Important Survey - Please Participate ×

What good thing happened to you in the last 24 hours?

[sa...]

When I was in early withdrawal my dog could sense the inner vibrations and unease. She stayed clear of me most of the time. But now that I'm relaxed and well she suggles in my lap all the time. It's funny but I'm certain she can sense what's happening with me...so I'm greatful for the last 24hours cos she's been snuggling very very close to me. What a God send this dog has been!!!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sn...]

• [Lo...]

• [MT...]

• [Mo...]

I have an old HS friend who is a guitarist and he jams on Twitch sometime. He announced his live-stream on Facebook last night so I turned on Twitch and was able to watch him jam for an hour or so live on my TV. It was great to be able to tune in over the miles and he played really well. Very unexpected surprise.

Successfully made the trip from Florida to Buffalo to spend Christmas with my daughter and grandchildren.  Feeling a little rough but not bad..  Happy!

Had an almost window today -- about 85% --  WBB

YAY! Good for you WBB! Better days are coming!!

thanks Ce Ce -- still waiting for those days but slept more than 5 hours last night!

George - way to go -- hope you have a nice holiday.  WBB

Donated gifts to the juvenile detention center....those poor kids. Praise God he allowed me to be strong enough to do this small thing to bring some hope!!!

Donated gifts to the juvenile detention center....those poor kids. Praise God he allowed me to be strong enough to do this small thing to bring some hope!!!

That's wonderful....

I want so badly to be able to do those kinds of things!!!

So nice of you helping others when you are trying to just bee yourself, if the world had more like you it would be a better place.

I am afraid my good thing is selfish as I felt good enough to entertain family on the 24th and to go to friends on the 25th.

• 3 weeks later...
[02...]
I had laugh today so much so I started to cry happy tears , my husband is crazy ( funny) and that is the best feeling in the world next to love  :smitten:

After being very depressed and miserable after yet another night of microsleep only I forced myself to go for a jog/walk while listening to an inspiring podcast. By the time I got home my attitude was adjusted, I had a bit of energy and it was windowish. The rest of the day has felt manageable and I'm less anxious about facing the week. I think I can. I think I can. I think I can.

Our director called me into his office to offer words of comfort after having a coworker dispute. When I wholly admitted to being overly sensitive  (although not just why) he totally understood and assured me of my home at work...awwww....😄I sooo needed to hear that!

My husband ordered sushi and picked up carrot cake for my birthday tonight.

Cream cheese icing I hope?

Many happy returns of the day! I hope you're enjoying your special day!  :thumbsup:

Chinook

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Cog fog lessened while in pain but I'm pretty lucid for a change - yay -- any improvement a gift  Wbb

That is GREAT news WBB!  :yippee:

thanks G ma -- now if I could just be able to walk without pain - then I'm pretty fixed up!  WBB

I can so understand that. Sometimes the pain in my right side makes me walk funny