Share Songs that Motivate and Talk to You

[...]

Yeah Fluter !!! and CREED ~ Arms Wide Open ~

"I feel everything in my life is about change"                    ... Thanks ! Shalom  8)

Iam...EVERYTHING IN MY LIFE IS CHANGING TOO, AND CHANGE IS NOT ALWAYS A BAD THING.

A JOURNEY OF RE*DISCOVERY, GROWTH, AND HEALING :thumbsup:

ARMS WIDE OPEN IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE CREED SONGS....GREAT CHOICE!

I HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A GOOD EVENING....

HUGS,

FLUTER :smitten:

LEAVING THIS SONG FOR EVERYONE'S EVENING LISTENING.

CHANTAL KEREVIAZUK

"FEELS LIKE HOME"

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [...]

• [Sa...]

• [Lo...]

• [La...]

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Rich Mullins, a Christian artist.  He has a song called, "Hold me, Jesus."  He talks about shaking and needs someone to hold him.  I can't get the link on Youtube because I have slow ISP.  Song goes:  "Hold me Jesus, I'm shaking like a leaf."  He's not a typical Christian artist, his music is very original.

I love Rich Mullins , too Becky ... There is a Movie out about him called Ragamuffin . It's on video , I haven't seen it , yet . Thanks for remembering him ! Many great songs, too !            Shalom  8)

[87...]

INS, I LOVE THIS SONG AND YOU,

FLUTER :smitten:

Love you, too, Fluter Sister Friend :smitten:

"Long Way Home"  - Nora Jones 

I like Rich Mullins, a Christian artist.  He has a song called, "Hold me, Jesus."  He talks about shaking and needs someone to hold him.  I can't get the link on Youtube because I have slow ISP.  Song goes:  "Hold me Jesus, I'm shaking like a leaf."  He's not a typical Christian artist, his music is very original.

I love Rich Mullins , too Becky ... There is a Movie out about him called Ragamuffin . It's on video , I haven't seen it , yet . Thanks for remembering him ! Many great songs, too !            Shalom  8)

Hi Folks, once again, a reminder regarding my post yesterday ...

I'm requesting that we keep my thread completely free of all religious content.  Not everyone shares the same religious convictions, let alone the same faith, and it can be very off-putting and divisive to many.  Perhaps you'd like to start up another thread for this, perhaps on the Faith Based Board?

Appreciate your understanding, and wishing everyone good healing!  :smitten:

[87...]

"Free Me"  - Joss Stone         

Don't tell me that I won't, I can

Don't tell me that I'm not, I am

Don't tell me that my master plan

Ain't coming through

Don't tell me that I won't, I will

Don't tell me how to think, I feel

Don't tell me 'cause I know what's real

What I can do

"Free Me"  - Joss Stone         

Don't tell me that I won't, I can

Don't tell me that I'm not, I am

Don't tell me that my master plan

Ain't coming through

Don't tell me that I won't, I will

Don't tell me how to think, I feel

Don't tell me 'cause I know what's real

What I can do

Thanks Ins !!! I like the "Message"" in that song , and she can sing it , too !!! Hope your HEALING is Here !!! Shalom Iam  :smitten:

http://thegraphicsfairy.com/wp-content/uploads/blogger/_CarNcodpCMA/TIPIIiOFKCI/AAAAAAAAI7o/Mv1XXveZdCw/s1600/Oscar%2BMarch%2B10%2B1923.jpg "MY Old Man" ~ Jerry Jeff Walker ~

[87...]

"My Old Man" ... What a beautiful song, Iam.

Love the fiddle!

Just realizing that Jerry Jeff Walker

wrote "Mr. Bojangles" - I've always

loved that song.

:smitten:

"Diary" - Bread
            I went to High School with David Gates' wife ... Marty ... she was so pretty . Her younger sister was my age ... . Shalom Iam  :smitten:

"Diary" - Bread

I went to High School with David Gates' wife ... Marty ... she was so pretty . Her younger sister was my age ... . Shalom Iam  :smitten:

Guess i should update that ... his Widow , Marty and her younger sister "is" my age ... .

[87...]

"Diary" - Bread

Guess i should update that ... his Widow , Marty and her younger sister "is" my age ... .

You went to H.S. with his wife - that's incredible.    :)   

Love this song, by the way.   

Used to listen to this quite a bit.  :smitten:

Thanks Ins ... yeah ... would have used "If" , but I was afraid it would get stuck in my head ... Marty graduated in 1974 ... I guess I shouldn't give her full name , but Marty was short for Martha ...  :smitten:

[87...]

Thanks Ins ... yeah ... would have used "If" , but I was afraid it would get stuck in my head ... Marty graduated in 1974 ... I guess I shouldn't give her full name , but Marty was short for Martha ...  :smitten:

The 'stuck in your head' thing can be quite annoying, can't it?  LOL :smitten:

You know another funny thing ... Steve Winwood's wife is from the next town just east of me ... Trenton ... 16 miles away ! I know you remember Little Stevie Winwood ...  8) that's what he used to be called at first ... that's crazy , if you think of it ...

[87...]

You know another funny thing ... Steve Winwood's wife is from the next town just east of me ... Trenton ... 16 miles away ! I know you remember Little Stevie Winwood ...  8) that's what he used to be called at first ... that's crazy , if you think of it ...

That's awesome, Iam.     

Love Steve Winwood: 

"Can't Find My Way Home"

Great talent!

[87...]

You beat me to it !!! Blind Faith ! I loved "In The PRESENCE of THE LORD" !!! with Eric Clampton and Blind Faith ! ... Here is ... Traffic - "Dear Mr. Fantasy" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eN9_G8XMi8E ... Steve had a bunch of great songs ...  8)

GREAT SONG!!!!!   

Thank you!  Love this one, too. "Dear Mr. Fantasy"    good stuff, Iam. :smitten::thumbsup: