• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [...]

• [Sa...]

• [Lo...]

• [La...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Really loving all your contributions, Ins.  You've introduced me to some really wonderful artists and I have a great playlist going.  Thank you so much, keep 'em coming!  :thumbsup:

Cat Stevens and Elton John's, "Your Song."  I want them played at my funeral.

BECKSBLUE,

I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND...

CAN WE LISTEN TO IT NOW....

ELTON JOHN  ( I LOVE THIS SONG....WHAT A GREAT CHOICE)!

"YOUR SONG"

"YOUR SONG"

FLUTER :smitten: :smitten:

:smitten: Your Song is very Beautiful ... reminds me of my youth ... long past , I feel/felt 16 yesterday ... not so today , but THE LORD may bring Strength ! Thanks Beck !!! Shalom Iam

RAIN SONG and THANK YOU by Led Zepplin , these were some of my Favs from High School and just after ... I was a Big Fan , though they were defunked by my last High school years , I think or just around there . Just that kind of day here ... rainy and lonely . Sorry I'm Blah today , right now , anyway . Day of Reflection , I guess . Shalom Iam ... Happy Trails  ;D ... I always thought Thank You was written from reading in GOD's WORD ... who knows , sounds like it , though .

[fe...]

RAIN SONG and THANK YOU by Led Zepplin , these were some of my Favs from High School and just after ... I was a Big Fan , though they were defunked by my last High school years , I think or just around there . Just that kind of day here ... rainy and lonely . Sorry I'm Blah today , right now , anyway . Day of Reflection , I guess . Shalom Iam ... Happy Trails  ;D ... I always thought Thank You was written from reading in GOD's WORD ... who knows , sounds like it , though .

"Thank You" - very touching song.  Have always loved it.

Please feel better, my friend. :hug:

... High School was ... kind of Fun ... Kind of Not , Also !!! Dumb Stuff I did back then , Days Gone By ... Friends still Laugh about it ALL !!! Fun then , I guess ... . Shalom Iam  8)

8) May I ask ... are we ALL about the same age ? ... I know it's impolite to ask Ladies these questions ... not cruising for chicks on BB ... FYI !!! Ha Ha !!! I like about ALL the same old music you all do ... just wondering .  8)

8) Two Balls , Two Strikes , Two Men on Base ... you know , that would be really funny ... but where I live , levees are kind of a BIG DEAL !!! ... US Corp of Eng had to build levees , around here and on down because when I was a kid , THE RIVER ... AKA ... The MISSISSIPPI would flood and the backwater would flood into Town !!! My Daughter and her Husband live in Mississippi (The State) and the same thing ... FUNNY in this context , though ... . ha ha !!! Good Song , by the way !!!  8)

[fe...]

8) Two Balls , Two Strikes , Two Men on Base ... you know , that would be really funny ... but where I live , levees are kind of a BIG DEAL !!! ... US Corp of Eng had to build levees , around here and on down because when I was a kid , THE RIVER ... AKA ... The MISSISSIPPI would flood and the backwater would flood into Town !!! My Daughter and her Husband live in Mississippi (The State) and the same thing ... FUNNY in this context , though ... . ha ha !!! Good Song , by the way !!!  8)

Wow!  Flooding in that area could be devastating, Iam.

Glad you like the song.  It's always been a favorite of mine.

:)

8) May I ask ... are we ALL about the same age ? ... I know it's impolite to ask Ladies these questions ... not cruising for chicks on BB ... FYI !!! Ha Ha !!! I like about ALL the same old music you all do ... just wondering .  8)

HEY Iam,

THIS IS ONE LADY WHO IS OWNING HER AGE.....

I'VE BEEN TOLD I'M IN THE PRIME OF MY LIFE....WHO KNOW'S? TIME WILL TELL. HEALING IS TAKING PLACE EVERYDAY...AND FOR THAT I AM GRATEFUL!

I DO KNOW THIS...45 WHICH IS MY DYSLEXIC AGE....LOL HAS BECOME VERY ENLIGHTENING AND FREEING  :smitten:

I'M LEARNING TO ACCEPT IT...CAUSE I CERTAINLY CAN'T STOP IT OR CHANGE IT.

SO, I MAY AS WELL GO WITH THE FLOW........................

STRIVING FOR THAT PEACEFUL EASY FEELING :thumbsup:

BLESSINGS,

FLUTER :smitten:

FluterByee, that's funny: Your dyslexic age.  My dyslexic age is 35.  I would have put up a Youtube link to Elton John's "Your Song," but I don't have hispeed ISP.  I'm on dialup and can't get on youtube, no speed.  Can only get on a few websites.  I'm too poor to buy hispeed internet every month. 

:thumbsup:Flutter , That is The Prime Time !!! Many Ladies , I know are MORE BEAUTIFUL at that age and even older !!! And I'm NOT dead , yet !!! I'm 55 , have seen better days ... but still got a few good ones left , LORD Willing ... . Becky , you're just a young chickadee !!! Ha ha !!! That's True !!! I was ROLLING at 35 ... just beginning to know stuff , still doing a lot of dumb stuff , I'm ashamed to say ... . But we live and learn ... if we let THE TRUTH come in ... . Still gets Tough , sometimes ... . EVERY BODY get WELL Quickly !!! Praying for you ALL !!! Shalom Iam ... me  :smitten:

:smitten:By the Way ... The Heart is Where True BEAUTY Lies ... But SERIOUSLY !!! I do know Ladies My Age ... WAY MORE BEAUTIFUL , Now ! Than they were in High School even !!! That is NOT a Joke !!! And WAY SWEETER , too !!! Everyone gets Old , if GOD lets us Live ... Like Good Wine ... Age Improves Some !!! But it's The Heart that TRULY matters !!! TRUST me , I know !!! Shalom Me  8)