The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Hi Stutt dear one thanks for asking about me.

I think I read you made a cut?? Down to zero or to 0.25? OK if you don't want to  tell I won't insist. I'm down to 2.20 but I don't put it on my signature in case it brings bad luck. I'm guessing things have calmed down in hospital? Here they have.  A student doctor who came crying to every skype class we had, now tells me her hospital only has four covid patients. Four when a month ago it was 140 in just her hospital, a small one. The same my psychiatrist who works in a hospital. He told me things are so much calmer. BY THE WAY!!! : we had a skype consultation, and I asked him "doctor in this scenario there's no way they'd repect my meds in hospital" and he saidd "it was chaos, they would only worry about keeping you alive, there were new doctors helping, everything was chaotic and if you were lucky they'd respect your meds but I wouldn't have counted on it in this situation". Anyway I have somehow accepted that this possibility existis. This was my biggest fear but now I realise it can happen together with even more horrible things in life so what can we do? Just taper along and hope for the best.

I hope your daughter is happy and doing great. Send my love to Daisy and Muffins too.

NJ I'm praying your son's health is getting better and that you're dealing with everything a bit better and that life gives you a break. You certainly have a lot on your plate. But you'll manage. Us born in 1968 are toughies.

Olive Kitty are you still here? Hi Esperanza, I hope most of your symptoms are all gone and that all your family is safe from covid.

And to Trotschetter and everyone else in the group, I hope we continue to walk down to zero successfully however long it takes, and that life circumstances allow us to do so.

Love to all my fellow Long Holders.

Hi Stutt dear one thanks for asking about me.

I think I read you made a cut?? Down to zero or to 0.25? OK if you don't want to  tell I won't insist. I'm down to 2.20 but I don't put it on my signature in case it brings bad luck. I'm guessing things have calmed down in hospital? Here they have.  A student doctor who came crying to every skype class we had, now tells me her hospital only has four covid patients. Four when a month ago it was 140 in just her hospital, a small one. The same my psychiatrist who works in a hospital. He told me things are so much calmer. BY THE WAY!!! : we had a skype consultation, and I asked him "doctor in this scenario there's no way they'd repect my meds in hospital" and he saidd "it was chaos, they would only worry about keeping you alive, there were new doctors helping, everything was chaotic and if you were lucky they'd respect your meds but I wouldn't have counted on it in this situation". Anyway I have somehow accepted that this possibility existis. This was my biggest fear but now I realise it can happen together with even more horrible things in life so what can we do? Just taper along and hope for the best.

I hope your daughter is happy and doing great. Send my love to Daisy and Muffins too.

Morning Val great to see you honey always good to see you post we are always wondering how you are getting on over there.Yes the cases are dwindling thank goodness l really think over here there has been an overabundance of preparedness so we have actually not been as badly hit as the rest of the UK.l must admit if you need hospital treatment all bets are off and to be honest my love l don't think you will be caring about the valium.l think really we must hope that if we do get it we can recover without hospital treatment.

All going as good as ever down to 0.25mgs which means l will hopefully be off at the end of the summer.l plan to allow my brain to heal and hopefully when l get off l won't be hit by acute.We will see l just know l will never go back even if my head falls off 😂.

.I hope you are holding your own honey?Are the kids going back to school?l hope you continue to have less covid cases we have all suffered enough.Please don't be a stranger honey and look after yourself and your beautiful daughter . love you.X

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

Morning Troch thank you very kind of you to say that.l would like to think when people come here they feel safe and cared for.l think it helps to find a group where you are heard and supported.l must say honey as much as you still have problems you are definitely dealing with it a lot better.Well done you are being proactive which is always good.l know you will get off this poison and everything you are learning will help you feel so much better.Stay strong.love you.X

Morning Suzy awe pet don't withdraw from us l know when down we isolate however it makes things so much worse.l hate when l don't have my car l feel as though l have lost my arm.l do live in the country so l need it.I really wish your symptoms would stop honey however you will get through this.Try to keep up the exercise and practice the relaxation.You can and will get through this.love you.X

Morning Trish can't help you on the tablet cutting l did read some people crush and weigh.Can you get liquid Xanax or can you order 0.5 mgs and that may be easier?l hope you are doing ok pet? You are probably feeling your cut?Try not to panic honey you have got through this before and you will again.love you my lST X

Morning Lady Mary awe damn hen a migraine? Bloody hell are ever going to get a break.l wish l could help you honey l think changing your diet could help only time will tell.I really hope you feel better today.love you my lady Mary HenX

. Morning GP who gave you those two options? Have to say l wouldn't relish either of them.l assume this is a withdrawal symptom?lf it is l have every hope it will settle down when you get off and heal.l hope you get some relief today from the pain.love you.X

Morning Intend Gilly Valley Free Meems Esperanza NJ Nova Miyu Bill Stephen Final MM and everyone here sending you my love.X

. Morning GP who gave you those two options? Have to say l wouldn't relish either of them.l assume this is a withdrawal symptom?lf it is l have every hope it will settle down when you get off and heal.l hope you get some relief today from the pain.love you.X

Thanks Stut.  The Endocrinologist said I could try to elevate the bed but suggested Nexium or Prevacid as my tests indicate reflux.  It could lead to esophageal cancer.  However taking Nexium also leads to osteoporosis in women.  I don’t know why I bother thinking too far into the future as I am 63 and just getting off these meds are my main goal.  I am looking forward to your success!

Mary I have your main sxs as well.  Back pain is wearing me down too but I so admire your strength to keep us all supported.  Morning headaches are tolerable and I use Systane for my dry eyes.  I have been drinking celery juice each morning to help with benzo belly and it has been helpful.  Celery also strengthens bones.

I do lean towards isolating when unwell but hope everyone here is doing ok.  Love to all ❤️ 💕

Guinea Pig I forgot to say hi to you. I hope you, your family, Reba and your creepy neighbor are doing well. I'm sorry to hear about your pain. Better days will come and we'll design special anti CovID attire. Safe but classy.

Hi v,

I have the benzo belly too! I feel like when I eat anything heavy or get very stressed it blows up. I'm wondering if its cortisol.  Who souldnt be stressed. I'm taking pepcid and trying not to watch the news. It's horrible what happened. The worst thing I've e erwitnessed. Those cops are sick evil people.  They are up for second degree now. The riots are unbelievable.  It does seem to be calming down. It's so xam overwhelming I cant even put I to words how it feels. Gut wrenching. That sucks about communism. I sure hope it never happens there. I'll be praying. I hope they let you guys out soon. This isolation is very unhealthy and effecting everyone mentally on so ma ny levels.  Hope your daughter is handling this ok. I worry about the kids. Anyway, i cut and i sx m so messed up emotionally i wouldn't know the difference, might as well get it done. As long as the muscles dont cramp i can handle it. They didnt cramp they are almost better. Not going anywhere might as well get of the crap if you are able. Idk. I'm trying. It's good to hear from you! Stay safe. Let's ho

E no new horrific things happen in 2020. Love you Suzy

Hi stut,

Thank you! Going to take a walk. The depression has lifted a bit. So I guess I should. Staying in the house with no car stinks! My car is getting fi ed today! My mother went into Boston yesterday to get her hair done! She will do anything, especially when it co ed to her hair. She said it was pretty bad. She is ti e she says. Lol. Hope work is ok and covid cases are slowing g. I lost track of covid when the protests and riots started and the poor man was murdered. Man! Stay safe! Ly Suzy

Oh, I've been helping alcholics on fb ! They are so sad too. Its actually helping g me with my stinking thinking! Hehe

Suzy please don't rush. Rushing took me to a very scary place last summer. You don't want to risk that. I do hope things get better. My daughter and I are binge watching a light show called superstore. It's very cute and funny and it's great to escape from all this hell. We can only go out for one hour from eight to eleven at night but we often don't cause it's too depressing to see all the mask zombies. Other areas have more freedom but here in the center of the country we'll be the last.

Hi everyone, sorry tou are all feeling so badly. You are not alone. Rest, relax deep breathing, stay caaalllmmmm! Ly dd

Hi Val.  Happy to see you here again.  Thanks to Covid creepy neighbor stays six feet away!  See there Is a bright side!

Helping others takes your mind off of your own worries doesn’t it DD.  So nice you are doing that.  I worry about the big changes coming here too.  I wish the young would understand wanting more government is not necessarily a good thing.  Val knows.

I wish my brain was working today.  I keep losing my train of thought.  :crazy:

It really does help! And they are making me seemy alcholic thinking. I cant think  straight  either. Totally agree gp. I would hate to see us go down that road. Scary. Hope youare feeling  better. Ly dd

Hey everyone,

I feel like I spent the night at bar and got trashed! Uhggg 3 hrs of sleep last night. I feel like I have a terrible hangover 😩I woke up at midnight and my husband had his arm draped over me and one leg. I was hot!! I woke him to get over on his own side of the bed and that's when I realized I had a sore throat! Well of course I've been in the stores with a mask on but right away my mind said uh oh it's probably covid! I got out of bed and made some decaf coffee and watched TV until 3 a.m. then I went back to bed and my husband's alarm went off at 4:45  :tickedoff: so I've been dragging my butt all morning, however I washed the kitchen floor, vacuumed and did laundry, cleaned the bathroom and made my bed bc I'm damn stubborn and refused to lay down all day. So did all that while dragging my a$$ around. 😏 It's been a hell of a week thus far! So much has happened this year that I wouldn't be at all surprised if I looked out the window and saw flying unicorns in the sky! What planet are we all on?!  :crazy:

Well that's my shitty little story so I hope everyone here is having it much better than me today!

Love you all,

Trishy ❤️👱‍♀️🔫 😜

Hi VNM, I'm here! I haven't been posting as much lately but I do read at least once a day. Just waiting out this pandemic and now race riots. I too am sickened and saddened by the brutal murder of George Floyd, and as scary as all of this is, maybe it really will bring about the change that we need. It is so hard to say right now what is going to happen.

In other news, I am fostering 5 feral kittens and their mom. It has been about 6 days, they are starting to warm up to me a little bit but it is slow going. They are soooo cute.

Hi Stut! Glad to hear cases are slowing down there. Trishy great job tapering! I always found that round pills were easy to cut and footballs were hard. I was never super precise though, I just snapped them in half and quarter and even 1/8. But Xanax is a bit different since it is so strong. Flying unicorns! Wouldn't that be a pegasus?  ;)

Mary I'm so sorry to hear about your benzo belly. As you know that was my worst symptom, along with acid reflux and nausea. GP, so sorry to hear about your reflux. I did take a PPI for 3 years, I just got off of it actually. I can't answer if you should take it or not but I can tell you that as soon as I was on it I wished to be off of it, it seems that there are so many downsides to that drug. Suzy it sounds like you are suffering with reflux too.. ugh! So sorry. It is the worst.

Love to you Troch, Espy, Intend, Final.. everyone else.

JPIAbzw.jpg

🙏for all of us and the whole world. Maybe it has to go totally dark before we can finally get the light back in our souls. Love, Espy

Olive kitty thank you for this beautiful picture of your cat family. I'm so glad you're off the drug and feeling better. They're so lucky to have you as a mum  :)

🙏for all of us and the whole world. Maybe it has to go totally dark before we can finally get the light back in our souls. Love, Espy

Thank you Espy. We certainly need prayers and all the light we can get.

Hi v,

I am staying put for a while. I remember that awful time you had. I'm ok. I will be better when I get my car back. I'm glad you and your daughter found a good show to watch .

Thx ok, I think I do. I love the kittens! I ha vfc de that same terrocota tile you have in my kitchen!! Lol.

Thanks espy 🙏

Hi VNM, I'm here! I haven't been posting as much lately but I do read at least once a day. Just waiting out this pandemic and now race riots. I too am sickened and saddened by the brutal murder of George Floyd, and as scary as all of this is, maybe it really will bring about the change that we need. It is so hard to say right now what is going to happen.

In other news, I am fostering 5 feral kittens and their mom. It has been about 6 days, they are starting to warm up to me a little bit but it is slow going. They are soooo cute.

Hi Stut! Glad to hear cases are slowing down there. Trishy great job tapering! I always found that round pills were easy to cut and footballs were hard. I was never super precise though, I just snapped them in half and quarter and even 1/8. But Xanax is a bit different since it is so strong. Flying unicorns! Wouldn't that be a pegasus?  ;)

Mary I'm so sorry to hear about your benzo belly. As you know that was my worst symptom, along with acid reflux and nausea. GP, so sorry to hear about your reflux. I did take a PPI for 3 years, I just got off of it actually. I can't answer if you should take it or not but I can tell you that as soon as I was on it I wished to be off of it, it seems that there are so many downsides to that drug. Suzy it sounds like you are suffering with reflux too.. ugh! So sorry. It is the worst.

Love to you Troch, Espy, Intend, Final.. everyone else.

JPIAbzw.jpg

Thanks Olive I'm back at it again, oh the joy it gives me to taper! 😜 ;) I'm pretty sure I had more to say accept I'm so damn tired I can't remember  :idiot:

Lots of love lady,

Trishy❤️

Hi everyone,

Trishy please please please if you're dry cutting get a jewelry scale. There is no other way to do it accurately. There are plenty on amazon. I have two and I weigh the pieces on the two different scales to make sure they weigh almost the same, maybe with only 0.001 mg difference. The scale is so easy to use once you get used to it, plus, there are youtube videos on it.

I have two of these. You have the same ones over there. Just go to amazon US and get them today.

Hey V,

I have two scales too! They're jewelry scales I believe. My favorite is called homegeek it jumps around less.

I hope you and your daughter are doing ok. There world is a friggin mess especially here right now, Mama Mia! Crazy times :crazy:

Don't stay away too long check in when you can.

Lots of love, Trishy ❤️

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

Morning Troch thank you very kind of you to say that.l would like to think when people come here they feel safe and cared for.l think it helps to find a group where you are heard and supported.l must say honey as much as you still have problems you are definitely dealing with it a lot better.Well done you are being proactive which is always good.l know you will get off this poison and everything you are learning will help you feel so much better.Stay strong.love you.X

Morning Suzy awe pet don't withdraw from us l know when down we isolate however it makes things so much worse.l hate when l don't have my car l feel as though l have lost my arm.l do live in the country so l need it.I really wish your symptoms would stop honey however you will get through this.Try to keep up the exercise and practice the relaxation.You can and will get through this.love you.X

Morning Trish can't help you on the tablet cutting l did read some people crush and weigh.Can you get liquid Xanax or can you order 0.5 mgs and that may be easier?l hope you are doing ok pet? You are probably feeling your cut?Try not to panic honey you have got through this before and you will again.love you my lST X

Morning Lady Mary awe damn hen a migraine? Bloody hell are ever going to get a break.l wish l could help you honey l think changing your diet could help only time will tell.I really hope you feel better today.love you my lady Mary HenX

Morning Intend Gilly Valley Free Meems Esperanza NJ Nova Miyu Bill Stephen Final MM and everyone here sending you my love.X

Twinny I'm so exhausted that I want to answer you but I can barely remember what you said to me  :laugh: :laugh: I'll give it a try though.. Let me see uh liquid Xanax?? I'm afraid to try that just in case I don't like it. I don't want to bring this to the attention of my Dr. The less he thinks about me tapering the better ;).. now what else did you say🤔 oh yes, I've got it! I do weigh the pills but that can be tricky so I get them as close as I can. I hate cutting 1/8 ths that's hard. Idk about crushing them that would mean I'd have to save powder instead of pills for stockpiling.. Did that make sense?  :laugh: Good God I need sleep :sleepy:

Love you! LST❤️

Hello Espy!

Good to see you here old friend  :) I hope life is treating you well. Our country is bat shit crazy and I wonder what planet I'm on half the time... Bad times Espy 🙏🙄 ❤️

[78...]