The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Sorry about your reaction to iced coffee Meems. You might want to switch to iced tea. Black tea (not green) stimulates gaba production  and lowers glutamate. Although I haven't had it over 2 years, I hated those electrical zaps. Hope you feel better.

Thank you, JWL.  I hope this glutumate Storm doesn’t last too long.  🤪

Hi loves, I hope everyone os doing alright today. I made it to Portland, I was feeling a little nervous about the drive because I was doing it alone and I had not been feeling that great for a few days, I guess you could say to was a mini wave.. digestive issues, as usual. And I was feeling some pretty intense anxiety but it was not benzo related, it had to do with moving and driving and moving back to the city that I fled from my ex from. The anxiety was so much different from chemical anxiety. Very manageable. It was strange.

The drive went fine, I stopped halfway in Ashland and got myself a hotel room with a king sized bed.. decadent! I love staying in hotel rooms by myself. It was hot as balls all the way up.. it was 112 when I passed through Redding yesterday!!! It's hot here in Portland too.. like 100. eek! Anyway I'm getting all set up in my new room, yay! The only thing is I can't have a cat here. So it's not going to be a long term solution for me, I'll have to find another place up here where I can get a kitty baby. I can't live for too long without one!

Hi loves, I hope everyone os doing alright today. I made it to Portland, I was feeling a little nervous about the drive because I was doing it alone and I had not been feeling that great for a few days, I guess you could say to was a mini wave.. digestive issues, as usual. And I was feeling some pretty intense anxiety but it was not benzo related, it had to do with moving and driving and moving back to the city that I fled from my ex from. The anxiety was so much different from chemical anxiety. Very manageable. It was strange.

The drive went fine, I stopped halfway in Ashland and got myself a hotel room with a king sized bed.. decadent! I love staying in hotel rooms by myself. It was hot as balls all the way up.. it was 112 when I passed through Redding yesterday!!! It's hot here in Portland too.. like 100. eek! Anyway I'm getting all set up in my new room, yay! The only thing is I can't have a cat here. So it's not going to be a long term solution for me, I'll have to find another place up here where I can get a kitty baby. I can't live for too long without one!

Hi Olive - so great you made it.  What a huge feat.  Sounds like a new exciting chapter your starting in your life.  Thank you for sharing.  And you drove from No Cal to Portland all by yourself.  That’s f-in huge for us.  And you did it!!!!!!  I look forward to hearing all your new adventures in this new chapter in your life.  And yes, I can’t imagine life without a cat. 

Love,

Meems

Hi all,

I had 3 decent days. I even vaccumed my house and worked in the yard today. Took the kids to parks. I am regaining more of my strenght.

I hope I continue to stabilise.

Thats wonderful Jasmine  :hug: well done you :thumbsup:

Love Nova xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Good morning/ Evening/ Afternoon LHSG crew  :hug:

Made myself walk to the park gates  just around the corner at 5am yesterday and today looking like the local mad woman  :crazy: in my pajamas and hair sticking up for fine weather on the top and looking like I'd been hit with a frying pan at the back as its flat where I've been sleeping on it and I can't brush or comb it as my scalp is WAY too sensitive and has been for ages,  wobbling like I was drunk as my balance or lack of is fudged up.  It only took a minute or so there and back, but something is way better than nothing  :thumbsup: and I'm grateful I could do that . AND....I was able to put my kitchen roller blind back up the last time it feel down it was down for months, well a year actually as I had to repair it as well as put it back up.

So with weird vision  :D wobbly legs I took a risk ( A STUPID risk really  ::) as I still have a fudged up thumb I can't use as  I manged to slash badly with a box cutter knife and had to make do with 'Steri strips and plasters as it needed stitching up, and  I can't travel in vehicles to go to the hospital, its too much agony as I'm so hypersensitive :D and have been unable get into a vehicle  for 5 year's now) anyway  stood  a stool  , a foot stool not a poop  stool :laugh: and  climbed into the kitchen sink and manged to reattach it, getting down was a well  dodgy as the floor seemed to have dropped a couple of feet  lower, and my perception isn't wonderful either.  :o

Anyway I am super grateful I did it as I had to keep jamming a sheet up for the best part of a year the last time it came down, and I have secondary glazing as I can't stand bloody sound and it  kept getting jammed up by the sheet which meant I had to try and sort it out , or leave it jammed as I was in too much pain to try and remove it., and that was a MAJOR piss off knowing I had to get up to that everyday all that time and mornings are !@#$%^&+ anyway. Well most of the day is I used to be a huge Morning person, not no more though, part of my brain must still think we're going to get up jump in the shower and go up and at it as I still wake up at stupid o'clock like I used to pre Benzos if I'm lucky enough to fall asleep

Its head banging isn't it that you can feel like your truly  dying then you may get lucky and get a break where its more bearable  mentally and physically  if your lucky, then plunge back into hell again either way without warning or no rhyme or reason? ???  I cycle terribly,  an OK bearable for a few minutes or  few hours day seems to be followed by a day or even  longer of finding it hard to breathe or trying to find a reason to go on because the pain and your mental state makes you feel like its an eternity and then you feel its never going to end  :-\ then there's  you feel you can do whatever it takes to get over it and be done with it? If only this crap was liner not the total apposite  ::)

Love Nova  xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

. Morning Nova have to say l am constantly yo-yoing all through my taper that's probably the most annoying thing for me.l am proud of you honey we have to really push ourselves l know l can do more than my thoughts make me believe l can and when l do it l feel at least l have achieved something.Keep doing what you can honey l believe in acceptance however l don't believe in passive acceptance never have and never will.Keep setting yourself little goals and don't ever give up.love you my AS.X

Morning Trish l am sorry you had a panic attack can't say it is surprising you do tend to worry too much about things that you cannot change.l know you are very good at distraction however you don't seem to do a lot of relaxation techniques or am l wrong.lf l feel anxiety building up l just say bring it on and do your worst.Honestly it does work but you have to mean it.Watch your catastrophising honey and remember panic attacks are harmless.look after yourself and practice practice practice.l don't know where Mary has been hiding but l knew about your concussion 😕.As you said very similar to benzo withdrawal and it does take a long time to recover.Love you my lST X

Morning Suzy l will be going back to work in September am away having an impromptu trip in my campervan with all my girls.Just needed to get away for a while.Won't be back home for a couple of weeks.Can't say it has changed the withdrawal symptoms however the change of scenery has helped.love you.X

Morning Ginger l am sorry you went through what you did it does happen a lot as you know.lt will improve as you know however it takes so damn long.Hang in there honey we are both so near the end of our first lag of this journey.l hope you are feeling ok? Nothing wrong with my memory honey l do a lot of brain training etc which l think has really helped me.love you.X

Morning Jasmine looking good honey.Now if you take a step backwards try not to panic that is perfectly normal and it will pass.Work on your coping strategies honey so when you do begin to taper in the distant future you have something to help you in your journey.love you.X

Morning Lady Mary posted to you on Begood's blog.Good luck for today l think you are grand.love you my lady Mary HenX

Morning Olive well done honey that took guts just goes to show what you can do when you need to.l really hope everything goes smoothly for you honey.l think ones you find your feet you will get where you want to be.Rest up today and don't overstretch yourself.love you.X

Morning Meems l am sorry you are having a reaction to the coffee.l drink coffee yes it makes my anxiety worse but l ain't giving it up l drink a couple a day and that is it.l hope you feel better today my love.l must say the godfather is one of the best movies ever made and l think the Godfather 2 is probably better third one absolutely crap.love you.X

Morning LWT, Troch, Final Intend Gilly Valley Val NJ Miyu Bill MM Free Gypsy and everyone here sending you my love.X

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

. Morning Nova have to say l am constantly yo-yoing all through my taper that's probably the most annoying thing for me.l am proud of you honey we have to really push ourselves l know l can do more than my thoughts make me believe l can and when l do it l feel at least l have achieved something.Keep doing what you can honey l believe in acceptance however l don't believe in passive acceptance never have and never will.Keep setting yourself little goals and don't ever give up.love you my AS.X

Morning Trish l am sorry you had a panic attack can't say it is surprising you do tend to worry too much about things that you cannot change.l know you are very good at distraction however you don't seem to do a lot of relaxation techniques or am l wrong.lf l feel anxiety building up l just say bring it on and do your worst.Honestly it does work but you have to mean it.Watch your catastrophising honey and remember panic attacks are harmless.look after yourself and practice practice practice.l don't know where Mary has been hiding but l knew about your concussion 😕.As you said very similar to benzo withdrawal and it does take a long time to recover.Love you my lST X

Morning Suzy l will be going back to work in September am away having an impromptu trip in my campervan with all my girls.Just needed to get away for a while.Won't be back home for a couple of weeks.Can't say it has changed the withdrawal symptoms however the change of scenery has helped.love you.X

Morning Ginger l am sorry you went through what you did it does happen a lot as you know.lt will improve as you know however it takes so damn long.Hang in there honey we are both so near the end of our first lag of this journey.l hope you are feeling ok? Nothing wrong with my memory honey l do a lot of brain training etc which l think has really helped me.love you.X

Morning Jasmine looking good honey.Now if you take a step backwards try not to panic that is perfectly normal and it will pass.Work on your coping strategies honey so when you do begin to taper in the distant future you have something to help you in your journey.love you.X

Morning Lady Mary posted to you on Begood's blog.Good luck for today l think you are grand.love you my lady Mary HenX

Morning Olive well done honey that took guts just goes to show what you can do when you need to.l really hope everything goes smoothly for you honey.l think ones you find your feet you will get where you want to be.Rest up today and don't overstretch yourself.love you.X

Morning Meems l am sorry you are having a reaction to the coffee.l drink coffee yes it makes my anxiety worse but l ain't giving it up l drink a couple a day and that is it.l hope you feel better today my love.l must say the godfather is one of the best movies ever made and l think the Godfather 2 is probably better third one absolutely crap.love you.X

Morning LWT, Troch, Final Intend Gilly Valley Val NJ Miyu Bill MM Free Gypsy and everyone here sending you my love.X

I agree with you my AS :hug: I felt proud of myself for putting up the roller blind and repairing it the last time under such crap circumstances, the repair took me all day  multiple tries, and I felt like hell but determined AF to sort it out no matter what  after a year of being paranoid about the neighbors can see me out the kitchen feeling and looking like shite as I'm on the first floor .

I lived in a ground floor flat for year's and often forget its a first floor flat, I'm sure they've seen my rude bits more times than I'd like to admit to as I walk around naked quite often as clothes really hurt on times and in the summer the heats unbearable up here, the number of times I went out the kitchen at night to get something put the light on then remembered I was naked and NO ROLLER BLIND UP  :o.  That's nothing anyway the other day I went out to the bin in a petticoat strap vest decided to stay and look at the view, waving away at the neighbors that were out the front , lots of them actually as it was boiling and they were all off work and when I got back indoors realized my right tit was hanging out  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

''The greatest limitations we have, are those we put upon  ourselves''

Love Nova xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Hi all,

I had 3 decent days. I even vaccumed my house and worked in the yard today. Took the kids to parks. I am regaining more of my strenght.

I hope I continue to stabilise.

That's great news Jasmine!    🙋🏼🙋🏼😷😘🙏♥️

Hey all - just checking in.  I’m gonna  be off here for a few days with “maybe a check in”.  I realized that my brain is overstimulated with being on my phone and listening to music on my ears and the like.  It hurts my eyes to read posts on here and as well as being on social media.  I don’t know if ever I mentioned but I chew nicotine gum too.  I’m a smoker who quit the cigarettes with gum but now am addicted to the gum.  So I think the excess since Maggie’s death might have made things worse.  I was popping pieces of gum like candy.  Like chain smoking.  So no coffee today and just a few pieces of gum spaced out.  Not gonna cold turkey nicotine but I can’t do chain chewing like I was.  It just caught up with me bad.  If you haven’t noticed I’m a rebel. 

At least I’ll be out and about for a while this morning and maybe do some cleaning.  I’m stocking up on all my ketogenic food.

Mary - hope your dr appt goes good.  It will !  It’s just wd.  That’s all. 

Love U all. 

Meems

Hello Twin!

I'm doing fine. I'm busy and that's great for my mind. I'm certain the panic attack was the result of my cut. I tend to worry less since going down in dosage 🤷 I will always worry about my kids and grandkids but I think that's just goes with the job.

I hope all is well with you. Sounds like a lot of fun having a camper van :D You can take me out in it twinny I'm all about it!  :laugh: :laugh: I'm so happy you are having some time to be with friend's and enjoy yourself, you so deserve it!

Don't worry about me I have it under control, I relax everyday with a warm bath after dinner and then I get in jammies and read or watch TV or hop on here until bed time so ya see I do have time every day to just unwind. I think I have a good balance going on right now.. But things are always changing so we'll see but I have hope. 🙏

Love you! Happy travels!  :)

LST ❤️❤️

Meem's you're totally so cool ( rebel) my kinda people :laugh: :laugh: ❤️

Mary how did it go today my dear friend? Hope you didn't have to wear the monitor but I hope you didn't refuse it either 🤨.. waiting to hear girlfriend 🙏🙏🙏❤️

DD, Ginger, GP, Olive, final, jasmine, jwl, Jen, Troch.. 🤔 names are slipping my mind but you all know it's a benzo thing. Thinking of you all and wishing the best for everyone here.

Love to all,

Trishy ❤️

PS Ginger.. what are Persimmon cookies? I'll take a dozen :laugh: :laugh:

Sorry about your reaction to iced coffee Meems. You might want to switch to iced tea. Black tea (not green) stimulates gaba production  and lowers glutamate. Although I haven't had it over 2 years, I hated those electrical zaps. Hope you feel better.

JWL,  So black tea is better than green tea during wd? G

Mary how did it go today my dear friend? Hope you didn't have to wear the monitor but I hope you didn't refuse it either 🤨.. waiting to hear girlfriend 🙏🙏🙏❤️

DD, Ginger, GP, Olive, final, jasmine, jwl, Jen, Troch.. 🤔 names are slipping my mind but you all know it's a benzo thing. Thinking of you all and wishing the best for everyone here.

Love to all,

Trishy ❤️

Trishy,

Persimmon is a fruit.  We had a tree in our orchard in California when I was growing up.  Mom used to make cookies, they were my favorite.  I live in the north now where it is too cold for them.  Last fall I found persimmons at a local grocery store.  I hadn't seen them up here in many years.  I bought all they had, then went back a week later and cleaned them out again.  Once ripe and soft I took the pulp, pureed it and froze in one cup containers.  My kids did, and still do, love persimmon cookies.  I made a batch to take to the lake.  I have three containers left in the freezer.  I'm hoping that store will have more this year.

If I had your address I would happily mail you a dozen.  Today I'm canning green beans I picked this morning.  G

Hey guys  :)

Well, that didn't go as I wanted.  She said my ekg showed some differences from the last time.  Now I have to have a stress test and an echo.  What's worse, between the pics they take of the heart and being on the treadmill, you are there 4 hours  :( so then going to wait 2 hours and have the echo done.  Sept 10 if I am remembering correctly.  I am one unhappy woman :-X.  The first person we had to pass on some steps, at least outside, had her mask pulled below her mouth, then an extra person jumped on the elevator at the last minute  :idiot:  Very discouraging morning.  I wish I could have gotten the tests sooner so I don't just worry.  Ugh, love you guys.  BBL.  I do have a question, you know I have been complaining about my knee, she said if you can't do the treadmill for some physical reason, they use some kind of medicine.  I haven't looked it up yet, just in case, but has anyone used it before while in wd?  I will do some research later  :)

Mary 🙋🏼🙋🏼🙋🏼🙋🏼😷😷😷😷🙏🙏🙏😘😘😘😘😘

free has had to use the meds and said it went great.  I am hoping my left knee is better so I don't have to use the med, but that was a relief, I was afraid it might mess up my wd even more.

Whew!!  Now, I am truly in the dumps....will try to crawl out of this hole later.

Love you all, Mary 🙋🏼🙋🏼😘😘😷😷🙏🙏

Well, that didn't go as I wanted.  She said my ekg showed some differences from the last time.  Now I have to have a stress test and an echo.  What's worse, between the pics they take of the heart and being on the treadmill, you are there 4 hours  :( so then going to wait 2 hours and have the echo done.  Sept 10 if I am remembering correctly.  I am one unhappy woman :-X.  The first person we had to pass on some steps, at least outside, had her mask pulled below her mouth, then an extra person jumped on the elevator at the last minute  :idiot:  Very discouraging morning.  I wish I could have gotten the tests sooner so I don't just worry.  Ugh, love you guys.  BBL.  I do have a question, you know I have been complaining about my knee, she said if you can't do the treadmill for some physical reason, they use some kind of medicine.  I haven't looked it up yet, just in case, but has anyone used it before while in wd?  I will do some research later  :)

free has had to use the meds and said it went great.  I am hoping my left knee is better so I don't have to use the med, but that was a relief, I was afraid it might mess up my wd even more.

Whew!!  Now, I am truly in the dumps....will try to crawl out of this hole later.

It's ok girlfriend you did the right thing. You went and got checked and now these upcoming tests will reveal that your heart is fine. I'm sure it's nothing serious. Sometimes those quick EKGs aren't reliable so best to get the work up.

So I have had a stress echo before. I didn't have the med that they inject you with if you can't do the treadmill but I know of people who have. They said it was a breeze and much better then running on the treadmill. It's just an injection to get your heart rate up that way you don't have to run to do it. I can ask my daughter or sister any questions you have if you like. My sister works for my cardiologist for years and my daughter worked for a couple cardiology groups in the past. So if you have any questions for them I'll be happy to ask.

I know you're discouraged right now and worried but you'll get through this just like you do with wd. You're stronger than you know.

I'm here for you and so is everyone else here. You have a lot of friend's on BB who love you so lean on us girlfriend.

I know you pray in your own way but I'll be praying in mine. ✝️🙏🙏

Love you very much!

Trishy :mybuddy:❤️❤️❤️

Hi Mary,

I'm sorry your appt didn't go as you had hoped.  It's  still 2020 remember.  The drug they used when I had the stress EKG was Persantine.  It is injected IV and raises your heartrate.  After several minutes, like 4 or 5 if I recall correctly,  they inject a reversal and that neutralizes the Persantine and your heartrate returns to normal.

I was due for my every five year echocardiogram last month but I didn't get scheduled until October.  I'm surprised you are getting in for yours in less than a month.  That's  great.  If it were anything terribly serious they would not wait until September.

Whether you walk the treadmill or get the drug I think you'll sail through it.  The changes seen on your EKG could be very benign so try not to worry.  EKGs can vary.  I will be thinking the best for you. G

Oh Mary, I am sorry to hear that you had a discouraging appt.  Wish I knew more about this stuff but sounds like some folks here have some experience.  I do know all this shit and medications are so scary in wd.  Like having adverse effects that effect wd.  Have faith and like Trishy said you are so much stronger than you think you are.  If you could see the strength we see in you, you’d be amazed. You’re in good hands with us.  And shame on that person not wearing their mask completely.  Hang in there girlfriend. 

LY

Meems

It's ok girlfriend you did the right thing. You went and got checked and now these upcoming tests will reveal that your heart is fine. I'm sure it's nothing serious. Sometimes those quick EKGs aren't reliable so best to get the work up.

So I have had a stress echo before. I didn't have the med that they inject you with if you can't do the treadmill but I know of people who have. They said it was a breeze and much better then running on the treadmill. It's just an injection to get your heart rate up that way you don't have to run to do it. I can ask my daughter or sister any questions you have if you like. My sister works for my cardiologist for years and my daughter worked for a couple cardiology groups in the past. So if you have any questions for them I'll be happy to ask.

I know you're discouraged right now and worried but you'll get through this just like you do with wd. You're stronger than you know.

I'm here for you and so is everyone else here. You have a lot of friend's on BB who love you so lean on us girlfriend.

Love you very much!

Oh thank you so much Trishy, I had forgotten that , but if my knee doesn't get better, I will just use the medicine.  Yes, I went, wish I hadn't  :P :P.  Have to have a Covid test 2 days before at the hospital, so I guess they get results quickly.  I was at more risk at that damn Dr office.  Thank goodness most of the people not following guidelines were at least outside, so I held my breath until I could get by  >:(.    Love you too 🙋🏼🙋🏼😘😘😘🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏😷😷😷

Hi Mary,

I'm sorry your appt didn't go as you had hoped.  It's  still 2020 remember.  The drug they used when I had the stress EKG was Persantine.  It is injected IV and raises your heartrate.  After several minutes, like 4 or 5 if I recall correctly,  they inject a reversal and that neutralizes the Persantine and your heartrate returns to normal.

I was due for my every five year echocardiogram last month but I didn't get scheduled until October.  I'm surprised you are getting in for yours in less than a month.  That's  great.  If it were anything terribly serious they would not wait until September.

Whether you walk the treadmill or get the drug I think you'll sail through it.  The changes seen on your EKG could be very benign so try not to worry.  EKGs can vary.  I will be thinking the best for you. G

Oh, thank you so much GM.  I really pushed her, trying to get her not to make me take a bunch of tests unless she was really worried, but she kept on, until my husband agreed.  >:D.  I thought they must not be too worried if they were okay with waiting that long, oh hell, what can you do :(.  4 hours, that's nuts!!  I have to vent some for a day or 2.  Thanks for listening and caring.  LY.

Mary 🙋🏼🙋🏼😘😘😷😷🙏🙏

Oh Mary, I am sorry to hear that you had a discouraging appt.  Wish I knew more about this stuff but sounds like some folks here have some experience.  I do know all this shit and medications are so scary in wd.  Like having adverse effects that effect wd.  Have faith and like Trishy said you are so much stronger than you think you are.  If you could see the strength we see in you, you’d be amazed. You’re in good hands with us.  And shame on that person not wearing their mask completely.  Hang in there girlfriend. 

LY

Meems

Thanks so much Meems!  I am feeling some better, still annoyed,  I just hate having to wait that long.  I won't be truly calm until I can get this over now.  I appreciate all you guys looking after me.  I love you all for it.  It does help knowing I have you all to talk too.  LY!!  🙋🏼🙋🏼🙋🏼🙏🙏😘😘😘😷😷😷

JWL,  So black tea is better than green tea during wd? G

Yes green tea has glutamate whereas black doesn't. I don't know why. Maybe the way it's processed? Tea has L-Theanine known for it's calming qualities as well as the others I talked about. It's seems weird since it also has caffeine but much less than coffee

Love you very much!

Oh thank you so much Trishy, I had forgotten that , but if my knee doesn't get better, I will just use the medicine.  Yes, I went, wish I hadn't  :P :P.  Have to have a Covid test 2 days before at the hospital, so I guess they get results quickly.  I was at more risk at that damn Dr office.  Thank goodness most of the people not following guidelines were at least outside, so I held my breath until I could get by  >:(.    Love you too 🙋🏼🙋🏼😘😘😘🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏😷😷😷

Don't worry about covid Mary, you took precaution you wore your mask you'll be fine girlfriend.

My daughter wanted me to tell you that her husband, my son in law, had an abnormal EKG and they put him through tests and his heart was fine. He does have heart issues too but it turned out that his heart had no changes when they did the tests. She said it could have been an artifact with the machine not to worry.

Also common sense says if it was very worrisome to the Dr or it looked like there was a serious issue going on they would not wait you'd be getting those tests ASAP.

So try your best to relax the best you can. You'll get through this and then you can put this all behind you. As my twin your Queen would say " you're going to be grand hen"  ;)

I'm here for you as everyone is. Any time you want to chat or you feel afraid just pm me or chat with me and everyone here. Always here for you Mary, you're dear to my heart but I'm sure you know that.

😘❤️

Love to all,

Trishy ❤️

Trishy,

Persimmon is a fruit.  We had a tree in our orchard in California when I was growing up.  Mom used to make cookies, they were my favorite.  I live in the north now where it is too cold for them.  Last fall I found persimmons at a local grocery store.  I hadn't seen them up here in many years.  I bought all they had, then went back a week later and cleaned them out again.  Once ripe and soft I took the pulp, pureed it and froze in one cup containers.  My kids did, and still do, love persimmon cookies.  I made a batch to take to the lake.  I have three containers left in the freezer.  I'm hoping that store will have more this year.

If I had your address I would happily mail you a dozen.  Today I'm canning green beans I picked this morning.  G

You're just the sweetest Ginger. I have no doubt you'd send me some persimmons,I really like saying persimmons lol) but my a#$ wouldnt permit it anyway :laugh:  :laugh: I am currently trying to shrink it with a low carb diet 😝

Hi all

4 weeKS after reinstatement. I am 85 per cent

Feeling good most of the time.  Touch wood that it will continue. Went to the mall today.

Morning is still filled with fatigue but I have re introduced decaf black tea and it helped a lot.

Lexapro also saved my life. The depression and suicidal thoughts are gone. I am doing therapy.

[ed...]