The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Good night everyone I'm out 😴💤💤💤💤💤

Love to all,

Trishy ❤️🦄🦄🦄 🦄🦄🌥️☁️☁️☁️🌈🌈🌈

Hi  :laugh: lol Nothing would surprise me anymore, anything is possible lately it seems!  :o

Same DD such crazy times! Here's a unicorn for you 🦄🌥️🌈☁️😂😂❤️

Hahaw! Goodnight tt. I felt like I had a hangover too! Mama mia!! Hope you get some sleep today I mean tonight! Ahhhhh

Trishy, my friend, you are so right. Bat shit crazy pretty much says it all. It’s a long way to November. America is riding on a wing and a prayer until then. Love, Espy

Mama mia!!! The kittens are roughhousing in the next room and it sounds like a stampede!

Trishy your taper is going to go smoothly this time  8)

Hi v,

I am staying put for a while. I remember that awful time you had. I'm ok. I will be better when I get my car back. I'm glad you and your daughter found a good show to watch .

Thx ok, I think I do. I love the kittens! I ha vfc de that same terrocota tile you have in my kitchen!! Lol.

Thanks espy 🙏

That's funny about your tile Suzy! Is your house from the 70's? My parents built this one around 1970.. the room that the kitties are in has that strip of tile along the carpet.. not sure why! We had tile in the dining room and hallways as well when I was younger but they replaced it with wood floors and some nice stone in the hallway..

VNM nice to hear from you! I will post more kitten pics to brighten the feed. Here is a video I took today:

Oh thank you Olive, what a relaxing video! I liked and subscribed.

Suzy yes I went into what I believe is acute wd although there must be levels of that, but I was sure in one of those levels. I would avoid it at all costs and slow is the only way. Hope you get your car back soon DD 😘

COFFEE question for everyone. I've always been a coffee addict since my teens. Last summer with the benzo crash I of course quit coffee altogether for the first time in my life. I couldn't even think of coffee. I slept nothing and was in panic mode 24/7. As my symptoms now are much more tolerable I've started having two coffees in the morning. TWO. And I'm tapering again, super slowly. The coffee started about three weeks ago. Do you guys think the coffee will prevent me from healing and tapering successfully? It helps lift my depression in the morning. It always has, and now with the CovID crises I have more reasons to be depressed, though I don't look it but the feelings are there of "what's the point of even living" and coffee sure helps with that, although it does make me more nervous too but by night time the nerves are gone.

Any thoughts? Any fellow coffee addicts? I mean it's bad enough we can't drink alcohol but zero coffee for life too... My addictive personality needs something to look forward to every day, and cigarettes kill so that's not an option.

Morning Val l haven't given up coffee so to be fair l think there is nothing wrong with drinking coffee in moderation.lt will not stop you healing caffeine is a stimulant so if you suffer anxiety it may increase anxiety really it is your choice.l must say if anyone is considering giving up coffee you must taper.Coffee withdrawal can be the same as all withdrawals so proceed slowly and carefully.

We all have to find our own path l for one enjoy a cup of coffee so l will go with it.lf l was drinking too much l certainly would have to moderate my intake.You do you Val it won't do you a pin of harm.look after yourself.love you.X

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

Morning Twiny l hope you slept better last night?l think it is caused by withdrawal perhaps however check your temperature.Remember there are lots of viruses going about so it may just be a cold etc.Try not to worry honey.look after yourself and your lovely hubby.love you my lST X

Morning Suzy great to see you posting a little more 😊.l am glad your pain has decreased that is a good sign.l would imagine the other withdrawal symptoms will wax and wane however hopefully you will keep them manageable.The world is what it has always been just sometimes it is more noticeable.Try not to get too overwhelmed honey.love you.X

Morning Olive awe the wee pets 😍. Have to say l thought you only got 2 cats?l know they have found a great home with you.Just a wee tip don't let Trishy near them or she will put them down for a nap 😂😂. love you.X

Morning GP l don't think your that old yet honey so don't be giving up.I really wish you would get ease from the pain it can be so draining.l know you will find your way off this poison and you will be out flirting up a storm with your neighbour 😜. love you.X

Morning Lady Mary l hope you feel better today Hen.Thinking of you and willing you on honey.love you my lady Mary HenX

Morning Esperanza good to see you honey.How have you been and how is the family?let us know please you have been very quiet.love you.X

Morning Intend Gilly Valley Free Meems NJ Nova Miyu Final Gypsy Troch MM and everyone here sending you my love.X

Hi Ok,

I've never seen anyone else with that floor! My father put in it our kitchen in the 70s. He did it himself. We had an addition put on our house to enlarge the kitchen. It must have been the craze in the 70s! My mother insisted that is what she wanted. My poor father, he almost killed himself putting it in. Lol. I will take a pic and show you! It is so funny! Ly Suzy

Hi Stut,

I am ok. I feel too like vali. When I go through the day, I think what is the point. I know it is the world. Trying to change m attitude either that or its depression ,that will lift eventually and wd. My mouth is bothering me the most. The meds make me sweat and I'm not sure I'm going to take them if it is wd. I dont want any more pills. Plus, it doesnt help, though I haven't given it a chance crap. You are right, the world has always been this way. It affected me bad like we have no world left to live in. I guess it will pass. Going to walk to the store and buy things. That always helps me. Lol ly Suzy

Good morning Stut! I do have 2 cats in Portland, they are living with my ex however one of them has gone missing  :'( I forgot to mention that to you guys. Devastated. I have 1 cat here in Santa Cruz, she is my mom's but we snuggle every night and I do think of her as my baby too. These kittens are a littler that I am fostering, they are feral so I am trying to socialize them. It is hard work! I have the mama too and she is very protective so she growls at me all the time and it scares the kittens. But we are spending lots of time together and I always sit right by the food when I feed them.

Here's a video of all of them:

Suzy do send me a pic! My dad also built this house, I guess they are DYI 70's tiles! I hope you get your car back soon.

Vali I will post more videos! I do think you can have your coffee and feel good about it. As I understand it does nothing to the GABA receptors, it is only a personal choice of whether to drink it or not, as it can cause some anxiety, and digestive issues. I quit during my taper and I have not started again because of digestive issues with it, but if it is keeping you afloat then drink away! I'm so happy that it helps you.

Love you all.

O g a! I cant stop messing with my front teeth. They feel so weird. I feel like they are separating and they are sharp. I put dental wax on the back of them. I'm scared my teeth are getting eaten by the benzo. It's the weirdest thing ever. My both is burning. Dr. Gave me saliva medicine. I hate it, it makes me swear. This has to benzo. It's making me so depressed. Sorry for whining.

O g a! I cant stop messing with my front teeth. They feel so weird. I feel like they are separating and they are sharp. I put dental wax on the back of them. I'm scared my teeth are getting eaten by the benzo. It's the weirdest thing ever. My both is burning. Dr. Gave me saliva medicine. I hate it, it makes me swear. This has to benzo. It's making me so depressed. Sorry for whining.

Suzy I'm so sorry you're feeling so bad. I wonder if you feel it gets worse when you make a cut? I hope we find a way out of this. There's certainly not one good symptom with these benzos. We made biscuits today. On goes another kilo I guess. I'm off to shower and then we'll watch superstore together. It's our daily treat to relax and disconnect from this distopic world we're living.

Trishy, my friend, you are so right. Bat shit crazy pretty much says it all. It’s a long way to November. America is riding on a wing and a prayer until then. Love, Espy

You said it Espy a wing and a prayer 🙄🙏😘❤️

Mama mia!!! The kittens are roughhousing in the next room and it sounds like a stampede!

Trishy your taper is going to go smoothly this time  8)

From your lips to God's ears olive 🙄🙏

I rescued a feral kitten once! Her mother had her kittens under a bush in my sister's yard. I remember me and my sister standing by the bush just waiting for a kitten to come out lol! I said first one to come out goes home with me. I named her Chloe. I had to eye drop feed her and stimulate her bottom with a cotton ball to make her 💩 😂 I loved her soooo much. She was something else! Everything was on her terms as cats would never have it any other way, she was a princess around here. She looks a lot like your Mama feral cat. She was black and white. She lived to be only 10 😢

I have to say you are one brave woman socializing ferals , yikes! It takes a special person for that job. You must be pretty awesome with cats. Did you ever watch the cat guy on tv, Jackson Galaxy? He's amazing with cats. If you haven't check him out on youtube.

Good luck with your babies and the Mama ❤️

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

Morning Twiny l hope you slept better last night?l think it is caused by withdrawal perhaps however check your temperature.Remember there are lots of viruses going about so it may just be a cold etc.Try not to worry honey.look after yourself and your lovely hubby.love you my lST X

Morning Suzy great to see you posting a little more 😊.l am glad your pain has decreased that is a good sign.l would imagine the other withdrawal symptoms will wax and wane however hopefully you will keep them manageable.The world is what it has always been just sometimes it is more noticeable.Try not to get too overwhelmed honey.love you.X

Morning Olive awe the wee pets 😍. Have to say l thought you only got 2 cats?l know they have found a great home with you.Just a wee tip don't let Trishy near them or she will put them down for a nap 😂😂. love you.X

Morning GP l don't think your that old yet honey so don't be giving up.I really wish you would get ease from the pain it can be so draining.l know you will find your way off this poison and you will be out flirting up a storm with your neighbour 😜. love you.X

Morning Lady Mary l hope you feel better today Hen.Thinking of you and willing you on honey.love you my lady Mary HenX

Morning Esperanza good to see you honey.How have you been and how is the family?let us know please you have been very quiet.love you.X

Morning Intend Gilly Valley Free Meems NJ Nova Miyu Final Gypsy Troch MM and everyone here sending you my love.X

Hey twin,

I slept last night 😴 I was falling asleep on the couch before I even got to bed I was so exhausted. Today I felt like a million bucks! 😁 I had a telehealth appt with my therapist this morning and then I went out shopping. I bought the grandkids a bunch of junk bc they're now kindergarten graduates! Lol I'm going to give them a grad party on Sunday, socially distant one of course on my deck. Hopefully it'll be warm enough for them to use the pool.

Honestly though I couldn't believe how good I felt today. I wonder,and I'd like your opinion, if it's possible that after holding for a time and feeling pretty good then you start to feel like crap then make a cut and feel good?? Let me know what you think about that. I know I can't base what the coming days will be like on one really good day but I'm hoping for the best 🙏🤞

I hope you had a good day today and didn't break your tiny irish butt working to hard. Do you have the weekend off? I hope you get time with your daughter, is she home? Whatever you do this weekend I hope it's restful and enjoyable.

Love you!

Lst ❤️

Yoo Hoo Mary... I don't see 👀 you 😔 I hope everything is ok with you girl. Don't stay away too long I'll only worry. 🙏🙏🙏

Love you,

TT❤️

Oh thank you Olive, what a relaxing video! I liked and subscribed.

Suzy yes I went into what I believe is acute wd although there must be levels of that, but I was sure in one of those levels. I would avoid it at all costs and slow is the only way. Hope you get your car back soon DD 😘

COFFEE question for everyone. I've always been a coffee addict since my teens. Last summer with the benzo crash I of course quit coffee altogether for the first time in my life. I couldn't even think of coffee. I slept nothing and was in panic mode 24/7. As my symptoms now are much more tolerable I've started having two coffees in the morning. TWO. And I'm tapering again, super slowly. The coffee started about three weeks ago. Do you guys think the coffee will prevent me from healing and tapering successfully? It helps lift my depression in the morning. It always has, and now with the CovID crises I have more reasons to be depressed, though I don't look it but the feelings are there of "what's the point of even living" and coffee sure helps with that, although it does make me more nervous too but by night time the nerves are gone.

Any thoughts? Any fellow coffee addicts? I mean it's bad enough we can't drink alcohol but zero coffee for life too... My addictive personality needs something to look forward to every day, and cigarettes kill so that's not an option.

Hey V I say go for it and enjoy! I know what you mean by it making you feel good bc diet Coke does that for me. I love real coffee but it makes me too damn nervous.. No idea why diet Coke doesn't do the same 🤷

Life is short and unpredictable so enjoy! ❤️

Hey dd,

I'm so sorry about your teeth that's gotta be uncomfortable. Anything with the mouth is awful, it's just so sensitive. I hope it starts to let up soon, you've been having this problem with your mouth for awhile now.

Feel better girl.. another unicorn for you 🦄.. Ok two for you 🦄🌈

TT❤️

Thanks tt,

Omg, I hate this sx! Ahhhhh! Hope you are feeling ok. Fi gets crossed. I'm sure you are going to be just fine. We are pros at this now! 1🤣❤❤✌

Thanks tt,

Omg, I hate this sx! Ahhhhh! Hope you are feeling ok. Fi gets crossed. I'm sure you are going to be just fine. We are pros at this now! 1🤣❤❤✌

You said it dd we are the pros. Been around this block too many times already🤦‍♀️

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Mary,

Just want to say that you're missed, you're loved and I hope you return soon 🙏

Love you my dear friend I hope you are ok. 🤞

TT❤️

Trishy thanks for the caffeine input. As for your symptoms getting better when you cut, I think your on K and I'm on V however I have to say that the seven months I held I felt like crap all the time although very gradually improving but up and down. Then I started cutting and it's mostly hard but some days I suddenly feel good. I think this takes so long to heal that it has nothing to do really with your last cut, but more with windows that your brain has that might be receptors upregulating from a cut you did three months ago or who knows. This is just my own impression. I read people who come off aren't completely healed till after a couple years or more sometimes, so even if we're tapering, we'll have a good day all of a suddent but that has nothing to do with what we did yesterday, it's just one better day in a long healing process. Again, this is my personal impression based only on how I feel my own brain and on what I read and I extract my non scientific conclusion. You extract yours. I am so happy that you're having parties with your grandchildren!!! Yes! Let's start living again, this is no life. I've invited friends (one by one) to come and have lunch at my place, paella, but they're scared to come. People are too paranoid. Well one of them had breast cancer my poor dear one so I understand her but the other two are getting too comfortable IMO. Some people have developed what we call here the "cave symdrome" and now that we're allowed out they don't! My daughter is one of them but I pull her out for our authorized prisoner walk. Not every day though because it's very depressing. Everyone has to go out at the same time and with masks and only 1 km from your home. Tomorrow they're easing the restrictions in my area!!! So we'll be able to go to the forest again. We haven't gone since March. Thank GOD!!!

[28...]