The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Hi everyone else!

I cant keep up, I'm to depressed! Lol. Hang in there. Keep safe! Someday things will be ok again. Love dd

Tt,

Feel like you did last week, the tears dont come out. I wish they would. Hope you feel better. Ly dd

Oh DD, I am so sorry, I love you sweet girl.  Hope you some relief from all this crap soon.  MM

❣️💕❤️.    😘😘😘😘😘

Hey everybody,

All is better on my end. My sister is still in the hospital they are trying to get her off oxygen but everytime they try her oxygen drops by 50 %.. Something like that..I don't understand it all. She's got a fractured rib with fluid around her heart and fluid in her lungs 🤷‍♀️ I still think she will be ok. I talk to her almost everyday face to face on the phone. She laughs and seems in good spirits but wants desperately to get out of there. She's more afraid of getting covid in there than she is anything else.

Stut,

I'm doing much better had a few bad days with depression but am coming out of it. How are you doing? I hope you are taking care of yourself. Working and wd can be a tough mix I've done it. Be well and stay safe my twin.

Love you,

LST ❤️

NJ,

I'm so sorry you are going through so much. Your stress level has got to be through the roof. This has been a long drawn out ordeal with your son and for that I'm so sorry. Worry over your child's health well there's nothing worse. Also your mom weighing heavily on your mind.. sheesh all that would level me too! I'm not surprised at all at how you're feeling. Don't give up hope NJ better days are bound to be ahead my friend.

Trishy ♥️

Hey DD,

Well all I can say is MAMA MIA!! I feel you girl! Let those tears flow if you can get them out. A good cry can give such relief. I guess with all that's going on in the world we can expect to have some crappy days. I think it's perfectly normal given the situation we're in so give yourself permission to have those days of tears when they come. I let myself just go with it instead of fighting against it. Thankfully I'm doing better today.

Love you,

TT ❤️

Hey Mary,

What's up girl? Hope you and Tim are well. I hope he's not in the garage naked as I type this  :laugh: :laugh:

Love ya girl,

TT ❤️

Peace and health my people!

Trishy ❤️

Hey you, missed you.  So glad your sister is doing better and hope she can get out of there too.  You sound much better, thank goodness.  I just checked, Tim wasn't there  :laugh: :laugh:  How is Rich doing, being safe I hope.  Love ya girlfriend, we are here for you anytime. MM. 🙋🏼🙋🏼.    🌈😘😘😘

Hey tt,

I am sorry about your sister. I'm glad she is in good spirits and doing better. Mama mia is right!! Omg!! Life has been doom and gloom lately and that's an understatement! Twilight zone! Mama mia. You are right. I think everyone is feeling grief. We were already hanging on by a thread. We are doing it though. We can get through anything!! Glad you checked in. Stay safe!;ly dd ❤❤❤🙏

Hello all at the LHSG,

Hope you're all doing better.

Wednesday again and time to check in.

It's been a week of ups and down, as usual. But, to be honest, more better days than bad ones. Having said that, the bad days were really bad: lots of muscle and nerve pain and tired beyond believe. But mostly followed by a better one.

Yesterday was a good day, maybe you might even call it a Window. Followed by a good night ( 6 hours) without too much pain after waking up.

Walking is difficult because of jelly legs ( with soar and stiff muscles)  and neuropathy in my feet. But things usually improve enough during the day to go for a short walk in the afternoon. On better days I enjoy sitting in my garden to get some free vitamin D and listen to the birds singing. These are the better moments of the day.

Still holding at 3 mgs of Diazepam.

Things are really looking much better on the Corona front. But now it's a case of being extra careful.

Wishing us all a symptom low day! 

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better.This is a very quick post very busy at work just wanted you all to know l am willing you all on.Good news Troch.lt is never going to be easy however if you are getting some relief that is excellent.Sorry l haven't time to catch up.Hopefully will get on tomorrow.love you all.X

Cute animal joke my girlfriend just sent me

What pets think about quarantine

Dog, " he loves me so much.  He quits his job to be home with me.

Cat, "I knew that idiot would  get fired one day.

:laugh:;D;)

Thank you. I had a combo of period. Severe stress and inhaling chemicals and over exerted myself for an entire day and the next day boom so 10 days now bad wave.

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

I can here my echo 😊. Quiet around here.l would imagine most have their families at home and times being what they are have a lot more to think about than tapering.Anyway l am in work so l just popped on to let you all know l am thinking of you.

Lady Mary HenX good joke 😂😂.l hope you are starting to feel better?I also hope Tim is keeping well? look after my boys.All good this end withdrawal symptoms still there but what can you do.lf l waited for them to ease l would do nothing.Keep on keeping on honey.love you my lady Mary HenX

Morning Suzy l hope you are starting to get used to the new normal? Keep going out for walks honey we have to get out and about.l think this is hard enough without hiding away in fear.Stay strong honey.love you.X

Morning Trish Olive Intend Gilly Valley Free Meems Esperanza NJ Nova Miyu Bill Val GP Final MM and everyone here sending you my love.X

Hello all again.

I would like to ask what you are doing anxious and panicky terms?I mean really bad anxiety and panic.If it wasnt a term, was a day or week, it would be easy to handle this one. But,these long terms discourage one's wish to push.I am trying to hold or make tiny cuts while tapering Remeron in these terms.I tried to take some mag glycinate pills, but it breaks the aura of the guts a little. The others are to take some tulsi, linden and chamomile.What can you say?

One more question about the sxs. My only big probs are anxiety,panics and nerve problems in my face.Should i be happy to not have other sxs too much?But i have been suffering anx for 1 year almost completely.

Hi S5ut,

Have a nice day at work. Glad everyone is ok. The new normal is odd but it's better than it was. The weather is getting nicer! 70 today. I'm going to walk it always helps. Mouth feels a little better. Love you! Be safe!!! ❤❤❤

Hi June,

I have every type of anxiety. It's gotten better. Dont feed into your thoughts. It gives the anxiety more power. Sometimes I say, bring it on! Angry like and change your attention to other this. If you have a panic attackit's ok. They go away. I've had them since I was a kid. They won't hurt you. Also, there are some good videos on utube that help. Feel better. Distract!

Hello all again.

I would like to ask what you are doing anxious and panicky terms?I mean really bad anxiety and panic.If it wasnt a term, was a day or week, it would be easy to handle this one. But,these long terms discourage one's wish to push.I am trying to hold or make tiny cuts while tapering Remeron in these terms.I tried to take some mag glycinate pills, but it breaks the aura of the guts a little. The others are to take some tulsi, linden and chamomile.What can you say?

One more question about the sxs. My only big probs are anxiety,panics and nerve problems in my face.Should i be happy to not have other sxs too much?But i have been suffering anx for 1 year almost completely.

Juneight, I really don't know anything about the drug and supplements you are on.  If I were you, I would ask the question on Withdrawal Support Group.  A lot more people will read it and you should get more answers.  Maybe more will answer here too, that way you should get some good information.

Good luck  :)

Hello all again.

Juneight, I really don't know anything about the drug and supplements you are on.  If I were you, I would ask the question on Withdrawal Support Group.  A lot more people will read it and you should get more answers.  Maybe more will answer here too, that way you should get some good information.

Mary,thank you for suggestion, but i am already checking in there. I just wanted to know how you and others cope with anx. while holding. Anx. is anx. It doesnt matter it stems from what. People here hold as much as they can do in long terms. So i just wanted to know how you deal with it in these hard times. Thank you...

Hello all again.

Mary,thank you for suggestion, but i am already checking in there. I just wanted to know how you and others cope with anx. while holding. Anx. is anx. It doesnt matter it stems from what. People here hold as much as they can do in long terms. So i just wanted to know how you deal with it in these hard times. Thank you...

Oh, I am sorry, I misunderstood.  My anxiety most days is not usually too bad but now with the virus, at least one day a week it gets a little away from me.  Like Suzy, I try to distract, get it off my mind the best I can and usually calm down.  I am still on 8 mgs of Valium so it is still helping my anxiety.

:):smitten:

Hello!

Anybody home here today? 👀 .. just checking in to see how things are going around here.. Bit of a ghost👻 town.

Hey🍒 Mary how goes it girl? I see your light on. Everything ok with you?

Trishy ♥️

Hello!

Anybody home here today? 👀 .. just checking in to see how things are going around here.. Bit of a ghost👻 town.

Trishy ♥️

Hey you.  It's so quiet on here I just haven't been on.  It's quiet on the Village too but not this quiet.

I am worried about people being depressed  :(.  I am mediocre,not great not terrible.  How are you?

I did recommend someone post you on here about Pots.  There is a new thread if you want to look.

I figure that is one area you have a lot of experience in.  Rich doing okay at work?  Practically all of Texas opens up this weekend.  Way too soon  :idiot:  Love ya Too Many,  MM. 🙋🏼🙋🏼.    🤗🤗. 😘😘

Hello!

Trishy ♥️

Hey you.  It's so quiet on here I just haven't been on.  It's quiet on the Village too but not this quiet.

I am worried about people being depressed  :(.  I am mediocre,not great not terrible.  How are you?

I did recommend someone post you on here about Pots.  There is a new thread if you want to look.

I figure that is one area you have a lot of experience in.  Rich doing okay at work?  Practically all of Texas opens up this weekend.  Way too soon  :idiot:  Love ya Too Many,  MM. 🙋🏼🙋🏼.    🤗🤗. 😘😘

It really is very quiet and I agree I think it's CV depression and couple that with tapering.. Well Uhggg 🤦‍♀️

I'm feeling pretty much the way you are not to bad and not great, somewhere in the middle.

Yes, tweed 8 messaged me I hope I was of some help to her.

Things are opening here to very slowly. My hairdresser is sneaking me in her shop on Saturday morning. It's on the Sly though bc hair salons can't open until June 1 here.  :laugh:  we'll be taking all the precautions and I'll be following all the guidelines as if it was opening day for her. Actually it should be safer bc it'll just be me and her in the salon.

Rich is okay still going to work and wearing his mask, eating lunch in his Jeep. He's even working a 5 hours on Saturday. He usually works Saturday and Sunday but they are only offering Saturdays as far as overtime is concerned right now and I'm just fine with that. I hate that he works but what can ya do, it is what it is I guess.

Love ya girl I'll try to catch you around here tomorrow. I see your light is out now. Hope you and Tim have a good night.

TT ❤️♥️

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

Morning Trish l might have known you would be risking life and limb to get your Barnet cut 😜.l would do the same but l can't find anyone that will do it.Honestly l am like a rabbit looking out of it's burrow 😕.Awe well who cares l am not the only one 😕. The hairdressers here won't be open for a long time so no point in worrying about it.l hope you have a good weekend honey and l hope your sister is improving? love you my lST X

Morning Suzy glad to hear you are adjusting honey.Also delighted your mouth has eased a little.Fingers crossed it will leave at some stage.How is your mum?l hope she is keeping well.love you X

Morning Lady Mary people will be back when and if this all settles down.l am sure it has impacted their mood however l believe other things are causing the quietness on this forum.You hang in there my lovely.l am at work and my daughter is home tonight so l will as per be back next week.l am in work most of next week and I think Tuesday l will be in seeing sis so l will be back when l get a moment to myself.Have a good weekend honey with the boys.love you my lady Mary HenX

Morning June yes anxiety is probably my hardest symptom.l try to keep active walking etc.Also if l feel it building up l tend to play games on my phone.l think the main things are accepting the anxiety and not adding fear to it so be very mindful of your thoughts and try to stop catastrophising.Anxiety is very uncomfortable however it is harmless so accept it and don't try to push it away.X

Morning Intend Gilly Valley Free Meems Esperanza NJ Nova Miyu Bill Val Olive Final GP and everyone here sending you my love.X

Hi guys! I'm here. I ready every day while I eat breakfast (at 11am or later) but I haven't been writing much because I don't really have anything new to say. Sign of the times! Love you all.

Hi guys! I'm here. I ready every day while I eat breakfast (at 11am or later) but I haven't been writing much because I don't really have anything new to say. Sign of the times! Love you all.

Love you too OK, as long as you're okay, that's all we need to know  :smitten: :smitten:

I am also here tonight. I took the day off--slept in this morning, dyed my hair again this afternoon and it's too dark. Bad week. My son is furious with me for making an appointment with a new doctor for him for this week. It's a telehealth appointment so it doesn't feel like a big deal and we need someone who will actually help us. Current doctor never even returned my call of this week. I have no motivation at work either, I work in a profession I really don't want to be in anymore but I have changed jobs so often in last two years need to just wait for a while and then figure out if there is a way to get on a better track. And I have to sign a lease this week for my other son for an apartment at college, it is so expensive, and I just feel that school will likely not be back in session in the fall or not all of the fall, this seems like such a commitment when no one knows what will actually happen but I don't know how much longer we can wait plus he is tired of being at home. I feel like all of this is just a lot.

I watched the news today for the first time in a few days and I don't know what to think. Our death toll is approaching 100,000 and our president wants churches to open this weekend? How does it make sense?

My only really good news is that I am continuing to not show any real symptoms from my cut on my mirtazapine. I know it's early days with that but I am encouraged.

Hoping everyone has a good weekend.

I am also here tonight. I took the day off--slept in this morning, dyed my hair again this afternoon and it's too dark. Bad week. My son is furious with me for making an appointment with a new doctor for him for this week. It's a telehealth appointment so it doesn't feel like a big deal and we need someone who will actually help us. Current doctor never even returned my call of this week. I have no motivation at work either, I work in a profession I really don't want to be in anymore but I have changed jobs so often in last two years need to just wait for a while and then figure out if there is a way to get on a better track. And I have to sign a lease this week for my other son for an apartment at college, it is so expensive, and I just feel that school will likely not be back in session in the fall or not all of the fall, this seems like such a commitment when no one knows what will actually happen but I don't know how much longer we can wait plus he is tired of being at home. I feel like all of this is just a lot.

I watched the news today for the first time in a few days and I don't know what to think. Our death toll is approaching 100,000 and our president wants churches to open this weekend? How does it make sense?

My only really good news is that I am continuing to not show any real symptoms from my cut on my mirtazapine. I know it's early days with that but I am encouraged.

Hoping everyone has a good weekend.

NJ, I don't know how you do it.  I am really happy the mirtz isn't causing you any problems.  I am so sorry your older son is bored, but spending all that money , when schools are so up in the air , I wouldn't do it unless it didn't really effect my finances.  If that were the case, I would do it, but not if it does.  I know he's not quite an adult, but close enough to understand.  And you have a sick son, that you are struggling to find a good Dr for.  And a job, goodness.  I might have one suggestion for you though, that might help.  You said you don't like your hair color  :).  On the inside information is a phone number you can call, tell them what you don't like about it, and they can usually tell you what other color to help you fix it .  I had to do that one time and I was really pleased with how it came out.

Let us know what you think about the Dr.  I hope that works out.  You are a strong woman.  Mary 🙋🏼🙋🏼. 🤗🤗🤗

[17...]