Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ho...]

• [jr...]

• [...]

• [ro...]

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hi BB. , I am new with my Gemini – 20 scale. I am trying to separate my lorazepam 1.5 mg daily, dowsed  out three times at .50 over to 4 x daily.  In doing the math that comes out to .375mg at 4 x.  What would it actually away on my scale? Need help please

Hi BB. , I am new with my Gemini – 20 scale. I am trying to separate my lorazepam 1.5 mg daily, dowsed  out three times at .50 over to 4 x daily.  In doing the math that comes out to .375mg at 4 x.  What would it actually away on my scale? Need help please

You have to start with the weight of the tablets.  The mg dose value is unrelated to tablet weight.

For example, if your .5mg tablets weigh 150mg each, then your total dose is 450mg.  If you wanted to dose 4X day, then each dose would be 450mg/4=112.5mg

I have 1 mg tablets.  So would I start weighing 1 and a half pills first , then divide by 4 ?  This scale doesn’t weigh mg, only g

I have 1 mg tablets.  So would I start weighing 1 and a half pills first , then divide by 4 ?  This scale doesn’t weigh mg, only g

Since its the weight of the tablets you're going to work with, it will be the same whether they are .5mg or 1mg.  You need to start with the weight of the tablets.  (hint: weigh 10 and take an average)

1 gram = 1000mg.  So  (for example) a tablet that that weighs 150 mg would register .150 grams.

Again from my example above, if you took 3 of those tablets, they would weigh .450 grams. 

.450 grams divided into 4 doses, then each dose would weigh .1125 grams.  Since your scale (probably) only displays 3 digits, you would have to round up to .113 grams for each dose.

Builder thankyou so much for explaining in detail .  Just want to make sure doing this right . Very anxious about any changes 👍

• 1 month later...

WOW. That video was an eye opener! I had no clue pills could weigh different amounts. SOOO helpful. This is something i really want to try this method.

What do most people take it with? Water? In a capsule?

I also wonder why she does it every day. I would want to prepare a week worth, and store each dose separately.

I would greatly appreciate some help figuring out how to use the scale. I am currently taking 1 mg at night and .50 in the afternoon. I started trying to dry cut without the scale and got bad vertigo. Got the scale yesterday and would like to start cutting the night time dosage down again but slower.

Would like to do it by shaving down the pill not crushing 5 or 10 pills like I've read/seen a few do.

So a 1 mg pill of xanax weighs around .130 (sometimes .126). I would like to take off 5%. So do I take .130 times 5% to get .0065.

.130 subtract .0065 equals .1235

so after shaving down the pill it should show on the scale .124 (round up) ??

Thank you all for any help.

Just a quick FYI...

There is now a gram scale benzo withdrawal video demonstration on youtube for those of you who want to stay dry cutting and slow it down.  Here is the link:

http://youtu.be/ySD_UIMVFg0

The video is unavailable. Can you provide the name of it and company and perhaps a link if its on amazon?

Hello,

Others may have pointed this out already, so sorry if this is repeated, but it shows that the video is unavailable! Is there another place with this information?

Thank you!

Following. Would like to work with LDMT but has been a setback thus far.

Seeing if dry cut micro taper is something I can handle.

Infoshare.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Kian.

I am unable to view your youtube video.  Please message me with the link.  I'd like to see it. [Gram Scale video].

I'm trying to learn what the ratio of Restoril is to Ativan.  So right now, I'm taking Restoril (Temazepam) 15mg. and am interested in tapering off as quickly and safely as possible.  My doctor prescribed me Ativan 1mg. and did not really learn much about Ashton Syndrome (Benzo-Withdrawal) and it's symptoms, and just prescribed me anyway.  Ativan as we know is a short-term life on its effects compared to the well known Valium (diazepam) taper that Dr. Ashton provided us with.  My hope is to get on Valium and get OFF Benzo's immediately.  If you could help in anyway, kindly do so.  I'm afraid to start my Ativan and end up UPDOSING, rather than continuing my taper.

Thanks,

• 4 weeks later...

I am trying to taper of 0.5 mg of Ativan  . If I taper every two weeks how much should each does weigh on the scale . Help anyone

Why not liquify the dose and taper?

• 3 weeks later...

Just a quick FYI...

There is now a gram scale benzo withdrawal video demonstration on youtube for those of you who want to stay dry cutting and slow it down.  Here is the link:

http://youtu.be/ySD_UIMVFg0

The link goes to a video that doesn't work. Thought you'd want to know that.

• 1 month later...
Thank you for posting the other video that is viewable.  I’m just starting and have a question about the video.  She points out that each pill has different weights and therefore uses 5 to maybe get more consistency.  Can’t you just weigh one pill when you start, then weigh the next pill the next day and make adjustments then. For example if your first pill was .150 and your dose is .100.  The next day if your pill weighed 154, can’t you just make your dose .104? 

Hi

The video for dry cutting is not being found on my computer. The screen shows "Video Unavailable'. This video seems to be very important. How can I get this video? Can anybody help me in this regard? The link is captured by antivirus.

Thanks.

Himu Khan