The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Hi, I'm enjoying reading the new peoples' posts and learning from them. Will write when I can. Hope everyone gets better.

I like to do that too Vali, you never know when you are going to come across that one sentence that can change your taper and the way you think.  :)

Congratulations again to Grandma Trishy!!  🎈🎈🎈🎈👶🎈🎈🎈🎈👶🎈🐶🎈🐶🙋🏼🙋🏼🙋🏼🙋🏼

Mary,

I just noticed you have cut to 8.1.  Congratulations.  Are you feeling ok since the cut?  G

Hey GM.  Yes, going very slow,  I am never completely without symptoms but the intensity changes and they are still pretty much the same.  Thanks for asking  :).  I am going to 7.99 because it seems I have been looking at 8 something forever :idiot:    No, really, I will keep going really slow until my symptoms say stop.  I hope that's past 7.99  ;)

Good to see some new faces and old faces around here! It's great when this group is lively and look at us! We are talking about benzo w/d and not the pandemic!

Congrats Trishy!! That is so exciting. You did miss me in your call out but I forgive you.

I'm about to head out to the woods for a few days, signing off. Love you guys!

Aww Olive ya know I love ya! I'll remember next time, you'll be first in my call out :laugh:

Have fun and be safe lady!

Trishy 💙

I like to do that too Vali, you never know when you are going to come across that one sentence that can change your taper and the way you think.  :)

Congratulations again to Grandma Trishy!!  🎈🎈🎈🎈👶🎈🎈🎈🎈👶🎈🐶🎈🐶🙋🏼🙋🏼🙋🏼🙋🏼

Thanks girlfriend! 👱‍♀️👋💙🍼

Mary,

I just noticed you have cut to 8.1.  Congratulations.  Are you feeling ok since the cut?  G

Hey GM.  Yes, going very slow,  I am never completely without symptoms but the intensity changes and they are still pretty much the same.  Thanks for asking  :).  I am going to 7.99 because it seems I have been looking at 8 something forever :idiot:    No, really, I will keep going really slow until my symptoms say stop.  I hope that's past 7.99  ;)

Well if you're dropping I'm dropping, we'll jump off the bridge together or at least put one toe over :laugh: :laugh:

So happy for you tt! You must be having a ball with the ball with the baby! They are so sweet! Im jealous! When my biece was a vaby she was so sweet! We all fought over her! Lol

Can't wait to get my hands on him DD. He's coming home tomorrow from the hospital so I'll meet him then. 🤗💙

Mary,

Well if you're dropping I'm dropping, we'll jump off the bridge together or at least put one toe over :laugh: :laugh:

A toe is about all that is going over  :laugh: :laugh:    But if the damn number just changes once in awhile, Mercy  :D

Hi everyone,

Did any of you guys feel anxious for no reason? I feel like I'm going to burst into tears? I'm not even sure why.

Hi everyone,

Did any of you guys feel anxious for no reason? I feel like I'm going to burst into tears? I'm not even sure why.

Hey dehytq I'm currently at work and my anxiety is bad I feel sick and out of it.  My neck and shoulders are so tense and I feel like I'm about to cry . Your not alone let's keep this group going for support. I'm also pretty depressed but the anxiety is just torture

Mary,

A toe is about all that is going over  :laugh: :laugh:    But if the damn number just changes once in awhile, Mercy  :D

Ok you may proceed with a toe but that's it. I don't want you killing yourself again. You suffer too much as it is.

Where's my twin been? Is she doing ok? I think about her everyday. I hope all is well with her 🙏

Hi blkhawks,

I am so sorry you feel this way too. It's awful. My upper back and neck are tensed up too! It's like you crunch up because of anxiety. I hope you can go home soon. Maybe we should meditate. I know it's that we are probably catastrophizing. Ok. We will keep going! Def need to support eachother. Omg!

Hi everyone,

I get like that DD.. But can I ask if you're going through menopause or are perimemopausal? Hormones can add to this benzo hell.  :mybuddy:

Oh great! Menopausal. I forgot about that. I think I'm overwhelmed by sx and life. Then I started thinking I was going to die again. What is it about bwd we all think that.

Oh great! Menopausal. I forgot about that. I think I'm overwhelmed by sx and life. Then I started thinking I was going to die again. What is it about bwd we all think that.

Who could blame you. We have to deal with hormones as women and benzo wd and covid. I'm surprised we can all get out of bed everyday. Give yourself credit bc you do better than you think.  :thumbsup::smitten: :smitten:

Ahaaa! You are right! I'm not sure how we function this way. As if we didnt have it hard enough. I think the world stuff sent this to a whole new level. Ugh. You are doing a great job too. Thanks tt! Enjoy that new baby boy!!  :thumbsup::smitten:

Ahaaa! You are right! I'm not sure how we function this way. As if we didnt have it hard enough. I think the world stuff sent this to a whole new level. Ugh. You are doing a great job too. Thanks tt! Enjoy that new baby boy!!  :thumbsup::smitten:

Thank you DD I will 😊❤️👶🍼

Actually Mary kidding aside I was thinking of another tiny cut in a few days but only if I feel mentally and physically ready. Some time this month though I will be making another move. I have to talk to my therapist about it Friday. I won't let July go by though without getting rid of another 1/8 of a pill. I'm still on the 4 to 5 year plan though. 🤷

DD just had a thought. Have you tried going for a walk when you get very anxious? If you can walk until you literally exhaust yourself that might help. You've probably already done that. But a lot of people exercise or walk, I've read that here so many times.

I love a hot bath for my aching shoulders and back from tensing up. I find it really relaxing.

Hop in the tub and put some music on  :D

Hey tt,

I walk in the morning. It helps so much. I should probably go st night too. It just hit out of nowhere. I think I will take a bath good idea! I'm tending up as we speak! Its crazy we cant relax! Not fair 🎈🧸🎉

Hey tt,

I walk in the morning. It helps so much. I should probably go st night too. It just hit out of nowhere. I think I will take a bath good idea! I'm tending up as we speak! Its crazy we cant relax! Not fair 🎈🧸🎉

I here ya girl. I am the queen of anxiety. It's an awful feeling to not be able to relax. I'm glad that you walk at least that's something that's helpful for you. My therapist had me once make a list of things that I could do to help myself, like a tool box. The idea was to distract as soon as I started to feel anxious Or to divert from intrusive thoughts by doing something on my list. We have to have an arsenal of weapons against our own destructive thoughts... Sucks, but whatever helps I guess 🤷‍♀️

[a3...]