• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Es...]

• [La...]

• [Sh...]

“Similar to a butterfly, I've gone through a metamorphosis, been released from my dark cocoon, embraced my wings, and soared!” ~AU.

I am looking forward to being a butterfly someday.  

“Similar to a butterfly, I've gone through a metamorphosis, been released from my dark cocoon, embraced my wings, and soared!” ~AU.

This fits all of us here on the forum! 

:smitten:

She

"Greatness is not in where we stand, but in what direction we are moving. We must sail sometimes with the wind and sometimes against it -- but sail we must and not drift, nor lie at anchor"

~ Oliver Wendell Holmes~

This fits all of us here on the forum! 

She

I agree completely it really touched my soul. :smitten:

“You're going to make it;

You're going to be at peace;

You're going to create, and love, and laugh, and live;

You're going to do great things.”

~Germany Kent~

~Germany Kent~

Love this quote BeGood!  We should all print this out and read it every day.  It is so relevant to our benzo journey. 

She

~Germany Kent~

Love this quote BeGood!  We should all print this out and read it every day.  It is so relevant to our benzo journey. 

She

I did already and hanging on wall... :thumbsup:

"The endless circle of life... -but there are new colours to see, smells n tastes, sounds to hear, and feelings to experience...These are ours to do with as we will...

-new members, fresh eyes... perhaps the "cure" is on its way to Narnia...

No matter what, there is always something new to learn... perhaps the less we look, the more we find??" ~Cant~ Benzo Buddie since 12/6/16 

“It’s your road, and yours alone, others may walk it with you, but no one can walk it for you.” Rumi

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/d1/fb/ca/d1fbcad17e7209911a72f5a6fd41d762.jpg

[glow=red,2,300]AMEN[/glow]

"Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine.

"~AU~ 

"A lesson for all of us is that for every loss, there is victory, for every sadness, there is joy, and when you think you’ve lost everything, there is "Hope".~Geraldine Solon.

"The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.”~Arthur C. Clarke" 

“Remember how far you’ve come, not just how far you have to go. You are not where you want to be, but neither are you where you used to be.”~Rick Warren 

“Remember how far you’ve come, not just how far you have to go. You are not where you want to be, but neither are you where you used to be.”~Rick Warren

This is so true Begood!  I often start whining at some of my lingering symptoms and limitations, but I truly have come a long way.  It helps to remember that.  Thanks for posting!

She

"Remember that in life it isn't the difficult times that last, but instead it is the people who are willing to remain tough through the difficult times that last".

~Anurag Prakash Ray~

"People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed only if there is light from within". ~Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

"Courage is looking fear right in the eye and saying, ‘Get the hell out of my way, I’ve got things to do".~AU.

“When things are bad, we take comfort in the thought that they could always get worse. And when they are, we find hope in the thought that things are so bad they have to get better.”~Malcolm S. Forbes

I am not what has happened to me. I am what I choose to become - Carl Jung

Thats a big one.. I have to think about it!!