Head pressure and squeezing.

[fr...]

Anybody can tell success story who recovered from severe headache?

I’m suffering for 33 months... no relief. Losing hope

Vica

When I got CT'd off Ativan then Valium I had migraine cluster headaches from hell, nothing on the planet helped then they invented Imigram ( Sumatriptan) and it was miraculous I was actually one of the first people in UK to be given it , I can't take FA now as I'm super sensitive but I swear to God if I got those brain ripping headaches again I'd risk it.

I'm terrified of them and its that bad and I'm in constant agony with all over pain and burning and my brains on fire and I just do what I can to ride it out, but those migraines :D I've had a few few seconds twinges of them intermittently but if they came back full force it would be that pill or a gun.

Love Nova xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Vi...]

• [Kl...]

• [Aj...]

• [Ho...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Vica55.  Google it and/or check it out on YouTube.  It is really amazing stuff.  I feel almost normal again and I am tapering.

Anybody can tell success story who recovered from severe headache?

I’m suffering for 33 months... no relief. Losing hope

Vica

When I got CT'd off Ativan then Valium I had migraine cluster headaches from hell, nothing on the planet helped then they invented Imigram ( Sumatriptan) and it was miraculous I was actually one of the first people in UK to be given it , I can't take FA now as I'm super sensitive but I swear to God if I got those brain ripping headaches again I'd risk it.

I'm terrified of them and its that bad and I'm in constant agony with all over pain and burning and my brains on fire and I just do what I can to ride it out, but those migraines :D I've had a few few seconds twinges of them intermittently but if they came back full force it would be that pill or a gun.

Love Nova xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

My brain is burning squeezing and I have very painful scalp all the time for 3 years. I bought so many supplements and tried magnesium tiger balm lavender .... nothing really works. Now I’m approved for Botox and reading so much horror story I’m so scared to do it...

If I would know it will end one day....

So scared this swill stay with me rest of my life. I know I won’t able to...  :'(

Love Vica

Vica55.  Google it and/or check it out on YouTube.  It is really amazing stuff.  I feel almost normal again and I am tapering.

Thank you I will.

Good luck with your taper and wish you a fast recovery! :smitten:

Vica

Anyone else feel like their head is massively heavy and have pressure at back of head as well as front and sides. Also I feel like head is being dragged down in to body and can’t hold it up on neck.

It makes me feel concussed.

Yes. Adjusta, I have had that for months.

Now that I am taking Sharp PS and tapering again, It has subsided but when it happens, it's just like that and I have ice packs all around my head to help me try to sleep and usually I don't sleep, but I can rest and it helps with the pain.  The pain never goes away but it kind of numbs it a little.  But when I wake up and take that Sharp PS ...it really relieves all of it, the pain, the pressure ...all of it.

What is sharp ps ?

Ohh I see it now is the same supplements with different name.

Ii will check it out right now.

Thank you again

Hugs

I bought the Olympic Labs Sharp PS...Sun Flower Lecithin kind 100 mg.  But I opened the capsule and took out teeny bit of the liquid each day for a month ........just to make sure I would not react to it.  So I had no reaction and it didn't really do anything......but I kept taking little bits each morning ...ONLY ONCE A DAY.  Then after a month I began taking the 100 mg capsule and that's where I am at now.  It really took the pressure away and the pain and makes me feel NORMAL and I am still tapering!!

IT has been a Godsend to me.  But again, take your time with it.....we are all so different.  It does take TIME to build up in your system, so you won't feel anything at first at all.  But still go very slow.

My pillow feels like a bag of rocks. As does whole sofa on my back.

Whole spine has the pressure feeling even worse than head.

I bought the Olympic Labs Sharp PS...Sun Flower Lecithin kind 100 mg.  But I opened the capsule and took out teeny bit of the liquid each day for a month ........just to make sure I would not react to it.  So I had no reaction and it didn't really do anything......but I kept taking little bits each morning ...ONLY ONCE A DAY.  Then after a month I began taking the 100 mg capsule and that's where I am at now.  It really took the pressure away and the pain and makes me feel NORMAL and I am still tapering!!

IT has been a Godsend to me.  But again, take your time with it.....we are all so different.  It does take TIME to build up in your system, so you won't feel anything at first at all.  But still go very slow.

Thank you  :smitten:

Vica

I have a lot of head pressure today and nausea guys.

I increased my taper by 1/2 milliliter and my CNS is reacting already.  Can you IMAGINE my CNS being this Ultra Reactive?  Disappointing me to the max really.

PS does work but it's not fixing my CNS.  I guess nothing does.  It helped me this morning with the severe Heart Palpitations but not for this headache and nausea and pressure in my head.  SIGH. 

I wish there was something like a magic pill that could help us but at this point FAITH is my only help. 

I have a lot of head pressure today and nausea guys.

I increased my taper by 1/2 milliliter and my CNS is reacting already.  Can you IMAGINE my CNS being this Ultra Reactive?  Disappointing me to the max really.

PS does work but it's not fixing my CNS.  I guess nothing does.  It helped me this morning with the severe Heart Palpitations but not for this headache and nausea and pressure in my head.  SIGH. 

I wish there was something like a magic pill that could help us but at this point FAITH is my only help.

So sorry! I hope you get better soon!

Sending my hug for you  :smitten:

Vica

Thanks ..I feel great today!  So whatever it was it passed.  The PS is really helping me ...I am amazed.

That’s awesome Hope! I just happened to pick up on this thread today because it’s been one of my worst sxs for a while even before I started my taper again. Mine seems to happen cyclical but comes with brain zaps. I’m going to look into the PS. Also I noticed we’re about the same place on our taper except I’m dry cutting for now. Hope you have a good rest of the day!

PP :smitten:

PositivePrincess,

Make sure you get the SharpPS ..that is the one without soy in it.  It is made with Sun Lecithin and cut the capsule and take out small amts of liquid each day just to see if you have any reaction.  You shouldn't though.  But let your body get used to it before you begin taking 100 mg capsule.  And then don't take any more than that...only once a day in the early morning.  IT can affect your sleep only if you take more than 100mg.

So far I am actually sleeping better.  I take the PS only in the early morning.  It does heal the nerve cells all over the body.  Look it up. 

The Liquid is really making the taper easier for me PositiveP.  I'm glad I started it. 

Hang in there. :thumbsup:

PositivePrincess,

Make sure you get the SharpPS ..that is the one without soy in it.  It is made with Sun Lecithin and cut the capsule and take out small amts of liquid each day just to see if you have any reaction.  You shouldn't though.  But let your body get used to it before you begin taking 100 mg capsule.  And then don't take any more than that...only once a day in the early morning.  IT can affect your sleep only if you take more than 100mg.

So far I am actually sleeping better.  I take the PS only in the early morning.  It does heal the nerve cells all over the body.  Look it up. 

The Liquid is really making the taper easier for me PositiveP.  I'm glad I started it. 

Hang in there. :thumbsup:

Def will do some research, thank you so much!

I’m thinking about doing liquid when I get a little lower if I can. Right now my drr is out of the office and I just filled an RX that would typically last 3 or more months. (Receptionist’s error by calling in the wrong script) so I will have to wait anyway but it seems the lower I go the better I feel except the head stuff (fogginess, squeezing and zaps).

I’ll let you know what I find, thanks again!

PP, that mistake would NOT happen in my State.  It is month by month and you have to see them every single month for one month supply.  That is upsetting but that are the laws in my state.  It is INSANE.  When they give it to you and you are NOT tapering, you don't have to see them every month......just call in a refill.  But now that I am tapering.........they MAKE you see them every month.  Ridiculous.

I am making my own liquid from my tablets.  5 mg in Milk and 5mg tablets at night.  Then when I finish the 5mg liquid, I'll make another liquid out of the last 5 mg.  Lord willing.

I wish our nurse would make that kind of mistake for me LOL.

They are strict there! But the leniency with my dr is what has gotten me in this situation in the 1st place🙄 He is aware I’m tapering but just says don’t go too fast(he’s like 80 something) which is kinda stressful bc if something happens to him I have to start over. I don’t have many if any pdocs near me.

I tried milk titration and it was a little difficult for me back then but I may start again. Right now I’m using a jewelry scale and cutting with a nail file. We will see :) :)

PP

PositiveP,

I may change back to water this summer ..and the Milk gives me mucus so...I am not sure how long I'm going to stick with the milk.  You have to keep it refrigerated and in the summer months if I have to leave the house  (which is rare these days) then I have to take it in a cooler with ice packs.  I don't think the solution we have the V in makes that much of a difference.  And if it's in water, it won't go bad if not in the fridge. 

My doc is going to Japan next Month so that also has me worried, if something happens to her......I am also in trouble.  I read somewhere that we should have a backup just in case.  Another doc.

That was my concern hope...the refrigeration part. I have a 15 yr old and worried he would maybe mistake it or something. Except for my panic attack yesterday, dry cutting has been ok so far and a little easier.

I have an appointment with my GP for just a follow up on bloodwork, I’m going to be telling him what I’m doing. He will give me an Rx if necessary and probably more willing knowing I’m tapering.

Best wishes & windows, ttys

• 3 weeks later...

I think I have found something that relieves my head pressure headaches!!  I need a few of you on here to help me test my theory.  You can do it now.

While reading all of the posts on this "Head pressure and squeezing site" , a few things you said struck a chord.  Putting your statements together information from a great book I have been reading, I decided to try a few things sitting here at the computer. OMG 

First, I did some resistant exercises with my head.,  I put the heel of the palm of my right hand against my head on the right side a couple of inches above and behind my right ear and pushed my head as firmly as possible and held for 10 seconds while taking a deep breath and exhaling.  I felt relief of my headache during that hold.

Next I did the same thing with my left hand and side of my head.  More relief all through the hold. WTH

Then I cupped the back of my head with four fingers of each hand on the part of my skull that swells at the top of my spine and again pushed my head hard against

my hands. That was for me the best relief I found.

Then I did it again with both hands on my forehead. Wow.

So this is all muscle tension causing my headache.  I guess my muscles must be extremely stuck.  So why not loosen them up.

Next, I decided to shake my head loose.  I relaxed my head fully and slowly started shaking it back and forth as far to the left and right as possible, gradually picking

up speed to really loosen my neck muscles. I shook it like a wet dog.  My head didn't fall off.  I felt and heard a lot of crackling like muscles that were releasing.  I did this for about 10 seconds.

OMG again.  my headache was better.  The  first thing I noticed after doing this was my ear's were popping, like pressure being released.  Then a few minutes later

my eyes burned.  The discs in my spine were hurting a bit, about 5 or 6 discs down from the top..I think. I felt a little queezy.

I was so  excited, I went to the living room.  I felt a light sensation, like I was floating a bit and headaches were about a half of the 10 that they have been continually

for days and moderate to severe for 7 years.

If any of you will try this and let me know how you feel, I would really appreciate this.  I am sitting here writing and my head feels pretty good  still...its been a half hr.

Waiting for a call from my N.D. daughter who specializes and manual manipulation as pain management to ask for an explanation.

Meanwhile, I'll let you get to it.

Love and hugs,

Klonkar

Tried 2 times , did not work for me. Still bad squeezing headpain. :'( but thank you for letting us know, it is  always worth to try.

I’m happy it’s  work for you. I will try later.

Do you find hot and cold water is helping for squeezing scalp pain.

I find it’s give some times some relief.

Hugs

Vica