• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [ce...]

• [el...]

• [si...]

• [Co...]

Top Posters In This Topic

blotaing didnt start til after I started eating bran and oats. I still take metamucil and stool softener, was constipated this morning so took 1/2 laxative. Although I di  have the bran and oats yesterday. My diet is pretty limited. last taper the crappy one.. I lost 25 lbs due  to anxiety. I am not losing or gaining now.. I put on about 10 lbs in the first month including a few in the hospital. will sip on lemon juice diluted... how much?

lynne i just buy a bunch of lemons - cut one open, slice it into four and put 1/4 into a large cup of hot water.

i found metamucyl really bound me up and turned into a brick in my intestines - if you are intolerant to wheat - it will back fire.

bran cereal works well for me - laxatives are very hard on your bowels/intestines - best to let your digestive system rest until you bowels move.

i snack on frozen spinach or asparagus at night - pop corn to - seems like anything you eat after 12 noon has the potential to harden.  i am not hungry all morning and most of the pm so it is a constant struggle for me to keep things healthy and moving right on along - some weeks i have it down other weeks i don't.

there is a cold cereal called "kashish (not sure of spelling) they make several different mixtures but one has 10 or 20 grams of fiber in it - guaranteed (for me) to work as long as your digestive system isn't in a constant state of overload.

but Metamucil and those other drug store products ick - never did a thing for me.

Anyone have remedy for cramping of legs at night, iam sure its withdrawal but does anything help? I take calcium at night, sometimes, will take tonight and see if it helps.

i take calcium and magnesium - they complement each other and work well for many things - including leg craps.

magnesium is also good for constipation as in milk of magnesium ;)

if it helps with your legs and other things - i think it is ok - i used it till i could learn more about it.  i use "nature made" it is inexpensive and i get a big bottle of 33% mag 33% cal and 33% zinc - if i go one night without it my feet and legs just drive me wild - it is torture.

i get mine at walmart or walgreens

HI Christine blue moth,  had a pretty good day, less sedated by 2:00 instead of 3:00,

Are we working on a schedule for me? :smitten: :smitten:

love, hope you have a good nite and day...

Lyn

Hi Lynne,

Yes, we can work on a schedule for you.  We are talkin about a valium reduction schedule right?  :thumbsup:

I think for now all we need to worry about is your reducing the valium by 2 mg every two weeks.  I thought that was the plan.  If you want Colin or Tanya to write up a "schedule", so you have dates and all that let me know. I do have to know exactly what dose you are on at the day we write it up though. OK? 

I am so happy to hear that you feel less sedated Lynne!! Doesn't it feel GOOD to have some of that benzo fog lifted from your brain??!!!  That is such great news!! 

I hope you have a great night tonight and a better tomorrow.  Big Hugs!! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

XXXXX

Christine/BlueMoth

blue moth:

1) how long do I stay on 2.5 mg reduction? (5%)

2) last night I reduced my serq titration by 2ml. I would like to send you my schedule so I can figure out how many mg I am on, I was titrating like 10ml. I would like to try to titrate the seraquel on minute amounts. every like... 5 days.. I felt the same today as yesterday. no shakes when I got up. just the normal fogginess. Could I please send you the titration on serq schedule? I would need your email.

I just figured out that 2 ml taken out for titration on the serq = 1mg.  I want to try to do this every 5 days....i think it will work.

if I hit a problem, I go back a little.

sound good?

Lynne,

If you want to give me your seroquel schedule, just post it here or send me a pm via benzobuddies.OK :thumbsup:

Now as to your valium reduction.  Hold that last cut for two weeks, OK?  We need to see how you are at the end of that before you cut again.  I am glad that you felt pretty good today.  No shakes is good shakes. LOL. 

Lynn, you are really hopping along here.  I am so proud of you and you should be proud of yourself!  You are going to be off this stuff in no time kiddo.  I am also so proud that you are able to take on two!! Not one, but TWO drugs at the same time and are determined to get off both. :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

Let me know if there is anything else you need.  Big Hugs!!!! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

XXXXX

Christine/BlueMoth

Lynne,

I got the schedule, thanks. It all looks in order.  Ok, if you want, just hold the valium cut for a week then.  Don't worry about getting the 2 mg tabs from your doctor just yet.  You have a long way to go before you need those oK?

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:D i lynne i am so glad it helped - when you have fybro you have a shortage of magnesium - but magnesium works best with calcium and zinc is just good.

ok i take 1 combo of the three in one pill am and pm - helps with constipation to and yep i notice it right away if i miss a day.

i have been on it for yrs - i am seeing if i can get by with just 1 pill of ma/cal/zinc - see if that will work for me - my fybro is much better now although going thru withdrawals was really really painful - i think you know that though.

pharmicuticals have now invented a pill - but no doubt it will not work well and will be tooo hard on the body - i don't know what is in it but i know what is in cal/mag and zinc. ;)

i buy one huge bottle at walgreens for 12 bucks or so - lasts a long time.

I will take a cal mag in the morning also then, it helped with cramping but didnt take it away last night

day after tomorrow I will cut again... 2.5 off morning dose. sticking with last night's cut on serq.

I hate mornings!!!!blue moth, let me know when I am ready for another cut or get me a calendar/schedule please....