Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

Zolpiclon/Lunesta

Posted (edited)

0,010 g/0,44 mg

Was very tired all day. Went to sleep 23:15, half an hour earlier than the day before. I want to move my sleep to earlier, because early morning with the birds chirping and all the light at my eastfacing bedroom. 

Fell asleep once after the initial wake-up. Then awake-ish for quite a while. Warm-cold-warm-cold.

Restless legs. Really annoying. Also in daytime. 

Have had the stomach pain again for the last few days. 

Edited by [...]

0,010 g.

Had quite restless legs and muscle twitches. No nerve stings though. Legs fell trembly.

Low appetite, nausea,  stomach pain,  didn't eat much. 

Very sleepy and felt weak.  Both better after a walk. 

This morning I was SO tired. I deliberately never look at a clock during the night, but it felt like I was only out for a couple of hours and then turned for hours. 

I know I should never nap during the day, and I have rarely been able to because I twitch. But this morning I dozed off for a couple of hours. Not sleeping for those hours, but countless microsleeps. I know because I was listening to a podcast and missed small parts of it repeatedly. 

I don't usually listen to anything to fall asleep, neither talk,  music or sounds. But it seems to work.  Maybe I should try it for the early morning wakenings.

0,005 g/0,22 mg

I had kind of restless legs during the day, but it was managable. 

I felt a little strange during the day, but sitting in my garden helped.

Woke up with the usual hot flash at night, went to bed again and didn't think I would sleep, but I did, because the alarm woke me up.

I laid down on my couch after having sent my teen to school. I laid and rested for quite a while and eventually feel asleep. I didn't twitch or had nerve stings at all!

I dreamed that it was my birthday and that I was at the grocery store getting food for my birthday celebration, while all the guests were home in my house. So I had proper REM sleep. And the dream was nice.

And it also feels important, because my birthday was right at the beginning of thing going sideways and I had to cancel it. So my brain preparing for my birthday feels...I don't know which words to use, but it is definitely positive.

My body wanted to do anxiety a few times during the day, but I was able to defuse it.

Some of the time I felt just fine, other times I felt strange.

I ate more today and had less nausea than the previous days. 

Neck/shoulder pain again, but not a bad as last time. And I better know what to do now. 

I also think that the exercises help with my healing in general. I am not sure how it happens, but I can feel it. 

I haven't been at the community centre for a while but I went today and I am glad that I did, it was nice seeing people again. 

0,005 g. My jeweller's scale as been strugling as I have gotten down to the third decimal. 

Got ready for bed 23:30. One wakeup from feeling too warm as usual. Remember dreaming.

I have rather dry eyes and have had so for a while. I wonder if it is due to too little sleep or due to pollen allergy.

Usually I would take an antihistamine, but I haven't dared to now. Although the commonly used antihistamines nowadays and 2nd gen. which don't make you drowsy. But I haven't been able to find info on whether they can mess with the brain when in this process of getting off benzos/Z-drug.

@[Pa...] Do you know something about that? I haven't been able to find any info on it searching here and googling.

I was supposed to jump but was worried, so I took basically a bit of dust in the bottom of the container where I keep the fragments. I am not sure if it did anything or if I just placeboed myself. 

I slept well! I woke up twice, I think, but I didn't have the extreme wakefullness that I have had when Z stopped working and fell asleep easily again both times. I feel rested. 

My tinnitus is a bit louder than usual. 

I have very dry eyes and nose. Not sure if it is on any way related to Z.

And I jumped.

When I went to sleep I had two muscle spasms, but I just told myself that they were normal sleep jerks and then I fell asleep! 

Tinnitus and dry, sandy eyes, but I guess it will resolve in time. Still a bit too fast food passage time.

My body wanted to do some anxiety in the evening. I was chill about it. I went for a walk.

And since this sub-forum is for tapering, I guess that I will stop posting in it now.