Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Addict od benzos,ssri,my way and my questions

[...]

2 hours ago, [[P...] said:

Let us know how it goes @[...], I know its brutal to have to slowly eliminates these drugs, it would be so much easier if we could quit it cold turkey without paying such a high price. 

Yes,life is to shoort,and this shitt Takes Years od our lives,I Will eliminate diazepam from my House so I cant come to situation to think to take it when cravings start,I can without IT,day that I Will stabilize without IT Will come i hope so,then two more medicine to start eliminating,i Will let you know what is situation,thank you👍

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 09/02/2024 at 17:18, [[P...] said:

Let us know how it goes @[...], I know its brutal to have to slowly eliminates these drugs, it would be so much easier if we could quit it cold turkey without paying such a high price. 

Hello,we'll it is going ok,stop diazepam 20 days ago again,dont have it anymore so I cant take it,I was feeling ok So I started microtaper klonopin 7 days ago,I have some symptoms but it is berable,without diazepam I have more energy what is good for me,so I am ok,not super ok but ok,yust must stay beazy,at work is better that at home but I think that I feel that without diazepam tapering klonopin is somehow clearier,dont have Word for that,I already achive something,one benzo less,IT Takes time but it is how IT is,thats IT,tnx for suport👍

What wonderful news @[...], I'm happy to hear the Valium is gone and you actually feel a bit better.  I was worried when you said you'd already started tapering the Klonopin, it seemed too soon but if you're feeling okay, then it must be the right time.

I know what you mean about work, when I was recovering, I felt better at work too, the distraction helped me through the misery.  In fact, I started to hate weekends because it left me with too much time to concentrate on my symptoms. 

And yes, you achieved getting off of the Valium, you're on your way now! :thumbsup:

6 hours ago, [[P...] said:

What wonderful news @[...], I'm happy to hear the Valium is gone and you actually feel a bit better.  I was worried when you said you'd already started tapering the Klonopin, it seemed too soon but if you're feeling okay, then it must be the right time.

I know what you mean about work, when I was recovering, I felt better at work too, the distraction helped me through the misery.  In fact, I started to hate weekends because it left me with too much time to concentrate on my symptoms. 

And yes, you achieved getting off of the Valium, you're on your way now! :thumbsup:

Yes,everything Like you sad,weekend is problem,yesterday evening I feel awfull,maybe IT is to Soon to taper klonopin you Are Wright,everything changes dramaticly,start tapering and I am just 0.003 mg down and I cant handle IT,on the morning yesterday was ok,on the evening disaster,maybe to wait a little longer,this seems to me that no mater that I feel ok,IT is Like my nervous system is to sensitive right now,dont know what is the best solution,becouse in this tearms I would need 3 Years to taper from klonopin,maybe it is normal time Frame,I am now 15 months on klonopin daily so maybe I would need that time to get off

It looks like you might need to hold for a little while longer, functionality when facing a long term taper is a big deal, you need to be able to live your life.  I know its tough, but maybe changing your way of thinking about your taper is needed, because like you said, you've been on the Klonopin for a long time so these are the steps you'll need to take to get off of it.  

16 hours ago, [[P...] said:

It looks like you might need to hold for a little while longer, functionality when facing a long term taper is a big deal, you need to be able to live your life.  I know its tough, but maybe changing your way of thinking about your taper is needed, because like you said, you've been on the Klonopin for a long time so these are the steps you'll need to take to get off of it.  

Yes,I am thinking right Like you sed,live with it,getting off little by little so that I dont notice It on hard way,,I did stop now on -0.003,I am ok today,so I Will go more slowly,time Will pass and everything Will be ok,I was Years on every sort od medication so Year or two or three more doesn't make a diference,your wourds make me more stronger and confident in my way,tnx for everything👍

• Like 1