The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Hey you guys.  I have been reading, not posting.  Bad migraine for a few days.  A neighbor is having a pool put in very near by.    We have very little dirt in SanAntonio before you hit rock,so for days I have been listening to this awful jack hammering.  Wednesday they did it for 8 hours.  :idiot:  It really bothered my dog too.  Most people around here get above ground pools because of that :(

DD, girlfriend, been thinking about you.  Hope you are feeling better. :smitten:

Trishy,how is that baby  :laugh::smitten:

Love you all!!

Olive , we will miss you.  Get lots of love from your boo :D:laugh:

Brain is trying to recover from 3 day migraine, names are hard  :D :D

Mary 🙋🏼🙋🏼.    💜🙏💕💜🙏💕💜.    😷😷😷😷

Mary,

That's awful that you were subjected to so much noise for so long.  My brain would be fried.  After my concussion I bought some good acoustic ear plugs.  I still carry them with me for especially noisy environments.

Take care and stay safe.  G

Mary,

That's awful that you were subjected to so much noise for so long.  My brain would be fried.  After my concussion I bought some good acoustic ear plugs.  I still carry them with me for especially noisy environments.

Take care and stay safe.  G

I will look those up GM, this has been awful.  I am hoping they take the weekend off !!  ;)

Hey mm!

That's awful! Maybe you can turn some fans on in the house.. Jim does that and it blocks out noise. It gets annoying g because fans are everywere! It does work. Sorry you have a migraine. I'm a little better. This heat is killing me. It's so humid! July and August here  is brutal. I bet its hotter in Texas though. I'm a whimp. Lol. Hope that headache leaves soon!

Hey mm!

That's awful! Maybe you can turn some fans on in the house.. Jim does that and it blocks out noise. It gets annoying g because fans are everywere! It does work. Sorry you have a migraine. I'm a little better. This heat is killing me. It's so humid! July and August here  is brutal. I bet its hotter in Texas though. I'm a whimp. Lol. Hope that headache leaves soon!

Hey you!!  I have 3 fans in here right now, lol.  Wouldn't have made it without their noise and tv turned up loud.  Cross your fingers they are done  :D

hey everyone random question but since clonazepam is pretty long acting , after stablising on .25 mg should i alternate between .25 and .125 to get an inbetween dosage before finally going to .125 everyday ? like one day .25 next day .125 then next .25 and so on ..

Have a great weekend everyone

Hey you guys.  I have been reading, not posting.  Bad migraine for a few days.  A neighbor is having a pool put in very near by.    We have very little dirt in SanAntonio before you hit rock,so for days I have been listening to this awful jack hammering.  Wednesday they did it for 8 hours.  :idiot:  It really bothered my dog too.  Most people around here get above ground pools because of that :(

DD, girlfriend, been thinking about you.  Hope you are feeling better. :smitten:

Trishy,how is that baby  :laugh::smitten:

Love you all!!

Olive , we will miss you.  Get lots of love from your boo :D:laugh:

Brain is trying to recover from 3 day migraine, names are hard  :D :D

Mary 🙋🏼🙋🏼.    💜🙏💕💜🙏💕💜.    😷😷😷😷

Hey girl!

Sorry about your migraine..ouch!!🤕 Hope you are feeling better!!🙏  :mybuddy:

Baby is doing great! He's coming over to see me this afternoon. Can't wait to hold him again 😁💙🍼

It was a nasty day around here yesterday! Weather is crazy! Now we're back in the sunshine and horrible humidity coming for the foreseeable 🥵 ya know heat is one thing but combine heat with humidity and oh my goodness it's brutal!! Makes me want fall!🍁🍂🎃

TT ❤️ 🍼💙👶

Hello my people!

I'm thinking of another cut soon and am having a lot of heart palps 🤬 now I know I run the risk of making them worse by cutting but I can't sit here forever if I want to make some progress this year. Also although I hate to admit it I have kicked up my diet Coke intake 😳 now don't judge me people I need some sort of pleasure in my life and diet Coke fulfills that need for me. I LOVE IT!  :D>:D

So Mary I'm standing by the bridge with one shoe off and one toe ready to go in  :D🙋‍♀️🦶🌉  😱

Anybody gonna stop me?!! What kind of friend's are ya?  :laugh: :laugh:

Love to all,

TT ❤️ too many, too much, too everything..  :crazy:

Hello my people!

I'm thinking of another cut soon and am having a lot of heart palps 🤬 now I know I run the risk of making them worse by cutting but I can't sit here forever if I want to make some progress this year. Also although I hate to admit it I have kicked up my diet Coke intake 😳 now don't judge me people I need some sort of pleasure in my life and diet Coke fulfills that need for me. I LOVE IT!  :D>:D

So Mary I'm standing by the bridge with one shoe off and one toe ready to go in  :D🙋‍♀️🦶🌉  😱

Love to all,

Hi Trshy  :hug: It may NOT be the cuts hun,  sorry I don't wanna pee on your bonfire  :(  but  read this Heart Palpitations From Diet Soda https://www.healthychoices4life.com/heart-palpitations-from-diet-soda.html

Nova xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Hello my people!

Love to all,

Do you think there is any connection between more caffiene in your increased intake of diet coke and your heart palps? Caffiene is known to cause them.  Just food for thought. 

Give that little tyke of yours a wee hug from Aunt Ginger.

Hey mm!

Lol! You do the fans too! I hope they took the day off today! Hope your migraine is gone! I5s so hot hear! I shouldn't complain cuz I now Texas just be brutal in July! Ly dd

Tt, Maybe you should wait. I cant even tolerate diet coke anymore. It revs me up. I'm pissed but I guess I'll just have a couple glasses. We need some pleasures! I was getting palps in the afternoon for a couple of weeks! It hurts! It seems to have stopped. Terrible sx. I'm only every got them when I drifted of to sleep them there goes the heart and it makes you nauseous . If they are really bad I would wait. I know it sucks. Everyday I want to dump the whole drug completely waaaa! Ly dd

Hi everyone I cwnt list names I have some kind off brain fog! This is ridiculous! This drug should be illegal. Today is benzo awareness day. I feel like I should make up fliers and post then 3verywere..lol

Hello my people!

Love to all,

Hi Trshy  :hug: It may NOT be the cuts hun,  sorry I don't wanna pee on your bonfire  :(  but  read this Heart Palpitations From Diet Soda https://www.healthychoices4life.com/heart-palpitations-from-diet-soda.html

:laugh: :laugh: I know Nova but I'd much rather blame it on the cuts  ;) just love my diet Coke so much! Hate to have to cut back any more than I already have ☹️

💦🔥😢 🥤

Trishy💕

Hello my people!

Love to all,

Do you think there is any connection between more caffiene in your increased intake of diet coke and your heart palps? Caffiene is known to cause them.  Just food for thought. 

Give that little tyke of yours a wee hug from Aunt Ginger.

Yesssss but I don't like to admit that  :D;) much rather blame wd than my diet coke! I looooooove my diet coke! I've already cut back but I guess I'll have to cut back a little more :tickedoff: why is it that everything that's bad for you is sooooo good? 🤷

Kisses from the wee little dote auntie Ginger.. Stut called him that just go with it bc we love her.  :laugh: :laugh:

Hello my people!

Love to all,

:laugh: :laugh: I know Nova but I'd much rather blame it on the cuts  ;) just love my diet Coke so much! Hate to have to cut back any more than I already have ☹️

💦🔥😢 🥤

Trishy💕

I'm sticking to my two cups of coffee in the morning. Should I drink it? Maybe not. Am I giving it up? Not unless things get real real bad withdrawal wise. I remember this cartoon I saw once of yogui bear and boo boo. They found a good basket they've stolen from some campers and it turned out they were health freaks. So yogui says "look, it's full of health food". And boo boo says in a sad tone "oh, I hope it's not TOO good for us". 😂. I obviously gave up coffee when I was at my worse. Now it makes me jittery but it also keeps kick my depression in the morning. We each have to weigh what's best for us.

Hello my people!

Love to all,

Hi there. I just did a cut too even though I really, really didn't feel like it. Hey, if diet coke makes you feel better, go for it. There has to be something in life to keep you going. I really like those La Croix seltzers. No caffine but I feel like I'm drinking a soda. Also no calories.

Hello my people!

Love to all,

Trishy,we have been together at least 2 years, I know you are very hardheaded, just like me.  I would not cut if you are having heart palpitations.  What if it starts up Pots again with the baby just here?  I

am saying nothing else.  You know I love ya Too Many, MM.  🙋🏼💜🙏👶. 🙋🏼🙏👶😷😷😷

Hello my people!

Love to all,

Oh Nova,  she will be devastated, but best she know if there is a chance.  Next to the new grandchild that isher favorite thing  :D

Hey mm!

Lol! You do the fans too! I hope they took the day off today! Hope your migraine is gone! I5s so hot hear! I shouldn't complain cuz I now Texas just be brutal in July! Ly dd

Tt, Maybe you should wait. I cant even tolerate diet coke anymore. It revs me up. I'm pissed but I guess I'll just have a couple glasses. We need some pleasures! I was getting palps in the afternoon for a couple of weeks! It hurts! It seems to have stopped. Terrible sx. I'm only every got them when I drifted of to sleep them there goes the heart and it makes you nauseous . If they are really bad I would wait. I know it sucks. Everyday I want to dump the whole drug completely waaaa! Ly dd

Hi everyone I cwnt list names I have some kind off brain fog! This is ridiculous! This drug should be illegal. Today is benzo awareness day. I feel like I should make up fliers and post then 3verywere..lol

Hey DD, no hammering today,thank goodness.  Found2 more fans in the garage,just incase it starts again Monday.    I love Diet Coke too but I only have one now if I am in the car going somewhere.

;). Love ya girlfriend. Hope you have a decent weekend  :smitten: :smitten:    MM. 🙋🏼💜😷🙋🏼💜😷

hey everyone random question but since clonazepam is pretty long acting , after stablising on .25 mg should i alternate between .25 and .125 to get an inbetween dosage before finally going to .125 everyday ? like one day .25 next day .125 then next .25 and so on ..

Blk, I know people that have done that and it worked well and others, it didn't.  I have never tried it, but have thought about it.  Research it as best you can and do what your gut tells you.  Good luck, let us know if you try!  Mary 🙋🏼💜🙏😷

Blk, I know people that have done that and it worked well and others, it didn't.  I have never tried it, but have thought about it.  Research it as best you can and do what your gut tells you.  Good luck, let us know if you try!  Mary 🙋🏼💜🙏😷

Hey Mary that's exactly what I'm going to do I'll stick to .25 for now to get stable and research at the same time . Thanks Mary 🥰

Take it easy everyone ♥️

Hi LHSG

Nothing new with me.  Terrible backaches, burning headaches, dry eyes. 

Wishing you all well.

Morning GP. Me too. Plenty of pains plus headache and mental symptoms. Isn't it lovely? At least we're still alive and kicking and we'll still be for a very long time and we'll get through this plus the corona thing.

Oh Val, you are so right “horror beyond words”.  There’s just so much bad going on in the World and then throw this taper on top.  Wow.  I never thought I would end up here!

But you are right.  We will get through this.  Hugs for you and your daughter.

Carry on LHSG.  Peace.

Hello everyone! Hope you all have a great Sunday!  ;D

Yoo hoo friend Ginger!  I'm looking for you 👀 I need your math skills! I was just looking at my sig and I want to know if my math is right  :idiot:

So I'm cutting my .25 pills by 1/8 ths so that means I have to cut 8 times to get rid of one .25 pill. So I cut at the end of may from 1 mg of Xanax an 1/8 th of the pill. Is my dosage now 0.875 ?? Or 0.96875  :idiot: :idiot:

Please help I'm a dumb ass  :laugh: :laugh:

Love Trishy, 💕💕💕💕

Oh Val, you are so right “horror beyond words”.  There’s just so much bad going on in the World and then throw this taper on top.  Wow.  I never thought I would end up here!

But you are right.  We will get through this.  Hugs for you and your daughter.

Carry on LHSG.  Peace.

GP yes we will survive this for certain. I've just seen your back down to 1.90!!! Kudos for that. After the zolpidem hell you're getting back on track! It doesn't really matter how slow we go. We're chipping away at it and that's what counts. And we can hold every time we need to.

[a9...]