• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [os...]

• [Sk...]

• [lk...]

• [jo...]

I have a positive, i cut 0.0025mg V equiv today... and i lived.  :D

Just a little pun to get the anti-slow taper posse riled.

Feeling good here... on my boat... but i am all out of tea... can´t have it all i suppose. ::)

Oscar

.0025  :o :o :o

congrats on your sweet sleep julian.

M.  :)

Thanks MG.  How've you been?

Thanks for asking julian. I've been working for 7 weeks now, and I will tell you, it's really physically challenging. Also, we've been in a heat wave the entire time! I heard that you are already down in the 30's tonight, I'm jealous!  :laugh:

Being out in the world has definitely seen the return of a lot of sxs that I thought I'd seen the last of. But, I don't get frightened by any of it, just inconvenienced. I am lucky to be working, even though it is a temp job most likely through the end of the year.

Are you working? Sorry if I forgot this detail.

Thanks Journey  :smitten:

I cut another 0.0025mg again today...  :o  :laugh:

I will more than likely raise my cuts later, i am in no hurry here... and feeling great. :thumbsup:

Oscar

Thanks for asking julian. I've been working for 7 weeks now, and I will tell you, it's really physically challenging. Also, we've been in a heat wave the entire time! I heard that you are already down in the 30's tonight, I'm jealous!  :laugh:

Being out in the world has definitely seen the return of a lot of sxs that I thought I'd seen the last of. But, I don't get frightened by any of it, just inconvenienced. I am lucky to be working, even though it is a temp job most likely through the end of the year.

I've been working again about as long as you have, and it feels good!

Julian OMG 9 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o Holy crap.....All at once??? LOL That is amazing!

Oscar You go!!! Keep it small if its working.....it isn't a race right...its what works for your body to feel the least amount of stress!!!

Trying to figure if I should cut again tonight. Its been about 3 weeks. I cut a lot in that first week not knowing......so I am finally feeling decent and some sleep has returned.

Lisa

Thanks Journey  :smitten:

I cut another 0.0025mg again today...  :o  :laugh:

I will more than likely raise my cuts later, i am in no hurry here... and feeling great. :thumbsup:

Oscar

It's great.

I think you will start feeling better.

If it were me, I would try  0.0025 cuts until you feel better, and then raise them a little.

You are still moving in the right direction whilst remaining functional.

Sounds like things are really on track for you! Way to go.

M.  ;D

I've been working again about as long as you have, and it feels good!

Sounds like you are doing a wonderful job on this journey to recovery Julian! I wish you the best.

I agree. After visiting BenzoBuddies, I usually feel frightened and depressed. So here's something positive about my tapering of lorazepam. For well over a year, brain fog would hit me in the late afternoon or early evening. It would hit most days, and last a few hours before lifting late in the evening. I suspected that it was caused by lorazepam, but continued taking it because it helped my insomnia so much. How I wish I'd started tapering lorazepam as soon as I started getting brain fog, because this was one of the first symptoms of benzo interdose withdrawal I suffered. This was long before I started having gastrointestinal problems like bloating, which is now my most bothersome symptom. But I didn't start tapering until July 30. At that time I was taking 1.0-1.5 mg. Now I'm down to .5 mg, and the brain fog has been gone for about three weeks!

Now I'm down to .5 mg, and the brain fog has been gone for about three weeks!

Isn´t it such a good feeling when the brain fog lifts? Mine lifted at 4mg Valium equivalent... it was and is so cool to have a clearer mind again.  :thumbsup:

It´s gotta be healing!  ;D

Oscar

Just crossed the 3 month threshold and am feeling a lot better.  I'm getting better sleep now, I started working, some brain fog has went away....Life is getting better all the time!!!  ;D