I slept 30 hrs this week!!!

[Sh...]

Heyilona, why did you start on benzos if you were healthy before and didn't have sleep problems as your signature says? Just curious

Heyilona, why did you start on benzos if you were healthy before and didn't have sleep problems as your signature says? Just curious

An innocent ear problem!! Had a little muscle in my middle ear gone beserk, made me hear a thumping sound on my eardrum, sometimes for hours, it was so loud i could even record it with my phone. Later after thr benzo disaster i learned it was just triggered by swallowing air and burping it up funny... can almost completely control it now.

Sadly my ENT asked collegues and they said clonazepam... i usually always research and this was the one time i didnt... i trusted family amd friends who are medics and saif thats fine! Well looking back i got interdose withdrawal ON DAY 3... but didnt know... took it 21 days and 10 months later still pretty fucked up insomnia and small neurological hypnic issues. Acute was terrible, 30+ symptoms

I have kept a sleep log thru this entire ordeal. I wish I could post it so u could see how bad it was for me for so long. It would literally blow ur mind. I have no idea how I survived it

I messaged you a few times back in december, you told me how bad it was, it was real bad. I am too scared to even look at my sleeplog from acute, for me that real bad 0-3 was only 3,5 months with sometimes  broken 4 or 5. I can still have bad nights but thank god also better ones in between. Would be nice if it stops being so broken though. Wishing you a 40+ week soon.

Yes I remember we spoke but I’ve gotta say my memory is shit so I forget what I say sometimes. Not enough rem means no memory consolidation!

Yep it’s not pleasant to read but when u look back it’s like night and day huh x

Thanku honey. I know imagine a 7 straight thru? Wowser