The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

Morning MM awe you sound lovely and l really hope you see your mum soon even if it is a distance.l have to say l watched the broadcast on Sunday and l must say it was as clear as mud 😧.l thought they would give more time for people to prepare and put protocols in place.l would imagine it will take perhaps a month to gauge how this will play out.l can't really see it working as the virus hasn't gone anywhere we have just delayed it's spread.This is nature at it's best and we can't beat it.l think the best we can do is keep ourselves as safe as we can for the foreseeable.l live in northern Ireland and the numbers aren't overly scary.We have actually pinpointed where the hotspots for the virus is so hopefully with a careful measured lessening off restrictions we can keep this under control.Stay inside honey and keep safe.love to you.X

Morning Suzy yeah eating and drinking can be difficult however sip water during the day and suck ice cubes.Also change your toothpaste to one for mouth sensitivity.There are many things that can cause this and hormone changes are actually one of them.l believe you are at an age when your hormones will be changing.I hope they get to the bottom of it honey.Stay strong.love you.X

Morning Trish awe God do we really need to hear about your dream 🤢. Honestly are you trying to scare the men off in this group 😠.l am glad Rich is doing well l think we all need a routine.Taper when you're ready l don't think it matters at this time.Well you love spending money so yesterday must have been a bonus for you 😂. I have that ahead of me so l feel your pain.Try to enjoy your day my lovely.love you my lST X

Morning Lady Mary awe Hen l knew you would appear honestly would you stop worrying everyone 😉.So you had a Chinese and you thought what?😡l swear l may as well talk to myself 😠.I really hope you don't feel as bad as that again.All ok this end my brother is a pain in the ass but he is doing well.l swear if they don't open golf courses soon l will be up for murder 😕. The puppers are doing well Daisy is loving life with her long walks.Muffin holding her own.Work busy as per and the family all doing good.My daughter had her first exam which didn't go well ☹️ and she has her second on Thursday so we will see how it all goes.l have today off back to work tomorrow and Friday so going for a long walk then getting stuck into this house.l will nip on tomorrow so l hope to hear you are improving honey.love to my boys.love you my lady Mary HenX

Morning GP, Final Bill Miyu Nova Esperanza NJ Olive Gilly Valley Meems Val Intend and everyone here sending you my love.X

Oh now come on twin I'm not scaring the men off I'm trying very hard to lure them in. 🕷️ :laugh:  I think the men would really love a nice soft Trishy shoulder to lean on when in need.. I'm just trying to help  ::)🤥  :laugh: :laugh: just kidding men I'm really very harmless  :D;)  :laugh:

I do love to spend money but only on things that will give me pleasure  :laugh:

I will probably taper a tiny amount bc I'm too damn stubborn to hold. I really don't want to taper and Rich realllllyyy doesn't want me too, until there is a vaccine or some good therapeutics, but I ain't gettin any younger and those things may never come. I'm very confused about tapering I change my mind daily 🤦‍♀️

Be well woman and don't work to hard.,

LST ❤️

Love you

Hi everyone at the LHSG,

Hope you're more or less OK.

Just checking in to let you know it's my 65th birthday today.  :D I had hoped things could have been different on this day, but it can't be helped.

Wishing us all a better day.

Trochsetter. X to you all.

:happybday: Troch! 🎉🎊🎂 All the best to you!!

Trishy 🎈

I'll take the physical symptoms as opposed to the emotional crash anyday. not that the physical is a cake walk by any means...

my sleep is so much better now, but when the cycle hits thats when the sleep has very vivid dreams and is disrupted. I've heard from other recovered people this can all balance out, but I too am mid forties and realizing that peri-menopause is a breath away lol.

Fun times.  :tickedoff:

Guys have no clue...

I'll take the physical symptoms as opposed to the emotional crash anyday. not that the physical is a cake walk by any means...

my sleep is so much better now, but when the cycle hits thats when the sleep has very vivid dreams and is disrupted. I've heard from other recovered people this can all balance out, but I too am mid forties and realizing that peri-menopause is a breath away lol.

Fun times.  :tickedoff:

Guys have no clue...

I'm with you, girlie!

Hi guys.

I'm really sorry that I can't catch up with what's going on with each of you before posting. I really don't have much time now because since all this started I'm crazy busy here at home trying to make money in different ways (online classes, translations), with varying results. My tenant of course doesn't pay and I think she intends to never pay again, which is a real possibility with our pro communist pro poverty government. I am worried about health of course like everyone but I'm mostly agonizing about the economy. Normal countries will get hit hard and will eventually recover, but countries with endemic huge unemployment rates like mine will probably never get over this, and add to that the threat of communism and we're completely screwed. Really I wish so badly I was born in the US or any place normal but of course there are much worse places to be born so I won't complain.

OK I see Stutt you're still working as a nurse and I hope your guardian angel is working hard to protect you. Your daughter needs you so badly and you do know this group would dissappear without you so please stay alive ok?

Mary I couldn't catch up but I see your back is hurting badly and I really feel for you. You know my muscles are not well so to think that you're so unwell that sometimes you can't even walk around makes me very sad. Sending you love.

Suzy I'm glad Jim is giving you a well deserved break. I hope you are feeling the symptoms less and that you're finally feeling a bit more stable. I miss you friend but I don't have the mindset to be on benzobuddies but I do remember you guys every day.

Trishy I hope you and your children and grandchildren are doing well and your pregnant DIL. I hope in two years things become somewhat normal again and you can go on shopping sprees again. Between cutting and holding I would hold. If you're doubting, it means you need to hold (that's just my conclusion after my bad experience).

Trotshetter happy birthday  :) I hope you managed to have some fun and some cake in spite of the circumstances.

Esperanza I hope you're finally stabilizing and healing. You deserve to have a whole lot of good years ahead of you after this tapering agony.

Olive Kitty I'm sorry you can't see your kitties and your ex is such a jerk. I hope he gets a GF who's allergic to them and he sends them with you.

I know I'm not mentioning many people but that doesn't mean I don't care about everyone who's ever ended up in this group where people come when they're in so much pain but they still don't want to give up on tapering. I hope we all keep getting a bit closer at our slow pace.

As for me: I've snailed down to 2.20 mgs and it's being very difficult so I resume to go very very slowly. My brain is doing funny things again so I won't cut down to 2.10 until I've had at least one week of not feeling electric currents in my brain. I learnt the very very VERY hard way where rushing could take me (acute wd), and I will only end up there again if a hospital cuts me off the meds, but it won't be due to my own tapering speed that's for sure.

On the bright side, I've cut the night trazodone to a very tiny bit, I bite off what must be 10 mgs (instead of the previous 50 mgs), so that's nice.

Take care everyone  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Oh Vali, so good to hear from you.  I am sorry your tenant isn't paying.  That sucks.  Good job on lowering those meds.  I can walk  ;) I would rather have my hurting back on the heating pad  :). No more 1/2 mg tapers for me.  I am walking alittle more each day, today it will be almost a mile in the house.  Taking it slowly.  How are your wd symptoms?  It's been pretty slow on bb, I think Covid has everyone's anxiety high and making some symptoms worse.  This has turned into a nightmare, hasn't it?  You are a good Mom and trying to find enough work to support you and your daughter.  We think about you a lot.  Thanks so much for coming on and catching up some.  Love you girlfriend!!

Mary  :smitten: :smitten:

Thank you Mary you're so sweet. I'm sure your dog walks around the house with you. I've been reading that in the US you can buy real estate property for as little as 40 thousand dollars and rent it. Is that so?? Mary o hope Tim is safe as you were so concerned about him still working.

Thank you Mary you're so sweet. I'm sure your dog walks around the house with you. I've been reading that in the US you can buy real estate property for as little as 40 thousand dollars and rent it. Is that so?? Mary o hope Tim is safe as you were so concerned about him still working.

I don't know where that would be Val.  Where I live, I don't live on the rich side of town, very middle class, it's getting harder and harder to find a decent house under 200,000.  20 years ago when we bought this one, it was 84, 000, now it's worth a little over 200, 000.  San Antonio is a popular city because housing is reasonable and there were lots of jobs.  It's a big sprawled out city.  Now as far as rest of US, there are richer and poorer states, but I still can't imagine you being able to buy anything for 40,000.  Thanks for asking about Tim, so far, so good.  He wears his mask, gloves when he thinks there's a need too.  His business is pretty slow though.  He did a lot of business with Mexico and Trump has that border closed.  More businesses are opening here tomorrow, I think they are doing the wrong thing, but all Trump is interested in, is the economy and our governor has his nose up Trumps butt >:(.    How much has your country opened up?  I know you are being careful and as safe as possible.    :smitten:

Hey DD!!  How is your mouth doing girlfriend?  Did Jim go back to work or you've killed him and he's in the basement?  :D:laugh:  I just got through throwing my iPad and pillow across the room, a spider was on the pillow .  Ewwww, I am still crawling all over.  Disgusting  :laugh: :laugh:    Sly looked at me like I was crazy.  I hate spiders 🕷.  I hope you are feeling better.  Did you see in Wisconsin they opened the bars and all those people were in there celebrating with no masks,, no distancing.  I just don't understand.  What's wrong with them?  I hope there is no one at home waiting on them  :( :(.  Hope your mood is okay.  Thinking about you  :smitten: :smitten:Mary

Hi vali! I was just thinking of you today. I visited my parents and we walked. I started wondering if they were giving you guys a little more freedom. I am so sorry. This is like a lucid dream. I wish you lived here too. We will be opening in phases. The economy is a mess. I really hope things bounce back and ppl stay safe. I won't talk about it much it's too upsetting . Those tenants are awful. Thay probabl figure they can get away with it because of covid. I hope you have enough work and you sx aren't to bad. Please slow down. I am not tapering for a while. My sx are manageable.  Still muscle stuff but nothing like it was. I pray we get a vaccine for this wretched virus. .I am soo glad  you posted, I worry about you so much. Hope your daughter is handling this ok. Post when you can. Dont worry about catching up, just jump in. Good job tapering. Love you Suzy ❤❤🙏🌸😥

Hi mm,

My mouth is still weird. Whenever I eat or drink something it dries up and my teeth feel dry and not clen. I brush, floss, use sensodyne, bitten, used the nasty antifungal mouthwash crap, still burns. Sometimes it's in my nose and eyes. Its driving me nuts. I dont know what to think. Is it because of loe thyroid or bwd. I upped my thyroid med. It's never been elevated to 37. Usually it's a couple points. Do you think benzos can mess up your thyroid. I n.v was told about 10 yrs ago I have hashimoto's. I didn't think it was a big deal. He just said take vitamin d. I dont think I had sx. I was skinny as a stick. I thought it might be covid. The drs didn't think so. This sucks. I need to get off this crap to see my baseline and what is a real health problem or not. I'm sorry the cut hit so bad. You have been so careful. I'm the one going to fast. No more. I'll have to check out Wisconsin. That's crazy. Ly dd

Hi Vnm! So good to hear from you. We all think of you and wonder how you're doing. I was just thinking about you this morning and wondering if you were alright. It has been very slow here as Mary said. As for my taper my friend I'm a confused mess. I'll probably bite the bullet and eek down a little. I think I'll reduce by an 1/8 of a pill then wait to see what my punishment is for that 😔

Mary is right about real estate here, it's different in all the states. I live in a small but expensive state. I am not among the wealthy but pay through the nose to live here. We are taxed to death in Connecticut and cost of living is very high. We bought our house at 140,000 in 2001 it's now worth 206,000. My house is small too. It's kitchen, living room, one bathroom and 3 bedrooms with finished basement that I use as a dining room since my family grew. I'm country proud you could say however living here ain't all that! Like you say there could be worse places to live.

I hope your tenant pays up! Can you take some legal action against her when this covid thing is over?

It really was so nice to hear from you. Please stay in touch and keep yourself well. Hope your daughter is doing ok as well with all that's going on.

Sending love and hugs,

Trishy ♥️

Hi mm,

My mouth is still weird. Whenever I eat or drink something it dries up and my teeth feel dry and not clen. I brush, floss, use sensodyne, bitten, used the nasty antifungal mouthwash crap, still burns. Sometimes it's in my nose and eyes. Its driving me nuts. I dont know what to think. Is it because of loe thyroid or bwd. I upped my thyroid med. It's never been elevated to 37. Usually it's a couple points. Do you think benzos can mess up your thyroid. I n.v was told about 10 yrs ago I have hashimoto's. I didn't think it was a big deal. He just said take vitamin d. I dont think I had sx. I was skinny as a stick. I thought it might be covid. The drs didn't think so. This sucks. I need to get off this crap to see my baseline and what is a real health problem or not. I'm sorry the cut hit so bad. You have been so careful. I'm the one going to fast. No more. I'll have to check out Wisconsin. That's crazy. Ly dd

Gosh DD, it seems that benzo's can mess up everything, it just depends on the individual, on what it's going to attack.  What weak spot you have , I honestly think after being on here this long, there isn't much I haven't seen.  They keep showing Wisconsin on the news, what a disaster.  I saw on the news this morning, a woman bought blow up people to put in chairs and booths to make people social distance and she dressed them up.  It was so cute and a good idea,  :laugh: :laugh:  hope your mouth heals quickly.  Luv ya , MM.  🤗🤗🤗😘😘😘😘🙋🏼

Thanks mm,

It's just so weird. It's new. I feel like I need to moisturize my teeth! Idk. Hope it goes away soon. Yuck! Lol

Hey DD,

Sorry about your mouth that's gotta be really uncomfortable. I know Stut mentioned burning mouth can be caused by hormones. Are you in perimenopause? I think I have read that can happen going through hormonal swings. I think your thyroid can also cause it. Why don't you try to see your dentist they may know all about this.

Hope you feel better.

:smitten: :smitten:

Hello 🍒 Mary!

How are you living girl? Is your back behaving today? I saw the bar in Wisconsin.. they're all asking for it in my opinion.

Hello 🍒 Mary!

How are you living girl? Is your back behaving today? I saw the bar in Wisconsin.. they're all asking for it in my opinion.

They were also showing the same thing here in Texas in Houston.  :idiot:  I just don't get it.  I hope they don't kill anyone they live with, people drinking too much loose all discipline.  Back about average.  Walked almost a mile and did some cleaning and wiping.  Busy day for me lately  ;)

🍒 Mary  ;)

Espy, my cousin.  Love and miss you woman!  Hope you are okay and not too much shine drinking going on.  Bet your cousins in the mountains are getting rich now ;D. Is your husband home?  I really hope he's not in another country right now, nor on the front lines.  It's such an awful time.  Your Cousin, Mary 🤗😘🌈🙋🏼

Hi Trishy your house sounds lovely. It's funny what you call "small" in the US is big for our standards. We have a big population density so we all live in small flats except the rich or people who live in rural areas. So all our places are super small compared to American standards. Trishy I made a cut ten days ago of only 0.1% Valium, which is nothing, and I'm sure paying for that.

Suzy I got that mouth thing, with bad mouth sores, when was tapering Lexapro. Have you cut your antidepressant? I hope you get better, it sounds so painful. Maybe try rinsing your mouth and gargling with warm water and baking soda. It's not magic but I don't think it would hurt. I do hope you get better soon 😘😘😘

5hanks vali,

I will try that. I was getting the mouth sores too. I didn't cut any thing. I feel like it started when the fear of covid started. I think the added stress made me get more sx. Idk. I hope your sx are not too bad. I hate the cuts with the lag time and felling crappy. Then back to the coping skills. One day we will be off this crap. Things will get better for all of us in ti e. Hang in there. Stay safe! Ly Suzy

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

Morning all this is a quick message in work so just wanted you all to know l am thinking of you and willing you on.Good to see a post from Val don't worry honey l am grand.l think we all will be hit with this recession and we will all have to deal with whatever comes our way.lt ain't gonna be pleasant however we will get through it like everything else we have to face.Stay strong honey.love you.X

I haven't time to address all here however l hope you all have a decent weekend and hopefully l will have more time next week to catch up.

Lady Mary HenX, Trish Olive Intend Gilly Valley Meems Esperanza NJ Troch Nova Miyu Bill GP NJ MM Final Free and everyone here sending you my love ❤️😘

Morning everyone,

Having a really hard, hard day today. The tears are flowing. It's actually been a hard week. My sister has been in the hospital with pulmonary edema. She has severe emphysema. She went to the hospital bc she fell over her vacuum and fractured a rib. Then she developed all these other complications, you all know about my well water ordeal. The funny thing is even though all this is very upsetting the fact is I started to feel shitty over the weekend, mentally, none of what's happened has helped but it's not the cause of this little bit of depression going on. I needed to just unload what I was feeling. I was going to cut tonight but I'm re thinking that. Oh and I have some sort of insect bite on my forehead near my hair line and a red line that travels from it to my eyebrow. Who the hell knows what that's from 🤷‍♀️ spider bite, to bite who knows.. but I'm so weepy today. I can't hold it all together anymore. I tried so hard this week. I've lost all ambition, all motivation, no energy, no drive for anything.

If you read this thanks for taking the time, if not that's ok too bc we all are dealing with so much right now.

Take care everyone and please don't let my post pull you down, I know it's pretty negative. I will pull out of this.

Be well everyone. Peace and health 🙏♥️

Trishy ♥️

Morning everyone,

Having a really hard, hard day today. The tears are flowing. It's actually been a hard week. My sister has been in the hospital with pulmonary edema. She has severe emphysema. She went to the hospital bc she fell over her vacuum and fractured a rib. Then she developed all these other complications, you all know about my well water ordeal. The funny thing is even though all this is very upsetting the fact is I started to feel shitty over the weekend, mentally, none of what's happened has helped but it's not the cause of this little bit of depression going on. I needed to just unload what I was feeling. I was going to cut tonight but I'm re thinking that. Oh and I have some sort of insect bite on my forehead near my hair line and a red line that travels from it to my eyebrow. Who the hell knows what that's from 🤷‍♀️ spider bite, to bite who knows.. but I'm so weepy today. I can't hold it all together anymore. I tried so hard this week. I've lost all ambition, all motivation, no energy, no drive for anything.

If you read this thanks for taking the time, if not that's ok too bc we all are dealing with so much right now.

Take care everyone and please don't let my post pull you down, I know it's pretty negative. I will pull out of this.

Be well everyone. Peace and health 🙏♥️

Trishy ♥️

Of Trishy, I am so sorry.  It's just all so much to deal with it.  It's a horrible unusual time and you can't expect yourself to handle anything as well as before.  I am so sorry about your sister.  Rich being back at work is probably effecting you more than you thought.  It's so no fun being by yourself for hours right now.  Please don't cut.  You are not in a good frame of mind and you don't need any extra stress.  I was handling the whole virus thing better until the wd from my taper started at the end of March.  You will be okay.  Just hold on.  Seeing your grand babies on face time might cheer you up.

You know we are here for you.  Love you Too Many, 🍒  Mary  :smitten: :smitten: 🍒

[f5...]