The Dizziness Group: For those who are floating, boating, falling or flying

[La...]

This is NOT, I repeat, NOT our boat:

http://www.gilligansisle.com/images/minnow_big.jpg

But if you can tell me what is IS, you'll get points and, perhaps, even get off this crazy floaty boat early! (I'll make some calls and see if I can pull in some favours for you.  :D )

You betcha, YSMANL! Prize for the man with the very long name!

http://1.t.imgbox.com/SGIR6GEp.jpg

Um, let's see, you get a "Get Out Of Jail Free" card, plus a night on dry land with the crew of the S.S. Minnow!

[28...]

This is NOT, I repeat, NOT our boat:

http://www.gilligansisle.com/images/minnow_big.jpg

But if you can tell me what is IS, you'll get points and, perhaps, even get off this crazy floaty boat early! (I'll make some calls and see if I can pull in some favours for you.  :D )

That is a hoot Lapis!!I am pretty sure this is a picture of how I feel lately!

Ship wrecked! :laugh:

I think Marianne (Dawn Wells) is still alive.

2200, I'm right there with you. Kinda feel like my ship is sinking, but I guess we could count on Gilligan or the Captain to get us where we need to go.

I always wanted to try one of Marianne's coconut cream pies. The things they did with coconuts on that show!

[28...]

I always wanted to try one of Marianne's coconut cream pies. The things they did with coconuts on that show!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

[28...]

2200, I'm right there with you. Kinda feel like my ship is sinking, but I guess we could count on Gilligan or the Captain to get us where we need to go.

I personally don't think Gilligan or the Skipper were the type of guys who like to ask for directions,look where that cruise ended! :laugh:

:laugh:

Yeah, didn't most shows end with Gilligan screwing up their chance of getting off the island? I'm with The Professor!

Well, now we're moving into the existential questions of life. I tend to ask some of the biggies almost every day. No one seems to have the answers for me, so I'm now looking to 1970s TV comedies to see if they can provide some clarity or guidance.

Sorry, it's been a crappy day. I'm really dizzy and in a lot of pain. I love Gilligan, but I could use a hug, a better day and a huge bucket of hope.

Hi Lapis

So so sorry.

I have been sick too. Dizziness doesnt seem to go away

Will this ever go

Just chiming in.

Cant read too long so dont log in

Miss u guys.

Stay strong.

Hi Lapis

So so sorry.

I have been sick too. Dizziness doesnt seem to go away

Will this ever go

Just chiming in.

Cant read too long so dont log in

Miss u guys.

Stay strong.

Hi Kirkhero,

Thank you. It's good to hear from you. I think about you all the time and always send good wishes your way. Please take good care, and do drop in whenever you can.

:-*

[28...]

Hi Kirkhero!It is so goodto hear how you are doing!I think about you and wonder how you are getting by.I hope you get to feeling better and can come back and hang out with us ship wrecked coconuts on the island more often!

I hear ya Lapis.Been a hard time lately for me too,and I'm feeling sad I don't have a better support system.This is a long, lonely journey.

I have had the internal anxiety jitters all day until late afternoon,every stinkin darn day.Lets up for a bit,then I wake up with it and it starts all over again.I feel like I am going to have a breakdown it gets so bad.This with the dizziness is just too much to bear lately.

I do send huge hugs to you,Kirk and anybody on here needing one!I so feel for you guys!

The humor on here is a lifesaver!After YSMANL mentioned coconut pie,I can't stop thinking about it.I seriously think some pie would help me get through today! :)