Under .125 Klonopin Club

[Wo...]

Thank you sea and ultra and everyone for posting. I’ll continue with twice daily.

I still have a time around 5 hours after morning dose that gets rough. I wonder how that’ll go when I get lower. I do morning dose around 10:30 then evening around 9. From 2-5pm is rough. Balance is off, eyes play tricks on me, blurry vision, etc.

I think if I eliminate one dose it would be pm. Sleep hasn’t been a big problem most nights.

Just going to keep tapering both for now.

This sucks. 😂

Hang in there.

Tree

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [...]

• [Gr...]

• [Kr...]

• [Wo...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Spin the klono,

Ugh, I’m sorry sleep continues to be an issue, keep moving forward, your almost there!

Tree, I am having sleep issues (waking every two hours).  I am down 87.5 of my original dose.  I am sure I am entering into acute now.

I guess we have to expect some bumps in the road.  We will get there, stay strong everyone!

Spin the klono,

Ugh, I’m sorry sleep continues to be an issue, keep moving forward, your almost there!

Tree, I am having sleep issues (waking every two hours).  I am down 87.5 of my original dose.  I am sure I am entering into acute now.

I guess we have to expect some bumps in the road.  We will get there, stay strong everyone!

You're at .06 mg? Heck, you're almost there! Keep your head up. You're body is adjusting and you'll get to the end soon. Congrats on the awesome progress!

Dang Sea! You’re doing big drops!

I’m tempted to do that to get this stuff over with, but even tiny drops 2% trash me.

I think if I could take a couple months off of work, I’d go faster.

It’s crazy, during windows I’m convinced I won’t have another wave like the last one, and there’s no way it was all from withdrawal. 

I learn slowly. And apparently have to learn it over and over.

Tree

thanks everyone, it has not been a walk in the park that is for sure.  I feel every cut and have terrible sx's.  I may have to hold a while but I am ok with that.  Remember if you reduce when you body is not ready, things get much worse.

I am cheering you all on...we are one day closer. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Can the fast dissolve .125 pills be used to taper?

I guess I'm not familiar with that. Is it just some kind of klonopin pill that dissolves really fast?

My thought usually is...if it's a pill that can be dissolved, then it can be tapered. Fill us in a little.

Can the fast dissolve .125 pills be used to taper?

Are you referring to the 0.125 clonazepam Orally Disintegrating Tablets or ODTs available in the US? (As the name implies, these tablets are designed to disintegrate/disperse in saliva when placed on the tongue). If so, then yes we have members who have used to them taper.  Techniques used include: pill-splitting; pill-shaving and weighing; homebrew liquid made with whole fat, homogenized milk; and homebrew liquid made with water.

Placid - I use the 0.125mg oral disintegrating tabs. I cut them/ file them down etc. just important to keep them dry before you weigh them.

Following.

I’ve made it to .1mg of Klonopin do a dry DMT. I just hit a big wave with my aggressive taper schedule, but hopefully will come out of it and resume. Biggest issue is GI, and sleep.

Here’s to taking this one day at a time.

-Duke

Duke,

Can you tell me what you are experiencing with GI issues?  I’m feeling gastritis type issues and unusual bowels, nausea and sweating off an on. 

Are you experiencing anything like that?

Early on in my taper it was gastritis and indigestion. These would improve slightly as I continued but currently It’s abdominal cramps, bloating, constipation, and spasms.

The bloating has lessened and now it is mainly spasms/pain. It’s hard to pinpoint it because it is constantly changing. This will likely be the last symptom to leave :/

Yes, that is exactly what I am feeling too, with some right side pain as well.  I have three weeks left to reduce, it is torture!

Yes, that is exactly what I am feeling too, with some right side pain as well.  I have three weeks left to reduce, it is torture!

My goodness! The GI issues have been miserable almost from day 1 of a very long taper. Right upper quadrant "pain" or some kind of weirdness along with really slow digestion and killer bloating at times. It's better now since getting through the journey, but I never know when it'll come back. It's just a day-to-day thing. Same for all of us :) . Hang in there!

It’s been a constant unfortunately, I’ve even had “burning” feeling in my “large intestine” it feels like. Sorry if that’s TMI… but it’s what it is…

During my first round of withdrawal with lorazepam that was the first and last symptom to go… Sleep improved first and then the gut followed. I hope that will be the same but smoother with DMT I’m doing instead of a doctor suggested C/T :crazy:

Just had some improvement after lunch! I really do believe it is the nerves in our gut, huge gut brain connection. I’ve been holding so hope the improvement is my body adjusting to the .1mg I’m on and I can resume cutting soon.

Keep going forward, it will improve :thumbsup:

My gut issue seems to have resolved, tonight I have burning face, lips and tongue.  I hope this is just withdrawal…

My gut issue seems to have resolved, tonight I have burning face, lips and tongue.  I hope this is just withdrawal…

It is. I have these symptoms too. Never had them before benzos. Hang in there. ❤️

Down to .082mg. Symptoms subsided all except the GI pain which has been a constant through the taper.

The plan is to still jump at .025 when I get there…

Thank you for the encouragement!! It has not been easy...as we all know, the journey doesn't end with the last dose. Praying for healing.

Treelover- I started with the 1mg pills and tried to cut every day based on symptoms and how I was feeling/functioning. I've had to hold 4/5 times in my taper, ranging from 6 days to 2 days. I know this is a "rapid taper" but I let my body lead and cut based on how I was feeling. I used a mg scale and nail file. My psych order liquid from a compounding pharmacy for when I got this low to switch, but I have been able to use tweezers and still do okay and will likely not switch to avoid any issues there. I hope I can continue and jump in 1-2 weeks... but have jinxed myself before so I am not holding my breath. My dose has stayed at once a day before bed.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all. I look forward to joining this club hopefully soon. I am at 0.144 mg klonopin and paper estimate at my progression to be at 0.124 mg around September 3rd. This has been so hard as everyone knows. I got off ambien, lunesta, and started tapering klonopin the first of this year. I have held twice, once 4 weeks to taper lunesta, and then another 2 weeks to catch up.

I started dong 0.001 g drop every day DMT taper and in May switched to every other day DMT. As the cuts percentage started getting higher last week I started doing a 0.001 g cut every 3 days. Part of me wants to hold but most of me wants to keep pushing. So look forward to the day to be done with this poison.

All of you are inspiration for me to keep going and keep pushing.

thanks,

seekingtoheal