Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Tapering off Ativan Support Thread

[Ti...]

I started my taper at 3mg May 1,2014 . I'm now at 1.56 mg.  I'm so shaky inside, full of anxiety, nausea, ears ringing , breathing problems , tired but  want to pace the floors. I can not settle down. Hardly any sleep at night nor can I nap during the day.  I'm at such lose ends.

I cut my 9pm dose by 1/32 mg, holding , 17 days ago no change for the better by holding. It has caused me to have  inter-dose feelings on my 5am and 10:30am doses also sometimes it hits me on my 4pm dose too.

Is this normal ? Oh yes, of course nothing is normal when you taper !  Can anyone can tell me if they have experienced this ? If so how do you cope. I try to distract and  do breathing .

Hi Saga, Beth, Kiddo and all my friends. Sorry I have been MIA, I'm struggling like a lot of others here on BB.

It will get better for all of us !

Love and warm winter hugs,

Warrior

Warrior I'm sorry you're struggling. Lasers comment about biting steel to get off this is true. Unfortunately everything you're experiencing is very normal. Know that you have the strength and steel inside of you to make it through. You really can do this.  :smitten:

So, I met with a psychiatrist a few days ago, and she wanted me to do a direct crossover from 2.5mg ativan to 15 mg of valium. Since I have a history of fluctuating BP and HR with ativan, this idea scared me as I'd be getting wd from ativan much more quickly than I'd be getting relief from valium. I decided to go gradual instead, and decided to slowly introduce valium while slowly decreasing ativan. I've also found out that my system must be sensitive to valium as it decreases my BP and pulse quite a bit.

What valium did was decreased my tolerance wd's, so I could space out the ativan doses (from 5 hours to 6 or even 7), and it let me sleep again. But last night was hell, as shakes all over from ativan wd while my BP and pulse were low. So, I was literally scared to take ativan for a while not to bring up the pulse even lower, but the tremors became unbearable.

After all this, I am wondering if I am a poor candidate for a substitution taper and maybe I should try direct microtaper from ativan (I have the scale now, yeah!). Thanks to valium, I've gotten down to 2.0mg of ativan. Should I just let the V expire out of my system and try my best to stay at 2.0mg ativan? The interdose wd's with ativan are a huge problem for me due to my health anxiety, but the crossover to valium seems to be problematic, too. Any advice, suggestions?

It's a catch 22: when on ativan only,  the tolerance wd's are terrible, but when adding valium they become very bearable. But, since I get symptom free with valium (other than being really tired), it becomes hard to stay on top of proper ativan dosing. I know there are ashton tables and schedules where 1/2 ativan & 1/2 v dose are taken, but I've tried those, and the BP spikes are hard to deal with.

I just feel very lost and confused. I had a great deal of hope in valium crossover, but trying to synch up fast acting and a slow acting benzo to minimize symptoms seems extremely difficult. Unfortunately, it's only 21st century, so we don't have nano bots to do micro adjustment of dosages 24/7.

LP2015, I'm sorry im in a hurry this morning, just trying to give your u some encouragement. I'm not sure how you've don't the crossover, there is a schedule and very slow step by step instructions you should be following in my opinion. Based on what you wrote in a later post I'm concerned you tried to cut corners and drop more ativan. Maybe I'm wrong. Regardless, the crossover can be dicey from what I've read simply because you're getting used to a new med. valium takes time to build in the body, all the while yes, you will have some additional w/d spikes from the lesser amounts of ativan. I can't tell you how to proceed but if you felt the valium helped the interdose I'd say that's a good sign.

Saga,

Thank you so much for reassuring me that it is normal . I'm holding till I feel better or until the paradoxical reaction to A. kicks in. Then I will be forced to cut.

Please take care of you, my dear ! I know you have had a rough road yourself !  We are all healing !

So far today is not as bad as yesterday. I hope I get a break for today !

Wishing everyone a Happy Valentines Day !

Love and Hugs,

Warrior

Thanks, Saga.

Yes, I felt pressure from the pdoc to make a conversion more quickly than I needed to, so I gave in (unfortunately). The V really helped with interdose wd, which helped a great deal. But what that did was gave me a bit of a false sense of security, and instead of cutting, I started stretching doses between ativan from 5 to 6 hours. V also let me sleep at night so, once,  I went without ativan for 9 hours. Then, the awful tremors and BP spikes hit yesterday, and I thought I was going to pass out/die (a bad panic attack). So, yesterday, I updosed ativan 1mg to restore balance (not smart, I know). But then, the BP and HR started getting even more unstable, as I updosed for the second day, too.

So, I ended up with

day 1: 2.1mg A + 2.5mg D

day 2: 2mg A + 2.5mg D

day 3: 1.5mg A  + 5mg D

day 4: 1.5mg A + 6.25mg D

it's the next morning when the trouble started

bad tremors + high BP and then the same thing in the PM

I ended up with 3mg of Ativan on that day

day 5: 3mg L + 7.5mg D

day 6: 3mg L + 2.5mg D + propanolol ER beta blocker (so far at 4:20pm)

Although I felt really good during days 1-4, I realized my mistakes, and then realized my updosing mistakes on

day 5 and day 6. After the panic subsided, I realized what I was doing and realized this updosing will get me to 5-6 mg/ativan a day in a few days, and then I will be in a real, real trouble.

Is there a way to recover from day 5  & day 6 updoses in ativan, or have I changed my baseline of ativan? It used to be 2.5mg/day (5x 0.5mg) before adding V to the mix. I was trying to go to something like 1.75mg ativan + 7.mg valium , but I am way off that target.

All I am trying to do now is not continue the ativan updose trend for more than 2 days and reduce it to what it was before it becomes a new baseline. I am hoping that with a beta blocker and valium, I might have a shot.

What messes me up in this process is that I am a horrible cardiophobic, and these HR & BP spikes are causing a great deal of panic. I need to find a way of dealing with those without reaching for the ativan bottle. I can deal with tremors, insomnia, jolts, crazy thoughts, all kinds of pains and all kinds of wd symptoms, but the cardiac stuff scares me more than anything else. That's where I really lose my composure and start making mistakes.

I have started taking propanolol ER 120 mg capsules, and has helped quite a bit with the tremors and BP spikes. I realized that I had to updose on that one day since I dropped too much ativan, but then ativan gave me a rebound high BP and high HR which scared me, until I realized that I better add the beta blocker, ignore the 2 updose days and power through with my regular dosing in 0.5mg increments.

I am guessing ativan works similarly on most, and have just realized how awful rebound BP and HR can be when a larger dose is taken (1mg). I realized if I started chasing ativan with more ativan, I'll get up to 5mg/day and my BP will still be a hot mess. What a scary pill.

So, hopefully, the beta blocker will help me overcome those 2 days of updosing and let me go back to the previous level.

LP ok I have a clearer picture of what happened. So many times these Drs unfortunately really don't have an idea of a proper conversion or amounts. You're not the first person to have issues with a crossover, not by a long shot. All is not lost, ok? I'd pretend the last 2 days didn't happen, and try to get back to the crossover.

I think you're getting your head wrapped around the idea you can't just take rescue doses...like you said, before you know it you'll be way up high. I'm glad the bp med helped. I do think if you brace yourself to mentally cope with the scary sxs and not updose further, you can absolutely continue with your crossover. The total Ashton amount of Valium would be 25 mgs. Does your dr have that right?

Hello all-

I started this thread way back in 2011. I was one of those very sensitive ones who was trapped on Ativan after a short time on a low dose. I am now 16 months free and, although not yet healed, am doing a lot better. My remaining symptom is fatigue that goes from mild to pretty severe. Withdrawal had a major impact on my adrenals and HPA axis and that can take a long time to get back to normal. I am planning on coming back to BB and pay-it-forward (maybe as an Admin) when I have more energy and the confidence to do so. I haven't been on BB much since I finished my taper because I had to distance myself and just give myself time to heal.

So please hang in there and don't lose hope. Life really does get back to normal. There were times I thought I would never be Benzo Free or able to function again. And while I wish I had more energy, I am so grateful for the progress I have made and continue to make each day.

Tina  :smitten:

Hello all-

I started this thread way back in 2011. I was one of those very sensitive ones who was trapped on Ativan after a short time on a low dose. I am now 16 months free and, although not yet healed, am doing a lot better. My remaining symptom is fatigue that goes from mild to pretty severe. Withdrawal had a major impact on my adrenals and HPA axis and that can take a long time to get back to normal. I am planning on coming back to BB and pay-it-forward (maybe as an Admin) when I have more energy and the confidence to do so. I haven't been on BB much since I finished my taper because I had to distance myself and just give myself time to heal.

So please hang in there and don't lose hope. Life really does get back to normal. There were times I thought I would never be Benzo Free or able to function again. And while I wish I had more energy, I am so grateful for the progress I have made and continue to make each day.

Tina  :smitten:

Tina, thanks for coming back...I've wondered how you've been doing, obviously when you post here you see all the names of others who've come before on this road. I'm really happy you're seeing some solid improvements at 16 months off.

I doubt any of us want to believe how long it takes to completely heal from these drugs. I know the goal posts are always moving in my head, If you know what I mean  :laugh:. Thanks for the encouragement, looking forward to your success story. :smitten:

Hello everyone, I need some advice on my next cut.

I was able to successfully go from .5mg Ativan => .375mg in one cut.  (I am dividing a .5mg pill in quarters)

I had a rough few days, but I made it through and have now stabilized. It has almost been 2 weeks.

I am now debating whether to make such a large cut again: going from .375mg => .25mg  (going from 3/4 of a pill to 1/2 of a pill)

Any thoughts appreciated. thank-you. 

(I plan on starting water titration once I get down to .25mg)

Welcome Akina, reading your first post, my advice would be to begin the titration now and slow the taper down. It sounds as though the failed attempts were due to tapering too quickly.  :smitten:

Thank you Saga23, I think I am going down that route. I have been hesitant to liquid taper, worrying that it won't work for me for whatever reason.  Now trying to get my doc to prescribe the liquid Ativan.

Akina, sorry I was in a hurry yesterday morning...it would be terrific if you could get the liquid prescribed, but if you can't you can certainly make it on your own...somewhere on this thread is a detailed step by step of how to make liquid. A lot of members are using liquid to reduce, if you have any questions put a call out, I'm sure someone will be happy to help you get started.

In the meantime if you're worrying about the liquid my advice would be to allow your body time to adjust from the pills to liquid. Often a change in method will feel like a cut in dose, so you don't want to change method and reduce at the same time.  :smitten:

Sorry guys, I posted this in the general withdrawal support and only received one reply.  I'm trying to post here because I'm scared about what I wrote below and am wondering if this points away as Ativan being the cause of my neuro problems.

Ok so just need some help trying to understand.  I know many BB's have doubts that their sxs are w/d related.  I obsess over this, it's like mental torture I inflict on myself. 

I'll explain. Started at 1.5 mg per day of Ativan (before any tapering). My taper started on feb 1, 2015 (first cut). 

But on 1/22/15, I started a Window (window to me means very little to no skin burning and mostly other sxs gone too) before I even started tapering that still pretty much continues today. I've had a couple days of some mild skin burning in between there but that went away. Never had a window this long. 

This makes no sense to me.  How can I have a long window before even starting to taper?  Maybe it's the Gabapentin helping with the burning skin (this is my worst symptom) but have been taking that a while and still never had a window this long.....does this point away from ativan being the cause of all my sxs? 

Any insight is greatly appreciated.

Kyra  :smitten:

I am still trying to get my dosing schedule closer to Ashton, but it is really hard. When I've added 5mg Valium, it finally let me sleep, but then I end up sleeping for 7 hours, stretching the Ativan dosing interval by 2 hours. Should I then take the next dose of Ativan after 3 hours to close the gap, keep the 5 hour gap, or maybe take it after 4 hours? I've noticed that stretching doses gets me in hot water after a day or two when Ativan blood concentration drops too low and BP starts spiking like crazy. I'm using beta blockers, but have gotten desperate this morning and used two 0.5mg A doses an hour apart to knock the BP. I know it's bad, but I was resisting the urge to go to ER hard.

I've managed to use my 5mg of Valium to avoid going up too much with my overall A dose today. How do you folks cope with benzo induced panic attacks (I literally thought I was going to have a heart attack or a stroke) without updosing? Other than beta blockers,  I don't know what else. Meditation, breathing.....?

I find benzo-induced panic attacks much harder to deal with than regular panic attacks I had pre-benzo use...

Sorry guys, I posted this in the general withdrawal support and only received one reply.  I'm trying to post here because I'm scared about what I wrote below and am wondering if this points away as Ativan being the cause of my neuro problems.

Ok so just need some help trying to understand.  I know many BB's have doubts that their sxs are w/d related.  I obsess over this, it's like mental torture I inflict on myself. 

I'll explain. Started at 1.5 mg per day of Ativan (before any tapering). My taper started on feb 1, 2015 (first cut). 

But on 1/22/15, I started a Window (window to me means very little to no skin burning and mostly other sxs gone too) before I even started tapering that still pretty much continues today. I've had a couple days of some mild skin burning in between there but that went away. Never had a window this long. 

This makes no sense to me.  How can I have a long window before even starting to taper?  Maybe it's the Gabapentin helping with the burning skin (this is my worst symptom) but have been taking that a while and still never had a window this long.....does this point away from ativan being the cause of all my sxs? 

Any insight is greatly appreciated.

Kyra  :smitten:

I'd think burning skin is something benzo free people would rarely experience unless they had a neurological condition or something along those lines. With things like heart palps, BP spikes, shortness of breath, I'd think that would be a combination of natural panic and chemical (benzo panic), or basically chemical stuff making our own panic worse. I am no Dr. but I think burning skin is probably 100% benzo.

But, yes, I obsess just like you about whether it's benzo wd related or not. Right now, as I am typing, I am starting to have tremors, but as I am taking 5mg valium, my BP is low. Weird.

LF2015 - question - you mention using Valium to avoid going up on your ativan dose.  Are you going up and down on your ativan dose as needed during your taper or did I read that wrong?

If you are taking different doses per day of Ativan, seems to me you are prolonging your taper.  Have you considered updosing your Ativan and holding to to stabilize and then when you feel stable, start tapering again at a slower pace. Just a thought.  Sorry if you've talked about this in a prior post as I'm a little behind in reading all the posts. 

I'm using a scale and cutting 10% every two weeks or so, not using Valium. As far as panic, honestly I started zoloft because of panic/ obsessing about health and researching diseases I was convinced I had.  I cycled through so many diseases and at one time was also obsessing over my BP. It was debilitating.  When I do get panicked or really anxious, I try to distract.  I feel like distraction works wonders.

Btw. Do you ever gerf headaches?

Thanks for your reply about the burnig skin.  It's worrisome because I too keep wondering is this really w/d or something neurological.  Thing is, I also don't seen to be able to correlate the non burning to my ativan dosing.  If I accidently don't  take my afternoon dose of Ativan (I take  a dose two times per day), I don't feel any different  in the burning so I'm really scared something else is causing all these neuro sxs including the burning.  It's really maddening.  I really want this to be W/d   

But just can't find the coorelation.

Kyra

I'm really hoping burning skin is just a wd symptom for you and not someting more serious. It may be good to get it checked just in case.  :). Does it feel like it's the whole body burning or just hands/feet, etc? Any tremors or just burning?

I am trying to keep my ativan dose to 2.0mg and valium to 5mg, but it's been a little challenging. It seemed to have gone well for 3 days, but then I ended up with the galloping hypertension on 2 occasions. The first time, I used the beta blocker and it worked. The second time, I had to go up 2.5 on Ativan. I am hoping as that 5mg Valium keeps building in my system that I will be able to keep Ativan down to 2mg day wth 4 x 0.5 doses, so I can take it at the same time and not keep shifting the times around.

My valium supply is much more limited so I can only do 5mg valium until a find a pdoc who will support me for a complete c/o. I take my hat off to all you folks who are direct tapering from ativan. I have a scale too, but Ativan is such a potent little pill for me to taper from since it has an awful effect on my BP and HR, and I felt like I wouldn't be stable on any Ativan dose. I have a feeling that once I find a sympathetic pdoc that getting to 1.75A  + 7.5V or even 1.5A + 10V would give me so much more stability than I have now.  My GP once mentioned clonopin, because of its longer life, but I've read here that's is harder to get off of than Ativan.

So, yes, the c/o to valium would be to get the BP and HR under control as those are the symptoms than make me most worried, since I am a certified cardiophobic. I can deal with a lot of other sxs, but the heart stuff just sends me flying to ER :-(

I used to take Prozac (sometimes 20mg sometimes 10mg) for many years, and it was very helpful with depression and somewhat helpful with anxiety. I tapered off of it last year, since it was making me gain a lot of weight, but now I realize that it was a mistake since my ativan usage increased once Prozac was off the table. Now, I am so wired from ativan interdose w/d that I can't tolerate even 5mg of prozac, let alone anything more. Once I reduce the ativan and/or switch to valium, I think I will try the AD again.

LF2015- I know I'm not telling you anything you don't know but be careful with those beta blockers.  I understand your fear about your heart and BP.  I take a beta blocker (atenenol) but when you don't stay at your regular prescribed dose, your heart will become dependent on that increased dose to stay at a decreased heart rate.  And once you drop down to your normal dose, the heart can have a hard time adjusting to your regular heart rate. Anyways, my whole point is please be careful in taking rescue doses of beta blockers.  They are not meant to be taken that way.

I understand what you are trying to do with the ativan and Valium.  It just sounds like to me you should updose, get stable, then slowly start decreasing.  Maybe instead of 2.5mg, go halfway in between your 2 mg and 2.5 mg and see if you can stabilize at. 2.25mg and your Valium.  I know you said you feel like you won't stabilize on any dose but you said you had to go up to 2.5mg the second time so it must have done something to alleviate your sxs.  Just trying to give suggestions. 

Have you checked out the site that was recently posted here with a list of open minded doctors that help people trying to stop benzos?  If not, it's benzodocs.com, maybe you can find a doc on your list to help you with the c/o to Valium. 

As far as my burning, I've had so many tests, MRI's, ct scans, blood work, have seen 3 neurologists among other specialists.  The brain mri did find a non enhancing brain lesion on my left frontal lobe. Great find for someone who suffers greatly from health anxiety  ::) .  They don't know what it is but believe it's not MS, not a tumor, and not an old stroke (I'm 39).  One of the 3 neurologists I saw was a neurosurgeon oncologist.  He said not a brain tumor.  This was find in Oct 2014 when I started having my crazy sxs., they of course did an MRI. They also have said my sxs are not related to this lesion.  Having a really hard time accepting that.  Supposedly, frontal lobe lesions would not cause these types of sxs and secondly, the lesion is on the left which controls the right side of the body but my sxs are on both sides. 

You asked about the burning, it's usually above the waist and likes to settle in my hands, or chest, or back, or arms, shoulders.  It's always symmetrical though so if it's in my hands, it will be in both hands or both arms, etc.  Hard to believe it's not the lesion causing these crazy sxs.  I do have tremors sometimes too along with internal vibrations, tingling, numbness, strange facial tightness. These sxs are not constant and seem to "cycle".  For the last month now, I've had very few sxs.  Maybe it's the Gabapentin that has stopped/improved the sxs.  I want to eventually taper that as well. 

Kyra  :)

Kyra:

The burning skin is a classic benzo wd sx. It doesnt need to correlate with dosing or cutting to be a bonafide sx. I had it, where it varied from mild to severe and could come and go with zero notice and no predictability. I also had it for the first year after I jumped, albeit less frequently and less severe. By one year out, it was barely detectable.

laser

I am still trying to get my dosing schedule closer to Ashton, but it is really hard. When I've added 5mg Valium, it finally let me sleep, but then I end up sleeping for 7 hours, stretching the Ativan dosing interval by 2 hours. Should I then take the next dose of Ativan after 3 hours to close the gap, keep the 5 hour gap, or maybe take it after 4 hours? I've noticed that stretching doses gets me in hot water after a day or two when Ativan blood concentration drops too low and BP starts spiking like crazy. I'm using beta blockers, but have gotten desperate this morning and used two 0.5mg A doses an hour apart to knock the BP. I know it's bad, but I was resisting the urge to go to ER hard.

I've managed to use my 5mg of Valium to avoid going up too much with my overall A dose today. How do you folks cope with benzo induced panic attacks (I literally thought I was going to have a heart attack or a stroke) without updosing? Other than beta blockers,  I don't know what else. Meditation, breathing.....?

I find benzo-induced panic attacks much harder to deal with than regular panic attacks I had pre-benzo use...

Hi LZ:

First off, make it a rule that you will not updose as a result of any indiviudal panic attack. Stick by that rule. You may not be able to eliminate a panic attack that begins as a result of chemical anxiety, but you CAN prevent yourself from escalating it to ungodly levels. To do this you have to rationally convince yourself that whatever the fear is at the moment, it is not real. Collect the evidence (in your mind or otherwise) to support that the fear is unwarranted and illogical. For example, "I'll never get off benzos" or "these benzos will be the death of me." If you look to this board, you find plenty of evidence that with careful tapering many folks who have come before you have gotten off and not perished. I am just one of the many. The other tactic is to ride out the fear, it will well up, but it will pass. I found that taking my pulse was a good measure of how well I could stop a panic attack from growing, or pull out of one. And I hate to say this, but another tactic is just accepting that we have to slog through severe panic during our wd. Knowing that enduring the suffering is part of the process and that it will end (have yourself a target date for getting off). "OK, just 5 more months of this hell and I'll be on my way back to normalcy."

Updosing as a response to a single event (e.g. panic attack) moves you deeper in the hole. You have to be ultra-committed to getting off. See that path and walk it. It was the hardest thing I ever had to do in my life, by far. :)

laser

Day 12 after cut, feeling worse and worse, didn't start until about day 9.  Hold to stabilize or cut and get relief?  Really in the hurt bag right now and need some help! :(

Thanks Laser.  I appreciate everything you said, good to know you have walked through this and made it through the other side. So you had it even a year out after jumping. And you could never find a correlation between when tapering and the burning? Meaning I missed a couple doses and didn't notice anything in way of worsening of sxs. Is it a mistake to think this way? I read of others who say they feel very cut. I don't and also can't really tell if i miss doses.  Is that unusual?

LF2015 - Laser is way further down the path than me, I'd take his advice over mine.  I have read about people updosing to stabilize but either way, I'd definitely stop taking various doses to make yourself feel better for the short term.  Please don't mess with the beta blockers, just don't want you to depend on rescue doses of those either.  Keep posting and I think Laser has given you some good advice.

Kyra

Sunny, I'm all about stabilizing.  Maybe wait a couple more days and see if you can stabilize before your next cut.  I have cut twice and after the initial cut, waited for over 2 weeks before the second cut.  I like to cut while in a window if I can.  I know everyone has different ideas on this.  You will be ok and are doing great with your cuts.  :thumbsup:

Kyra

Thanks Laser.  I appreciate everything you said, good to know you have walked through this and made it through the other side. So you had it even a year out after jumping. And you could never find a correlation between when tapering and the burning? Meaning I missed a couple doses and didn't notice anything in way of worsening of sxs. Is it a mistake to think this way? I read of others who say they feel very cut. I don't and also can't really tell if i miss doses.  Is that unusual?

LF2015 - Laser is way further down the path than me, I'd take his advice over mine.  I have read about people updosing to stabilize but either way, I'd definitely stop taking various doses to make yourself feel better for the short term.  Please don't mess with the beta blockers, just don't want you to depend on rescue doses of those either.  Keep posting and I think Laser has given you some good advice.

Kyra

I didnt advise against updosing to "stabilize." I advised against updosing in response to a single panic attack, which usually subsides within minutes to hours. Certainly if ones collective sxs are getting worse continually over a protracted period with no easing up, then updosing a bit is worth considering.

Well, it seems I'm looking for some advice. Sorry for not having a full signature, but I guess mine gets the point across ...

I have taken clonazepam for over five years, highest daily (single) dose 4 mg.

For several reasons I have been unable to taper the clonazepam directly.

Partly my idea, partly the idea of my GP (not my preference, and I could not tolerate diazepam), I switched to lorazepam twice daily about three weeks ago.

Direct switch from 2 mg clonazepam to 2 mg lorazepam twice a day. It seemed to work, anyway.

Now the hypnotic effects are gone, the sedative effects are mostly gone and it's a rough drug to taper or even take ! I get no more than 4-6 hours of sleep each night.

Currently I'm at 1 mg twice a day, after my most recent cut.

I get this weird interaction between the drug and 'drinking' (not alcohol!). It seems drinking (water or whatever) seems to 'use up' some of the drug. And I tend to feel colder after drinking a few glasses ! (not to mention minor muscle/nerve (?) pain) I know that both drugs are 'hydrophobic' and bind to plasma proteins. Any idea what's up with that ? To what extent it's the drug (clonazepam/lorazepam) or my body, I don't know.

I'm leaning towards tapering faster not slower. Any ideas about that ? I think it makes me sick but just stopping might be worse ...

Does anyone this weird color perception thing from the lorazepam ? Maybe it's because I've taken clonazepam for so long.