Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Menstrual Support Group

Hi ladies

I jumped July 11 I missed a period in July after the jump. I had a miserable period in August I assumed it was so bad because it was the first off klononpin. So now I am 3 days from ovulation and I have spotting ?? I read online spotting before ovulation can happen , but I'm a little nervous. This happened to me one other time last November during my taper. I just don't know what to make of this. Has anyone experienced this ??

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [je...]

• [Ki...]

• [He...]

• [pr...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry crazimina, I have not experienced this sx , but I do think spotting or irregulars periods in w/d is normal. Hopefully some of the other ladies on here can chime in. Jenny

My turn to get the two periods in a cycle thing

And I can confirm it sucks

Man periods suck for symptoms.

Crazi.. spotting isn't uncommon or problematic.

You are new from jumping.. things will get better

[c8...]

Hello red flag brigade....

Been. While since I checked in.

Happy happy to announce I have two regular periods in a row , after having two a month.

So, there is hope...

Wishing we were all off this junk, already.

And for those who are... Hoping it settles soon....

Moo

[c8...]

That's good news Moo  :thumbsup:

I have a cool new thing going on. Period due today, I have wicked cramps and no period. Wtf?!?!?

Oh yeah... Lovely.... :tickedoff:

That's good news Moo  :thumbsup:

I have a cool new thing going on. Period due today, I have wicked cramps and no period. Wtf?!?!?

Kiddo-- I have the same thing happen to me this month. I had cramps for like 4 days with no period and then it came

Seriously, Jenny? What is up with that? These are some of the worst cramps I've had for a long time and yet....no period. Have I ever told you how much I hate benzo's?!?!?  >:D

Oh, no....Smiff.....really?

Yessum

Didn't you know that is why I was complaining so bitterly to you? It wasn't regular period hell. It was two time a monther. 19 days after the beginning of my last period, or 14-13 days after the end of it I got hit again by the red wave.

:brickwall:

Moo at least no longer has the evil-two-timer. Hopefully this happens only this once.

Smiffer - my cog fog isn't THAT thick!!!! Lol  :laugh: I posted here BEFORE I read your PM. Lmfao!!!!!!!

oh ha.. maybe my cog fog is that thick, that plus the constant time warp that is benzo w/d.

Sprials within spirals within spirals.

Oh hello I've been here before. Why yes you have same old, same old, and still crap

I just laughed so hard....."you are fat and suck at everything". It's funny cuz it true. That is indeed how we feel  :laugh:

This about sums it up for me today. Period day 1.

http://i.imgur.com/EoRWVoHl.jpg

I just laughed so hard....."you are fat and suck at everything". It's funny cuz it true. That is indeed how we feel  :laugh:

This about sums it up for me today. Period day 1.

http://i.imgur.com/EoRWVoHl.jpg

ditto!

Hello red flag brigade....

Been. While since I checked in.

Happy happy to announce I have two regular periods in a row , after having two a month.

So, there is hope...

Moo

Moo, just wondering, as I feel my life force bleed out  :sick: did you do anything differently those months?

Take a new supplement or progesterone?

Hey guys, does anyone get more severe dp, dr and akathasia with pms?

I can't stop moving, twitching , shaking. My body is burning and I am so dizzy and feel like I am coming out of my own skin.

Hi Ruby....unfortunately, that seems about right  :-[ My symptoms very month to month, this month was an inner restlessness, twitching and depression. Last month it was sobbing, depression and muscle aches. It always changes. But everything that I experience is at a much higher intensity than usual.

Hi Ruby, I actually had a few of the sx  you described in my last period. I had dp/Dr really bad and lits of depression, I also had the coming out of my skin feeling. Hang in there, jenny

Hi Ruby....unfortunately, that seems about right  :-[ My symptoms very month to month, this month was an inner restlessness, twitching and depression. Last month it was sobbing, depression and muscle aches. It always changes. But everything that I experience is at a much higher intensity than usual.

I've got inner restlessness and twitching the last two times too.

Depression I always get at some point in the period.

So happy that I can count on depression

Hey ladies, so it sounds like everyone gets pretty bad and all sx flare with pms. Is this correct?

Anyone also get severe dizziness and weakness right before

[f3...]