The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

Morning my friends all much the same this end.All keeping well and so far nothing to report.Withdrawal symptoms just the same.l am in work and it is busy.Still in lockdown England has eased a little however the rest of the UK haven't.Hopefully it will be eased up a little in the next few weeks.

Morning Trish l am so glad you enjoyed mother's Day ours is in March so long gone.l hope Rich is doing ok?ls your daughter better?l hope you are finding plenty to keep your mind occupied?I hope your son is holding his own?My daughter has her first exam today so l really hope it goes well for her.Other than that nothing much going on.love you my lST X

Morning Suzy how's the mouth?Any easier?Do what you can honey l would imagine it is drugs related however doesn't make it any easier to tolerate.Have you tried sucking ice cubes? love you.X

Morning Olive how's the stretching?How is your back any easier?l think we all mourn our pets and it is natural and healthy.l do think you did the right thing letting them go.Keep your chin up honey.love you.X

Morning MM,Val, Lady Mary, Nova Miyu Bill NJ GP Final Intend Gilly Troch Valley Free Meems Esperanza and everyone here sending you my love.X

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

Morning my friends all much the same this end.All keeping well and so far nothing to report.Withdrawal symptoms just the same.l am in work and it is busy.Still in lockdown England has eased a little however the rest of the UK haven't.Hopefully it will be eased up a little in the next few weeks.

Morning Trish l am so glad you enjoyed mother's Day ours is in March so long gone.l hope Rich is doing ok?ls your daughter better?l hope you are finding plenty to keep your mind occupied?I hope your son is holding his own?My daughter has her first exam today so l really hope it goes well for her.Other than that nothing much going on.love you my lST X

Morning Suzy how's the mouth?Any easier?Do what you can honey l would imagine it is drugs related however doesn't make it any easier to tolerate.Have you tried sucking ice cubes? love you.X

Morning Olive how's the stretching?How is your back any easier?l think we all mourn our pets and it is natural and healthy.l do think you did the right thing letting them go.Keep your chin up honey.love you.X

Morning MM,Val, Lady Mary, Nova Miyu Bill NJ GP Final Intend Gilly Troch Valley Free Meems Esperanza and everyone here sending you my love.X

Hey twin so good to hear from you! 🙂 You're always missed. I'm sure your daughter will do fantastic on her test today. If she's as smart as you it's in the bag! None the less I'll keep everything crossed for her. How is work going? I hope you're getting some time to yourself to just unwind and relax. Times are so hard Stut, so very stressful. It's really so unbelievable that we are all going through this. I never could have imagined such a scenario, and on a global scale 🤦‍♀️ I'm keeping busy as best I can.. Was thinking of not tapering at all until a vaccine or some good therapeutics but I might be changing my mind again on that.. It's a long story so I won't get into it. I think your hen isn't feeling well she's gone dark and knowing her it usually means she's suffering ☹️ I hope she pops on today for a quick update on how she is.

You stay healthy and take good care of yourself, hope those wd sxs aren't giving you too much of a problem.

Oh btw your bil is doing well. Being back to work has given him some sense of normalcy. We all could use that right now bc everything feels anything but normal 🤪

Love you!

LST ❤️

Good afternoon everyone! I hope everyone's doing okay even if just getting through the day :) We had mothers day end of march, but happy belated mothers day to all the mothers out there! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: sad a lot cannot of us cannot see our family in this lockdown. Once it's over I will literally hold my mums hand when I see her after so long, the child in me will come out :smitten:

Thanks Mary :smitten:, my sleep is bumpy but getting better. How are you doing? ooh I love nice vivid dreams, but I do miss the oblivion if that's the right word? the type of rest where there is just no dream it feels the most refreshing. Texas! A friend of mine working over here says the most he misses about Texas is the weather as it's always nice.

Hey Dehytq2, I agree with not watching anything intense before bed like a horror film as it could just extend into your sleep. For me it's really a touch and go with vivid dreams not a lot helps, but being very tired and relaxing before does help I hate frequent awakenings i think that causes one to go into REM more which is the dream state thus perhaps causing more dreams and in our case vivid ones?

My stomach acid has settled the last few days now, I realize it was the lemon in my salad dressing Thanks! :) :) :) Also having smaller portions seems to help! I've been unable to finish a third of my plate, perhaps low appetite is a symptom also?

I hope your doing okay? :smitten:

Trishy that sounds wonderful, I teared up reading your time on mothers day. I know me and I would of not been able to resist hugging my mum! I hope this lockdown is relaxed soon so we can reunite with our families soon :'( :D

I hope you are doing okay also :smitten:, sleep paralysis can be horrible here are some tips get a eye mask and try to sleep on your side not your back or if you are aware of you having SP don't open your eyes. Personally I initially sleep on my stomach if I feel really stressed, anxious and sleep deprived some of the factors that can give rise to an episode of SP and under my blanket so when it all happens you feel it around you but cant see anything or feel a weight on your chest. An R rated vivid dream, now that is fun. I've had a few myself amazing :D yes I also read about the increase of vivid dreaming since the sars cov 2 outbreak, could be a number of reasons but patients that have tested positive report having them also. I think more research needs to go into this as it may affect more than just the respiratory system?

Hey Stut 55, I hope your doing okay :) Not sure what part of the UK your at, but after Boris did his speech on Sunday, the following day Londoners went into overdrive. Traffic, Tube and buses absolutely no social distancing! I'm personally going to wait another two weeks and adhere to the previous lockdown guidelines to see if this new advice is in fact working in practice . Germany is reporting an increase of cases since relaxing the lockdown, I hope this won't be the case here :(

Good afternoon everyone! I hope everyone's doing okay even if just getting through the day :) We had mothers day end of march, but happy belated mothers day to all the mothers out there! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: sad a lot cannot of us cannot see our family in this lockdown. Once it's over I will literally hold my mums hand when I see her after so long, the child in me will come out :smitten:

Thanks Mary :smitten:, my sleep is bumpy but getting better. How are you doing? ooh I love nice vivid dreams, but I do miss the oblivion if that's the right word? the type of rest where there is just no dream it feels the most refreshing. Texas! A friend of mine working over here says the most he misses about Texas is the weather as it's always nice.

Hey Dehytq2, I agree with not watching anything intense before bed like a horror film as it could just extend into your sleep. For me it's really a touch and go with vivid dreams not a lot helps, but being very tired and relaxing before does help I hate frequent awakenings i think that causes one to go into REM more which is the dream state thus perhaps causing more dreams and in our case vivid ones?

My stomach acid has settled the last few days now, I realize it was the lemon in my salad dressing Thanks! :) :) :) Also having smaller portions seems to help! I've been unable to finish a third of my plate, perhaps low appetite is a symptom also?

I hope your doing okay? :smitten:

Trishy that sounds wonderful, I teared up reading your time on mothers day. I know me and I would of not been able to resist hugging my mum! I hope this lockdown is relaxed soon so we can reunite with our families soon :'( :D

I hope you are doing okay also :smitten:, sleep paralysis can be horrible here are some tips get a eye mask and try to sleep on your side not your back or if you are aware of you having SP don't open your eyes. Personally I initially sleep on my stomach if I feel really stressed, anxious and sleep deprived some of the factors that can give rise to an episode of SP and under my blanket so when it all happens you feel it around you but cant see anything or feel a weight on your chest. An R rated vivid dream, now that is fun. I've had a few myself amazing :D yes I also read about the increase of vivid dreaming since the sars cov 2 outbreak, could be a number of reasons but patients that have tested positive report having them also. I think more research needs to go into this as it may affect more than just the respiratory system?

Hey Stut 55, I hope your doing okay :) Not sure what part of the UK your at, but after Boris did his speech on Sunday, the following day Londoners went into overdrive. Traffic, Tube and buses absolutely no social distancing! I'm personally going to wait another two weeks and adhere to the previous lockdown guidelines to see if this new advice is in fact working in practice . Germany is reporting an increase of cases since relaxing the lockdown, I hope this won't be the case here :(

Aww you sound like a really nice guy mmxv. Mother's day thankfully was nice but bitter sweet.. Would have been all the better to be able to hug my family ☹️

As for that sleep paralysis thank God haven't had it in years! It was during my hardcore drinking days in my late teenage years. I had severe anxiety and I'm sure drinking beer like it was water back then had a lot to do with increasing my anxiety and screwing up my circadian rythm, just all out of whack I'm sure. It is awful and I feel for those of us that have had or are still experiencing that, the worst!

Ahhh the R rated dream!  :D.. I'll let you in on some of that. I was spending time with an old boyfriend. He was my first love, my first everything and it was a very intense relationship. We were inseperable for two years and then it fell apart. I imagine no relationship could withstand that intensity without killing one another. Anyway my dream was about him  ;) I wonder if my subconscious mind was going back to a time when life was very care free ?? With covid I find myself reminiscing about the past when life seemed less complicated.

I think waiting another couple weeks before really venturing out is wise. This virus might be slowing down but it's not leaving until we get a vaccine. Uhggg.

Hang with us we're always willing to help if we can. Wd sucks and trying to get off benzos is very difficult but definitely doable if going down low and slow.  :)

Trishy

Oh my goodness where are all the people? Hope everyone is doing ok today?

Where's Cherry Mary? I hope you're ok girlfriend? Usually when you're quiet you're in pain 😔.. hope that's not the case. 🙏

Thinking of you all, be well everyone!

Trishy ♥️

Cherry Mary!!  And you are having sex dreams about Jamie.  Good main character if I do say so myself.    :laugh: :laugh:  Yes, I was in horrible terrible pain yesterday, but a lot has eased off.  Back and tummy both.  Glad you had a good Mothers Day TT.   

Hi mmxv,

I bet that is why. It's always when I wake up and fall back to sleep. So vivid and bizarre. I am glad stopping the lemon helped!! I do better with smaller light meals too, it seems like a sx. That acid is terrible! Mines getting better, my mouth is still burning. So strange.  Hope your feeling ok. Stayvsafe!

Hi Stut

My mouth still feels bad. My thyroid was elevated again. Seem like it gets thrown off while tapering.  So my med was upped again. Ice cubes help a little. Whenever I eat or drink it burns worse. I hope it goes away. Please stay safe ly Suzy

MMXV, we like having you around.  We don't get many men that like to chat and interact.  I see you playing all the games.  I play a couple now, but I use to play them all.  Great way to distract!  Hope you are feeling at least decent.  Mary 💜💜💜

Ok you guys...... a short post if you can.  This poor thread is missing so many people we care about , please check in.  Love and miss you all.  Mary  :smitten: :smitten:

Where's Cherry Mary? I hope you're ok girlfriend? Usually when you're quiet you're in pain 😔.. hope that's not the case. 🙏

Trishy ♥️

Cherry Mary!!  And you are having sex dreams about Jamie.  Good main character if I do say so myself.    :laugh: :laugh:  Yes, I was in horrible terrible pain yesterday, but a lot has eased off.  Back and tummy both.  Glad you had a good Mothers Day TT. 

Hey cherry Mary! :laugh: :laugh:.. you're always upbeat so now you're cherry Mary🍒 lol!!

Yes a sex dream! Not with Jamie from outlander but I think watching that might be partly why I had that dream  :D  :laugh: it was with my high school sweetheart. We had a very intense teenage romance. The kind where you can't get enough of eachother. We were inseperable for two years. I remember when not with him on the phone with him for hours sometimes even falling asleep with phone in hand bc we couldn't hang up with eachother. He was my first true love.  ::) I think the covid is responsible too, my subconscious mind is traveling back to carefree days I think.. who knows but it was really good!  :D:laugh: :laugh:

I'm so happy your pain has eased.. you've really been going through it again girl. You need to stay put for a looooong time. I'm still not sure what to do about taper. I know what I should do but I'm not sure I can keep holding. This time of tapering or not tapering is so confusing. Covid is dictating all aspects of my life and I hate it! 🤬 Ahhhhh well one day at a time 😔

Love ya cherry Mary 🍒😁

TT ❤️

Trishy ♥️

Hey cherry Mary! :laugh: :laugh:.. you're always upbeat so now you're cherry Mary🍒 lol!!

Yes a sex dream! Not with Jamie from outlander but I think watching that might be partly why I had that dream  :D  :laugh: it was with my high school sweetheart. We had a very intense teenage romance. The kind where you can't get enough of eachother. We were inseperable for two years. I remember when not with him on the phone with him for hours sometimes even falling asleep with phone in hand bc we couldn't hang up with eachother. He was my first true love.  ::) I think the covid is responsible too, my subconscious mind is traveling back to carefree days I think.. who knows but it was really good!  :D:laugh: :laugh:

I'm so happy your pain has eased.. you've really been going through it again girl. You need to stay put for a looooong time. I'm still not sure what to do about taper. I know what I should do but I'm not sure I can keep holding. This time of tapering or not tapering is so confusing. Covid is dictating all aspects of my life and I hate it! 🤬 Ahhhhh well one day at a time 😔

Love ya cherry Mary 🍒😁

TT ❤️

If you cut, Tiny cut T  :D. Damn am I wishing I hadn't been so ambitious  :crazy: I am going to pm you about dream  :laugh: :laugh:

Hey 🍒 Mary I was cleaning up the kitchen from dinner and making Rich's lunch for work tomorrow. Omg what a day today! I went to get in the shower, just turned water on and it trickled out then nothing! I was like wtf?? 🤬 So called Rich at work he came home he called water people to come and see what was what, he couldn't figure it out. Well 3,600$ later 🤬🤬 the water tank and pump both were shot! I have well water. They had to replace all that. They had to dig up my front yard to get to the pump, change out water tank in my basement uhgggggg!! 2020 is realllllyyy sucking bad!! 😩

I feel bad for me 😔 😞 😢.. it's ok I'll get over it.  :laugh: :laugh: no but seriously that's a lot of cash to fork over  :tickedoff:

Hey 🍒 Mary I was cleaning up the kitchen from dinner and making Rich's lunch for work tomorrow. Omg what a day today! I went to get in the shower, just turned water on and it trickled out then nothing! I was like wtf?? 🤬 So called Rich at work he came home he called water people to come and see what was what, he couldn't figure it out. Well 3,600$ later 🤬🤬 the water tank and pump both were shot! I have well water. They had to replace all that. They had to dig up my front yard to get to the pump, change out water tank in my basement uhgggggg!! 2020 is realllllyyy sucking bad!! 😩

I feel bad for me 😔 😞 😢.. it's ok I'll get over it.  :laugh: :laugh: no but seriously that's a lot of cash to fork over  :tickedoff:

Oh that does suck Trishy.  Owning a home and upkeep is costly.  We just put in a new water heater and think we may not make it through the summer with this air conditioner.  It's supposed to be really hot here and it's going to get worked hard.  :crazy:    If it's not one thing , it's another.    :(

Oh that does suck Trishy.  Owning a home and upkeep is costly.  We just put in a new water heater and think we may not make it through the summer with this air conditioner.  It's supposed to be really hot here and it's going to get worked hard.  :crazy:    If it's not one thing , it's another.    :(

Uhggg it's so true! Houses are nothing but maintenance and money suckers.

I can't even imagine how hot it must get there. Living in the north east can get really hot but the humidity here is the killer. I have to have my ac I'd boil without it. 🥵.. we have another freeze warning here for tonight. I have to cover my flowers that I planted with plastic bags to protect them from a frost.. This is crazzzy weather for May. It was snowing Saturday and then Sunday was in the 60's absolutely nuts!

Well I'm out! I gotta go watch outlander!  :laugh: :laugh:

Peace and health to all my buddies 🙏 ♥️

Have a good night 🍒 Mary I'll catch you around tomorrow 😁💃🎊🎉🎇🎆😉

Love to all,

TT ❤️

My Queen, my Queen, I felt like absolute hell.  Damn benzo's  :D but I felt much better today.  Glad to read you and the pups are fine.  How are the studying and your brother being around going?  My boys are good, my bird feeder is very busy  ;D. OMG, Amazon just dropped off 6 packages that belong to the neighbors.  Tim is pissed, he's stuffed them in a great big garbage bag to carry them over there.    >:(. He even called out to the driver who just pulled out and left....I think I will put a sign on the door, saying please check the address before leaving  ;). I miss you Stut, hope you aren't working too hard and symptoms are easing.  Love you, Lady Mary X Hen.  Miss Joe  :(

Hi everyone at the LHSG,

Hope you're more or less OK.

Just checking in to let you know it's my 65th birthday today.  :D I had hoped things could have been different on this day, but it can't be helped.

Wishing us all a better day.

Trochsetter. X to you all.

Hi everyone at the LHSG,

Hope you're more or less OK.

Just checking in to let you know it's my 65th birthday today.  :D I had hoped things could have been different on this day, but it can't be helped.

Wishing us all a better day.

Trochsetter. X to you all.

Happy birthday honey 🎂🎈🎉🍾.l really hope you enjoy some of your day.Are you going to visit your sister? This will pass l know it doesn't feel like it will however it does.Hang in there my lovely.Love to you.X

Morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

Morning MM awe you sound lovely and l really hope you see your mum soon even if it is a distance.l have to say l watched the broadcast on Sunday and l must say it was as clear as mud 😧.l thought they would give more time for people to prepare and put protocols in place.l would imagine it will take perhaps a month to gauge how this will play out.l can't really see it working as the virus hasn't gone anywhere we have just delayed it's spread.This is nature at it's best and we can't beat it.l think the best we can do is keep ourselves as safe as we can for the foreseeable.l live in northern Ireland and the numbers aren't overly scary.We have actually pinpointed where the hotspots for the virus is so hopefully with a careful measured lessening off restrictions we can keep this under control.Stay inside honey and keep safe.love to you.X

Morning Suzy yeah eating and drinking can be difficult however sip water during the day and suck ice cubes.Also change your toothpaste to one for mouth sensitivity.There are many things that can cause this and hormone changes are actually one of them.l believe you are at an age when your hormones will be changing.I hope they get to the bottom of it honey.Stay strong.love you.X

Morning Trish awe God do we really need to hear about your dream 🤢. Honestly are you trying to scare the men off in this group 😠.l am glad Rich is doing well l think we all need a routine.Taper when you're ready l don't think it matters at this time.Well you love spending money so yesterday must have been a bonus for you 😂. I have that ahead of me so l feel your pain.Try to enjoy your day my lovely.love you my lST X

Morning Lady Mary awe Hen l knew you would appear honestly would you stop worrying everyone 😉.So you had a Chinese and you thought what?😡l swear l may as well talk to myself 😠.I really hope you don't feel as bad as that again.All ok this end my brother is a pain in the ass but he is doing well.l swear if they don't open golf courses soon l will be up for murder 😕. The puppers are doing well Daisy is loving life with her long walks.Muffin holding her own.Work busy as per and the family all doing good.My daughter had her first exam which didn't go well ☹️ and she has her second on Thursday so we will see how it all goes.l have today off back to work tomorrow and Friday so going for a long walk then getting stuck into this house.l will nip on tomorrow so l hope to hear you are improving honey.love to my boys.love you my lady Mary HenX

Morning GP, Final Bill Miyu Nova Esperanza NJ Olive Gilly Valley Meems Val Intend and everyone here sending you my love.X

Happy birthday troch! Hope you are feeling better. ❤

Hi Stut,

Sorry your brother is getting on your nerves. Jim was off yesterday and monday. He hurt his back moving furniture. He was really getting on my nerves. He has been alot nicer to me. Its strange.  My hormones must be a mess. I would do HRT but I'm scared because of the benzo taper. My thyroid has never been elevated to 37. May e its stress. I hope I can get it under control. Especially while tapering. I try to be healthy and it seems to make me worse. I feel good otherwise. Just empty due to having no world. I will be back e eventually.  Pro ably take a walk. No motivation lately. Not like me. Have a nice day off. Stay safe and try not to strangle your brother! Lol ly Suzy

Thanks mm,

I'm sorry you were feeling so bad. I wish you could get some exercise. I know you like that. I understand sometimes it can make things worse. This too shall pass! Ly dd ❤❤

:happybday: :happybday: :happybday:  to Trouch :clap: :clap: :clap::balloon: :balloon:  🎂🍨🍭🥂🍾.    Wish it could be a great birthday Trouch, but we are helping you celebrate!!    Love , Mary  ;D

Stut, I am so sorry your daughter didn't do well on her test :(. Probably all the changes in her life, will hope this next one , she does better.  It is nice you can work, frankly, right now, I wouldn't trust my brain. Not counting my back.  I just want to feel Well enough to go give blood or plasma, O positive, I use to give a lot of both, but need to feel better.  Since tapering that 1/2 mg, I had 11 days before wd started, so it's been 47 pretty rough days.  Hopefully, I am at least getting some good information.  :idiot:  Sorry your brother is getting on your nerves.  Is he your only brother?  I would be glad he was there though.  I am putting a sign on door to Amazon, read address again before leaving it on my porch.  That was the third time in just over a week, our neighbors stuff was left on our porch and they are doing some remodeling, so they are getting tons of packages.  I have to do something or you are doing to be reading about Amazon delivery guy roughed up, lol  :D

I love you woman, take care, don't over do and please stay safe .  Pets for the pups.  Lady Mary X Hen

❤️❣️💕❤️❣️💕❤️.    🐕🐶🐾🐾🐾

[9d...]