• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [He...]

• [Pa...]

• [Ma...]

• [ea...]

Oh Headspace, I am so sorry.  Is it withdrawal and your throat infection?  Hang on, I know you are sick of hearing that, but that's what we all spend a big part of our time doing.  We are here HS.

Thinking of you, Mary 💜💜

Sorry for the lack of updates.

I’ve been warded in a psych ward in a hospital and am not doing so well. Additional health problems are abound.

Head, view this as a temporary halt, not something permanent. I am sorry this happened to you, but you just have to keep going. Please don't give up.

I think you might want to read either my Success Story or Blog. Both have the same names (long story why): eastcoast's trip. Reading those might help you see you are NOT all that unusual or worse off.

Please let us know how you are, and never give up.

Healing does happen.

east

Sorry for the lack of updates.

I’ve been warded in a psych ward in a hospital and am not doing so well. Additional health problems are abound.

Oh Headspace, I am so sorry.  East had a good idea.  Do you want to tell us the additional health problems?  It's okay if you don't.  Just know we care about you and are here for you.  Mary

🙏☮️💜🙏☮️♥️🙏

Thank you for letting us know what's going on, when you feel better please let us know how you're doing. 

• 4 weeks later...