The POSITIVE withdrawal thread.

[os...]

I have been without anxiety for about a week, with the exception of when I’m sleeping it wakes me but it’s manageable. My dog set a work note for me to go back to work December 28 and I work 12 hour shifts, I think I might ask her if we can do eight hour shifts for the first two weeks. Overall I’m not totally anxious about going back to work, and I’m not entirely dreading it. I am definitely nervous because it is a very heavy job mentally and taxing physically, I have to be quick on my toes and I have to be at my best all the time, but I think by the 28th I’ll be ready for that!! IM SO HAPPY THINGS ARE TURNING AROUND!!! Fingers crossed for no setbacks!

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [os...]

• [Sk...]

• [lk...]

• [jo...]

Today I helped set up a pop up market, interacted with customers, took money and gave change and basically operated a farmer's market without the market. I did this as a volunteer for my church. Four months ago I was afraid of the trees in my back yard and was going from bed to couch and bed again. Not leaving the house.

I am tired and a little down after the long day but know it won't last forever.

I am tired and a little down after the long day but know it won't last forever.

Thank you for all your posts. You really gave me hope about walking dogs again. I feel like we are twins in every way, especially having the same mind symptoms. Hope things keep getting better for all of us!

This afternoon has been challenging for me so I wanted to drop by and write some good things that happened today.

I committed to doing a psuedo christmas party at my home with 5 of my closest friends. We will be wearing Christmas PJs and I'll making a ton of cookies and snacks tomorrow for this movie slumber things saturday. Initially when I realized what I had done I kind of panicked, but that lasted for maybe 3 minutes TOPS. Then I sat at my table and figured out what I'd make, what I needed, ordered the food and its on its way. i'll start cookies tonight.

This morning I drove at 7:30AM which is the earliest I've driven since I started driving again, AND it had snowed so I thought I might be worried while driving... I did amazing. I shopped for about two hours had no anxiety and no panic-- and then I drove home.  I slept well last night, and everyone and everything in my life is "well" right now. I have everything going for me. I have a supportive husband and amazing children. We want for nothing and I'm very fortunate. I like to find the things to be thankful for ESPECIALLY during the harder hours.

Happy Healing Friends <3 Sending love!

This afternoon has been challenging for me so I wanted to drop by and write some good things that happened today.

I committed to doing a psuedo christmas party at my home with 5 of my closest friends. We will be wearing Christmas PJs and I'll making a ton of cookies and snacks tomorrow for this movie slumber things saturday. Initially when I realized what I had done I kind of panicked, but that lasted for maybe 3 minutes TOPS. Then I sat at my table and figured out what I'd make, what I needed, ordered the food and its on its way. i'll start cookies tonight.

This morning I drove at 7:30AM which is the earliest I've driven since I started driving again, AND it had snowed so I thought I might be worried while driving... I did amazing. I shopped for about two hours had no anxiety and no panic-- and then I drove home.  I slept well last night, and everyone and everything in my life is "well" right now. I have everything going for me. I have a supportive husband and amazing children. We want for nothing and I'm very fortunate. I like to find the things to be thankful for ESPECIALLY during the harder hours.

Happy Healing Friends <3 Sending love!

RoxyKat, that is great!!  Gives me great encouragement!  Good for you!

Hi everyone!  I like this thread.  As difficult as this withdrawl process is for many of us, there are still positive things to focus on:

1:)  I have my family and friends

2)  I have my VR friends and community of support.

3)  I have a wonderful therapist

4)  God is Always Good

5)  Food is so tasty ( and I can cook!)

-SZ-

• Popular Now