The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

For anyone who has had to deal with POTs during this process what have you found most helpful. I am holding for now trying to get some of this under control. I eat probably 2000mg-3000mg of salt a day. Mostly just salting my food to taste. I read online recommended by doctors for POTs people is 8-10g a day. Has anyone found really pushing the salt helpful? It really just makes me uncomfortable hot, edgy and thirsty. I am having a hard time being able to get out of bed before 4pm or so unless it’s for food and bathroom then right back to laying down.

Hope everyone is doing well and hanging in there.

Hi Jen,

I have delt with Pots sxs. Last summer was a nightmare for me with pots sxs. I still have some mild ones but nothing compared to last summer.

I just add salt to my food and drink all day. Not necessarily water bc I hate it. But I do try to drink some water with a little cranberry juice to give it taste. There's nothing you can do for pots sxs accept to hold if you're tapering and push fluid and salt. Get up very slowly after sitting or lying down.

I developed pots either from tapering too fast for my body to handle or it could have been from a virus. I was diagnosed by a cardiologist. But it all happened after cutting too quickly and like I said possibly a virus bc I was very sick with bronchitis two months before pots showed up. As for me I think holding was what improved my pots sxs.

I haven't read your sig but if you're actively tapering right now I recommend stopping where you are and holding until your pots sxs abate. In the mean time continue with salt and water. Really push those fluids.

Trishy ❤️

Thank you Trishy!

How much salt are you putting in your water? I put 1/4 tsp in one cup of water before dinner last night around 7pm and I was able to sleep the night without the adrenaline at 3-4am.  Maybe it was a coincidence I am not sure. I was able to rest all day and eat plenty. That always helps me, but I really want to be able to get out of this bed more often. I felt like cement yesterday and could hardly move until after 5 in the evening. I have been actively tapering and it was going well until spring this year. Perhaps I should have held sooner. I have been dealing with pots for a few years but not as bad as right now.

The salt really made me more thirsty. Do you put salt in every you drink?

I'm going to try the salt in water at bedtime tonight.  Maybe I'll get some relief at 3 am as well.  I have to salt my food or my serum sodium level gets very low.  I'm donating blood tomorrow so the extra salt will be beneficial anyway. G

Jwl

How many  time did dose when you were at 9mg of valium

Do you take magnesium?

How much of Vit C do you take a day?

Hi Jasmine,

You sound so much better. I only ever dosed once a day (at night to help with sleep). Yes I take Mag, 50 mg.

When I was doing poorly, I was taking 1k-1.5k mg of vit C but now only take 500 mg.

Funny your BP should be so low since you stopped taking the beta blocker. Maybe it takes awhile to leave your body.

Are you sure you want to start tapering? I think it's way too soon and would give it at least a couple of months. Just my opinion

Jwl, I slept 16 hours today.

I  am 5ft2 and 107lbs, lost 18lbs in the last 4 months.

I feel like 9mg of valium is building at a toxic level in my body.

Or maybe it is just my fear.

I keep nodding off during the day and been waken up in panic. I wish I was stable on it like you.

Only to think about tapering brought back some symptoms,  jerking,  teeth chattering. I feel stuck.

Dammit!  I had a post and I did something and lost it. 

Hi all - I’m feeling better.  Close to a month of holding.  Thinking of holding another month then start a two week micro taper (.01) to get to 4.5 mg.  Then do a hold.  I do tend to get a bit of lag time sxs but not intense.  We’ll see how it goes.  In the meantime sitting tight. 

Romeo hasn’t been by in 24 hrs.  I hope he’s ok.  Maybe he’ll come strutting by tonight. 

Love ❤️

Meems

For anyone who has had to deal with POTs during this process what have you found most helpful. I am holding for now trying to get some of this under control. I eat probably 2000mg-3000mg of salt a day. Mostly just salting my food to taste. I read online recommended by doctors for POTs people is 8-10g a day. Has anyone found really pushing the salt helpful? It really just makes me uncomfortable hot, edgy and thirsty. I am having a hard time being able to get out of bed before 4pm or so unless it’s for food and bathroom then right back to laying down.

Hope everyone is doing well and hanging in there.

Hi Jen,

I have delt with Pots sxs. Last summer was a nightmare for me with pots sxs. I still have some mild ones but nothing compared to last summer.

I just add salt to my food and drink all day. Not necessarily water bc I hate it. But I do try to drink some water with a little cranberry juice to give it taste. There's nothing you can do for pots sxs accept to hold if you're tapering and push fluid and salt. Get up very slowly after sitting or lying down.

I developed pots either from tapering too fast for my body to handle or it could have been from a virus. I was diagnosed by a cardiologist. But it all happened after cutting too quickly and like I said possibly a virus bc I was very sick with bronchitis two months before pots showed up. As for me I think holding was what improved my pots sxs.

I haven't read your sig but if you're actively tapering right now I recommend stopping where you are and holding until your pots sxs abate. In the mean time continue with salt and water. Really push those fluids.

Trishy ❤️

Thank you Trishy!

How much salt are you putting in your water? I put 1/4 tsp in one cup of water before dinner last night around 7pm and I was able to sleep the night without the adrenaline at 3-4am.  Maybe it was a coincidence I am not sure. I was able to rest all day and eat plenty. That always helps me, but I really want to be able to get out of this bed more often. I felt like cement yesterday and could hardly move until after 5 in the evening. I have been actively tapering and it was going well until spring this year. Perhaps I should have held sooner. I have been dealing with pots for a few years but not as bad as right now.

The salt really made me more thirsty. Do you put salt in every you drink?

Hi Jen,

So I just put salt on my food not in my water but I do drink all day. I drink diet coke and diet decaf Coke, not the best thing to drink I know but I try to add in water here and there as well. I was even salting my fruit at one time. I love salt on banana's  :D

Also you could try the Gatorade type drinks too. You want to be well hydrated. The more fluid in you the higher the blood volume and that's what you want. 🙂

Hey DD! I was in your neck of the woods today! :D My sister and I drove to Mass to the Yankee candle store :D it's an hour and a half drive from where I live but so worth it. We also found a couple of other cute little stores to shop in and stopped at a road side farm stand and bought corn ;D We ate at the Deerfield Inn for an early dinner then drove home. I was nervous eating inside but we were pretty well separated from other tables.. Not sure I'll eat inside anywhere again though. It's just too nerve wracking.

I looooooove your state! I need to get back there soon and visit Boston, I love Boston :D:)

Trishy and DD - I LOVE New England.  My family (Dads side) is from Maine.  We spent three weeks in the summer in Lewiston, Maine.  Hot and humid and mosquitoes 🦟.  My aunt used to spray me with bug repellant.  How f-in unhealthy!!!!  Talk about brain damage.  But, it was the 70s. 

I love Yankee candles. 

I don’t know who mentioned salt (I’m on my phone and I can’t scroll up) but I use high quality pink Himalayan salt on all my food. 

Mwah 💋

Meems. 

I keep nodding off during the day and been waken up in panic. I wish I was stable on it like you.

Only to think about tapering brought back some symptoms,  jerking,  teeth chattering. I feel stuck.

We all want to get off of this evil drug Jasmine. If there was a magic pill I could've taken 6 years ago  I would've taken it. Unfortunately, I learned the hard way that we can only go as fast as our bodies will allow. I'm sure the Valium isn't "building at a toxic level" in your body. It may be making you tired but it's not what's causing your low BP which is probably the main reason you're so tired.

BTW it took me a long time and a lot of mistakes to get "stable". 

Whenever I felt "stuck", I found that the best course of action was to hold, be patient, and carefully plan what I'm going to do next. Never make a decision out of desperation or panic.

Meems, I grew up in the Orient and before we went to bed my Mom would spray our rooms with Black Flag (DDT). There would be a fog of it getting into our lungs and settling on our pillows :sick: No wonder I have so many health problems

Hi all  :hug: how many of you felt WORSE before you felt better when holding and how long for before it turned around for the better? I know we're all different but I just need some reassurance right now as I'm feeling like f-in hell  :D

Nova xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

I did Nova. I held for 1 year after my CT and 6 months after a too rapid taper. Each time I felt worst to the point of practically giving up but as the months went by I started seeing improvement. Sorry your going through it too.

Nova - I did.  I had a failed 30 day c/t off Klonopin.  Then I crossed over to Valium and held at 10 mg for around 3 months then tapered way too fast and when I got to 5mg - holy shit - I hit a wall.  Omg I was so sick.  I held for 5 months but on that time I dramatically changed my diet to help with the GABA/Glutumate issue in my brain - utilized the heck out of this group.  Therapy.  And did what I could to get out of the house.  I would be at the supermarket getting food, or at the mechanic waiting for my car with incredible anxiety and DR and typing on this group for support.  I had the worst nausea every day and woke up in sweat with adrenaline surges.  On and on it was horrible.  I DID get better.  5 month may not or maybe it was a sufficient hold.  I tried a dry cut and hold and it was horrible.  Then that’s where I changed to micro taper.  So I think the failed c/t and fast taper made me feel insanely horrible before I felt better in my hold.  But yes, I did feel better.  Nutrition helps too.  Lots of protein.  And mind/body work.  Hang in.

JWL - I think I have issues too because of childhood chemicals like lead paint and mold and toxins. It’s great you have a supplement regimen.  I don’t want to go down that road yet until we’ll after I’m done and healed.  I had a reaction to omega 3 supplement so I said, “I’m gonna wait.”  Even with alternative therapy’s like I’ve done before (cranial sacral therapy, massages, chiropractor. Accupuncture, reiki, etc) I’m just not gonna do anything “now”.  Just nutritious food which helps incredibly. But yes, I agree I think a lot of that stuff from the old days have affected health.  Glad they have regulations now for that (mold, lead, etc). 

M-

Nova - I did.  I had a failed 30 day c/t off Klonopin.  Then I crossed over to Valium and held at 10 mg for around 3 months then tapered way too fast and when I got to 5mg - holy shit - I hit a wall.  Omg I was so sick.  I held for 5 months but on that time I dramatically changed my diet to help with the GABA/Glutumate issue in my brain - utilized the heck out of this group.  Therapy.  And did what I could to get out of the house.  I would be at the supermarket getting food, or at the mechanic waiting for my car with incredible anxiety and DR and typing on this group for support.  I had the worst nausea every day and woke up in sweat with adrenaline surges.  On and on it was horrible.  I DID get better.  5 month may not or maybe it was a sufficient hold.  I tried a dry cut and hold and it was horrible.  Then that’s where I changed to micro taper.  So I think the failed c/t and fast taper made me feel insanely horrible before I felt better in my hold.  But yes, I did feel better.  Nutrition helps too.  Lots of protein.  And mind/body work.  Hang in.

JWL - I think I have issues too because of childhood chemicals like lead paint and mold and toxins. It’s great you have a supplement regimen.  I don’t want to go down that road yet until we’ll after I’m done and healed.  I had a reaction to omega 3 supplement so I said, “I’m gonna wait.”  Even with alternative therapy’s like I’ve done before (cranial sacral therapy, massages, chiropractor. Accupuncture, reiki, etc) I’m just not gonna do anything “now”.  Just nutritious food which helps incredibly. But yes, I agree I think a lot of that stuff from the old days have affected health.  Glad they have regulations now for that (mold, lead, etc). 

M-

Yeah, it makes me sick (literally) thinking of all the stuff they said was safe coming back to haunt us and I'm not just talking about chemicals. What about all the processed foods and hydrogenated oils? I think you're on the right track. A good diet is probably the best thing you can do for your body. BTW cranial sacral is awesome!

Did your tom catting Romeo come home yet? :)

JWL - yes cranial sacral is awesome.  But when I was at 7mg I had a horrible adrenaline surge about 30 min into it my session and freaked out. The therapist stopped and she was loving (she knew I was tapering) and said “it’s ok your body can only do what it can do.”  She knew I had c/t so she was helping my brain from that.  I’m too scared to go back even though Gloria is so loving, gentle and understanding.  ☹️

NO my sweet Romeo has not come back.  I have no idea where my big boy is.  😿

DD! Hi!  I’m worse when I’m home too.  Oh, incense.  Ugh! 

Hunting?  Will he bring me a mouse 🐭 to prove his undying love for me? 

JWL - yes cranial sacral is awesome.  But when I was at 7mg I had a horrible adrenaline surge about 30 min into it my session and freaked out. The therapist stopped and she was loving (she knew I was tapering) and said “it’s ok your body can only do what it can do.”  She knew I had c/t so she was helping my brain from that.  I’m too scared to go back even though Gloria is so loving, gentle and understanding.  ☹️

NO my sweet Romeo has not come back.  I have no idea where my big boy is.  😿

The first time I went it was for neck pain and it seemed like she worked on everything but my neck. I kept telling her it doesn't hurt there and she just smiled and kept working. I went home disappointed and still in pain but the next morning it was gone! She told me a story about working with hospice people especially those in pain and she would feel exhausted and depressed so she started hugging a tree outside the hospice. Guess what happened to the tree. Yep. It died

Hi all  :hug: how many of you felt WORSE before you felt better when holding and how long for before it turned around for the better? I know we're all different but I just need some reassurance right now as I'm feeling like f-in hell  :D

I did Nova. I held for 1 year after my CT and 6 months after a too rapid taper. Each time I felt worst to the point of practically giving up but as the months went by I started seeing improvement. Sorry your going through it too.

A

Aw Nova, I'm sorry you are feeling bad. You just never know. I have had times where I cut and felt like crap for months, and other times when I hardly felt the cut. It is so inconsistent! Hang in there!

author=Meems97 link=topic=153201.msg3118053#msg3118053 date=1597196259]

M-

Hi Nova,

I got worse before I got better. For me it took a few months. I would say 3 to 6 months of holding and then I was way better. I think it's the sneaky lag time of the cuts. They catch up to you and overwhelm you with sxs and that's why you feel worse before getting better.

Thanks to all of you who answered  :hug: it means a lot when your struggling and feel like its all over and you can't do this anymore  I eat a good diet I've eaten fresh organic for year's and can't drink tap water as I became  too sensitive to the chemicals in it which is a pain in the arse  huge  so drink bottled Spring water drawn from ancient organic land .

And ALL my senses are severely sensitive and I feel like my brain and body is on fire 24/7 and this intense itching on top is driving me nuts,  :D:crazy: and my mental state isn't very good, I just feel cursed on times too I keep injuring myself on top of everything too, and am unable to get to the hospital. I broke my foot November and had to sort it out at home I live alone with no support or help,  so I used Comfrey its also known as ''Knit bone''  https://www.cambridgenaturals.com/blog/comfrey-symphytum-officinale

Then a couple of weeks ago I cut my self badly right down, the whole side of my right thumb and right through the nerve  with a 'Stanley knife' while trying to open a food delivery delivery box as I have to have my food delivered , which I am very grateful for as no way can I get out to do shopping , and it needed stitching but I had to make do with plasters the best I could then read up about something called  steri strips when I was trying to find something I could do about not being able to go get the wound stitched https://www.wikihow.com/Apply-Steri-Strips.

And like that wasn't enough  ::) my little but very  heavy fold down table collapsed a couple of days later and bashed me on the freaking right leg and  ankle cut that open as well as, then two days running it collapsed again with my food on I had struggled to cook so that ended up all over  the floor, and I keep banging into things as my balance and perception isn't too good at times either.  I loose my balance with no warning and  get a  'boaty'  sensation as they say when it feels like your stood on a ship deck, and lots of times  the floor feels like I'm trying to walk on a huge marsh mallow.  :D But I am truly grateful I had the means and the money to at least get what I needed to be able to try help my self  with my injuries it could certainly be a LOT worse

And as we all know healing takes a lot longer in withdrawal plus getting older also adds to healing time, I can't believe the decades I've lost because of this drug and now I'm in my 60's but I still can't believe I'm that age,  we all seem to stay a much younger age in our minds no matter how  much older we get.  My grand mother who was in her late 80'sal ways used you to say while tapping her head '' I may be 89 in numbers but in here I'm still 16'' and I know exactly what she meant.

If it wasn't for withdrawal I'd be trying stuff now I would have been too afraid of the consequences to do when I was younger, like base jumping  and what I really want to do is try a flying suit , jump off a high mountain and fly! I also want to  do  parachute jump form the edge of space like I saw a 67 year old woman do year's ago on TV. I took risk's when I was younger but now I have the mind set to do stuff that used to freak me  when I'm well after going through this hell its what used to scare me means nothing at all to me now, I used to have a terrible fear of height s but that's a piss in the wind compared to this lot.

This is the scary shit now, and going though this I can't believe what a wuss I was before , I could take a lot more than many people before Benzos, but then probably so could every other poor soul that's suffering this hell, I am not saying ''poor ole' me'' at all  I feel for all of us, I  keep questioning the unfairness that why can some people just stop and nothing happens at all? No symptoms nothing  ???

Then there's those of us who suffer hell for years, I don't care how anyone got here whether it was like me effed up by prescription not abusing my doses or if it was by illicit use that is of no consequence to me at all, we're all in the same hell my thoughts and prayers for healing go out to everyone on  the forum and on the planet going through this hell.

Love Nova xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

A

Aw Nova, I'm sorry you are feeling bad. You just never know. I have had times where I cut and felt like crap for months, and other times when I hardly felt the cut. It is so inconsistent! Hang in there!

author=Meems97 link=topic=153201.msg3118053#msg3118053 date=1597196259]

M-

Hi Nova,

I got worse before I got better. For me it took a few months. I would say 3 to 6 months of holding and then I was way better. I think it's the sneaky lag time of the cuts. They catch up to you and overwhelm you with sxs and that's why you feel worse before getting better.

Thanks to all of you who answered  :hug: it means a lot when your struggling and feel like its all over and you can't do this anymore  I eat a good diet I've eaten fresh organic for year's and can't drink tap water as I became  too sensitive to the chemicals in it which is a pain in the arse  huge  so drink bottled Spring water drawn from ancient organic land .

And ALL my senses are severely sensitive and I feel like my brain and body is on fire 24/7 and this intense itching on top is driving me nuts,  :D:crazy: and my mental state isn't very good, I just feel cursed on times too I keep injuring myself on top of everything too, and am unable to get to the hospital. I broke my foot November and had to sort it out at home I live alone with no support or help,  so I used Comfrey its also known as ''Knit bone''  https://www.cambridgenaturals.com/blog/comfrey-symphytum-officinale

Then a couple of weeks ago I cut my self badly right down, the whole side of my right thumb and right through the nerve  with a 'Stanley knife' while trying to open a food delivery delivery box as I have to have my food delivered , which I am very grateful for as no way can I get out to do shopping , and it needed stitching but I had to make do with plasters the best I could then read up about something called  steri strips when I was trying to find something I could do about not being able to go get the wound stitched https://www.wikihow.com/Apply-Steri-Strips.

And like that wasn't enough  ::) my little but very  heavy fold down table collapsed a couple of days later and bashed me on the freaking right leg and  ankle cut that open as well as, then two days running it collapsed again with my food on I had struggled to cook so that ended up all over  the floor, and I keep banging into things as my balance and perception isn't too good at times either.  I loose my balance with no warning and  get a  'boaty'  sensation as they say when it feels like your stood on a ship deck, and lots of times  the floor feels like I'm trying to walk on a huge marsh mallow.  :D But I am truly grateful I had the means and the money to at least get what I needed to be able to try help my self  with my injuries it could certainly be a LOT worse

And as we all know healing takes a lot longer in withdrawal plus getting older also adds to healing time, I can't believe the decades I've lost because of this drug and now I'm in my 60's but I still can't believe I'm that age,  we all seem to stay a much younger age in our minds no matter how  much older we get.  My grand mother who was in her late 80'sal ways used you to say while tapping her head '' I may be 89 in numbers but in here I'm still 16'' and I know exactly what she meant.

If it wasn't for withdrawal I'd be trying stuff now I would have been too afraid of the consequences to do when I was younger, like base jumping  and what I really want to do is try a flying suit , jump off a high mountain and fly! I also want to  do  parachute jump form the edge of space like I saw a 67 year old woman do year's ago on TV. I took risk's when I was younger but now I have the mind set to do stuff that used to freak me  when I'm well after going through this hell its what used to scare me means nothing at all to me now, I used to have a terrible fear of height s but that's a piss in the wind compared to this lot.

This is the scary shit now, and going though this I can't believe what a wuss I was before , I could take a lot more than many people before Benzos, but then probably so could every other poor soul that's suffering this hell, I am not saying ''poor ole' me'' at all  I feel for all of us, I  keep questioning the unfairness that why can some people just stop and nothing happens at all? No symptoms nothing  ???

Then there's those of us who suffer hell for years, I don't care how anyone got here whether it was like me effed up by prescription not abusing my doses or if it was by illicit use that is of no consequence to me at all, we're all in the same hell my thoughts and prayers for healing go out to everyone on  the forum and on the planet going through this hell.

Love Nova xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Morning As  it ain't over till the fat lady sings plenty of time to be jumping out of airplanes etc.l will settle for being content that will be enough for me.Please be more careful honey l don't want to see you hurting yourself.

I can't remember how long have your holds been before?l have to say l am not the poster child for long holds however they have got me to where l am today and l also think they are necessary to allow the brain to heal.l think my lovely with your history this will take time however it should ease off given enough time.I have always said holding is probably the hardest thing l have had to do however it has been something that I feel we should all do.

Hang in there honey.l am alone as well and you know what you will survive and thrive.love you my AS.X

Good morning  :mybuddy:  and thank you M AS  :hug:

Love Nova  xxx :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: ( PS Ask that fat lady to start bloody singing NOW please :laugh:)

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

I am so happy to see this little group thriving woohoo 🎊🎉.

Morning Twiny so happy to read you are going out and about well done.lt just goes to show we can and do adapt to any situation.l think you are probably as safe in a restaurant as anywhere else.We must find ways to live life and still keep ourselves safe.Must say you went a hell of a distance for a Yankee candle 🕯️ 🤔. Almost every shop you go into here has them.l only burn them if l am having visiters so one can last a very long time.l hope you continue to feel good my lovely and remember not to overstretch yourself please.Give my bil a big hug from me and take one for yourself.love you my lST X

Morning Jasmine l would have to agree with lwt l don't think this is the time to be cutting your benzo.l don't think you are stable at this stage.l know your pulse is slow however your bp is fine.I would imagine the diazepam is slowing your pulse however it will probably fluctuate during the day.Try not to stay in bed honey and also try to do some exercise.Please try not to fixate on the future my love this is now about getting you to a point where you are feeling well enough to move forward.l also believe you are still not stable on your ad you need at least two months before you start to feel the benefit.Hang in there.love you.X

Morning Ginger good luck with the giving blood today my lovely.l hope all goes smoothly for you.l don't give blood so woohoo to you.How have you been? love you.X

Morning Meems l really hope Romeo comes back although there is probably a cat on heat near by so probably not for a while.l hope your anxiety has started to decrease? love you.X

Morning Suzy how's the mouth? Your mother sounds as though she has foot and mouth disorder l know a lot of people like that 😁.As you don't have kids l will say it is a full-time job pissing my daughter off 😏.l just have to open my mouth and she gets pissed off at times 😡.Anyhoo just ignore her at least it's not just you.Love you.X

Morning LWT have you resumed  your taper?l hope everything goes smoothly for you honey.l can't see why not.love you.X

Morning  JLAV I think you are getting a lot of good advice here.POT's is definitely quite a common withdrawal symptom here.I agree with Trishy keep your fluid levels up and get up very slowly.Also compression socks help.Try not to worry too much honey.love you.X

Morning NJ l am happy to hear your son is improving that is good news.l do believe you are suffering ibs it definitely has all the traits of that.l have had ibs since l was in my 20 's and for me diet is key.Take time now my love you work out what you need to add or take out of your diet that can help you.lt is all very much trial and error however well worth the effort.love you.X

. Morning Lady Mary,GP, Olive Intend Gilly Valley Free Troch Val Final Bill Miyu NJ and everyone here sending you my love.X

Love Nova  xxx :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: ( PS Ask that fat lady to start bloody singing NOW please :laugh:)

💖😍.l have Trishy warming up her vocal cords so she should be singing very soon 😏😇. Love you my AS.Xo

Hi everyone,

I hope everyone is doing OK.

Another Wednesday, time for another update.

Doing fine at the moment, really enjoying the hot summer weather. Out and about on my bike every day,  mostly in the early hours of the morning because of the current heatwave. I' ve increased speed and distance during the last couple of weeks. Currently doing about an hour of biking. Love cycling through the woods. Back pain and trouble with walking haven't improved, but I keep hoping it will get better as I get lower on the Diazepam.

Wishing you all a symptom free day.

author=Stut 55 link=topic=153201.msg3118138#msg3118138 date=1597223541]

💖😍.l have Trishy warming up her vocal cords so she should be singing very soon 😏😇. Love you my AS.Xo

AARRGGHHH!!!!!!  :D not Trishy singing please!!!!!!!!  :o I am  suffering enough here thank you....  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

xox  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

We all want to get off of this evil drug Jasmine. If there was a magic pill I could've taken 6 years ago  I would've taken it. Unfortunately, I learned the hard way that we can only go as fast as our bodies will allow. I'm sure the Valium isn't "building at a toxic level" in your body. It may be making you tired but it's not what's causing your low BP which is probably the main reason you're so tired.

BTW it took me a long time and a lot of mistakes to get "stable". 

Whenever I felt "stuck", I found that the best course of action was to hold, be patient, and carefully plan what I'm going to do next. Never make a decision out of desperation or panic.

JWL, what was your symptoms when you cut too fast, how much did you cut?

I can't get out of bed. I have fear of being outside my bed or maybe depression.

I also developed some ptsd symptoms.  When I think about valium withdrawals,  I have shaking.

Sleep has been good though. No cortidol surge last night.

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

I am so happy to see this little group thriving woohoo 🎊🎉.

Morning Twiny so happy to read you are going out and about well done.lt just goes to show we can and do adapt to any situation.l think you are probably as safe in a restaurant as anywhere else.We must find ways to live life and still keep ourselves safe.Must say you went a hell of a distance for a Yankee candle 🕯️ 🤔. Almost every shop you go into here has them.l only burn them if l am having visiters so one can last a very long time.l hope you continue to feel good my lovely and remember not to overstretch yourself please.Give my bil a big hug from me and take one for yourself.love you my lST X

Morning Jasmine l would have to agree with lwt l don't think this is the time to be cutting your benzo.l don't think you are stable at this stage.l know your pulse is slow however your bp is fine.I would imagine the diazepam is slowing your pulse however it will probably fluctuate during the day.Try not to stay in bed honey and also try to do some exercise.Please try not to fixate on the future my love this is now about getting you to a point where you are feeling well enough to move forward.l also believe you are still not stable on your ad you need at least two months before you start to feel the benefit.Hang in there.love you.X

Morning Ginger good luck with the giving blood today my lovely.l hope all goes smoothly for you.l don't give blood so woohoo to you.How have you been? love you.X

Morning Meems l really hope Romeo comes back although there is probably a cat on heat near by so probably not for a while.l hope your anxiety has started to decrease? love you.X

Morning Suzy how's the mouth? Your mother sounds as though she has foot and mouth disorder l know a lot of people like that 😁.As you don't have kids l will say it is a full-time job pissing my daughter off 😏.l just have to open my mouth and she gets pissed off at times 😡.Anyhoo just ignore her at least it's not just you.Love you.X

Morning LWT have you resumed  your taper?l hope everything goes smoothly for you honey.l can't see why not.love you.X

Morning  JLAV I think you are getting a lot of good advice here.POT's is definitely quite a common withdrawal symptom here.I agree with Trishy keep your fluid levels up and get up very slowly.Also compression socks help.Try not to worry too much honey.love you.X

Morning NJ l am happy to hear your son is improving that is good news.l do believe you are suffering ibs it definitely has all the traits of that.l have had ibs since l was in my 20 's and for me diet is key.Take time now my love you work out what you need to add or take out of your diet that can help you.lt is all very much trial and error however well worth the effort.love you.X

. Morning Lady Mary,GP, Olive Intend Gilly Valley Free Troch Val Final Bill Miyu NJ and everyone here sending you my love.X

Thank you Stut!

[00...]