12-24 months and up support group

[La...]

Doing really crap girls after OK day yesterday in another wave today. Can't understand why when J'm doing everything possible to try and move things along, help myself I never improve. Even been sitting outside to do the earthing. Really can't see my brain ever repairing. Struggling to find anyone still this bad for  so long without ever having a window. Now unsure whether carry on with CBD, have been having rapid cycling fir weeks so probably not that. Sorry moaning Minnie taken over at moment😰

Sorry you are struggling. I’m in a wave too. As much as you can you have to stay positive. You will get through this but mindset is super important.

Sorry you are struggling too. Basically I've given up, tried therapy, SSRI's, hobbies, mindfulness, myriad of supplements , breathing exercises, I never get any improvement. Can't even go to GP virtually impossible see one at moment, then they just want give you more drugs. Last lot I had just made mental symptoms even worse, am thinking some of us don't fully recover.

If you had given up you wouldn’t still be on this forum. It’s up to you what you do but mindset is super important. Sorry I can’t give much encouragement at the moment myself as I’m just trying to get through the  day. Try to do something nice for yourself. Don’t think shoot tomorrow or what’s going to happen. Just deal with now.

Hope you soon feel better, have absolutely no control over my mind at the moment that's the trouble. Just come on here so don't feel I'm only one going through this, but as for recovery seems a fantasy at moment. Got a few zopiclone left am tempted to take one just get a day of relief.Hope your day improves😋

Thanks. You too.  I remember you’ve taken rescue doses of zop before.  I don’t think it helped in the long term for you. Personally I believe rescue doses set you back. BWD is harder than hard & I understand the temptation. But I believe it’s not worth it. Perhaps the rescue doses you have taken haven’t helped in the long run,  I think focus on What you have. A family, a husband, a home, living In a first world country. Just put that on repeat. Take lots of deep breathes & just deal with the now.

leann, what mental symptoms do you not have control over?  Where's LadyDen?  I wonder if she made it to her new apt. yet?

Hello everyone. Sorry Leann that you’re struggling so much for so long. We all go through these down spells but Bess is right. We’ve been through it enough to know that all we can do is wait it out. If you can just keep distracting yourself and not fixate on the bad then I think you’ll feel better mentally. If you need a break then do that but know that there are some that don’t get windows then suddenly heal. There’s success stories on here in your same situation.

Hey Becks!!! I’m here. I’ve just been implementing my car ride plan as we discussed. Baby steps. I’ve started riding on the driveway the past two days. I’ve done ok. Today I am hoping to make one block. And I’m going to be timing myself as well. I’m also walking around more including I’m back to walking outside a bit again.

Hey Bess!!! Sweet of you to help encourage Leann. That’s what this forum is for after all. We all get in rough shape and need a little bit more support. I hope you’re doing ok today.

Deanna how are you doing now? Is the device still working?

Everyone else I may have missed or are just observing I send you hugs!

Do something to put a smile on your face!

Hello everyone. Sorry Leann that you’re struggling so much for so long. We all go through these down spells but Bess is right. We’ve been through it enough to know that all we can do is wait it out. If you can just keep distracting yourself and not fixate on the bad then I think you’ll feel better mentally. If you need a break then do that but know that there are some that don’t get windows then suddenly heal. There’s success stories on here in your same situation.

Hey Becks!!! I’m here. I’ve just been implementing my car ride plan as we discussed. Baby steps. I’ve started riding on the driveway the past two days. I’ve done ok. Today I am hoping to make one block. And I’m going to be timing myself as well. I’m also walking around more including I’m back to walking outside a bit again.

Hey Bess!!! Sweet of you to help encourage Leann. That’s what this forum is for after all. We all get in rough shape and need a little bit more support. I hope you’re doing ok today.

Deanna how are you doing now? Is the device still working?

Everyone else I may have missed or are just observing I send you hugs!

Do something to put a smile on your face!

Look at you courageous mama with driving - go you! You will get there - I know you will. Big hugs to you. Hope your day is is ok xx

Thank you all beautiful ladies! I’m not driving. I’m simply riding in the car little by little. But I cried with happiness to be able to do that little bit. Going for a block is my next goal.

Wishing you all are having a better day. If you want a good movie to watch  THE MAGIC of BELLE ISLE

It’s free on YouTube. Very touching non-stimulating story of a young girl befriending an old man ( Morgan Freeman)

Please tell me something good that happened to you today????

Me: I walked to the mailbox for the first time again in nearly 3 months! I was boaty but I made it.

Hi Lady! Congrats on the walk to the mailbox!  You are working so hard and you'll be rewarded soon!

Well today hasn't been good but I did have a Zoom call with my former work colleagues and it was good to see their faces and hear their stories after so many years.  We were all very close when we worked together many years ago.  :smitten:

Wow Deanna I bet that made your day! I’m sure they were glad to see you too. Thanks for sharing that. It reminded me that I need to make a few calls to some friends and family that I haven’t heard from in awhile. Maybe they can zoom. 👍🏼

When I got the mail, I was saying in my head “ don’t look down. Yes we are boaty but it’s not far”! It felt great 👍🏼

Yay! That’s awesome Ladydeen. Good on you. I’m gonna watch that movie. Something good about today = it’s a beautiful sunny day here - yay! Hope you’re all doing ok xxx

I'll be glad to hear when you finally get to your new apt.  I told my friend Steve how much damage these drugs are doing and have done to people.  Some can't walk.  You have trouble riding in a car.  I have Encephalitis now.  A lady gave me a ride from the store years ago and she said she had shaking inside all the time.  I asked if she tooks benzo's and she said that she had just quit taking them.  I told her it's probably the benzo's making her insides shake.  She thanked me very much for telling her that because she had so clue.  She said she was drinking alcohol all day to try to feel better. 

I'll be glad to hear when you finally get to your new apt.  I told my friend Steve how much damage these drugs are doing and have done to people.  Some can't walk.  You have trouble riding in a car.  I have Encephalitis now.  A lady gave me a ride from the store years ago and she said she had shaking inside all the time.  I asked if she tooks benzo's and she said that she had just quit taking them.  I told her it's probably the benzo's making her insides shake.  She thanked me very much for telling her that because she had so clue.  She said she was drinking alcohol all day to try to feel better.

It’s crazy the harm these drugs do. If only I had’ve known!

Hey Leann - I used the mat so I was earthing for many hours at a time and I found I started sleeping better right away.  But I think I read it could take several weeks to notice a difference.  Also there were some data that demonstrated it took about 6 weeks or so but it normalized cortisol levels.  Here is a link to the book about it all.  It's quite interesting.

https://www.groundology.co.uk/earthing-book

Hey Leann - I used the mat so I was earthing for many hours at a time and I found I started sleeping better right away.  But I think I read it could take several weeks to notice a difference.  Also there were some data that demonstrated it took about 6 weeks or so but it normalized cortisol levels.  Here is a link to the book about it all.  It's quite interesting.

https://www.groundology.co.uk/earthing-book

Thanks for this info. I’m gonna get one.  Hope you are doing ok.

Had the worst night last night since the early days of being off the drug.  Something must have upset my stomach, up all night with that.  Not better now even which surprises me.  Perhaps this will be the "new" torture for a while, UGH.

Bess I’d be rich if I had $100 for every time I’ve said the same thing you just did. Shame on physicians for giving it to people and not warn them of the damage.

Had the worst night last night since the early days of being off the drug.  Something must have upset my stomach, up all night with that.  Not better now even which surprises me.  Perhaps this will be the "new" torture for a while, UGH.

Oh am sorry Deanna! I’ve had my share of stomach issues off and on. I know how you feel. Hope it goes away soon for you. If it hurts I used heating pad on low. It helped.

Here’s a warning to you… one of our buddies Trina took Imodium for hers and it caused a setback of waves for awhile. She looked it up and discovered it had opiates in it. So stay clear.

Oh am sorry Deanna! I’ve had my share of stomach issues off and on. I know how you feel. Hope it goes away soon for you. If it hurts I used heating pad on low. It helped.

Here’s a warning to you… one of our buddies Trina took Imodium for hers and it caused a setback of waves for awhile. She looked it up and discovered it had opiates in it. So stay clear.

Thanks LadyDen!  I totally remembered that as I was pacing the bathroom last night.  I vowed to take nothing for this except water and maybe some ginger.  That's it.  A bit better now thank goodness, but definitely still "off"

So sorry this is happening.  Do you meditate? When my tummy is on fire I put my hands on my tummy when meditating. It doesn’t fix it but it helps soothe that crazy volcano feeling,.  Hope you get some relief soon,

Bess I’d be rich if I had $100 for every time I’ve said the same thing you just did. Shame on physicians for giving it to people and not warn them of the damage.

I know right.  Tis crazy.  My life would be so different if I’d never have taken that prescribed poison.  Oh well. Must keep going,.

How are you doing? I hope you are doing ok. Xx

I’m doing ok. One day at a time. Thanks for asking. So sweet! I hope you’re having a great day today with good window.

How’s everyone?

I’m doing ok. One day at a time. Thanks for asking. So sweet! I hope you’re having a great day today with good window.

How’s everyone?

Thanks lovely. I hope you’re being kind to yourself.  I’m ok thanks - one foot in front of the other.  Trying to ride this wave like a surfer & not fall off! Take care of yourself xxx

Leann yes I’m doing well with the short rides so far. I’m sorry you’re having mental upsets from your past. Maybe writing it down or writing your mom a letter might help? Anyway here’s a hug 🤗 🤗🤗

Bess sometimes that’s all we can do is ride those nasty waves. I hang on to the hope that they get better with time. And they DO! Thank Goodness!!! Distract distract distract. Where are you located? USA? If so which state?

Leann you’re in England, right?

I’m in the USA

Leann yes I’m doing well with the short rides so far. I’m sorry you’re having mental upsets from your past. Maybe writing it down or writing your mom a letter might help? Anyway here’s a hug 🤗 🤗🤗

Bess sometimes that’s all we can do is ride those nasty waves. I hang on to the hope that they get better with time. And they DO! Thank Goodness!!! Distract distract distract. Where are you located? USA? If so which state?

Leann you’re in England, right?

I’m in the USA

Oh I’m glad the short rides are working - yay! Go you strong mama - keep going - you are doing so so well.  I’m in Australia. We are in lockdown where I live with no end in sight.  I lived in North America for 4 years & loved it. Hope your day is going ok. X