The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Well goodnight kids, time for me to leave the benzo playground, I think the street lights just came on  :laugh: :laugh:

Hope everyone has a great night! See you peeps tomorrow I hope.

TWINNY miss you! Come back to us soon! Love you, LST❤️

When are cutting Mary or getting our one toe each wet?  :laugh: :laugh: 👭 🌉

I started like 3 weeks ago, from 8.3 to 8.1.  A very small toe  :laugh: :laugh:

I am the queen of anxiety too. I even get anxious that I'm anxious! Those are good ideas.  I'm going to walk tomorrow. It's been so humid lately 8ve been slacking. Exercise makes a huge difference. Its July and I'm already looking forward to fall! Lol. Gnight!!!

Gnight everyone talk tomorrow!

Hi everyone,

Did any of you guys feel anxious for no reason? I feel like I'm going to burst into tears? I'm not even sure why.

I got that too D. One minute weeping and the next anger

Hi everyone,

Did any of you guys feel anxious for no reason? I feel like I'm going to burst into tears? I'm not even sure why.

Hey dehytq I'm currently at work and my anxiety is bad I feel sick and out of it.  My neck and shoulders are so tense and I feel like I'm about to cry . Your not alone let's keep this group going for support. I'm also pretty depressed but the anxiety is just torture

Me also my anxiety and muscles in my scalp, back, legs and neck are rigid and painful , plus feeling like i'm constantly on fire in the brain and body.

Nova xxx :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Well goodnight kids, time for me to leave the benzo playground, I think the street lights just came on  :laugh: :laugh:

Woohoo 🎊🎉🍾💖 awe twiny l am a great auntie again l am so happy for you and my family.Give my wee dote plenty of kisses from me please.l hope you are doing well?l know this little bundle will give you a focus which will help a lot.Keep your chin up my lovely and don't let everything get you down.l will be back when l can get a bit of space . love you my lST Xo

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

I am so happy to see this little support group thriving we are necessary to give people a different way of tapering.

I haven't enough energy to go through everyone however good to see a lot of new faces here.Welcome to you all.

Morning Mags l have to say l don't necessarily agree with everyone here regarding tolerance etc however l must say everyone has their own experience with tolerance.I think sometimes it takes a lot longer than anyone expects when we hold and some of the time it tends to get pretty grim.Now it really is up to you whether you continue to hold l would finish my crossover and hold for at least 3 more months.lf you genuinely don't feel any better then perhaps it is time to make a small cut.That is what l would do but really the choice is yours.l have never been symptomless in a hold nor have l ever felt great however I get to a point where l can continue my taper.That really has to be enough for me and l have accepted it.l continue to taper slowly and hold when necessary and l believe that is for some of us the only way we can get off.It is doable honey and remember the slower the taper the more our brains are healing.love to you.X

Morning ladies and gentlemen l will get to know everyone but just at this time l am dropping in to wish you all well.l am still very raw with grief but that is to be expected.My little friend is doing ok still with me.l am hoping if the weather picks up l will get to the beach.l will be back at some stage.l am thinking of you all and willing you on.

Love and hugs Stut X

Hi everyone,

Hey dehytq I'm currently at work and my anxiety is bad I feel sick and out of it.  My neck and shoulders are so tense and I feel like I'm about to cry . Your not alone let's keep this group going for support. I'm also pretty depressed but the anxiety is just torture

Me also my anxiety and muscles in my scalp, back, legs and neck are rigid and painful , plus feeling like i'm constantly on fire in the brain and body.

so sorry your dealing with this too ! its been how long since your last cut and how big of a cut?

much love  :smitten:

Hi Stut! Good to hear from you. I am so sorry you are grieving. I hope you get some peace soon. Maybe going to the beach will cheer you up. Ly Suzy  :-[

Hi everyone,

These are terrible sx. I'm sorry we are all feeling like crap. The anxiety lifted a bit today. I'm not sure what's wrong with my upper back, shoulder blades as nd neck. I was carrying heavy bags home about two weeks ago. It felt li MJ e my arms would break. Today it's so bad I'm going to cry. I figured it would heal by now. I do t know what to do. I'm so depressed I ruined myself and already went throughbadmus le pain and I go and destroy myself.

So sorry dehytq . Maybe you should try a message to sort of help out the pin and maybe a bit of relief from the depression . Kill 2 birds with one stone. Does your depression feel like a chemical depression . Hard to explain but my anxiety and depression doesn't feel natural . Hang in there be good to yourself I still feel terrible but trying to do one thing at a time

Hey blkhawk,

Yes! The anxiety and depression are not normal. It felt chemical, like it was from the benzo. It is awful because you dont know how to stop it. Everything looks strange. Today has been the first day I feel like Me. It will go away. I'm trying to pay attention to my thoughts and fears and change them around. Kind of talking to yourself like a good friend would say to you. Or think the opposite of the bad things you are thinking. None of the fears are true. Terrible! Hope work is ok. Its good you are busy. This sx will lift. We just have give it time. I understand it's so scary. I'm going to the dr to borrow. The last place I wa t to go. Ugh. One day at a time. Sorry I'm rambling.

Don't apologize this is what the site is for. You'll be fine at the doctor reward yourself with something afterwards. Random question but will my i feel better with a long hold eventually or only better once I get off completely? Eventually I should get better if I'm on 0.125 right?

I think so. It really does improve with a long hold. I notice improvement everytime. I think you should hold. Plus i thibk at lower doses sx get a bit more intense. I heard that somewere. I might do smaller cuts kust to see how i react. You will level.off.  give ot time. Its awful wr have to take a drug how that does nothing when you take and you have to kerp taking it as a tool to get off. I hate it. Every morning it take it i feel nothing. We will be off. Slow and steady.

Woohoo 🎊🎉🍾💖 awe twiny l am a great auntie again l am so happy for you and my family.Give my wee dote plenty of kisses from me please.l hope you are doing well?l know this little bundle will give you a focus which will help a lot.Keep your chin up my lovely and don't let everything get you down.l will be back when l can get a bit of space . love you my lST Xo

I was so happy to see your post, I have missed your presence around here so much. It's not the same without you.  :( I hope you are taking care of yourself. I hope you and your friend's daughter are enjoying eachother's company despite the heavy grief. In other words I hope you're both benefiting from the time together in the healing process. I also hope you get to the beach soon I know you really enjoy that and I'm sure it's very much needed right about now, a little sun and sand to help relax you⛱😎

So the little bundle is expected home today auntie Stut! I will smother the little dote ( pretending of course to know what dote means  :D:laugh:) in kisses gladly from his tiny little Irish auntie 🤗 💋💋

I will look forward to your return twinny! You take care of yourself or I'll send the hen's drone after you! I'll suspend your supply of Jimmy choo as well if you're not taking proper care of yourself! 🤨  ;):)

Love you! Lst ❤️

I think so. It really does improve with a long hold. I notice improvement everytime. I think you should hold. Plus i thibk at lower doses sx get a bit more intense. I heard that somewere. I might do smaller cuts kust to see how i react. You will level.off.  give ot time. Its awful wr have to take a drug how that does nothing when you take and you have to kerp taking it as a tool to get off. I hate it. Every morning it take it i feel nothing. We will be off. Slow and steady.

Ok I'll hold on for sure I keep asking the same questionss i know it's because the reassurance helps abit I guess. I'm definitely gonna hold for awhile hope everyone's having an alright day

Hi Stut! Good to hear from you. I am so sorry you are grieving. I hope you get some peace soon. Maybe going to the beach will cheer you up. Ly Suzy  :-[

Hi everyone,

These are terrible sx. I'm sorry we are all feeling like crap. The anxiety lifted a bit today. I'm not sure what's wrong with my upper back, shoulder blades as nd neck. I was carrying heavy bags home about two weeks ago. It felt li MJ e my arms would break. Today it's so bad I'm going to cry. I figured it would heal by now. I do t know what to do. I'm so depressed I ruined myself and already went throughbadmus le pain and I go and destroy myself.

So sorry you're in such pain DD. I really hate to see you suffer so much. I wish you could get a session with a good physical therapist.

Hi everyone. Can't read everything but I'm sending healing thoughts to the group.

Thanks v,

I feel like I did it to myself. Stupid. Then I get anxious and squeeze my upper body. I'm ok though. Hope you are feeling ok. Hope your pain is getting better.when this is over I'm strengthening g every muscle in my body! Have a nice relaxingnight!!!,

Hey everyone should I updose back to .25 mg clonazepam been 2 months and I'm really struggling at work . Sorry to keep complaining don't no where else to turn . I'm extremely paranoid and anxious

If  its been a few weeks it should be ok. If I felt that bad I might. Let's see what the others think.

Hey everyone should I updose back to .25 mg clonazepam been 2 months and I'm really struggling at work . Sorry to keep complaining don't no where else to turn . I'm extremely paranoid and anxious

It appears you made 50% cuts.  If that's true I am not surprised you're having such a hard time.  I would be in the hospital with cuts that big.  If work is a struggle perhaps an updose is in order.  Why go all the way back to .25? Maybe updose to .2 and see if that is enough.  It may be if you've been at .125 for two months.  Then a nice long hold until fully stable and then make much smaller cuts, like 5%.

These are just my thoughts.  Once I make a cut I'm loathe to go back up.  It doesn't always work anyway. That said, you are the one dealing with rough symptoms while trying to work every day.  I hope whatever you do, it gets better soon. G

Is a gemini scale good for micro tapering I keep trying but they're so inaccurate that I cut in quarters

Hi everyone,

so sorry your dealing with this too ! its been how long since your last cut and how big of a cut?

much love  :smitten:

Hi BH  :hug:  .25 (1/8) of 1.mg 2 months ago 

Much love back to you  :-*:mybuddy:  Nova xxx :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Hi Blckhawks,

All scales are inaccurate,  the cheap ones as well as the expensive ones.

Just calibrate regularly and weigh your pill(s) a couple of times. At least, that's what I do.

And use the possible bit of leftover the following time you have to take your pills.

In that way you make sure you get all the medication from it.

Good luck.

Hey blkhawk, if you need help set up a reasonable taper plan you can go to taper support on here. They will help you.

[5f...]