Top Posters In This Topic

• [Be...]

• [ca...]

• [NY...]

• [In...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[ac...]

Congratulations Miss B, I'm so happy for you to be done. You did it.

CD, You are a warrior. Glad that you are doing your own kind of yoga.

Bennie, I'm very happy that you are having more healed days.It gives everyone hope.

Nomo, I'm so happy that you are having better days. I'm glad that you were able to help your friend in distress.

I hope that everyone can enjoy part of the day today. We are all healing and will get there.

As for me, I had my thyroid scan on Thursday. I have my follow up appt. with my endocrinologist this Tuesday. Praying that my thyroid hasn't gone hyperthyroid. Thursday and Friday were pretty good. I helped my husband do some things outside for a few hours. This would not have been possible even a month ago. The sun was intense and even in the shade in Florida it is blazing hot. My blood pressure didn't bottom out like it was back in May/June when I had my heart cath done. Yesterday was a glorious day. Window was open all day.Had some muscle tightening, but that was it. I went to an incredible spiritual event yesterday.I wrote about it in my blog. It was life changing. I truly believe that God has helped me through this whole thing since I gave it all up to him. I am waking more mornings with less cortisol craziness. It doesn't seem like Ground Hog Day every morning. I am very thankful for that.

Please remember that at 9 tonight to pray/meditate/wish good thoughts for our friends that are suffering

Much love and hugs,Gilster

MissB congratulations and welcome to the summer jumping club. 

Gilster so glad to hear about your window and feeling better.

Love to all my KK buddies.  I am doing okay off of the poison- kind of like NYC Waverider. 

Good morning Koffee Klatch.  :smitten:

CD, hope you're having a good morning?  Hi Bennie, how are you feeling?  Kgirl, good to hear from you. Hope you're feeling improvements as the days pass.    Glad to hear you're having beautiful windows Glister.  More and more of those to come!

A big congratulations to you Miss B! Way to go, and welcome to the other side.  Lots of buddies here to support you.  :highfive:

Sending everyone love and big hugs!

WR

CD, hope you're having a good morning?  Hi Bennie, how are you feeling?  Kgirl, good to hear from you. Hope you're feeling improvements as the days pass.    Glad to hear you're having beautiful windows Glister.  More and more of those to come!

A big congratulations to you Miss B! Way to go, and welcome to the other side.  Lots of buddies here to support you.  :highfive:

WR

Morning ( all ) WR, Doing ok here just a bit congested bad time of the year and congestion does increase the TT . I  hope your doing ok as I know the crap in the air gets to you a bit also and like a fool I do smoke so I really need to stop!!!! To all the Warriors on here know I am thinking of you and keep the faith ! ~Huggs ~CD

WR

Morning ( all ) WR, Doing ok here just a bit congested bad time of the year and congestion does increase the TT . I  hope your doing ok as I know the crap in the air gets to you a bit also and like a fool I do smoke so I really need to stop!!!! To all the Warriors on here know I am thinking of you and keep the faith ! ~Huggs ~CD

Hey PW.  I think we'll feel a bit better when this humidity breaks.  So many days of this swampy weather - looking forward to the shift in season soon.  You'll do fine quitting the smokes when you're ready. We can do ANYthing after this.

Big hug,

WR

WR

Hey PW.  I think we'll feel a bit better when this humidity breaks.  So many days of this swampy weather - looking forward to the shift in season soon.  You'll do fine quitting the smokes when you're ready. We can do ANYthing after this.

Big hug,

WR

TG, It must be horrible in New Amsterdam with this weather as I am way way North of you and it`s been terrible but then again got lots of natural junk in the air here and never mind my Dogs in the house ! Be well and think some rain coming so will cool things off ! Be well and I never heard how your Cat was doing as I got a Dog here with bad teeth and just give Him Anti Biotics if they get bad can`t afford no Dentist for Him ! Stay cool ;)

WR

Big hug,

WR

TG, It must be horrible in New Amsterdam with this weather as I am way way North of you and it`s been terrible but then again got lots of natural junk in the air here and never mind my Dogs in the house ! Be well and think some rain coming so will cool things off ! Be well and I never heard how your Cat was doing as I got a Dog here with bad teeth and just give Him Anti Biotics if they get bad can`t afford no Dentist for Him ! Stay cool ;)

Thanks, kitty is keeping his teeth for now.  Not sure how much longer though.  I'm heading your way again next weekend to escape the hot city - my fourth trip out of town since I've jumped.  Life is getting bigger :).

Stay cool  8), Huggs!

TG

Morning CD and WR (and All) —

Bottling some Northern California cool weather, gathering a few quail, and a shoebox full of zucchini chocolate chip muffins and sending your way. Send some rain to the left coast, please.

Got myself some kinks in my back and hip, so not going far. But WR, so glad life is BIGGER for you!

Bennie

Thank you all so much. It feels good to be done. I'm ready to heal.

That's the spirit. Stick with us, you're gonna be fine!  :smitten:

Hello KK Family, good to hear some positive changes are taking place. 

Went for a short morning walk, it was peaceful.  Not one car or one person.  On the west coast it's still early here.  Have some head pressure, and forward tripping.  Hoping things will ease up.

Did anyone near the end of their taper find a point when the taper became easier?  As though you got over a hump or turned a corner.  Not that I have, just curious.

Thinking of you all.  Sending positivity, and encouragement!

TRY

Bottling some Northern California cool weather, gathering a few quail, and a shoebox full of zucchini chocolate chip muffins and sending your way. Send some rain to the left coast, please.

Got myself some kinks in my back and hip, so not going far. But WR, so glad life is BIGGER for you!

Bennie

Hey BJ.  What are these zucchini muffins you speak of?  Recipe  :angel:?

Sorry about the kinks.  Not sure how you do with stretching, but this yoga video is really really gentle, and so calming.  Less yoga, more guided gentle stretching/breathing (well, I guess that's what yoga is  :laugh:).

Lots of love,

WR

Went for a short morning walk, it was peaceful.  Not one car or one person.  On the west coast it's still early here.  Have some head pressure, and forward tripping.  Hoping things will ease up.

Did anyone near the end of their taper find a point when the taper became easier?  As though you got over a hump or turned a corner.  Not that I have, just curious.

TRY

I did, Try. We are all so different, so don't share the nitty gritty too much, but I'll offer up my experience once.  From about .125mg to the really low numbers I was feeling really good, and thought I was in the clear.  I would have windows that lasted so long I thought I was pretty much done and healed.  Then sxs came back, but at a MUCH lower intensity the last few weeks of my taper, and peeked when I was off, and they have been slowly petering out since.  So I have been going through what I believe is an acute phase that started even before I was 100% off.  But to give you peace of mind, after I did turn the corner in April, there was no going back - all of the symptoms that have come on since have felt superficial, not so serious - just disappointing.  Despite them, I have been able to do more, and overall have felt better, calmer, more energetic, GI healed up, etc. This is again just my experience, and I know many don't even experience acute. 

Hope the head pressure lets up and you have a good day. :smitten:

Sending you love and big hugs,

WR

Bennie

Bennie , your out chasing Quail? You must be feeling good :) @ Try, glad you got out for a nice walk as for head pressure it seems pretty common West coast or East klonopin knows no boundaries ! Feel better ~CD

TRY

I did, Try. We are all so different, so don't share the nitty gritty too much, but I'll offer up my experience once.  From about .125mg to the really low numbers I was feeling really good, and thought I was in the clear.  I would have windows that lasted so long I thought I was pretty much done and healed.  Then sxs came back, but at a MUCH lower intensity the last few weeks of my taper, and peeked when I was off, and they have been slowly petering out since.  So I have been going through what I believe is an acute phase that started even before I was 100% off.  But to give you peace of mind, after I did turn the corner in April, there was no going back - all of the symptoms that have come on since have felt superficial, not so serious - just disappointing.  Despite them, I have been able to do more, and overall have felt better, calmer, more energetic, GI healed up, etc. This is again just my experience, and I know many don't even experience acute. 

Hope the head pressure lets up and you have a good day. :smitten:

Sending you love and big hugs,

WR

WR, thank you for sharing your experience.  I hope you have a calm and enjoyable day.

Continued healing!!!

TRY

Just checking in to say Hi to all my old KK buddies! Congrats to all you warriors who are off and recently jumped. At 8 months off, I'm doing pretty good. My tinnitus and ear plugging finally went! Sleep is pretty much back to normal as well as menstrual cycle. I still get heart palps every so often after eating or all night long very rarely....intensity has lessened. GI is still messed up but I had auto immune issue before K.....

Like Bennie says, symptoms after jumping seem to cycle through quickly and then pop back in every once in awhile. Very true in my case. Also at 10 days off I had 5 days of acute, insomnia sweating all night long, chills. We are all different and my point is it DIDN'T LAST. And while symptoms pop back in for me even now, they are not intense and they go as quickly as they came in just to say Hi. Just remember kids, the worst is over, even if you have a bad night here and there, it will go just like it came!

I will be praying for all of us tonight during the meditation time :thumbsup:

P.S. Take your magnesium before I kick all of your butts! >:D

Just checking in to say Hi to all my old KK buddies! Congrats to all you warriors who are off and recently jumped. At 8 months off, I'm doing pretty good. My tinnitus and ear plugging finally went! Sleep is pretty much back to normal as well as menstrual cycle. I still get heart palps every so often after eating or all night long very rarely....intensity has lessened. GI is still messed up but I had auto immune issue before K.....

Like Bennie says, symptoms after jumping seem to cycle through quickly and then pop back in every once in awhile. Very true in my case. Also at 10 days off I had 5 days of acute, insomnia sweating all night long, chills. We are all different and my point is it DIDN'T LAST. And while symptoms pop back in for me even now, they are not intense and they go as quickly as they came in just to say Hi. Just remember kids, the worst is over, even if you have a bad night here and there, it will go just like it came!

Whoa whoa whoa - SFAM!  :D:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Yes!  THANK YOU for stopping by to give us hope, reminders that it is indeed ALL TEMPORARY! So glad you are feeling good, and woohoo to tinnitus/ear plugging gone 4-ever.

And thanks to you, I have never missed a day of my magnesium :angel:.

Love to you,

WR

Hi SFAM!  :-*:smitten: I've been keeping my eye on you and the rest of the gang. I'm glad you are getting out there being social! I don't have words for the gratitude I have for you and the rest of the gang that got me through this....thank you is not enough. I'm glad the mag is working out well!

Love to you...

Whoa whoa whoa - SFAM!  :D:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Yes!  THANK YOU for stopping by to give us hope, reminders that it is indeed ALL TEMPORARY! So glad you are feeling good, and woohoo to tinnitus/ear plugging gone 4-ever.

And thanks to you, I have never missed a day of my magnesium :angel:.

Love to you,

WR

What kind of Magnesium do you use?

TRY

Hey all,

Vanessa:  glad you are doing pretty good at 8 months off  :)  I love my magnesium cream

WR:  glad you are feeling better and better, too.  Yes!  Longer windows make sxs much more disappointing but, so glad  I'm not where I was a year or so ago.  Healing is happening  :)

Bennie:  mmmm-choc chip zucchini muffins....salivating  :P

Try:  glad you had a really nice, early morning walk  :)

Gilster:  glad you have had some very good windows and hoping your appointment on Tuesday goes well.  Will be thinking of everyone this evening  :)

MissB:  congratulations on your jump!!!  You will do this  :thumbsup:

CD:  I've got head pressure, sinus pain, ear pain and sneezing my head off right now.  Think the taper is exacerbating pollen allergies at the moment.  Hope you feel better  :)

Kgirl:  so glad to hear you are doing ok off the poison, too-keep healing  :)

We've been in a whirlwind getting my son ready for and back to college this last week.  He was set to convoy with a friend but, due to miscommunications/really bad weather, we had to help him drive part way instead.  Fortunately, we had a beautiful day for it and I was able to drive for 2 hours and give him a break.  I was exhausted later at home but, was glad to help out.  Ever so slowly, healing is happening.

Sending healing thoughts to everyone on KK  :smitten:

Hey all,

Vanessa:  glad you are doing pretty good at 8 months off  :)  I love my magnesium cream

WR:  glad you are feeling better and better, too.  Yes!  Longer windows make sxs much more disappointing but, so glad  I'm not where I was a year or so ago.  Healing is happening  :)

Bennie:  mmmm-choc chip zucchini muffins....salivating  :P

Try:  glad you had a really nice, early morning walk  :)

Gilster:  glad you have had some very good windows and hoping your appointment on Tuesday goes well.  Will be thinking of everyone this evening  :)

MissB:  congratulations on your jump!!!  You will do this  :thumbsup:

CD:  I've got head pressure, sinus pain, ear pain and sneezing my head off right now.  Think the taper is exacerbating pollen allergies at the moment.  Hope you feel better  :)

Kgirl:  so glad to hear you are doing ok off the poison, too-keep healing  :)

We've been in a whirlwind getting my son ready for and back to college this last week.  He was set to convoy with a friend but, due to miscommunications/really bad weather, we had to help him drive part way instead.  Fortunately, we had a beautiful day for it and I was able to drive for 2 hours and give him a break.  I was exhausted later at home but, was glad to help out.  Ever so slowly, healing is happening.

Sending healing thoughts to everyone on KK  :smitten:

Burned , thanks yeppers I am feeling crappy chest nose head pressure gotta love it eh? Hope things clear soon for you ! @Vaness, GREAT! to see you and great your doing so well and awesome your keeping tabs on us all !

Hi Buddies!

It just keeps on with the ups and downs, huh??  It is encouraging to see that it smooths out a lot for our post-jump buds.  Something about the waves after we've felt well and had a taste of freedom that seems particularly crappy, but it seems like one of the greatest lessons of withdrawal is keeping our eyes fixed on the prize and not giving into despair.  We will all be strong beyond our imaginations when we get all the way through--probably already!  I was thinking yesterday that my very tough pregnancies, labors, and deliveries would be So Dang Easy for me now!  You know when you will finish.  Even with labor, you know a lot better than with this.  Lots of analogies to being pregnant -- with our healed selves. 

Last night was tough.  Muscles clenched up led to migraine, like my old ones, and finally at 2:30 am I took half a migraine pill.  Slept a couple hours.  Walked my 5 miles.  Today is better but didn't begin easily.  I think tomorrow might be good.

Eventually, this period in our lives will be a memory. 

:smitten:  Nomo.

[6b...]