Sleep Quality Tracker started by Antibenzo7

[An...]

Hi healthyme,

That's wonderful news!

You must feel so happy about that.

Try to enjoy your day, reminding yourself of this night. :thumbsup:

Healthym congratulations for the good sleep last night without taking the meds!!  I wish you many more nights like that.  Perhaps the antihistamine did help, but regardless, you did it!

TS, I hope it goes well with the psychologist. I'm so glad you also had a good night!

I did, too. Slept maybe 5 hours and feel quite well today. Whew! The planets must have been aligned last night. 

Hi nightengale,

What a difference a good sleep makes!

Glad you're feeling OK today.

The psychologist and I agreed on a plan that gets me out of the house more often and try to engage in pleasant things.

Went for another bike ride this afternoon,  just to grab the bull by the horns, so to speak.

Feeling OK right now.

Wishing you a nice relaxed day, Hope the planets are still aligned tonight.

Hello,

Not a good night; first slept for 4 hours. Bathroom visit. Slept for another hour. And one more. But the last hour was more or less " awake while you sleep". Pain came again.  As well as much more nausea. Ughhh.

Had my breakfast. Feeling shaky, cold, nauseous, nervous, miserable. Will this ever get better? And yesterday was a "good" day. I seem to be in a rhythm of one good day, followed by a bad one.

Hope you slept well.

TS I relate to one good day followed by a bad day

my sleep started to be like that before

starting benzo. It was after my mom died

but I had so many other symptoms too.

Last night the good news is that when

I woke at 3 am I fell back asleep. Used less

cloz (.5 mg  ty God) and used 3-4mg melatonin.

Good sleep but I’m groggy. Being busy yesterday

must have worn me out. DBT skills class.

Therapist and I working on plan to stay busy too

and be less hard on myself. One day at a time.

TS you have come a long way. Hope it improves.

NG  You are so active and admirable. Hope it gets

and stays better. Tc

Hi,

That's good news, healthyme.

Did I get this right: you are now down to 0,5 mgs per day? Or did you take 0,5 less and are now on 1 mg per day?

Hope your plan will work out fine for you.

Take care.

Good day all, my sleep was nil after the first hour. I became anxious after three hours. Tried to calm my thoughts, etc. Finally at 6 am i listened to a calming/healing you tube. Dozed off after the second one came on.  I am getting frustrated again, but this too shall pass.

More snow is heading this way, so I must get to the grocery store today. 

Healthyme, 0.5 mgs of clonazepam is not a lot. You are doing so very well. Stay strong and be good to yourself. You deserve it.

TS, it sounds like your appointment went well. Your good day followed by a bad one is so awful. Somehow we get through them. 

Like you my good days are followed by bad ones, but now and then, I have two good ones in a row.

Hang in there.

Hi nightengale,

Another bad night for you and another horrible day for me.

Starting to feel depressed.

Had to take 0,5 mg Diazepam just to survive. May have to updose. Don't want to,  but may have to.

During the appointment I felt OK, but if she could only see me now...

Hope your day is better. Drive carefully.

Hi,

First woke up to nausea around 1.30 am. Took a couple of homeopathic pills for nausea. Fell asleep again. Slept until 5.20 am. Feeling uneasy, some sort of warm pressure on my chest. Did some calm breathing. Was able to stay in bed until 7.30.  Had breakfast. My heartbeat is normally low (  60 bpm), but kept at 90 bpm for over an hour. Drank more water,  then it settled down again. Still lots of tension in my body and mind. Decided to split the 3 mgs of Diazepam up into three portions: 0,5 with breakfast, 0,5 mg halfway the afternoon,  2 mgs before bed. See if that brings some relief.

Going for PT ( dry needling) later this morning for my tight leg muscles. Hope it helps.

Wishing you a good night. And a better day.

Well good grief, I slept 30 minutes, woke up and was awake the rest of the night.

I have been tentatively diagnosed with pseudo gout. sigh

I believe it is not that, but will give up some more blood for yet another test. The gold standard for a diagnosis is to draw fluid from my joints and see what that shows.

As for the pseudo gout symptoms, I don't have red, hot, or swollen/purple joints.  Hopefully it is just a flare up of arthritis from the wild insomnia I've been experiencing.

TS, I hope you get good results from the dry needling. I may check into that. 

Sorry about the nausea, but glad the homeopathic pills helped. That's good you have a low heart rate.

A good idea to split the Diazepam into three portions. Hopefully that helps.

Hang in there.

Hi nightengale,

Wow! Only 30 minutes. Enough to make a person want to scream! So sorry for you.

And still we get plagued by more misery and suffering. Pseudo gout. Ughh.

The dry needling part is out. After a physical examination she decided dry needling or massage were not the first thing to do. I now have to do an exercise every other day to strengthen my muscles in left upper leg and hip. But I will be asking for dry needling again. There are soar parts that could do with a bit of dry needling treatment.

Last night I slept well! From 11 pm. until 5 am. No nausea, not much anxiety, not a lot of pain.

I took a small dose of Diazepam yesterday at breakfast, felt good all afternoon,  so didn't take anything,  and took the rest before bedtime.

Took 0,5 mg at breakfast again this morning. Let's wait how things develop.

Hope you slept much better this night, nightengale. Thinking of you! X :thumbsup:

Good day, I slept 5 plus hours! Feeling quite okay this morning.  I did have some muscle spasms during the night, even though I ate no sugar and very few simple carbs.

The snow has finally stopped. We have a good six inches or more. None predicted for today.

TS that is good news you slept so very well! Congratulations! Wow, I am so happy for you.  Sounds like the doctor has a plan and hopefully you can get the needling before long. 

I wish you a wonderful day.

Being on this site less. To take care of my

mental health. No  I am so far down to

1 mg cloz per day.  The .5 is at night.

I plan to stabilize here then 5%cuts.

Send thoughts for your good days.

My sleep last night was 9 30 to 3 30 am.

Hate early wake up  but oh well.

Ty

Hi nightengale,

So glad you slept so well! After a good sleep the day seems much easier.

You're having snow, we had an almost springtime weather week;  snowdrops and crocuses everywhere.

Tomorrow there's going to be a storm. Could be disruptive. Lots of flight have already been cancelled. Windforce 9 or possibly 10 have been predicted.

Hi healthyme,

Hope you take your time to become stable before starting a taper. Tapering too soon could make it worse.  Remember: low and slow.

Hope it all goes well.

Healthyme, you are doing fine. Slow and steady wins the race, when it comes to benzos. You are missed, but taking time away is important.

TS, your spring weather sounds lovely. The wind however does not. Uff..My sister lives on the east coast in North Carolina and had a terrible windstorm yesterday which took out their electricity. Sounds like it blew right across the pond. Stay safe.

Almost don’t want to reply/jinxed

Bc had some good sleep

past 24 hours. And I don’t really

know why. Good news is I kept

to 1mg cloz. Stabilizing.

Yesterday had 2-2.5 hr nap

Miracle. Then was worried I’d get

no sleep, but must have drifted

off around 11 pm to 4 30 am

I started to wake up around

Middle of night idk time.

I went ahead and took a melatonin

and that must have helped.

Now have to get up early and

face the day. Tyfl

Hi healthyme,

Wow. Great you had some good sleep!  Hope it stays that way.

I had a bad night; nauseous for most of the time, and some very poor sleep. Today is a bad day: inner trembling, cold, pain.

Hope it gets better soon.

Try to enjoy your day.

I slept between 4-5 hours. My anxiety was not so bad, but had to work on shutting down the racing brain.  Prayer and relaxation seemed to help.

This morning I did some yoga. I'm a little tense, but do think it is from dealing with my alzheimer's husband.  I'm learning as I go and know that patience is a virtue that works best. 

TS I am sorry you had such a bad night as well as a bad day. I also hope it gets better soon.  Hang in there.

HM, I am so happy for you! The nap sounded heavenly!

Today it is snowing, again.  It is good that I like winter.

Hi nightengale,

Glad you're doing a bit better.

My day is horrible.

The heavy windstorm is upon us today and for most of the coming night. Makes me even more anxious.

Hope you are able to enjoy Sunday.

Hi,

Slept very well last night. 6 hours of unbroken sleep. Wow. Very grateful for that.

But still really tired. Always tired.

Hopefully today will be better than yesterday.

The storm has settled down a bit, but still strong winds.

Going to PT again this morning.

Hope you slept well.

Guess I slept 10 pm to 4 30 am

But woke at 12 30 am and took 2

mg melatonin to try to calm.

In am Awake with inside jitters. Slight nausea.

Slight HA. Had IBS type symptoms

past 2 weeks. Hope this passes.

Just holding now to stabilize.

Getting nervous taper will be difficult

Ty

Slept a good 5 hours of sleep last night. It was broken, but that's okay. No real anxiety issues, but I did think about things that really don't matter, never did matter and here I am wasting time thinking instead of sleeping.

TS congratulations on the 6 hours of unbroken sleep! I hope you have more of those and your PT went well.

HM, sorry about the jitters, slight nausea, HA and IBS. Hopefully it will pass soon.

Hi nightengale,

Glad you got the sleep you got, 5 hours surely beats those 30 minutes from a couple of nights ago.

That brain of ours just cannot stop thinking,  can it?

This physical therapist and I will be working on mental relaxation.  The one I see again next Thursday is working on the physical side of my issues.

Hope your day is a pleasant one. And sleep well tonight.

Morning all,

Slept some 5,5 hours. Bathroom visit around 2 am.

Woke up again just before 5. Pain in outside upper left leg. Put hot pipbag on it.

Nausea and some anxiety around 6.30.

Got up at seven, had breakfast. Don't feel that great...anxiety, soar throat,  coughing,  cold.

Hope you slept well.

I was posting and got timed out.

I took more like 1.1 mg cloz yesterday.

Everyday has stress. Try to hold at 1 mg.

One thing I need to sleep. I can’t work

and have insomnia. bc I took slight extra

I think I slept more. But no middle of

night doses.  Slept 8 30 to 10 pm

1030 to 3, then more until 4 30 am

That was a gift. Went to prayer phone

meeting and a lady there takes

seroquel for sleep. Many people have

problems. Lord help us all. Ty

[03...]