Hi (Clonazepam buddie)

[Sa...]

Still don’t know any of those trivia questions 🤣. I cut last night from .5 to .4.  Is that a 20% cut? Yikes I’m a bit nervous. I slept okay though and I have a bit of morning anxiety and jitters, but otherwise okay. Hoping you guys are well. Thanks again for reaching out to my intro.  It means the world to me and I know you guys do it because you know starting is a scary thing to do.  Glad people like you are here.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [So...]

• [Sa...]

• [We...]

• [be...]

Hi Saige, welcome to BB. I am placing a link..maybe you might want to start a blog, you have lots of followers, and if you place a post on at the help desk, they will move your posts to your blog. The reason I am posting this, I spent a lot a time on Intro myself and could have had my blog...but anyway, glad you are here and read all you can on the boards. Have a nice day. 💖 Peace and Healing. :smitten:

Morning Saige - not sure if that is a 20% cut - I am so bad at math. WavesontheShore could tell you the percentage though and she is an awesome buddie.

I would love for you to start a blog. I am so happy we became pals through your introduction. You have been a great support to me and so has Welchie and I am thankful for you both every day!

Hi begood :)

Morning Saige - not sure if that is a 20% cut - I am so bad at math. WavesontheShore could tell you the percentage though and she is an awesome buddie.

I would love for you to start a blog. I am so happy we became pals through your introduction. You have been a great support to me and so has Welchie and I am thankful for you both every day!

Hi begood :)

:smitten::hug::smitten: