Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Words to lighten our day.

[be...]

“It is possible to experience an awakening in this life through realizing just how precious each moment, each mental process, and each breath truly is.” ~AU. 

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Es...]

• [La...]

• [Sh...]

you're brave because life gives you every reason to want to give up and still, you rise, you pick yourself up and carry on.

r.m. drake

"The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you hope for. And the most you can do is live inside that hope.”~AU.

"The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you hope for. And the most you can do is live inside that hope.”

So very very true !

“There are no mistakes in life, only lessons. There is no such thing as a negative experience, only opportunities to grow, learn and advance along the road of self-mastery. From struggle comes strength," from Robin Sharma

“There are no mistakes in life, only lessons. There is no such thing as a negative experience, only opportunities to grow, learn and advance along the road of self-mastery. From struggle comes strength," from Robin Sharma

Wonderful qoute thank you. :smitten:

"Hope is the magic carpet that transports us from the present moment into the realm of infinite possibilities."~AU.

"Never give in, never give in, never, never, never, never…in nothing great or small, large or petty -- never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense..."  (Winston Churchill)

"I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles".~ Christopher Reeve

"I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles".~ Christopher Reeve

:thumbsup:

"We are each of us angels with only one wing,

and we can only fly by embracing one another"

So true for us all here at BB.

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thy own understanding. In all thy way acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths - Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thy own understanding. In all thy way acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths - Proverbs 3:5-6

One of my favorites!

"HOPE... -(real or imagined) is the one thing that keeps me going... If I lose that I know I'm in big trouble... I will change a tapering tactic for that reason alone... -HOPING that it helps... -Positive thinking in its own way perhaps..."~Cant. BB Member since December 6, 2017

“How are we going to get through this craziness?” I asked. There was silence for a moment. “Left foot, right foot, left foot, breathe,” he said.”

~ Anne Lamott~       

My mantra for today

"People who wonder if the glass is half empty or half full miss the point.  The glass is refillable."  ~~AU

"People who wonder if the glass is half empty or half full miss the point.  The glass is refillable."  ~~AU

I just love this "refillable"  :thumbsup:

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."~AU. 

I am loving all of these. There are too many good ones to choose a favorite, but thanks everyone for posting.

"Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so, let us all be thankful."~ Buddha

“You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.”~Maya Angelou

"Hope is a beautiful thing. It gives us peace and strength, and keeps us going when all seems lost. Accepting what you cannot change doesn't mean you have given up on hope. It just means you have to focus your hope on more humanly tangible and attainable goals. "~AU