Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Walking in nature has been healing, if anyone has pictures of their walks post it here

[7a...]

Antibenzo, I had no idea it was a bear and I was soooo relaxed. 😎  I was supposed to go back, but now I’m too afraid. 
I don’t like being scared bc I live with this chemical fear from tapering k all the time. 

the hell with it, im still going to go on different hikes.  I’m more scared to be around people right now. 😂 

Edited by Guest

9 hours ago, [[J...] said:

This trail is 45 minutes away from me so not close but it was worth it.

i wasn’t too tired but I think it’s bc I walk so many miles that my stamina has increased. 
‘how long do you walk for? 

Hi, @[Ja...]) So it is 45+45 (to get there and back home) +52, about2.5 hours, isn't it? Quite a distance!)

When i was tapering, i felt awful and didn't walk everyday. My walks took me about 1 hour and it was rather hard. As soon as i jumped off ,inexplicably, i got better and have been spending up to 3 hours outside) But however unwell i felt, i tried to run for 20 minutes in the morning and i do it now)

Do people really come across bears near the trail? 

Edited by [...]
  • Like 1

On 09/12/2023 at 17:00, [[J...] said:

I was so relaxed walking in this forest, not scared of any animals, more scared of wild people. 😂 

LMAO  😁

• Love 1

12 hours ago, [[J...] said:

Antibenzo, I had no idea it was a bear and I was soooo relaxed. 😎  I was supposed to go back, but now I’m too afraid. 
I don’t like being scared bc I live with this chemical fear from tapering k all the time. 

the hell with it, im still going to go on different hikes.  I’m more scared to be around people right now. 😂 

LOL, I hear ya Jacky.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, [[A...] said:

LOL, I hear ya Jacky.

I was so oblivious like always about bears.  I went walking on my boring safe same trails today.

if I don’t change it up I get bored quickly so I’m looking into another hiking trail in Lake George NY about an hours drive away.

its been unusually warm here in New York and will continue for the next week which is great. 😊 

I’m still in shock by this tree. I thought it was kids who did this because it was kinda low and the bears I’ve seen are so big here. I once saw a bear walking drunk bc it ate so many apples and there something about the apples that get bears drunk. 😂 

I don’t know what made me take this picture but I’m happy I did. wow. 🤩 

IMG_1858.jpeg

Edited by Guest

Boring and SAFE, 😂  I can’t wait to go snowshoeing this winter. Those pictures will be so good. 

IMG_1873.jpeg

IMG_1869.jpeg

Edited by Guest

18 hours ago, [[J...] said:

Im same way lol, especially that last bit😅

1 hour ago, [[J...] said:

I’m still in shock by this tree. I thought it was kids who did this because it was kinda low and the bears I’ve seen are so big here. I once saw a bear walking drunk bc it ate so many apples and there something about the apples that get bears drunk. 😂 

I don’t know what made me take this picture but I’m happy I did. wow. 🤩 

IMG_1858.jpeg

termites on steroids? or woodpecker taking something that would make it manic?😅🤣

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, [[K...] said:

termites on steroids? or woodpecker taking something that would make it manic?😅🤣

Okay, okay, lol .

I suppose I didn’t want to believe I was so deep in the woods with a potential giant bear near by. 😂 

I still can’t believe I did that hike alone. 😰 

Oh yes, so many people go and want to go with someone but I feel such a disconnect with everyone going through this klonopin taper.  I feel better walking alone than with someone at least at this time. 
I hope I feel a connection with people again soon. 

On 12/12/2023 at 03:13, [[J...] said:

I love to hear the sound of the water rushing here, it’s so soothing and it’s never this high.

IMG_1868.mov

It's highly meditative) The sound calms down and running water is always a something to look at)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I’ve been exhausted almost back at that extreme exhaustion again from when I first started my taper.

i forced myself today when every part of me wanted to stay home then it was a fight to get out of my car. 😰 

it was snowing for 30 minutes today 

12 hours ago, [[J...] said:

I’ve been exhausted almost back at that extreme exhaustion again from when I first started my taper.

i forced myself today when every part of me wanted to stay home then it was a fight to get out of my car. 😰 

IMG_1913.mov

Oh! It's snowing at your place. What a welcome change!)

My congratulations on fighting yourself and walking despite the fatigue! 💪

14 hours ago, [[J...] said:

IMG_1913.mov

I know it can be a real struggle sometimes Jacky but you are doing great. What kind of taper are you doing? You are currently at .75 mgs of K according to your profile, correct?

13 hours ago, [[A...] said:

I know it can be a real struggle sometimes Jacky but you are doing great. What kind of taper are you doing? You are currently at .75 mgs of K according to your profile, correct?

No I’m at .875 mg K.  I’m experiencing so many psychological symptoms that it’s just mind boggling. 

Edited by Guest

I decided to walk only 4 to 5 miles a day bc too much walking has caused my muscles to flatten.

im trying to build muscle now with weight lifting.  Building my strength up again everyday.💪🏋️♀️