Gram Scale FYI

[...]

Thank you for posting the other video that is viewable.  I’m just starting and have a question about the video.  She points out that each pill has different weights and therefore uses 5 to maybe get more consistency.  Can’t you just weigh one pill when you start, then weigh the next pill the next day and make adjustments then. For example if your first pill was .150 and your dose is .100.  The next day if your pill weighed 154, can’t you just make your dose .104?

That's exactly what I've done.  That works as well! 

Lori

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ho...]

• [jr...]

• [...]

• [ro...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Another question.  While this seems like a great idea for doing a microtaper, do you just "swallow the powder dose"?  If so, in my opinion, this could be problematic.  First, where do you store it?  Second, how are you sure you "ate" it all when it's powder and leaves a residue everywhere?  Call me plain stupid but this doesn't make sense to me.  The theory of more exact dosing does.... but not the method of eating powder since even in the video, she's wiping up residue.  I'd constantly be afraid that my dose was wrong.  I looked to into making my own capsules but manufacturers claim that it can take up to 45 minutes for a gelatin capsule to dissolve.  I'm tapering a fast acting benzo (Xanax) and that is worrisome.

• 3 weeks later...

Every time i try to watch these videos,,,,i cant. It tells me theyre unavailable????

I found it to be extremely tedious to be honest. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If you are puzzled by the math, let google do it for you! For example my 1mg Kolonopin pill weighs about 168g (some more, some less). I went to google typed in:

168 grams - 10% =

151.2 grams

BAM.

• 5 months later...

• Popular Now