those symptoms very well. They are frustrating to say the least! Each day you are healing and closer to being off of this crap! Hugs to you!

Thank you all. I guess sometimes I get scared of how long it will take to get my full brain power back, maybe there is also the bad thought that I might not go back completely to my normal baseline. Damn this thing is so damn hard

Thank you all. I guess sometimes I get scared of how long it will take to get my full brain power back, maybe there is also the bad thought that I might not go back completely to my normal baseline. Damn this thing is so damn hard

Hi EnzoIt - I hope you are better today - I have read hundreds of post where people do go back to the normal baseline after they jump.  It takes some time but it usually happens. 

Thank you for thinking of me!  I have been thinking about you too.

Saying prayers we will get better soon.

Hugs,

Julia  :smitten:

Hi Mary,

I hope you  are continuing to feel better and so sorry you had such a rough day the other day!  Healing hurts but is so worth it!  I am sure things will get better and better for you as time goes by.

I am still dealing with my stomach and also some anxiety and now chest discomfort and upper back pain!!!  UGGGG  I will glad when this crap goes away or at least gets better.

Take care of yourself!! 

Keeping you in my prayers and sending you hugs,

Love,

Hi EnzoIt - I hope you are better today - I have read hundreds of post where people do go back to the normal baseline after they jump.  It takes some time but it usually happens. 

Hugs,

Thank you Julia for your words, I send you an hug

Hugs,

Thank you Julia for your words, I send you an hug

EnzoIt - I hope your day is better!  Sending hugs to you too!!!

Hugs,

Hi Debbie,

I am sorry you are still having a rough time.  I can relate!!  We will be better and we will get off these drugs and move on with life!!!!

Love you!

Hi Julia,

Like you I'm sure ready to feel better.

Julia, Mary, Enzolt and Laurie praying for you all❤❤❤

Hi Debbie  Yes I am, this is old now!!!!  I know it will get better but darn!!!!!

Hugs,

Hi Julia,

Hi Debbie  Yes I am, this is old now!!!!  I know it will get better but darn!!!!!

Hugs,

:thumbsup:

Dumb doc screwed up my xan script so now I'm stuck with a bottle of .5s when I was supposed to get .25s.

Weighing them is kinda dubious since they're so tiny and the margin of error is so tiny. The only plus is that the bottle goes farther but still frustrating. Pre-cut a bunch of pills to hold at and I can only hope the scale didn't bork out too hard.

/vent

Hi Mary,

I hope you  are continuing to feel better and so sorry you had such a rough day the other day!  Healing hurts but is so worth it!  I am sure things will get better and better for you as time goes by.

I am still dealing with my stomach and also some anxiety and now chest discomfort and upper back pain!!!  UGGGG  I will glad when this crap goes away or at least gets better.

Take care of yourself!! 

Love,

Hi Julia!! Thank you so much for your encouragement! It always means so much to me. I’m feeling better than I was but still not as good as last week. Hopefully in a few more days or so I’ll feel real good again. I’m so sorry you are struggling with your stomach, anxiety, and back pain. That back pain can be the worst too. Heck, it’s all the worst and the symptoms are always changing and there is always so many! I am praying and hoping you’ll get a break soon from feeling all this! Sending you big hugs and love my friend!!

Love ya,

Mary  :smitten: :smitten:

Hi Julia,

Thank you Debbie! You are sweetest! I’m praying for you!! I’m hoping you get some relief and start feeling a little better soon!! You deserve some good days! Love and hugs to you!

Hi Mary,

Take care of yourself!! 

Love,

Hi Julia!! Thank you so much for your encouragement! It always means so much to me. I’m feeling better than I was but still not as good as last week. Hopefully in a few more days or so I’ll feel real good again. I’m so sorry you are struggling with your stomach, anxiety, and back pain. That back pain can be the worst too. Heck, it’s all the worst and the symptoms are always changing and there is always so many! I am praying and hoping you’ll get a break soon from feeling all this! Sending you big hugs and love my friend!!

Love ya,

Hi Mary,

Thank you so much!!  I could really use some relief right now!!  I am really hoping this gets better soon!!  Worst than I have been in a long time!!! 

I am glad you are feeling better than last week and I hope you start feeling better each day!!  Your day will come when you just feel great and it stays with you!!!!  I pray for that to happen soon for you!!!

You are right about the back pain and all the others!!!  You never know that the heck is going to hit you next and stress just makes it worse. 

Thanks for the hugs and love!!  I am sending you the same!!!

Love you lots,

Hi Mary,

Thank you.  Praying you continue to feel better I know you'll be on top of that mountain very soon.

❤❤❤ Love and hugs

Hi Julia praying for you to feel much better.

Love and hugs ❤❤❤

Hi Mary,

Thank you.  Praying you continue to feel better I know you'll be on top of that mountain very soon.

❤❤❤ Love and hugs

Hi Julia praying for you to feel much better.

Love and hugs ❤❤❤

Hi Debbie - Thank you !!  I am hoping the same for you!!!  One day we will be on here talking about feeling good!!!  It will happen ladybug!!!  I saw your blog and I am so sorry this has been such a crapy day!!  I am praying tomorrow will be better!!! 

My back is better today, thank goodness!  I am happy about that!! 

Love you!

Thank you Julia.  I sure hope its sooner then we think.

I am so glad your back is better praying your other symptoms improve quickly.  We both need a break.

Love and hugs❤❤❤

Thank you Julia.  I sure hope its sooner then we think.

I am so glad your back is better praying your other symptoms improve quickly.  We both need a break.

Love and hugs❤❤❤

Debbie,

I totally agree with that!!!

I spoke too soon, my back is hurting again, I was sitting at the computer for awhile doing paperwork and that brought it back on. Uggg Well, I'll stop doing that for awhile!!!

Thanks Debbie!! I'm praying for us!!!

Love you!!!♥️♥️♥️🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏