Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Addict od benzos,ssri,my way and my questions

[...]

Well,my first Month micro daily dry tapering off klonopin,I'm 10% down,my plan was and it is to taper every two days by 0.001g off tablet,well its ok but there is ups and downs,every week I stay on one of the dose for 2 days more when I expirience WD simptoms,hadecnes,anxiety,iritabillity, iritabillity most of the Times,I'm the most afraid of iritabillity,one day its not hard,second day its get harder,then I stop for 2 days on the same dose and then carry on,it is slow but it is the only way that I see that,I'm just afraid to become tired of this mind game,who Will win,I or my brain,it is hard battle but I Will survive,thats it folks for now,show must go on,😁

I really admire people like you who can taper, it takes such strength and patience.  I love your last sentence, that tells me you’re going to be successful @[...]!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, [[P...] said:

I really admire people like you who can taper, it takes such strength and patience.  I love your last sentence, that tells me you’re going to be successful @[...]!

Well it is hard to be honest,there Are days there Are Not plesant but now when I started I must go till the end,but must be Also patient,drug dependence is one shitty road I must admit

• Like 1

Well,I qiitting micro taper,I found myself in Messi situation,I'm unstable,work stress is killing me,and started to take more diazepam becouse off that,so I need to go back where I started 0.5mg klonopin daily and 0.25 mg diazepam daily to stabilize,chest titration last few days is very bih problem,maybe to get Rid of diazepam first,I'm confused,I know that I Will find a Wright way but it is going to be more dificult,to many drugs,fluvoxamine,klonopin and diazepam daily,I must get Rid off at least one,I'm not desperate but I am just lost,must find the way

I’m so sorry its not going well, but I’m glad you recognize you may need to change the way you’re approaching this.  It’s common to have to make adjustments, you can still be successful when you try again.  

I know it’s difficult to work while tapering, we don’t get to put life on hold, it still happens so I hope you can get stable again and figure out your next steps. 

May I ask what your taper rate has been, are you trying to reduce too much?  Are you holding in between cuts to allow your central nervous system to settle?

7 hours ago, [[P...] said:

I’m so sorry its not going well, but I’m glad you recognize you may need to change the way you’re approaching this.  It’s common to have to make adjustments, you can still be successful when you try again.  

I know it’s difficult to work while tapering, we don’t get to put life on hold, it still happens so I hope you can get stable again and figure out your next steps. 

May I ask what your taper rate has been, are you trying to reduce too much?  Are you holding in between cuts to allow your central nervous system to settle?

I was tapering 0.001mg  every second day and then stop when I see WD symptoms for day or two and then carry on,but it taked hard discipline and I lost it and go on becouse of my laisines,I started to feel symptoms but I carry on without stoping and Got reely bad cravings and iritabillity that is terreble,today is ok but last Nights I did take extra tablet of klonopin,ok,I Will try NeXT time with another Metod what Will be better with my personality and life style💪👍👍

@[...], I’m sorry to hear things aren’t going well, I didn’t taper but I don’t think I’d be able to even if I’d known.  I’ve seen members try and fail but then they try again and are successful the next time, so don’t give up.

I’m not sure you’ll be able to take the medication as you intend, once it turns on us, many have found it won’t work for them anymore.  Have we discussed kindling? https://www.benzoinfo.com/kindling/

5 hours ago, [[P...] said:

@[...], I’m sorry to hear things aren’t going well, I didn’t taper but I don’t think I’d be able to even if I’d known.  I’ve seen members try and fail but then they try again and are successful the next time, so don’t give up.

I’m not sure you’ll be able to take the medication as you intend, once it turns on us, many have found it won’t work for them anymore.  Have we discussed kindling? https://www.benzoinfo.com/kindling/

Tnx for all your advices and your supoort,I wont give up,I Will find the way

2 hours ago, [[P...] said:

I can’t remember @[...], have we discussed the possibility of crossing over the Klonopin to diazepam?

Yes we did,did try,didn't go well,I just need to stabilize and try again,everything be alright one day

7 hours ago, [[m...] said:

Hi lav are decreasing daily on your tablets what are you taking and for how long sry for being intrusive I'm jus begging the journey ,,7yrar on 1mg clonazapam....love your ending line so positive🤗

Well,I must disapointed you,I did go back  on starting dose,for daily taper you need to have very good discipline becouse WD symptoms come and you need to stop or in my case I did go back by 0.001 an then go on,but its easy to lost yourself in that Like I did,I Will try with 2.5% reduction this time and hold for a week or so,I did go 0.001 every second day,but for me it was Also to fast,all of US Are Not the same,and you need a good scale,try it but be careful,must stop on dose if you see any symptoms,imidiatly,I didn't one time and Here I am stabilazing again and preparing for NeXT shot,good luck and ask everything you need

7 hours ago, [[P...] said:

I can see you’re still trying and if you keep doing that, you’ll succeed. :thumbsup:

Tnx,i Will one time for sure,you did have some Got advices Like to first to stabilize what I see is a bih thing in proces👍

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

We'll,I didn't Bern Here for some time,but I am in battle all the time,unfortunetly I am back on 1mg klonopin but I tapered valium and now I am 7 days off valium and I think that its becoming Better,now I have question,how Long to wait before start tapering klonopin,again

Hi @[...], its good you’re only on one benzodiazepine now, that makes things simpler. I’d wait a couple more weeks before beginning to taper the Klonopin, give your body time to settle after the Valium. 

2 hours ago, [[P...] said:

Hi @[...], its good you’re only on one benzodiazepine now, that makes things simpler. I’d wait a couple more weeks before beginning to taper the Klonopin, give your body time to settle after the Valium. 

Tnx,It's dificult but I can handle this,tomorow day 8 without diazepam,i must settle,and my plan is after I settle to have diazepam to help for klonopin taper,but not to take IT every day,only when situation is unbereble,2-3 days max and stop when klonopin WD symptoms subside,dont know is that a good plan but I dont wont to take diazepam on every day base,I Will apriciate your view on this New plan