Important Survey - Please Participate ×

The Easier Taper Support Group

[so...]

Hi Begood, Gardie and OliveKitty,

(Sorry for not answering sooner, a lot of interruptions, work and visits yesterday).

OliveKitty thank you very much!  :smitten:

Begood that’s a great advice.  I have already 1 and ½ extra packet of pills (leftovers from previous months) and I will try to keep some more extra pills, just in case.

Gardie I agree with you that my doctor might try not to scare me, but he knows that I had already experienced many symptoms during my cold turkey (from vertigo to tinnitus to blurry vision, just to name a few). As I have people that depend on me and also, I can’t afford to lose my job, he might think that this way I will not be scared (which I am already a little bit  :laugh:).

I am making my second 5% cut today, fingers crossed! The first either went well, or I was feeling too miserable from the flu to notice anything :D.

Wish you all to be healthy and happy!  :smitten:  :smitten:

Blue

:smitten:  :thumbsup:  :smitten:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [ga...]

• [...]

• [ly...]

Top Posters In This Topic

http://bestanimations.com/Holidays/Christmas/santa/santa-claus-animated-gif-10.gif

"May All Have Peace and Healing This Holiday Season"

❤️ Merry Christmas begood! Happy Holidays to all! :smitten: :smitten: 

http://bestanimations.com/Holidays/Christmas/santa/santa-claus-animated-gif-10.gif

"May All Have Peace and Healing This Holiday Season"

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Merry Christmas Mary, Begood, Gardie and OliveKitty  :smitten: :smitten:

Meeting you was a great gift for me! Thank you!!!  :smitten:

I wish you all the good persons, things and feelings to come into your lives. Sending you tons of love!  :smitten: :smitten:

http://www.cartoondistrict.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Funny-Christmas-Sayings-for-Cards15.jpg

Merry Christmas to all  :smitten:  :smitten:

Blue

Meeting you was a great gift for me! Thank you!!!  :heart:  :smitten:

I wish you all the good persons, things and feelings to come into your lives. Sending you tons of love!  :smitten: :smitten:

http://www.cartoondistrict.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Funny-Christmas-Sayings-for-Cards15.jpg

Blue

Back atcha, have a nice day. 🎅🎄🤶 Peace and Healing. :smitten:

Meeting you was a great gift for me! Thank you!!!  :smitten:

Blue

Awwwww  :)

Wishing all my buddies a peaceful and happy Christmas Day.

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fasset.holidaycardsapp.com%2Fassets%2Fcard%2Fchristmas147-76941748859dfb79757ab213c83af2d6.png&f=1&nofb=1

To you also...a good way to start the new year...off of Benzo's :thumbsup: 🎅🎄🤶 Peace and Healing. :smitten:

Begood finally I just finished reading your plog. Congatulations again for your freedom!!! http://justclickit.ru/smiles/image/hearts/hearts%20(22).gif

I noticed that during your journey, you mentioned many times that ginger helped with your tinitus. May I please ask for a little more info about this, when you have the time?

Blue

p.s. Even though I still don't know how to navigate, correctly use the forum, I found your blog and it is great reading it too!

Merry Christmas to this sweet group! I hope you all get some relief today 🎄

http://justclickit.ru/smiles/image/hearts/hearts%20(324).gif

How everybody is doing?

Struggle bus here today.  I'm in a wave... and have had several waves over the last couple months.  Feeling worse as I get lower, even after slowing my pace... trying to stay hopeful that I can be off of this stuff within a year.

How everybody is doing?

Struggle bus here today.  I'm in a wave... and have had several waves over the last couple months.  Feeling worse as I get lower, even after slowing my pace... trying to stay hopeful that I can be off of this stuff within a year.

Candice I am so sorry to hear that you are in a wave! I hope it will pass soon! I see from your signature that you have gone a long way and you have acomplished so much! You have all the reasons to be hopeful that you will be off soon. I will be thinking about you and I will wait that soon you will have a huge beautiful window.  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Blue

A good Holiday for you too, enjoy each second, you deserve it. face-with-party-horn-and-party-hat_1f973.png Peace and Healing. :smitten:

How everybody is doing?

I am so sorry Candance, if you are slowing your pace, maybe you need to lessen the amt you are tapering...remember the lower you go the higher the pecentage you are tapering. Just a thought. I had to slow down several times throughout my taper because of the larger fractions. Stay Strong. face-with-party-horn-and-party-hat_1f973.png Peace and Healing. :smitten:

Begood finally I just finished reading your plog. Congatulations again for your freedom!!! http://justclickit.ru/smiles/image/hearts/hearts%20(22).gif

I noticed that during your journey, you mentioned many times that ginger helped with your tinitus. May I please ask for a little more info about this, when you have the time?

Blue

p.s. Even though I still don't know how to navigate, correctly use the forum, I found your blog and it is great reading it too!

You brave girl you reading my plog and blog. Thanks for reading. I hardly have tinitinus only if I am really tired, and I have a ear disease. I take 2 Ginger Root caps 540mg from Swanson per day and over time it has really helped it, in fact as I said before almost gone. It is natural and I used to use ginger spice in my oats each morning, but stopped eating oats and still have had good results. I buy it from this place and very reasonable.face-with-party-horn-and-party-hat_1f973.png Peace and Healing. :smitten:

https://www.swansonvitamins.com/?DFA=1&UTM_Medium=PaidSearch&UTM_Source=GOOGLE&UTM_Campaign=SWAN_National_Gen_Search_Branded_Exact_Branded+General+Vitamins+General+-+Websites&UTM_Content=swanson+com&SourceCode=INTL1324&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIjKDh_cX52QIVjS-BCh0Rpg7YEAAYASAAEgLWdvD_BwE

How everybody is doing?

I'm sorry you've hit a rough patch. BG is correct, you may need to refigure your percents and make smaller cuts. I did that every month. But I got to a point when I was very low that I was able to go back to bigger cuts. Things may get better for you, too, below 1 mg. But, no matter what, every day you are one day closer to freedom. :hug:

Blue

You brave girl you reading my plog and blog. Thanks for reading. I hardly have tinitinus only if I am really tired, and I have a ear disease. I take 2 Ginger Root caps 540mg from Swanson per day and over time it has really helped it, in fact as I said before almost gone. It is natural and I used to use ginger spice in my oats each morning, but stopped eating oats and still have had good results. I buy it from this place and very reasonable.face-with-party-horn-and-party-hat_1f973.png Peace and Healing. :smitten:

https://www.swansonvitamins.com/?DFA=1&UTM_Medium=PaidSearch&UTM_Source=GOOGLE&UTM_Campaign=SWAN_National_Gen_Search_Branded_Exact_Branded+General+Vitamins+General+-+Websites&UTM_Content=swanson+com&SourceCode=INTL1324&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIjKDh_cX52QIVjS-BCh0Rpg7YEAAYASAAEgLWdvD_BwE

Thank you very much!  :smitten: :smitten:

Thank you all for your words of support and advice  :smitten:  Thank goodness we have each other to turn to in times where it’s hard.

I did the math and I’m at 9.2% monthly reduction rate. That’s below 10% and for me that’s been my sweet spot. If this wave persists or if I can’t keep functioning enough to continue working and being present for my kids, I’ll slow it down even more. And, I think if it gets unbearable after that, I’ll take a long hold.  It’s so hard to know what to do sometimes. I was looking back on my notes and saw I had a window day on Christmas. And other window days throughout the past two hairy months. My heart is telling me I need to keep going.

Thank you all for your words of support and advice  :smitten:  Thank goodness we have each other to turn to in times where it’s hard.

I did the math and I’m at 9.2% monthly reduction rate. That’s below 10% and for me that’s been my sweet spot. If this wave persists or if I can’t keep functioning enough to continue working and being present for my kids, I’ll slow it down even more. And, I think if it gets unbearable after that, I’ll take a long hold.  It’s so hard to know what to do sometimes. I was looking back on my notes and saw I had a window day on Christmas. And other window days throughout the past two hairy months. My heart is telling me I need to keep going.

It's good that you take notes. :thumbsup: Im glad you can see you've had windows. Knowing those windows are there always kept me going. :smitten:

I do not know how to explain it Candance, but you are probably doing much more than 9.2% a month, but if you are feeling OK go for it...just be careful, benzo's are sneaky and pile up on you. :smitten:

I do not know how to explain it Candance, but you are probably doing much more than 9.2% a month, but if you are feeling OK go for it...just be careful, benzo's are sneaky and pile up on you. :smitten:

If you could explain it, it would be helpful.  :smitten:  My math is I’m reducing roughly .20 mg per month, and I’m at 2.17 my right now.  So, .2/2.17= .0922 = 9.2%. Am I doing this math incorrectly?

If you could explain it, it would be helpful.  :smitten:  My math is I’m reducing roughly .20 mg per month, and I’m at 2.17 my right now.  So, .2/2.17= .0922 = 9.2%. Am I doing this math incorrectly?

I was told the lower you go the larger the cut will be.I am sorry I am terrible with math. Hopefully someone will chime in. :smitten:

To make 10% you just move the decimal place over. So you can eyeball it and see you're at just under 10%. :thumbsup: